IndiaDivine.org

:Marriage date

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh, Anup & other members of the group,

Thanks to Ramesh for his inputs.

I do not know about the native, I have not met him. So I will not be able to comment on what relationships he might be having with opposite sex. But Yes, my analysis also indicates what Ramesh has said.

And yes he is controlling his father's industry and therefore can be said to be in business.

But I still believe that the sub-period of Me might bring marriage to this native. This is contrary to what Ramesh has analyzed. Me is NOT in the Navmansh of the 6th lord (Venus). It is in the Virgo navmansh which is own house of Me. At least this is what I got in the charts when I fed the data.

Has Ramesh got Me in Venus in the Navmansh kundali? I got it in Virgo.

I have checked it again.

So if Me is in Virgo navansh canit give marriage in its AD (of course in the 2nd sector only)?

Restof the the analysis, I think is the same of all 3 of us ( Anup, Ramesh & Myself). This includes problems for him in marital relations due to possibly his high ego.

Looking forward to some more inputs on this discussion from other members as well.

Regards,

Nikhlesh

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :

>Dear Anup and Nikhlesh,

> This chart has asc as 27 Ta 5.

> Here Ve to Su distance is >43 deg and Ve is aspected by Sa. Ve is also 6th lord here and it occupies house A for 7th as B.Ve is in Ardra.

> Hence the qualities of Ve is enhanced. It reveals that the native might have some affairs from his opposite sex. What is the actual fact Nikhlesh may feed us, if he knows.

> His lagna has 41 SAV points .It means native might have stubborn, egoistic nature.

> It shall be hard for him to cop up with another fellows.

> He should have intelligent, photographic memory and risk taker .His DBCE is in increasing order. He must be doing business.

> His chart is showing full delay in marriage.This delay is over now on 9 Jul 2007 when Sa antara is passing through Ve main.

> Sa has highest points in WS for 7th house but this is up to May 2008 so Sa antara will not give marriage.

> His Ju is also spoiled due in libra.He has one zero in SAV chart.

> Therefore his marriage date is further enhanced .

> The following Me antara though SD to Su LoD will not give marriage due in the navamsa of 6th lord.

> Next antara will be that of Ke who is SD to Ma and Sa.

> So I feel that second sector of Ke antara may shower his blessings over the native after Jul 2011 and before Dec 2011.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

>nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>Dear Anup,

>

> Thanks for your guidance. I thought that Saturn's aspect on Venus in Ardra and which already is more than 43 degrees from Sun, should be promoting the negative qualities of Venus. I thought that such a sight made the native highly 'sexed up'

>Thanks for correcting me.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh

>

>

>On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 Anup.M wrote :

> >Dear Nikhlesh,

> >

> > Well attempted otherwise.

> >

> > I cldnt cast the chart though but want to correct first para as per

> > my understanding.

> >

> > If Venus to Sun distance is more than 43deg,then qualities of

> > Venus are " enhanced " and not spoiled.Saturn being a natural

> > malefic,if aspect such Venus, further enhances its qualities.

> >

> > Venus is spoiled only if its distance from Sun is less than 3deg.

> > Venus in Ardara nakshtra also spoil venus properties.

> > In kritikka,it is worst.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >25.01.2007

> >

> >Dear Group Members,

> >

> >I wish to float another analysis done by me through KAS for determining the marriage date of a native.

> >

> >Native handling his father’s industry: 11.08.1980, 01:59 hours, 20.N.40; 72.E.55

> >Existing MD-AD : Ve-Sa till May 2008

> >

> >Reasons for delay in marriage:

> >1. Ve is spoiled as Ve to Sun distance is more than 43 degrees, Ve is in Ardra nakshatra and Ve is seen by Sa.

> >

> >2. Here Sa is seeing Ve with benefic sight (because Sa has only 1 bindu in the house it is placed). So it can be said that the delay is benefic in nature for the native. I am seeing such a benefit from the perspective of the nature of the person in marital relationship (though I do not know this native). He has 41 points in the 1st house indicating problem in marriage due to his stubborn attitude (enhanced ego). May be with delay in marriage (and hence with age) he might mellow down; become sub-dued which will be indirectly good.

> >

> >3. Ju has more points (6) in Libra.

> >

> >4. Moon is afflicted with Rahu. All these have caused delay and perhaps some relationship also about which this native was not serious for marriage.

> >

> >Deriving the marriage period by KAS:

> >1. Considering 7th house as focus house B, the Sa is seeing all the 3 houses A (2nd house), B (7th house) and C (11th house). So AD of Sa will not allow marriage even though Sa has high points for 7th & 12th houses. There is 1 zero in the SAV table (Ma in 4th house).

> >

> >2. Ma is SD to Sa. Therefore Ma can step in for Sa. Ma is also LB and LOE when B=7. Ma has good points for 7th house but for 12th house it has low points.

> >

> >3. Considering 12th house as focus house B, Sa is seeing house A so it will not allow bed comforts even when Sa is LOD. Here again Ma is LA & LB. But Ma has low points for 12th house.

> >

> >4. Ma is no FK or NK for the 7th house. It is FK for the 12th house but is weak (<12 points). So Ma will not be able to stand in for Sa though it will keep making the efforts. Here such efforts can be viewed as the efforts of the family member of this native to get him married.

> >

> >5. So all said & done marriage in AD of Sa ie till May 2008 is not possible.

> >

> >6. The next AD is of Me (May 2008 to March 2011). Me has good points in all the houses. Me is FK for 7th house and has >12 points for 7th house. So it might give the result. It is also LA for 7th house and LOE for 12th house.

> >

> >7. There is 1 zero in the chart. So there is delay due to this aspect also. Hence there is possibility for marriage only in the 2nd sector of Me AD ( Apl 2009 to March 2010).

> >

> >Problems anticipated in marriage:

> >Though marriage itself is difficult and delayed, I also anticipate problems in marital life because;

> >1. The lord of ascendant and lot of 7th are in 2:12 relationship (Venus: Mars).

> >

> >2. Venus is in Ardra, it is > 43 degrees from Sun, it is seen by Saturn. But Sa does not see any of the luminaries. So instead of an official divorce it could be a separation where the wife mostly lives or goes back to her father house to live. This is my apprehension.

> >

> >3. Saturn is a strong significator of the 7th house and 12th house and this Saturn is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Venus). This indicates possibility of divorce also. More so if marriage somehow happens in the Ma AD (it has low points for the 12 house).

> >

> >I request the group members to kindly put in their thoughts and analysis. I also request the experienced members to indicate the place where I have faltered and add to the analysis from their point of views.

> >In this horoscope the Saturn sees all the 3 hours A, B, & C when B=7. Is such a case extremely bad for the focus house?

> >

> >I also thank Ash & Ramesh ji for providing their views on my earlier attempt related to an analysis about marriage.

> >

> >Regards,

> >Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

>

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Dear Nikhlesh, I have casted the chart using KAS2006V3.2.1 who gives asc 27 Ta 5. Me is in the arc of 10Cn11so it will come in libra navamsa. You probabky might have used other programe. Being in the navamsa of 6th lord I eliminated the antara of Me. Please check it up. It would be better for learning purpose if you bring the chart of known event before the forum. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote: 26.01.2008Dear Ramesh, Anup & other members of the group,Thanks to Ramesh for his inputs.I do not know about the native, I have not met him. So I will not be able to comment on what relationships he might be having with opposite sex. But Yes, my analysis also indicates what Ramesh has said. And yes he is controlling his father's industry and therefore can be said to be in business.But I still believe that the sub-period of Me might bring marriage to this native. This is contrary to what Ramesh has analyzed. Me is NOT in the Navmansh of the 6th lord (Venus). It is in the Virgo navmansh which is own house of Me. At least this is what I got in the charts when I fed the data.Has Ramesh got Me in Venus in the Navmansh kundali? I got it in Virgo.I have checked it again.So if Me is in Virgo navansh canit give marriage in its AD (of

course in the 2nd sector only)?Restof the the analysis, I think is the same of all 3 of us ( Anup, Ramesh & Myself). This includes problems for him in marital relations due to possibly his high ego.Looking forward to some more inputs on this discussion from other members as well.Regards,NikhleshOn Sat, 26 Jan 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :>Dear Anup and Nikhlesh,> This chart has asc as 27 Ta 5.> Here Ve to Su distance is >43 deg and Ve is aspected by Sa. Ve is also 6th lord here and it occupies house A for 7th as B.Ve is in Ardra.> Hence the qualities of Ve is enhanced. It reveals that the native might have some affairs from his opposite sex. What is the actual fact Nikhlesh may feed us, if he knows.> His lagna has 41 SAV points .It means native might have stubborn, egoistic nature.> It shall be hard for him to cop up with another fellows.> He

should have intelligent, photographic memory and risk taker .His DBCE is in increasing order. He must be doing business.> His chart is showing full delay in marriage.This delay is over now on 9 Jul 2007 when Sa antara is passing through Ve main.> Sa has highest points in WS for 7th house but this is up to May 2008 so Sa antara will not give marriage.> His Ju is also spoiled due in libra.He has one zero in SAV chart.> Therefore his marriage date is further enhanced .> The following Me antara though SD to Su LoD will not give marriage due in the navamsa of 6th lord.> Next antara will be that of Ke who is SD to Ma and Sa.> So I feel that second sector of Ke antara may shower his blessings over the native after Jul 2011 and before Dec 2011.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra>>>nikhlesh mathur

<nikhleshmathur (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote:>>Dear Anup,>> Thanks for your guidance. I thought that Saturn's aspect on Venus in Ardra and which already is more than 43 degrees from Sun, should be promoting the negative qualities of Venus. I thought that such a sight made the native highly 'sexed up'>Thanks for correcting me.>>Regards,>Nikhlesh>>>On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 Anup.M wrote :> >Dear Nikhlesh,> >> > Well attempted otherwise.> >> > I cldnt cast the chart though but want to correct first para as per> > my understanding.> >> > If Venus to Sun distance is more than 43deg,then qualities of> > Venus are "enhanced" and not spoiled.Saturn being a natural> > malefic,if aspect such Venus, further enhances its

qualities.> >> > Venus is spoiled only if its distance from Sun is less than 3deg.> > Venus in Ardara nakshtra also spoil venus properties.> > In kritikka,it is worst.> >> >> > Regards> > Anup> >> >> >> >nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote:> >> >> >> >25.01.2007> >> >Dear Group Members,> >> >I wish to float another analysis done by me through KAS for determining the marriage date of a native.> >> >Native handling his father’s industry: 11.08.1980, 01:59 hours, 20.N.40; 72.E.55> >Existing MD-AD : Ve-Sa till May 2008> >> >Reasons for delay in marriage:> >1. Ve is spoiled as Ve to Sun distance is more than 43 degrees, Ve is in Ardra nakshatra

and Ve is seen by Sa.> >> >2. Here Sa is seeing Ve with benefic sight (because Sa has only 1 bindu in the house it is placed). So it can be said that the delay is benefic in nature for the native. I am seeing such a benefit from the perspective of the nature of the person in marital relationship (though I do not know this native). He has 41 points in the 1st house indicating problem in marriage due to his stubborn attitude (enhanced ego). May be with delay in marriage (and hence with age) he might mellow down; become sub-dued which will be indirectly good.> >> >3. Ju has more points (6) in Libra.> >> >4. Moon is afflicted with Rahu. All these have caused delay and perhaps some relationship also about which this native was not serious for marriage.> >> >Deriving the marriage period by KAS:> >1. Considering 7th house as focus house B,

the Sa is seeing all the 3 houses A (2nd house), B (7th house) and C (11th house). So AD of Sa will not allow marriage even though Sa has high points for 7th & 12th houses. There is 1 zero in the SAV table (Ma in 4th house).> >> >2. Ma is SD to Sa. Therefore Ma can step in for Sa. Ma is also LB and LOE when B=7. Ma has good points for 7th house but for 12th house it has low points.> >> >3. Considering 12th house as focus house B, Sa is seeing house A so it will not allow bed comforts even when Sa is LOD. Here again Ma is LA & LB. But Ma has low points for 12th house.> >> >4. Ma is no FK or NK for the 7th house. It is FK for the 12th house but is weak (<12 points). So Ma will not be able to stand in for Sa though it will keep making the efforts. Here such efforts can be viewed as the efforts of the family member of this native to get him married.>

>> >5. So all said & done marriage in AD of Sa ie till May 2008 is not possible.> >> >6. The next AD is of Me (May 2008 to March 2011). Me has good points in all the houses. Me is FK for 7th house and has >12 points for 7th house. So it might give the result. It is also LA for 7th house and LOE for 12th house.> >> >7. There is 1 zero in the chart. So there is delay due to this aspect also. Hence there is possibility for marriage only in the 2nd sector of Me AD ( Apl 2009 to March 2010).> >> >Problems anticipated in marriage:> >Though marriage itself is difficult and delayed, I also anticipate problems in marital life because;> >1. The lord of ascendant and lot of 7th are in 2:12 relationship (Venus: Mars).> >> >2. Venus is in Ardra, it is > 43 degrees from Sun, it is seen by Saturn. But

Sa does not see any of the luminaries. So instead of an official divorce it could be a separation where the wife mostly lives or goes back to her father house to live. This is my apprehension.> >> >3. Saturn is a strong significator of the 7th house and 12th house and this Saturn is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Venus). This indicates possibility of divorce also. More so if marriage somehow happens in the Ma AD (it has low points for the 12 house).> >> >I request the group members to kindly put in their thoughts and analysis. I also request the experienced members to indicate the place where I have faltered and add to the analysis from their point of views.> >In this horoscope the Saturn sees all the 3 hours A, B, & C when B=7. Is such a case extremely bad for the focus house?> >> >I also thank Ash & Ramesh ji for providing their views on my earlier attempt related to an analysis

about marriage.> >> >Regards,> >Nikhlesh Mathur> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>>>>>>>>>> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.