IndiaDivine.org

]: Marriage date

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Nikhlesh, Can you furnish few of her past events to validiate the birth time. As per this given time she should be very intelligent, sharp and photographic memory. Is this native highly qualified ? This chart does not indicate delay by Sa. Delay is due to Ju because Ju aspects house B malefically and conjoined with LoA Ma. Therefore Ju delay will be over when transit Ju comes to Libra sign during its second round and this happens on 24 Sep 2005 during end of Sa antara. The following Me antara should give marriage in its second sector. However her marriage is settled and fixed in this antara. This may happen due to availability of muhurat , community hall and other factors . So this is in line. Ramesh Mishranikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote: 27.01.2008Dear Group Members, I agree with Ramesh that bringing a chart in his forum with known event would be better. So I have case study here, the marriage of a girl, the date of which is known.I have tried to derive it using KAS theories and have also put up my questions pertaining to it.Case study: A girl whose marriage was fixed in Sept 2007 and who shall be married in April 2008. Birth details 06.08.1982, 11:45 hrs, 27.09.N. 78.00 E.Objective of the case study: It is known that the

marriage of this girl has been fixed and that the actual marriage will take place in April 2008.To derive the marriage date and to find out if it is in line as per the KAS theories.Analysis by KAS:Let us first say that parents of this girl started thinking of her marriage only when she completed 21 years of age and not earlier to this age as per the ‘Desh’, ‘Kaal’ and ‘Paristhithi’ under which she is living with her family.When she attained 21 years of age ie in Aug 2003 she was running the dasha combine of Jupiter-Saturn ( Apl 2003 to Oct 2005).So let us first find out why AD of Saturn did not bring marriage to her.For marriage, B=7 and hence A=2, C=11, D=4 and E=12th house.There is 1 zero in the SAV chart.Sa is also LOD, Sa has high points for 7th & 12th house but Saturn is seeing house A. So Sa will not facilitate marriage in its sub period. (But it must have brought her quite nearer to marriage, which somehow did not take

place as there is breakage observed in her chart. Reasons mentioned in the last para of my analysis).When we see Navansh chart for B=7, A=2, C=11, D=4 and E=12th house, we find that;Sa is seeing house C and Sa is lord of A.Apart from the delay caused due to Sa aspecting house A and because of 1 zero in the SAV, there is also Jupiter delay in this chart.Jupiter is in Libra, which is not considered good for marriage. (My question here: Does Ju in Libra also delays marriage?).Ju has 6 BAV points in Libra in ascendant. Therefore it is aspecting the house B (7th house) malefically (My question here: Ju is sitting with LOA, does this also cause a Jupiter delay?)Malefic aspect of Ju on house B certainly caused delay.The delay by Sa, delay by Ju and delay due to 1 zero in SAV did not permit marriage in the sub-period of AD.Now let us come to her next sub-period which is of Me from Oct 2005 to Jan 2008.Me is LoE when

B=7. So it will be eager to give results of 7th house.Me has 12 points for 7th house (borderline case).For this native Me is the lord of 9th house & 12th house.KAS theory states that;a) In the sub-period of the lord of the 12th house or planets in 12th house the results will be linked up to the 3rd and/or 7th house matters.b) In the sub-period of the lord of the 9th house or planets in 9th house the results will be linked up to the 12th and/or 4th house matters.So in the sub period of Me the results will be linked to 7th house (marriage) and 12th house (bed comforts).Saturn is also placed in the 12th house but it has only 2 points in the 12th house (less than 4 min. required). So Sa did not give the results of 7th house in its sub-period.But Me should give though its points are just 12 for 7th house. Here Me has less than 12 points for 12 house.SO IS THIS THE REASON THAT THE

MARRIAGE ACTUALY DID NOT TAKE PLACE IN HE SUB-PERIOD OF MERCURY? THE GIRL GOT JUST ENGAGED IN SEPT 2007 (it is Arranged marriage for her).From Jan 2008 to Dec 2008 the sub-period is of Ketu.Ju and Venus are SD to Ketu. Ve has 5 BAV points & Ju has 3 BAV points for the 3rd house where Ketu is situated. So Ve will act as SD to Ketu.Ve is NK for 7th & 12 houses. Though Ve has low points for 7th house but it is a strong significator for the 12th house (20 points here). So it can stand-in for Ketu as it has high 20 points.IT COULD BE THIS REASON THAT THE GIRL WILL BE ACTUALLY MARRIED IN THE AD OF KETU (Jan 2008 to Dec 2008). The marriage date has been fixed in April 2008.MY QUERIES: 1. Why the marriage actually did not took place before the AD of Me completed in Jan 2008? This chart is not totally blind for me. I knew the date of marriage (Apl 08) as well as the date of fixation of marriage (Sept 07). Had

it been a blind chart the verdict would have been that the girl would get married before AD of Me completed ie before Jan 2008.2. Though I do not know the girl or her family, the chart shows that the girl had an affair earlier which did not lead to marriage. This is indicated by Rahu placed in the 9th house & sitting with Venus. Then Saturn is in the 12 house and this Saturn aspects Venus. The lord of 4th house and the lord of 10th house both are in Nakshatra’s belonging to Mars. So there is a linkage between the lord of 2nd house, 4th house and 10th house ( Chapter 14). I WISH TO KNOW IF THIS ANALYSIS IS CORRECT TECHNICALLY.Anticipating corrections from senior group members and queries from all members on the above analysis,Regards,nikhleshOn Sat, 26 Jan 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :>Dear Nikhlesh,> I have casted the chart using KAS2006V3.2.1 who gives asc 27 Ta

5.> Me is in the arc of 10Cn11so it will come in libra navamsa.> You probabky might have used other programe.> Being in the navamsa of 6th lord I eliminated the antara of Me.> Please check it up.> It would be better for learning purpose if you bring the chart of known event before the forum.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Dear Nikhlesh,

Good attempt.

Please note that there is no delay due to Jupiter/Saturn. But, due to Ju being in libra there is delay and there is one zero in the chart so it will increase the delay a bit. Considering normal age of marriage as 21, we can say delay period will be till 24.5 years of age.

Me is LoD but with 12 points and it is low for 5th and 12th house so marriage did not take place in me antra. Although it did get fixed.

Next is ke antra, ke is like ju and ve. Some 6th lord effect can also be seen since both LoA and LoB are with 6th lord. So, ke seems to match.

Can you please let us know how was the period from 1985 to 1988 for girl's father?

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On 27 Jan 2008 12:01:25 -0000, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

27.01.2008Dear Group Members, I agree with Ramesh that bringing a chart in his forum with known event would be better. So I have case study here, the marriage of a girl, the date of which is known.

I have tried to derive it using KAS theories and have also put up my questions pertaining to it.Case study: A girl whose marriage was fixed in Sept 2007 and who shall be married in April 2008. Birth details 06.08.1982, 11:45 hrs, 27.09.N. 78.00 E.

Objective of the case study: It is known that the marriage of this girl has been fixed and that the actual marriage will take place in April 2008.To derive the marriage date and to find out if it is in line as per the KAS theories.

Analysis by KAS:Let us first say that parents of this girl started thinking of her marriage only when she completed 21 years of age and not earlier to this age as per the 'Desh', 'Kaal' and 'Paristhithi' under which she is living with her family.

When she attained 21 years of age ie in Aug 2003 she was running the dasha combine of Jupiter-Saturn ( Apl 2003 to Oct 2005).So let us first find out why AD of Saturn did not bring marriage to her.For marriage, B=7 and hence A=2, C=11, D=4 and E=12th house.

There is 1 zero in the SAV chart.Sa is also LOD, Sa has high points for 7th & 12th house but Saturn is seeing house A. So Sa will not facilitate marriage in its sub period. (But it must have brought her quite nearer to marriage, which somehow did not take place as there is breakage observed in her chart. Reasons mentioned in the last para of my analysis).

When we see Navansh chart for B=7, A=2, C=11, D=4 and E=12th house, we find that;Sa is seeing house C and Sa is lord of A.Apart from the delay caused due to Sa aspecting house A and because of 1 zero in the SAV, there is also Jupiter delay in this chart.

Jupiter is in Libra, which is not considered good for marriage. (My question here: Does Ju in Libra also delays marriage?).Ju has 6 BAV points in Libra in ascendant. Therefore it is aspecting the house B (7th house) malefically (My question here: Ju is sitting with LOA, does this also cause a Jupiter delay?)

Malefic aspect of Ju on house B certainly caused delay.The delay by Sa, delay by Ju and delay due to 1 zero in SAV did not permit marriage in the sub-period of AD.Now let us come to her next sub-period which is of Me from Oct 2005 to Jan 2008.

Me is LoE when B=7. So it will be eager to give results of 7th house.Me has 12 points for 7th house (borderline case).For this native Me is the lord of 9th house & 12th house.KAS theory states that;

a) In the sub-period of the lord of the 12th house or planets in 12th house the results will be linked up to the 3rd and/or 7th house matters.b) In the sub-period of the lord of the 9th house or planets in 9th house the results will be linked up to the 12th and/or 4th house matters.

So in the sub period of Me the results will be linked to 7th house (marriage) and 12th house (bed comforts).Saturn is also placed in the 12th house but it has only 2 points in the 12th house (less than 4 min. required). So Sa did not give the results of 7th house in its sub-period.

But Me should give though its points are just 12 for 7th house. Here Me has less than 12 points for 12 house.SO IS THIS THE REASON THAT THE MARRIAGE ACTUALY DID NOT TAKE PLACE IN HE SUB-PERIOD OF MERCURY? THE GIRL GOT JUST ENGAGED IN SEPT 2007 (it is Arranged marriage for her).

From Jan 2008 to Dec 2008 the sub-period is of Ketu.Ju and Venus are SD to Ketu. Ve has 5 BAV points & Ju has 3 BAV points for the 3rd house where Ketu is situated. So Ve will act as SD to Ketu.Ve is NK for 7th & 12 houses. Though Ve has low points for 7th house but it is a strong significator for the 12th house (20 points here). So it can stand-in for Ketu as it has high 20 points.

IT COULD BE THIS REASON THAT THE GIRL WILL BE ACTUALLY MARRIED IN THE AD OF KETU (Jan 2008 to Dec 2008). The marriage date has been fixed in April 2008.MY QUERIES: 1. Why the marriage actually did not took place before the AD of Me completed in Jan 2008? This chart is not totally blind for me. I knew the date of marriage (Apl 08) as well as the date of fixation of marriage (Sept 07). Had it been a blind chart the verdict would have been that the girl would get married before AD of Me completed ie before Jan 2008.

2. Though I do not know the girl or her family, the chart shows that the girl had an affair earlier which did not lead to marriage. This is indicated by Rahu placed in the 9th house & sitting with Venus. Then Saturn is in the 12 house and this Saturn aspects Venus. The lord of 4th house and the lord of 10th house both are in Nakshatra's belonging to Mars. So there is a linkage between the lord of 2nd house, 4th house and 10th house ( Chapter 14). I WISH TO KNOW IF THIS ANALYSIS IS CORRECT TECHNICALLY.

Anticipating corrections from senior group members and queries from all members on the above analysis,Regards,nikhleshOn Sat, 26 Jan 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :>Dear Nikhlesh,

> I have casted the chart using KAS2006V3.2.1 who gives asc 27 Ta 5.> Me is in the arc of 10Cn11so it will come in libra navamsa.> You probabky might have used other programe.> Being in the navamsa of 6th lord I eliminated the antara of Me.

> Please check it up.> It would be better for learning purpose if you bring the chart of known event before the forum.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks for your inputs.

No, I do not know about any of her past events. I am not sure but she is in banking services. She does not have any brothers. She is the eldest child of her parents. I have not seen her but the person who has refered me the birth details informs that she is quite good looking, affectionate and well- mannered. Thats all I know.

Can you please refer to the 2nd point of my analysis under 'My Queries' and let me know your analysis.

Regards,

Nikhlesh

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh,

> Can you furnish few of her past events to validiate the birth time.

> As per this given time she should be very intelligent, sharp and photographic memory.

> Is this native highly qualified ?

> This chart does not indicate delay by Sa.

> Delay is due to Ju because Ju aspects house B malefically and conjoined with LoA Ma.

> Therefore Ju delay will be over when transit Ju comes to Libra sign during its second round and this happens on 24 Sep 2005 during end of Sa antara.

> The following Me antara should give marriage in its second sector.

> However her marriage is settled and fixed in this antara.

> This may happen due to availability of muhurat , community hall and other factors .

> So this is in line.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>27.01.2008

>

>Dear Group Members,

>

> I agree with Ramesh that bringing a chart in his forum with known event would be better. So I have case study here, the marriage of a girl, the date of which is known.

>I have tried to derive it using KAS theories and have also put up my questions pertaining to it.

>

>Case study: A girl whose marriage was fixed in Sept 2007 and who shall be married in April 2008. Birth details 06.08.1982, 11:45 hrs, 27.09.N. 78.00 E.

>

>Objective of the case study: It is known that the marriage of this girl has been fixed and that the actual marriage will take place in April 2008.

>To derive the marriage date and to find out if it is in line as per the KAS theories.

>

>Analysis by KAS:

>Let us first say that parents of this girl started thinking of her marriage only when she completed 21 years of age and not earlier to this age as per the ‘Desh’, ‘Kaal’ and ‘Paristhithi’ under which she is living with her family.

>When she attained 21 years of age ie in Aug 2003 she was running the dasha combine of Jupiter-Saturn ( Apl 2003 to Oct 2005).

>

>So let us first find out why AD of Saturn did not bring marriage to her.

>

>For marriage, B=7 and hence A=2, C=11, D=4 and E=12th house.

>There is 1 zero in the SAV chart.

>Sa is also LOD, Sa has high points for 7th & 12th house but Saturn is seeing house A. So Sa will not facilitate marriage in its sub period. (But it must have brought her quite nearer to marriage, which somehow did not take place as there is breakage observed in her chart. Reasons mentioned in the last para of my analysis).

>

>When we see Navansh chart for B=7, A=2, C=11, D=4 and E=12th house, we find that;

>Sa is seeing house C and Sa is lord of A.

>

>Apart from the delay caused due to Sa aspecting house A and because of 1 zero in the SAV, there is also Jupiter delay in this chart.

>

>Jupiter is in Libra, which is not considered good for marriage. (My question here: Does Ju in Libra also delays marriage?).

>Ju has 6 BAV points in Libra in ascendant. Therefore it is aspecting the house B (7th house) malefically (My question here: Ju is sitting with LOA, does this also cause a Jupiter delay?)

>

>Malefic aspect of Ju on house B certainly caused delay.

>

>The delay by Sa, delay by Ju and delay due to 1 zero in SAV did not permit marriage in the sub-period of AD.

>

>Now let us come to her next sub-period which is of Me from Oct 2005 to Jan 2008.

>

>Me is LoE when B=7. So it will be eager to give results of 7th house.

>Me has 12 points for 7th house (borderline case).

>

>For this native Me is the lord of 9th house & 12th house.

>KAS theory states that;

>a) In the sub-period of the lord of the 12th house or planets in 12th house the results will be linked up to the 3rd and/or 7th house matters.

>b) In the sub-period of the lord of the 9th house or planets in 9th house the results will be linked up to the 12th and/or 4th house matters.

>

>So in the sub period of Me the results will be linked to 7th house (marriage) and 12th house (bed comforts).

>

>Saturn is also placed in the 12th house but it has only 2 points in the 12th house (less than 4 min. required). So Sa did not give the results of 7th house in its sub-period.

>

>But Me should give though its points are just 12 for 7th house. Here Me has less than 12 points for 12 house.

>

>SO IS THIS THE REASON THAT THE MARRIAGE ACTUALY DID NOT TAKE PLACE IN HE SUB-PERIOD OF MERCURY? THE GIRL GOT JUST ENGAGED IN SEPT 2007 (it is Arranged marriage for her).

>

> From Jan 2008 to Dec 2008 the sub-period is of Ketu.

>Ju and Venus are SD to Ketu. Ve has 5 BAV points & Ju has 3 BAV points for the 3rd house where Ketu is situated. So Ve will act as SD to Ketu.

>Ve is NK for 7th & 12 houses. Though Ve has low points for 7th house but it is a strong significator for the 12th house (20 points here). So it can stand-in for Ketu as it has high 20 points.

>

>IT COULD BE THIS REASON THAT THE GIRL WILL BE ACTUALLY MARRIED IN THE AD OF KETU (Jan 2008 to Dec 2008). The marriage date has been fixed in April 2008.

>

>MY QUERIES:

>

>1. Why the marriage actually did not took place before the AD of Me completed in Jan 2008? This chart is not totally blind for me. I knew the date of marriage (Apl 08) as well as the date of fixation of marriage (Sept 07). Had it been a blind chart the verdict would have been that the girl would get married before AD of Me completed ie before Jan 2008.

>

>2. Though I do not know the girl or her family, the chart shows that the girl had an affair earlier which did not lead to marriage. This is indicated by Rahu placed in the 9th house & sitting with Venus. Then Saturn is in the 12 house and this Saturn aspects Venus. The lord of 4th house and the lord of 10th house both are in Nakshatra’s belonging to Mars. So there is a linkage between the lord of 2nd house, 4th house and 10th house ( Chapter 14). I WISH TO KNOW IF THIS ANALYSIS IS CORRECT TECHNICALLY.

>

>Anticipating corrections from senior group members and queries from all members on the above analysis,

>

>Regards,

>nikhlesh