IndiaDivine.org

delay in D9

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Ash In lesson 33 you said Sa doesn't cause delay because Sa doesn't see or control LOC(Me),but in navamsha (with Leo ascendant) Sa placed in House A and is LOB and also see House C, then it should causes full delay. What's your idea about this?thanksHussein Abdi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Hussain Abdee, Please note that Saturn must be in or aspect house A, B, and C OR should be with or aspect LoA, LoB and LoC in rasi. This same thing is seen in navamsa as well. eg. if Saturn is in 5th house in rasi or navamsa, automatically there will be delay by Saturn. Please refer to archives for further details. Same question was asked by a participant in the KASIA Workshop held on 17th Feb. I hope this will help. Regards Anup hossien abdee <ahahosien wrote: Hi AshIn lesson 33 you said Sa doesn't cause delay because Sa doesn't see or control LOC(Me),but in navamsha (with Leo ascendant) Sa placed in House A and is LOB and also see House C, then it should causes full delay. What's your idea about this?thanksHussein Abdi Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hi Anupthank you very much for your answer and certainly it's very clear.Hussein Abdee"Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Hussain Abdee, Please note that Saturn must be in or aspect house A, B, and C OR should be with or aspect LoA, LoB and LoC in rasi. This same thing is seen in navamsa as well. eg. if Saturn is in 5th

house in rasi or navamsa, automatically there will be delay by Saturn. Please refer to archives for further details. Same question was asked by a participant in the KASIA Workshop held on 17th Feb. I hope this will help. Regards Anup hossien abdee <ahahosien > wrote: Hi AshIn lesson 33 you said Sa doesn't cause delay because Sa doesn't see or control LOC(Me),but in navamsha (with Leo ascendant) Sa placed in House A and is LOB and also see House C, then it should

causes full delay. What's your idea about this?thanksHussein Abdi Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.