IndiaDivine.org

Ash Video

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi AnupPlease send me 5 minutes video-clip while Ash was explaining one of the topicto all members if it is possible for u.thanksHussein Abdi

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Adbee and Group, Yes, i am trying to compress this video and will surely send to members who want this. I have all audio recording of this workshop for 6 hours which Raj was kind enough to give me.. And i am also gonna convert in MP3 format. With blessings of Krushnaji,I will send this to Ash and Donna Regards Anuphossien abdee <ahahosien wrote: Hi AnupPlease send me 5 minutes video-clip

while Ash was explaining one of the topicto all members if it is possible for u.thanksHussein Abdi Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Anup ji,

This video will be of much useful to those who could not participate in person. We feel happy to see and hear their speeches. Kindly make it possible to supply those who are interested.

Thanks and regards,

Chandramouliswer Ghatti--- On Wed, 20/2/08, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Ash Video Date: Wednesday, 20 February, 2008, 10:44 AM

Dear Adbee and Group,

Yes, i am trying to compress this video and will surely

send to members who want this.

I have all audio recording of this workshop for 6 hours

which Raj was kind enough to give me..

And i am also gonna convert in MP3 format.

With blessings of Krushnaji,I will send this to Ash and Donna

Regards

Anuphossien abdee <ahahosien > wrote:

Hi AnupPlease send me 5 minutes video-clip while Ash was explaining one of the topicto all members if it is possible for u.thanksHussein Abdi

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Dear Ghatti Chandra ji, I am trying my best to compress the video format as its a 5 minute video of 192MB.. Members may face problem downloading such big file. So, compressed format can be convinent and of small in file size. I hope i will be able to complete this by the end of the day and send to Donna and Ash as well. Thankyou for the interest shown by you. Regards Anup Ghatti Chandra Mouliswer <ghatti_chandra_mouliswer wrote: Dear Anup ji, This video will be of much useful to those who could not participate in person. We feel happy to see and hear their speeches. Kindly make it possible to supply those who are interested. Thanks and regards, Chandramouliswer Ghatti--- On Wed, 20/2/08, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote: Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: Ash Video Date: Wednesday, 20 February, 2008, 10:44 AM Dear Adbee and Group, Yes, i

am trying to compress this video and will surely send to members who want this. I have all audio recording of this workshop for 6 hours which Raj was kind enough to give me.. And i am also gonna convert in MP3 format. With blessings of Krushnaji,I will send this to Ash and Donna Regards Anuphossien abdee <ahahosien > wrote: Hi AnupPlease send me 5 minutes video-clip while Ash was explaining one of the topicto all members if it is possible for u.thanksHussein Abdi Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Never miss a

thing. Make your homepage. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.