IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for conducting the Workshop.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gurujis,

Pranams.

I am really very thankful to Respected Krushnaji, Deepakji, Ash and Manu for having conducted this workshop. And all those who were involved in making this happen.

The material that was prepared spoke about the efforts that went into explaining this concept to make it look more simplified. I was waiting for this day since long and was always enquiring for a local meet. This workshop made me realise some petty mistakes that i was making (in spite of the pains taken by the senior team members in preparing notes and uploading) and hence I was not insync with the discussions in group. I would vouch for such local workshops and meets as they prove to be worthwhile.

I would like to thank Krushnaji, Ash, Manu and Deepakji for encouraging and also explaining the concepts in such a simplified way which otherwise was difficult for me to understand.

I would be eager to know about the next workshop and would also be open to a weekly or fortnightly local meeting with groupmates to enhance the understanding.

I would like to thank Tapan for accepting my invitation to this workshop, It was also pleasure to meet Mahalaxmiji from Chennai and Vasmee and his friend from Hyderabad, Anupji from punjab and other group members.

i have managed to convince one more like minded person to be involved in local chapters and am hopeful that at mumbai soon we will have a five member student team to bother Manu for starting regular sessions alongside group discussions, if possible. :-) Tapan is also keen on pulling some more like minded friends of his.

Meanwhile, Thanks once again for this workshop which holds an unfathomable value.

kind regards,

jinesh zaveri.

Very very very happy to be there, in a pleasant and friendly environment with most experienced people around. Primarily my regards to all the seniors and co-participants.Thanks to Ash,Manu,mahalakshmi garu for the small tips they gave after the workshop.And my knee tributes to the sacred feet of Krushnaji and Venkata Rayudu garu.Special Thanks to my guru Vamsi for the knowledge transfer and for his patience to answer the kind of questions i ask.jinesh zaveri <jineshz wrote: Dear Gurujis,

Pranams. I am really very thankful to Respected Krushnaji, Deepakji, Ash and Manu for having conducted this workshop. And all those who were involved in making this happen. The material that was prepared spoke about the efforts that went into explaining this concept to make it look more simplified. I was waiting for this day since long and was always enquiring for a local meet. This workshop made me realise some petty mistakes that i was making (in spite of the pains taken by the senior team members in preparing notes and uploading) and hence I was not insync with the discussions in group. I would vouch for such local workshops and meets as they prove to be worthwhile. I would like to thank Krushnaji, Ash, Manu and Deepakji for encouraging and also explaining the concepts in such a simplified way which otherwise was difficult

for me to understand. I would be eager to know about the next workshop and would also be open to a weekly or fortnightly local meeting with groupmates to enhance the understanding. I would like to thank Tapan for accepting my invitation to this workshop, It was also pleasure to meet Mahalaxmiji from Chennai and Vasmee and his friend from Hyderabad, Anupji from punjab and other group members. i have managed to convince one more like minded person to be involved in local chapters and am hopeful that at mumbai soon we will have a five member student team to bother Manu for starting regular sessions alongside group discussions, if possible. :-) Tapan is also keen on pulling some more like minded friends of his. Meanwhile, Thanks once again for this workshop which holds an unfathomable value. kind regards,

jinesh zaveri.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Jinesh,

Great to see your eagerness to learn KAS. And sure, in case we

do have a small group established that is local to Mumbai, we can have KAS sessions

in Mumbai.

It was good to meet all of you there at the conference.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of jinesh

zaveri

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:19 AM

Thanks for conducting the Workshop.

Dear Gurujis,

Pranams.

I am really very thankful to Respected Krushnaji, Deepakji,

Ash and Manu for having conducted this workshop. And all those who were

involved in making this happen.

The material that was prepared spoke about the efforts that

went into explaining this concept to make it look more simplified.

I was waiting for this day since long and was always enquiring for a local

meet. This workshop made me realise some petty mistakes that i was making (in

spite of the pains taken by the senior team members in preparing notes and

uploading) and hence I was not insync with the discussions in

group. I would vouch for such local workshops and meets as they prove to

be worthwhile.

I would like to thank Krushnaji, Ash, Manu and Deepakji for

encouraging and also explaining the concepts in such a simplified way

which otherwise was difficult for me to understand.

I would be eager to know about the next workshop and would

also be open to a weekly or fortnightly local meeting with groupmates to

enhance the understanding.

I would like to thank Tapan for accepting my invitation to

this workshop, It was also pleasure to meet Mahalaxmiji from Chennai and Vasmee

and his friend from Hyderabad, Anupji from punjab and other group members.

i have managed to convince one more like minded person to be

involved in local chapters and am hopeful that at mumbai soon we will have a

five member student team to bother Manu for starting regular sessions alongside

group discussions, if possible. :-) Tapan is also keen on pulling some more

like minded friends of his.

Meanwhile, Thanks once again for this workshop which holds

an unfathomable value.

kind regards,

jinesh zaveri.

Guru Shri Krushna Ji, Manu, Donna, Ash and Anup, We the list members who could not attend the workshop due to some reason should be thankful to you all for providing their lectures in audio. One new thing we came to know about mool / root karakas which was given by our guruji. May I request Anup or Manu to elaborate it while giving reply to this mail. According to Shri Krushna Ji lecture root karaka is the 3rd house from house B. Suppose karak for marriage is 2nd house then we should further see karak for 2nd house which is 9th house . Thus 9th house becomes root karak for 7th house. Is my approach is correct ? Second lecture give by Ash was regarding power of planets through points in WS. Since his speech was very fast I could not understand anything. Is it possible that we can hear his audio in slow mode or can his speech be corrected in slow mode in audio

recording ? Thirdly what about recordings given by Manu and other members ? Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.

Dear Ramesh and group -

Yes, the basic root karaka is simply the 3rd house from House B as Krushnaji pointed out. You get there by taking the 8th house from the 8th house from the focus house (B) for wherever the B house is placed. In other words you have to move down two levels of karakas, in which you will wind up at the 3rd house from B. For example, let's take the Kala Purusha chart or the natural Aries chart. The focus house B is placed in the 7th for marriage, which is Libra. We then move 8 houses from Libra and wind up in the house of Taurus, which is House A. This means that Venus, the lord of Taurus (House A) is the natural karaka for marriage. Now, we move to the next level of karaka and proceed 8 houses away from TAURUS (House A). We now arrive at the sign of Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter. This now becomes the ROOT KARAKA for marriage or the 7th house.

And yes, I tried to slow down Ash's video so that the voice would go slower. Unfortunately, It only made his voice go LOWER and SLOWER and even worse than before, so no luck in that department. I've asked him to give me a written translation of what he said, so that I can place this with his video and we can then read his words even if we can't understand them on the video. We will do the same thing with Krushnaji's audio recording for those who do not speak the Hindu language

Dear Donna,A point of correction, there IS no such thing as Hindu language. The word you probably are referring to is 'Hindi' language. Sorry, but I thought I should mention this since you have contributed immensely to this group and I feel you deserve to be above all 'mistakes', inadvertant though, they may be. With warm regardsSunil K. SharmaDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Ramesh and group - Yes, the basic root karaka is simply the 3rd house from House B as Krushnaji pointed out. You get there by taking the 8th house from the 8th house from the focus house (B) for wherever the B house is placed. In other words you have to move down two levels of karakas, in which you will wind up at the 3rd house from B. For example, let's take the Kala Purusha chart or the natural Aries chart. The focus house B is placed in the 7th for marriage, which is Libra. We then move 8 houses from Libra and wind up in the house of Taurus, which is House A. This means that Venus, the lord of Taurus (House A) is the natural karaka for marriage. Now, we move to the next level of karaka and proceed 8 houses away from TAURUS (House A). We now arrive at the sign of Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter. This now becomes the ROOT

KARAKA for marriage or the 7th house. And yes, I tried to slow down Ash's video so that the voice would go slower. Unfortunately, It only made his voice go LOWER and SLOWER and even worse than before, so no luck in that department. I've asked him to give me a written translation of what he said, so that I can place this with his video and we can then read his words even if we can't understand them on the video. We will do the same thing with Krushnaji's audio recording for those who do not speak the Hindu language. Hope this helps- Donna Guru Shri Krushna Ji, Manu, Donna, Ash and Anup, We the list members who could not attend the workshop due to some reason should be thankful to you all for providing their lectures in audio. One new thing we came to know about mool / root karakas which was given by our guruji. May I request Anup or Manu to elaborate it while giving reply to this mail. According to Shri Krushna Ji lecture root karaka is the 3rd house from house B. Suppose karak for marriage is 2nd house then we should further see karak for 2nd house which is 9th house . Thus 9th house becomes root karak for 7th house. Is my approach is correct ? Second lecture give by Ash was regarding power of planets through points in WS. Since his speech was very fast I could not understand anything. Is it possible that we can hear his audio in slow mode or can his speech be corrected in slow mode in audio recording ? Thirdly what about recordings given by Manu and other members ? Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Many many thanks Madam Donna Ji. I appreciate your enthusiasm and loyalty for us in the group. You are doing a marvellous job for the list members. I have one doubt about the ROOT KARAK with ROODH KARAK as you were confused HINDU with HINDI. Root word is for the plant which is underneath the ground and ROODH is for established or convention. Which is best suited for ? What I have understood from the lectures of Krushna ji, is produced herewith. If I am

correct then it may help members also. We say Jup in Libra is spoiled for marriage matter because Ju is Root/Roodh, whatever you say,karak for 7th house. 7th house libra rasi in kaalpurush chart and 9th house has Sagi rasi. Sagi. rasi is mooltrikona rasi for Ju. Secondly it is written in the lesson that 3rd house is the house of end for that house. Similarly if we consider Root karak for 5th then Ve comes as its root karak.Since Libra is the Mooltrikona rasi for Ve, can we say that Ve in Libra is not good for 5th house matter. Likewise we may consider this karak for any house. It is just my thinking based on the lectures given by

Guru Ji. How far this thinking is correct only Guruji or Ash or you may ascertain it. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Ramesh and group - Yes, the basic root karaka is simply the 3rd house from House B as Krushnaji pointed out. You get there by taking the 8th house from the 8th house from the focus house (B) for wherever the B house is placed. In other words you have to move down two levels of karakas, in which you will wind up at the 3rd house from B. For example, let's take the Kala Purusha chart or the natural Aries chart. The focus house B is placed in

the 7th for marriage, which is Libra. We then move 8 houses from Libra and wind up in the house of Taurus, which is House A. This means that Venus, the lord of Taurus (House A) is the natural karaka for marriage. Now, we move to the next level of karaka and proceed 8 houses away from TAURUS (House A). We now arrive at the sign of Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter. This now becomes the ROOT KARAKA for marriage or the 7th house. And yes, I tried to slow down Ash's video so that the voice would go slower. Unfortunately, It only made his voice go LOWER and SLOWER and even worse than before, so no luck in that department. I've asked him to give me a written translation of what he said, so that I can place this with his video and we can then read his words even if we can't understand them on the

video. We will do the same thing with Krushnaji's audio recording for those who do not speak the Hindu language. Hope this helps- Donna Guru Shri Krushna Ji, Manu, Donna, Ash and Anup, We the list members who could not attend the workshop due to some reason should be thankful to you all for providing their lectures in audio. One new thing we came to know about mool / root karakas which was given by our guruji. May I request Anup or Manu to elaborate it while giving reply to this

mail. According to Shri Krushna Ji lecture root karaka is the 3rd house from house B. Suppose karak for marriage is 2nd house then we should further see karak for 2nd house which is 9th house . Thus 9th house becomes root karak for 7th house. Is my approach is correct ? Second lecture give by Ash was regarding power of planets through points in WS. Since his speech was very fast I could not understand anything. Is it possible that we can hear his audio in slow mode or can his speech be corrected in slow mode in audio recording ? Thirdly what about recordings given by Manu and other members ? Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group. You are managing the group through Grouply.You to individual emails for this group. | Update your Subscription settings5 messages in this conversation, including this one | Add a commentView this message on Grouply so you can rate, tag, bookmark, and see what others think about it. Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more. Y! Messenger All together now Host a free online conference on IM. Featured Y! Groups and category pages. There is something for everyone.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.