IndiaDivine.org

cousin's husband

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Mahaluxmi ji, I think we should ascertain the lagna first for verifying the events. Either Virgo or Leo is suitable for the events given and his mental qualities reflecting his actions. So,i am getting Asc 3 Vi 44 as per TOB given by you. Delay by Sat and then Jup. Both the delays end in Mars antra So marriage happend in Rahu antra. Rahu represent Sun and Mars.Sun is Loe for 7th house. Rahu can give marriage as such. Daughter was born on 16thSept1978 in Rahu antra also. Here Rahu antra seems absent giving daughter's birth. He resigned from his job in Nov2006 in Mercury antra. Mer is Lod in first house & 4th house. Again, when a person resigns or leave his job,

status of first house of individuality and confidence is likely to be affected.Fourth house is next to be affected. He has Mars only in one sector in D-9,so cant be so daring and risk taker while leaving his lucrative job. He got 37 pts in WS in first house,means over confident likes to do the things in his own way,denying others suggestions. 10th v/s 11th points show more struggle in life. Similarly,taking leo lagna, we can match the events as above. But leo may give the above three events,possibly. I hope you will definitely verify these also. After this we can check his financial status/gains etc. Regards Anup mahaluxmi iyer <astromahaluxmi wrote: dear ash, manu and others, i am posting my first attempt at learning this system thro this group. please guide me in this so that i correct my mistakes and arrive at the right answer for this situation. this person has remained without any pension benefit for almost 1.5 years now

which is what i am worried about as he also happens to be my cousin's husband. dob 25th jan 1948 tob 9.49pm Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) Place: 77 E 26' 00", 8 N 10' 00" Nagercoil, India imp events in his life got married on 27 june 1977 and daughter's date of birth is 16 09 1978 . resigned from his job in nov, 2006 which house to see for this problem. will the 11th house for gains do for a beginning or is it earnings (accumulated in this case) from 2nd house of this chart to be taken? for this matter. this is what i got from the worksheet for his hc. virgo lagna. if i took the 11H as house B then B is cancer A is aquarius C is scorpio D will be aries and E will be sagi or dhanus for the 11H jup is the planet which contirbutes the highest points at 15. he is now running the maha dasa of venus and the antar of mercury until Aug 25th, 2009 according to the KAS worksheet. uptill now there seems to be a prolonged delay in getting the relief. and it shows merc antar in its second sector until sept 2008? am i correct with these particulars? how do i proceed from here? am i right in taking the 11H for his problem as the notes says it signifies profit, gains, income, fulfilment of desire, wishes, etc which is close to his problem as his wish is to get his pension and other benefits at the earliest now. have i proceeded correctly so far? just now i remembered krushnaji's words of how LoE

will be eager to give results. which again happens to be jup. this jup in navamsa is poised with ven and saturn. his daily scores are lower than average right now indicating the stress he is undergoing mentally due to this problem. will wait for reply from learned members. please correct me wherever i have made mistakes. your guidance will help me in learning this system. will await your replies eagerly. god bless us all mahalakshmi Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

namaste dear anupji

thank you for replying to my doubt.

i got his particulars from my cousin which they might have got

before their marriage as hc matching is a must amonst us.

i was told that he was forced to resign due to very bad and

unmanageable problems at office just before he could even retire

decently. you are right about his not being the type to risk

resigning his high post but he was forced to do due to adverse

publicity and name getting spoilt. he could not stay any longer than

nov 2006.

his pension papers has not moved at all from his dept level itself.

he is worried whether he will get his pension at all.

he also has a son born whose particulars i will get from my cousin

asap.

with virgo as lagna when can he expect some monetary relief from his

office.

i doubt if it is leo or if it is then it could be in the last

degrees of leo then as i can see what you mean by either/or in his

case since virgo is just in early degrees and you may be right on

leo which thought dint strike me at all. thank you for pointing this

out. but she insists that this is the time given by their parents

long time back.

i shall work again with leo lagna and see the changes and report

back in good time tonight.

many thanks and best wishes

mahalakshmi

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Respected Mahaluxmi ji,

>

>

> I think we should ascertain the lagna first for verifying the

events.

> Either Virgo or Leo is suitable for the events given and his

mental

> qualities reflecting his actions.

>

> So,i am getting Asc 3 Vi 44 as per TOB given by you.

> Delay by Sat and then Jup.

> Both the delays end in Mars antra

> So marriage happend in Rahu antra.

> Rahu represent Sun and Mars.Sun is Loe for 7th house.

> Rahu can give marriage as such.

>

> Daughter was born on 16thSept1978 in Rahu antra also.

> Here Rahu antra seems absent giving daughter's birth.

>

> He resigned from his job in Nov2006 in Mercury antra.

> Mer is Lod in first house & 4th house.

> Again, when a person resigns or leave his job,

> status of first house of individuality and confidence is likely

> to be affected.Fourth house is next to be affected.

> He has Mars only in one sector in D-9,so cant be so

> daring and risk taker while leaving his lucrative job.

>

> He got 37 pts in WS in first house,means over confident

> likes to do the things in his own way,denying others suggestions.

> 10th v/s 11th points show more struggle in life.

>

>

> Similarly,taking leo lagna, we can match the events as above.

> But leo may give the above three events,possibly.

> I hope you will definitely verify these also.

> After this we can check his financial status/gains etc.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

> > mahaluxmi iyer <astromahaluxmi wrote:

> dear ash, manu and others,

>

> i am posting my first attempt at learning this system thro this

group. please guide me in this so that i correct my mistakes and

arrive at the right answer for this situation.

>

> this person has remained without any pension benefit for almost

1.5 years now which is what i am worried about as he also happens to

be my cousin's husband.

>

> dob 25th jan 1948

> tob 9.49pm

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 77 E 26' 00 " , 8 N 10' 00 "

> Nagercoil, India

>

> imp events in his life

> got married on 27 june 1977 and

> daughter's date of birth is 16 09 1978 .

> resigned from his job in nov, 2006

>

> which house to see for this problem. will the 11th house for

gains do for a beginning or is it earnings (accumulated in this

case) from 2nd house of this chart to be taken? for this matter.

>

> this is what i got from the worksheet for his hc.

>

> virgo lagna.

> if i took the 11H as house B then

>

> B is cancer

> A is aquarius

> C is scorpio

> D will be aries and

> E will be sagi or dhanus

>

> for the 11H jup is the planet which contirbutes the highest

points at 15.

> he is now running the maha dasa of venus and the antar of

mercury until Aug 25th, 2009 according to the KAS worksheet.

>

> uptill now there seems to be a prolonged delay in getting the

relief. and it shows merc antar in its second sector until sept 2008?

> am i correct with these particulars?

> how do i proceed from here?

>

> am i right in taking the 11H for his problem as the notes says

it signifies profit, gains, income, fulfilment of desire, wishes,

etc which is close to his problem as his wish is to get his pension

and other benefits at the earliest now.

>

> have i proceeded correctly so far?

>

> just now i remembered krushnaji's words of how LoE will be eager

to give results. which again happens to be jup.

>

>

> this jup in navamsa is poised with ven and saturn.

>

> his daily scores are lower than average right now indicating the

stress he is undergoing mentally due to this problem.

>

> will wait for reply from learned members.

> please correct me wherever i have made mistakes. your guidance

will help me in learning this system. will await your replies

eagerly.

>

> god bless us all

> mahalakshmi

Dear Anup and Madam Mahaluxmi Ji, I casted this chart and got Asc. as 3 Vi 44. After verifying the correctness of its TOB, it was found to be correct. The native married on 27 Jun 77 when Ra antara in Me main was running. The marriage happened in second sector. There is full delay of Sa and Ju in the chart. But the delay is moderated by aspect of Ju on Sat. This delay is over on 16 Feb 75 during Mo antara in Me main. There is no blessings in the chart. Su to Ve distance is satisfactory. The following Ma antara will not give marriage because it is neither LoD and LoE but Ma is the highest point significator in WS for 7th house. It is malefic in house E with 2 bindus so did not give the event. Next antara is that of Ra. Ra is more like Su and Su is LoE. So the marriage happened in Ra antara. Therefore date of marriage come

in line. Next is the time for child birth which took place in the antara of Ra in Me main. If we consider 11th house for conception then there is no delay in conception and immediately after marriage his wife conceived sometime in Dec 77 . This happens in second sector of Ra antara itself. Now for the timing of chirld birth if we consider 5th house then it shows the full delay and this delay is moderated also. All planets are powerfull for 5th in WS. LoD is Ve who is in dhan sthan for 5th and LoE is Me who is in 5th itself. The child birth also took place in Ra antara. So I think this is bit out of line and confusing because once the native has conceived in the proper antara, the birth has to take place. About resigning job in Nov 2006 during Me antara in Ve main. How do you analyse for resigning the job in Me antara ? Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra rama gopalakrishnan <astromahaluxmi wrote: namaste dear anupjithank you for replying to my doubt.i got his particulars from my cousin which they might have got before their marriage as hc matching is a must amonst us. i was told that he was forced to resign due to very bad and unmanageable problems at office just before he could even retire decently. you are right about his not being the type to risk resigning his high post but he was forced to

do due to adverse publicity and name getting spoilt. he could not stay any longer than nov 2006. his pension papers has not moved at all from his dept level itself. he is worried whether he will get his pension at all.he also has a son born whose particulars i will get from my cousin asap.with virgo as lagna when can he expect some monetary relief from his office.i doubt if it is leo or if it is then it could be in the last degrees of leo then as i can see what you mean by either/or in his case since virgo is just in early degrees and you may be right on leo which thought dint strike me at all. thank you for pointing this out. but she insists that this is the time given by their parents long time back.i shall work again with leo lagna and see the changes and report back in good time tonight.many thanks and best wishesmahalakshmi , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Respected Mahaluxmi ji, > > > I think we should ascertain the lagna first for verifying the events.> Either Virgo or Leo is suitable for the events given and his mental> qualities reflecting his actions. > > So,i am getting Asc 3 Vi 44 as per TOB given by you.> Delay by Sat and then Jup.> Both the delays end in Mars antra> So marriage happend in Rahu antra.> Rahu represent Sun and Mars.Sun is Loe for 7th house.> Rahu can give marriage as such.> > Daughter was born on 16thSept1978 in Rahu antra also.> Here Rahu antra seems absent giving daughter's birth.> > He resigned from his job in Nov2006 in Mercury antra.> Mer is Lod in first house & 4th house.> Again, when a

person resigns or leave his job,> status of first house of individuality and confidence is likely> to be affected.Fourth house is next to be affected.> He has Mars only in one sector in D-9,so cant be so > daring and risk taker while leaving his lucrative job.> > He got 37 pts in WS in first house,means over confident> likes to do the things in his own way,denying others suggestions.> 10th v/s 11th points show more struggle in life.> > > Similarly,taking leo lagna, we can match the events as above.> But leo may give the above three events,possibly.> I hope you will definitely verify these also.> After this we can check his financial status/gains etc.> > Regards> Anup> > > mahaluxmi iyer <astromahaluxmi wrote:> dear ash, manu and others,> > i am posting my first attempt at learning this system thro this

group. please guide me in this so that i correct my mistakes and arrive at the right answer for this situation.> > this person has remained without any pension benefit for almost 1.5 years now which is what i am worried about as he also happens to be my cousin's husband. > > dob 25th jan 1948 > tob 9.49pm > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 26' 00", 8 N 10' 00"> Nagercoil, India> > imp events in his life> got married on 27 june 1977 and> daughter's date of birth is 16 09 1978 .> resigned from his job in nov, 2006> > which house to see for this problem. will the 11th house for gains do for a beginning or is it earnings (accumulated in this case) from 2nd house of this chart to be taken? for this matter.> > this is what i got from the worksheet for his hc.> > virgo lagna.> if i took the 11H as house B

then> > B is cancer> A is aquarius> C is scorpio> D will be aries and > E will be sagi or dhanus> > for the 11H jup is the planet which contirbutes the highest points at 15.> he is now running the maha dasa of venus and the antar of mercury until Aug 25th, 2009 according to the KAS worksheet.> > uptill now there seems to be a prolonged delay in getting the relief. and it shows merc antar in its second sector until sept 2008?> am i correct with these particulars?> how do i proceed from here?> > am i right in taking the 11H for his problem as the notes says it signifies profit, gains, income, fulfilment of desire, wishes, etc which is close to his problem as his wish is to get his pension and other benefits at the earliest now.> > have i proceeded correctly so far?> > just now i remembered krushnaji's words of how LoE

will be eager to give results. which again happens to be jup.> > > this jup in navamsa is poised with ven and saturn. > > his daily scores are lower than average right now indicating the stress he is undergoing mentally due to this problem.> > will wait for reply from learned members.> please correct me wherever i have made mistakes. your guidance will help me in learning this system. will await your replies eagerly.> > god bless us all> mahalakshmi

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Dear Ramesh, As usual, you analyse in nice way,Ramesh. As events are fewer, so i gave my understanding. For resigning as well as birth of his Kid,the chart does not promise as per events. For resigning his job, i think we sld understand the psychology of the native as well as given antra, If the native is not capable of taking more daring decisions, as per his Drekana,Navamsa and Timsamsa,he w'nt do so. So we sld check his lagna as per status. Mer is Lod for 1st and 4th houses. So wld be eager to give results for these houses , Which contradicts as per TOB i may be wrong as per my understanding,you can correct me, otherwise. Regards Anup ramesh mishra <aaEARrceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Anup and Madam Mahaluxmi Ji, I casted this chart and got Asc. as 3 Vi 44. After verifying the correctness of its TOB, it was found to be correct. The native married on 27 Jun 77 when Ra

antara in Me main was running. The marriage happened in second sector. There is full delay of Sa and Ju in the chart. But the delay is moderated by aspect of Ju on Sat. This delay is over on 16 Feb 75 during Mo antara in Me main. There is no blessings in the chart. Su to Ve distance is satisfactory. The following Ma antara will not give marriage because it is neither LoD and LoE but Ma is the highest point significator in WS for 7th house. It is malefic in house E with 2 bindus so did not give the event. Next antara is that of Ra. Ra is more like Su and Su is LoE. So the marriage happened in Ra antara. Therefore date of marriage come in line. Next is the time for child birth which took place in the antara of Ra in Me main. If we consider 11th house for conception then there is no delay in conception and immediately after

marriage his wife conceived sometime in Dec 77 . This happens in second sector of Ra antara itself. Now for the timing of chirld birth if we consider 5th house then it shows the full delay and this delay is moderated also. All planets are powerfull for 5th in WS. LoD is Ve who is in dhan sthan for 5th and LoE is Me who is in 5th itself. The child birth also took place in Ra antara. So I think this is bit out of line and confusing because once the native has conceived in the proper antara, the birth has to take place. About resigning job in Nov 2006 during Me antara in Ve main. How do you analyse for resigning the job in Me antara ? Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra rama gopalakrishnan <astromahaluxmi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: namaste dear anupjithank you for replying to my doubt.i got his particulars from my cousin which they might have got before their marriage as hc matching is a must amonst us. i was told that he was forced to resign due to very bad and unmanageable problems at office just before he could even retire decently. you are right about his not being the type to risk resigning his high post but he was forced to do due to adverse publicity and name getting spoilt. he could not stay any longer than nov 2006. his pension papers has not moved at all from his dept level itself. he is worried whether he will get his pension at all.he also has a son born whose particulars i will get from my cousin asap.with virgo as lagna when can he expect some monetary relief from his office.i doubt if it is leo or if it is then it could be in the last degrees of leo then as i can see what you mean by

either/or in his case since virgo is just in early degrees and you may be right on leo which thought dint strike me at all. thank you for pointing this out. but she insists that this is the time given by their parents long time back.i shall work again with leo lagna and see the changes and report back in good time tonight.many thanks and best wishesmahalakshmi , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Respected Mahaluxmi ji, > > > I think we should ascertain the lagna first for verifying the events.> Either Virgo or Leo is suitable for the events given and his mental> qualities reflecting his actions. > > So,i am getting Asc 3 Vi 44 as per TOB given by you.> Delay by Sat and then Jup.> Both the delays end in Mars antra> So

marriage happend in Rahu antra.> Rahu represent Sun and Mars.Sun is Loe for 7th house.> Rahu can give marriage as such.> > Daughter was born on 16thSept1978 in Rahu antra also.> Here Rahu antra seems absent giving daughter's birth.> > He resigned from his job in Nov2006 in Mercury antra.> Mer is Lod in first house & 4th house.> Again, when a person resigns or leave his job,> status of first house of individuality and confidence is likely> to be affected.Fourth house is next to be affected.> He has Mars only in one sector in D-9,so cant be so > daring and risk taker while leaving his lucrative job.> > He got 37 pts in WS in first house,means over confident> likes to do the things in his own way,denying others suggestions.> 10th v/s 11th points show more struggle in life.> > > Similarly,taking leo lagna, we can match the events as

above.> But leo may give the above three events,possibly.> I hope you will definitely verify these also.> After this we can check his financial status/gains etc.> > Regards> Anup> > > mahaluxmi iyer <astromahaluxmi wrote:> dear ash, manu and others,> > i am posting my first attempt at learning this system thro this group. please guide me in this so that i correct my mistakes and arrive at the right answer for this situation.> > this person has remained without any pension benefit for almost 1.5 years now which is what i am worried about as he also happens to be my cousin's husband. > > dob 25th jan 1948 > tob 9.49pm > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 26' 00", 8 N 10' 00"> Nagercoil, India> > imp events in his life> got married on 27 june 1977 and> daughter's date of

birth is 16 09 1978 .> resigned from his job in nov, 2006> > which house to see for this problem. will the 11th house for gains do for a beginning or is it earnings (accumulated in this case) from 2nd house of this chart to be taken? for this matter.> > this is what i got from the worksheet for his hc.> > virgo lagna.> if i took the 11H as house B then> > B is cancer> A is aquarius> C is scorpio> D will be aries and > E will be sagi or dhanus> > for the 11H jup is the planet which contirbutes the highest points at 15.> he is now running the maha dasa of venus and the antar of mercury until Aug 25th, 2009 according to the KAS worksheet.> > uptill now there seems to be a prolonged delay in getting the relief. and it shows merc antar in its second sector until sept 2008?> am i correct with these particulars?>

how do i proceed from here?> > am i right in taking the 11H for his problem as the notes says it signifies profit, gains, income, fulfilment of desire, wishes, etc which is close to his problem as his wish is to get his pension and other benefits at the earliest now.> > have i proceeded correctly so far?> > just now i remembered krushnaji's words of how LoE will be eager to give results. which again happens to be jup.> > > this jup in navamsa is poised with ven and saturn. > > his daily scores are lower than average right now indicating the stress he is undergoing mentally due to this problem.> > will wait for reply from learned members.> please correct me wherever i have made mistakes. your guidance will help me in learning this system. will await your replies eagerly.> > god bless us all> mahalakshmi Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

namaste anupji and rameshji

thank you both for taking this discussion forward.

i got some more feedback on this native yesterday late night.

his second son was born on 13th june 1982. conception then must

have taken place in and around aug-sept if i count backwards.

i also enquired about the correct time of birth yet again. the reply

was this was the known timing as their family astrologer cast his

chart very soon after his birth as is the normal procedure in south

india among us.

secondly he corrected me about his resigning the job in nov 2006.

he said he was shunted out of his parent dept and asked to go on

compulsory leave or a dept in some obscure place till 31st july when

he was given the marching orders finally. so actual retirement

officially was only on july 31st 2007 and not earlier as my cousin

kept telling me that they have not got anything from the dept all

these past 1.5 yrs. sorry for this wrong input as i could clarify

this directly from the person himself yesterday as we have doubts

about his lagna in early degrees of virgo could be leo maybe.

the staff's account is settled in one day in their dept but his

alone has been kept pending without any reply to all his letters of

request to settle so far.

the extraneous reason for all this is that a man who is an outsider

and connected to the dept starting demanding money for some reason

which this person had kept refusing as there was no way he could

accomodate a kickback. this person has challenged that he may never

see his pension or other benefits! there's a bit of a drama in all

this which goes beyond us. the family lives in despair with no hope

of getting their dues.

he is not able to pick up any assignment without settling his dues

also from his ex-job. he is also looking for a job now. he's an

engineer doing financial management for a top govt. organisation.

very skilled person having turned a sick company around with a

profit of 40 crores during his tenure in top position. he was

expected to continue in service till end of 2008 until this happened

to him.

anupji there's one more thing about his mercury being not only lagna

lord but also his 10th lord of karma. as such mercury as LL being

placed in a trine and also placed in a friend's house is a blessing

for this chart. but 10H is placed 6th from natal mercury or let's

simply put it as 6:8 position with regard to his 10H.

thank you for your inputs from which i am trying to learn this

system in some depth.

here i would also like to share a prediction which i took from ash

last month regarding my doubts about my sons going abroad on study

when nothing was working for us on the bank loan front and no formal

visa application having been made by my sons.

they are twins. ash worked at the charts and said they would both

go abroad for study during the period between 6th feb and 18th feb.

of course i was very happy as i have full faith in ash's predictions

coming true for others on this list and on the jyotish group too

about death of a girl which appears as a case study now in

krushnaji's group now.

i just blindly booked their air tickets for the 8th feb without even

waiting for the visa to come thro as i had so much faith in ash's

analysis.

they got the visa on 3oth jan and they flew on the 8th in the time

period ash gave. i could not have thanked him enough for the good

news which was also accurately timed.

he is blessed to recieive the blessings of krushnaji who has

formulated such a beautiful system to time events after going thro

all the other systems before. cheers to ash for his best efforts at

succeeding so well in timing events thro this system.

best wishes

mahalakshmi

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh,

>

> As usual, you analyse in nice way,Ramesh.

> As events are fewer, so i gave my understanding.

>

> For resigning as well as birth of his Kid,the chart does not

> promise as per events.

>

> For resigning his job, i think we sld understand the

> psychology of the native as well as given antra,

> If the native is not capable of taking more daring decisions,

> as per his Drekana,Navamsa and Timsamsa,he w'nt do so.

> So we sld check his lagna as per status.

> Mer is Lod for 1st and 4th houses.

> So wld be eager to give results for these houses ,

> Which contradicts as per TOB

>

> i may be wrong as per my understanding,you can

> correct me, otherwise.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

ramesh mishra <aaEARrceemastro2002 wrote:

> Dear Anup and Madam Mahaluxmi Ji,

> I casted this chart and got Asc. as 3 Vi 44.

> After verifying the correctness of its TOB, it was found to be

correct.

> The native married on 27 Jun 77 when Ra antara in Me main was

running.

> The marriage happened in second sector.

> There is full delay of Sa and Ju in the chart. But the delay is

moderated by aspect of Ju on Sat.

> This delay is over on 16 Feb 75 during Mo antara in Me main.

> There is no blessings in the chart. Su to Ve distance is

satisfactory.

> The following Ma antara will not give marriage because it is

neither LoD and LoE but Ma is the highest point significator in WS

for 7th house.

> It is malefic in house E with 2 bindus so did not give the event.

> Next antara is that of Ra.

> Ra is more like Su and Su is LoE. So the marriage happened in Ra

antara.

> Therefore date of marriage come in line.

> Next is the time for child birth which took place in the antara

of Ra in Me main.

> If we consider 11th house for conception then there is no delay

in conception and immediately after marriage his wife conceived

sometime in Dec 77 .

> This happens in second sector of Ra antara itself.

> Now for the timing of chirld birth if we consider 5th house then

it shows the full delay and this delay is moderated also.

> All planets are powerfull for 5th in WS.

> LoD is Ve who is in dhan sthan for 5th and LoE is Me who is in

5th itself.

> The child birth also took place in Ra antara.

> So I think this is bit out of line and confusing because once

the native has conceived in the proper antara, the birth has to take

place.

> About resigning job in Nov 2006 during Me antara in Ve main.

> How do you analyse for resigning the job in Me antara ?

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

> rama gopalakrishnan <astromahaluxmi wrote:

> namaste dear anupji

> thank you for replying to my doubt.

> i got his particulars from my cousin which they might have got

> before their marriage as hc matching is a must amonst us.

>

> i was told that he was forced to resign due to very bad and

> unmanageable problems at office just before he could even retire

> decently. you are right about his not being the type to risk

> resigning his high post but he was forced to do due to adverse

> publicity and name getting spoilt. he could not stay any longer

than

> nov 2006.

>

> his pension papers has not moved at all from his dept level

itself.

> he is worried whether he will get his pension at all.

>

> he also has a son born whose particulars i will get from my cousin

> asap.

> with virgo as lagna when can he expect some monetary relief from

his

> office.

> i doubt if it is leo or if it is then it could be in the last

> degrees of leo then as i can see what you mean by either/or in his

> case since virgo is just in early degrees and you may be right on

> leo which thought dint strike me at all. thank you for pointing

this

> out. but she insists that this is the time given by their parents

> long time back.

> i shall work again with leo lagna and see the changes and report

> back in good time tonight.

> many thanks and best wishes

> mahalakshmi

>

> , " Anup. M "

> <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Mahaluxmi ji,

> >

> >

> > I think we should ascertain the lagna first for verifying the

> events.

> > Either Virgo or Leo is suitable for the events given and his

> mental

> > qualities reflecting his actions.

> >

> > So,i am getting Asc 3 Vi 44 as per TOB given by you.

> > Delay by Sat and then Jup.

> > Both the delays end in Mars antra

> > So marriage happend in Rahu antra.

> > Rahu represent Sun and Mars.Sun is Loe for 7th house.

> > Rahu can give marriage as such.

> >

> > Daughter was born on 16thSept1978 in Rahu antra also.

> > Here Rahu antra seems absent giving daughter's birth.

> >

> > He resigned from his job in Nov2006 in Mercury antra.

> > Mer is Lod in first house & 4th house.

> > Again, when a person resigns or leave his job,

> > status of first house of individuality and confidence is likely

> > to be affected.Fourth house is next to be affected.

> > He has Mars only in one sector in D-9,so cant be so

> > daring and risk taker while leaving his lucrative job.

> >

> > He got 37 pts in WS in first house,means over confident

> > likes to do the things in his own way,denying others suggestions.

> > 10th v/s 11th points show more struggle in life.

> >

> >

> > Similarly,taking leo lagna, we can match the events as above.

> > But leo may give the above three events,possibly.

> > I hope you will definitely verify these also.

> > After this we can check his financial status/gains etc.

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> > > mahaluxmi iyer <astromahaluxmi@> wrote:

> > dear ash, manu and others,

> >

> > i am posting my first attempt at learning this system thro this

> group. please guide me in this so that i correct my mistakes and

> arrive at the right answer for this situation.

> >

> > this person has remained without any pension benefit for almost

> 1.5 years now which is what i am worried about as he also happens

to

> be my cousin's husband.

> >

> > dob 25th jan 1948

> > tob 9.49pm

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 77 E 26' 00 " , 8 N 10' 00 "

> > Nagercoil, India

> >

> > imp events in his life

> > got married on 27 june 1977 and

> > daughter's date of birth is 16 09 1978 .

> > resigned from his job in nov, 2006

> >

> > which house to see for this problem. will the 11th house for

> gains do for a beginning or is it earnings (accumulated in this

> case) from 2nd house of this chart to be taken? for this matter.

> >

> > this is what i got from the worksheet for his hc.

> >

> > virgo lagna.

> > if i took the 11H as house B then

> >

> > B is cancer

> > A is aquarius

> > C is scorpio

> > D will be aries and

> > E will be sagi or dhanus

> >

> > for the 11H jup is the planet which contirbutes the highest

> points at 15.

> > he is now running the maha dasa of venus and the antar of

> mercury until Aug 25th, 2009 according to the KAS worksheet.

> >

> > uptill now there seems to be a prolonged delay in getting the

> relief. and it shows merc antar in its second sector until sept

2008?

> > am i correct with these particulars?

> > how do i proceed from here?

> >

> > am i right in taking the 11H for his problem as the notes says

> it signifies profit, gains, income, fulfilment of desire, wishes,

> etc which is close to his problem as his wish is to get his

pension

> and other benefits at the earliest now.

> >

> > have i proceeded correctly so far?

> >

> > just now i remembered krushnaji's words of how LoE will be eager

> to give results. which again happens to be jup.

> >

> >

> > this jup in navamsa is poised with ven and saturn.

> >

> > his daily scores are lower than average right now indicating the

> stress he is undergoing mentally due to this problem.

> >

> > will wait for reply from learned members.

> > please correct me wherever i have made mistakes. your guidance

> will help me in learning this system. will await your replies

> eagerly.

> >

> > god bless us all

> > mahalakshmi

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>