IndiaDivine.org

cousin's husband

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear ash, manu and others, i am posting my first attempt at learning this system thro this group. please guide me in this so that i correct my mistakes and arrive at the right answer for this situation. this person has remained without any pension benefit for almost 1.5 years now which is what i am worried about as he also happens to be my cousin's husband. dob 25th jan 1948 tob 9.49pm Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) Place: 77 E 26' 00", 8 N 10' 00" Nagercoil, India imp events in his life got married on 27 june 1977 and daughter's date of birth is 16 09 1978 . resigned from his job in nov, 2006 which house to see for this problem. will the 11th house for gains do for a beginning or is it earnings

(accumulated in this case) from 2nd house of this chart to be taken? for this matter. this is what i got from the worksheet for his hc. virgo lagna. if i took the 11H as house B then B is cancer A is aquarius C is scorpio D will be aries and E will be sagi or dhanus for the 11H jup is the planet which contirbutes the highest points at 15. he is now running the maha dasa of venus and the antar of mercury until Aug 25th, 2009 according to the KAS worksheet. uptill now there seems to be a prolonged delay in getting the relief. and it shows merc antar in its second sector until sept 2008? am i correct with these particulars? how do i proceed from here? am i right in taking the 11H for

his problem as the notes says it signifies profit, gains, income, fulfilment of desire, wishes, etc which is close to his problem as his wish is to get his pension and other benefits at the earliest now. have i proceeded correctly so far? just now i remembered krushnaji's words of how LoE will be eager to give results. which again happens to be jup. this jup in navamsa is poised with ven and saturn. his daily scores are lower than average right now indicating the stress he is undergoing mentally due to this problem. will wait for reply from learned members. please correct me wherever i have made mistakes. your guidance will help me in learning this system. will await your replies eagerly. god bless us all mahalakshmi

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.