IndiaDivine.org

Karak Planet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ash and List Members,

Please, refer to following Message No - 7699 of 07 Nov 2004.

Respected Krushna ji suggested that he will give a "lesson on the Root Strength of the KARAK Planet".

Is this lesson available, pl guide me.

Thanks and Regards

Sanjiva Sharma

, krushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote:>> Dear Graham,> When Karak planet ( lord of house A ) aspects, Then we take Sd to replace this. For SD planet we do not consider the aspect. Yes if more then two planets are SD, in that case we select the planet not aspecting.> Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson. That will be more help ful in selecting the karak.> Thanks> krushna> > > Graham Fox fox.graham wrote:> > Dear Krushna,> Many thanks for this speedy, succinct and clear answer. Just one > furhter question in response to your answer: if both the karak and > its potential samdharmis aspect ABC, would you expect the graha with > the fewest overall aspects on ABC to give the result, or would you > give priority to the one which doesn't aspect A (or maybe the one > which doesn't aspect B)?> Thanks again> Graham> > , krushna jugalkalani > krushanain wrote:> > Dear Graham and list members,> > Before going for any result, the status of the karak > planets must be checked. If it is powerful, then and then perticular > result can be achieved. In any case if it aspects the A,B,or C house > then some SD planet can give the result. > > The Status is judged from the sign, Navmansha it is > situated, and planets with it. > > Thanks and regards> > krushna> > > > > > Graham Fox fox.graham@w... wrote:> > > > Hello all, > > Please excuse me if this question has recently been answered or > > seems obvious.> > I understand the use of karakas (Ld of A, natural and fuctional) > to > > determine the major period when beneficial events related to a > > particular house are likely to occur (before going into detail > with > > bhuktis, lords of D and E and worksheet points).> > I would like confirmation that these NKs and FKs can/should also > be > > used to make a static analysis of the chart (e.g. favourable or > > unfavourable prognostic for children, marriage etc), and for > > transits. Is it better, for example, to look for benefic/malefic > > aspects or conjunctions to the karakas (NK or FK) of a house (i.e > > house B for a given domain), or to consider aspects etc. to the > > traditional sign ruler of that house? I.e. for Cancer ascendant, > to > > look for a favourable configuration or transit regarding children, > > would you look at aspects/conjuctions of benefic planets to Mars> > (ruler of house 5) or to Mercury (FK of 5) and Jupiter (NK of 5)?> > And if the latter is true (to check primarily the karakas), can > the > > samdharmi of the karaka sometimes require checking instead of the > > karaka itself? (again, I mean in static or transit analysis - I > > think I know when to use samdharmi for event triggering by > > dasha/bhukti).> > Many thanks for any help, or references to messages where this has > > been dealt with.> > Graham > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Sanjiva,

Good to hear from you.

No, Krushnaji has still not given us the

lesson on Root Karak.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Sanjiva Sharma

Monday March 17, 2008 5:20

AM

Subject:

Karak Planet

Dear Ash

and List Members,

Please,

refer to following Message No - 7699 of 07 Nov 2004.

Respected

Krushna ji suggested that he will give a " lesson on the Root

Strength of the KARAK Planet " .

Is this

lesson available, pl guide me.

Thanks

and Regards

Sanjiva

Sharma

krushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote:

>

> Dear Graham,

> When Karak planet ( lord of house A ) aspects, Then we take Sd to replace

this. For SD planet we do not consider the aspect. Yes if more then two planets

are SD, in that case we select the planet not aspecting.

> Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson. That

will be more help ful in selecting the karak.

> Thanks

> krushna

>

>

> Graham Fox fox.graham wrote:

>

> Dear Krushna,

> Many thanks for this speedy, succinct and clear answer. Just one

> furhter question in response to your answer: if both the karak and

> its potential samdharmis aspect ABC, would you expect the graha with

> the fewest overall aspects on ABC to give the result, or would you

> give priority to the one which doesn't aspect A (or maybe the one

> which doesn't aspect B)?

> Thanks again

> Graham

>

> ,

krushna jugalkalani

> krushanain wrote:

> > Dear Graham and list members,

> > Before going for any result, the status of the karak

> planets must be checked. If it is powerful, then and then perticular

> result can be achieved. In any case if it aspects the A,B,or C house

> then some SD planet can give the result.

> > The Status is judged from the sign, Navmansha it is

> situated, and planets with it.

> > Thanks and regards

> > krushna

> >

> >

> > Graham Fox fox.graham@w... wrote:

> >

> > Hello all,

> > Please excuse me if this question has recently been answered or

> > seems obvious.

> > I understand the use of karakas (Ld of A, natural and fuctional)

> to

> > determine the major period when beneficial events related to a

> > particular house are likely to occur (before going into detail

> with

> > bhuktis, lords of D and E and worksheet points).

> > I would like confirmation that these NKs and FKs can/should also

> be

> > used to make a static analysis of the chart (e.g. favourable or

> > unfavourable prognostic for children, marriage etc), and for

> > transits. Is it better, for example, to look for benefic/malefic

> > aspects or conjunctions to the karakas (NK or FK) of a house (i.e

> > house B for a given domain), or to consider aspects etc. to the

> > traditional sign ruler of that house? I.e. for Cancer ascendant,

> to

> > look for a favourable configuration or transit regarding children,

> > would you look at aspects/conjuctions of benefic planets to Mars

> > (ruler of house 5) or to Mercury (FK of 5) and Jupiter (NK of 5)?

> > And if the latter is true (to check primarily the karakas), can

> the

> > samdharmi of the karaka sometimes require checking instead of the

> > karaka itself? (again, I mean in static or transit analysis - I

> > think I know when to use samdharmi for event triggering by

> > dasha/bhukti).

> > Many thanks for any help, or references to messages where this has

> > been dealt with.

> > Graham

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Sanjiva -

At the time that message was written, Krushnaji was in the process of writing up a Root karaka lesson, but it was never finished due to time constraints. This information will be applied towards an upcoming book in the near future, so please be patient for now.

Donna

-

Sanjiva Sharma

Monday, March 17, 2008 5:20 AM

Karak Planet

Dear Ash and List Members,

Please, refer to following Message No - 7699 of 07 Nov 2004.

Respected Krushna ji suggested that he will give a "lesson on the Root Strength of the KARAK Planet".

Is this lesson available, pl guide me.

Thanks and Regards

Sanjiva Sharma

, krushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote:>> Dear Graham,> When Karak planet ( lord of house A ) aspects, Then we take Sd to replace this. For SD planet we do not consider the aspect. Yes if more then two planets are SD, in that case we select the planet not aspecting.> Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson. That will be more help ful in selecting the karak.> Thanks> krushna> > > Graham Fox fox.graham wrote:> > Dear Krushna,> Many thanks for this speedy, succinct and clear answer. Just one > furhter question in response to your answer: if both the karak and > its potential samdharmis aspect ABC, would you expect the graha with > the fewest overall aspects on ABC to give the result, or would you > give priority to the one which doesn't aspect A (or maybe the one > which doesn't aspect B)?> Thanks again> Graham> > , krushna jugalkalani > krushanain wrote:> > Dear Graham and list members,> > Before going for any result, the status of the karak > planets must be checked. If it is powerful, then and then perticular > result can be achieved. In any case if it aspects the A,B,or C house > then some SD planet can give the result. > > The Status is judged from the sign, Navmansha it is > situated, and planets with it. > > Thanks and regards> > krushna> > > > > > Graham Fox fox.graham@w... wrote:> > > > Hello all, > > Please excuse me if this question has recently been answered or > > seems obvious.> > I understand the use of karakas (Ld of A, natural and fuctional) > to > > determine the major period when beneficial events related to a > > particular house are likely to occur (before going into detail > with > > bhuktis, lords of D and E and worksheet points).> > I would like confirmation that these NKs and FKs can/should also > be > > used to make a static analysis of the chart (e.g. favourable or > > unfavourable prognostic for children, marriage etc), and for > > transits. Is it better, for example, to look for benefic/malefic > > aspects or conjunctions to the karakas (NK or FK) of a house (i.e > > house B for a given domain), or to consider aspects etc. to the > > traditional sign ruler of that house? I.e. for Cancer ascendant, > to > > look for a favourable configuration or transit regarding children, > > would you look at aspects/conjuctions of benefic planets to Mars> > (ruler of house 5) or to Mercury (FK of 5) and Jupiter (NK of 5)?> > And if the latter is true (to check primarily the karakas), can > the > > samdharmi of the karaka sometimes require checking instead of the > > karaka itself? (again, I mean in static or transit analysis - I > > think I know when to use samdharmi for event triggering by > > dasha/bhukti).> > Many thanks for any help, or references to messages where this has > > been dealt with.> > Graham > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

I think , I could not explain the "question" properly.

This is not about the "ROOT KARAK"( which was recently discussed by Krushna ji in KASIA workshop)

The my query was related to "THE STRENGTH OF THE KARAK PALNET" , as mentioned by Krushna ji in Message No 7699 of 07 Nov 2004 ( reproduced below)

"> Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson. That> will be more help ful in selecting the karak."

Pl guide.

Thanks and Regards

Sanjiva Sharma , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Sanjiva,> > > > Good to hear from you. > > No, Krushnaji has still not given us the lesson on Root Karak.> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Sanjiva> Sharma> Monday March 17, 2008 5:20 AM> > Karak Planet> > > > Dear Ash and List Members,> > Please, refer to following Message No - 7699 of 07 Nov 2004.> > Respected Krushna ji suggested that he will give a "lesson on the Root> Strength of the KARAK Planet".> > Is this lesson available, pl guide me.> > Thanks and Regards> > Sanjiva Sharma> > > , krushna jugalkalani> krushanain@ wrote:> >> > Dear Graham,> > When Karak planet ( lord of house A ) aspects, Then we take Sd to replace> this. For SD planet we do not consider the aspect. Yes if more then two> planets are SD, in that case we select the planet not aspecting.> > Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson. That> will be more help ful in selecting the karak.> > Thanks> > krushna> > > > > > Graham Fox fox.graham@ wrote:> > > > Dear Krushna,> > Many thanks for this speedy, succinct and clear answer. Just one > > furhter question in response to your answer: if both the karak and > > its potential samdharmis aspect ABC, would you expect the graha with > > the fewest overall aspects on ABC to give the result, or would you > > give priority to the one which doesn't aspect A (or maybe the one > > which doesn't aspect B)?> > Thanks again> > Graham> > > > , krushna jugalkalani > > krushanain wrote:> > > Dear Graham and list members,> > > Before going for any result, the status of the karak > > planets must be checked. If it is powerful, then and then perticular > > result can be achieved. In any case if it aspects the A,B,or C house > > then some SD planet can give the result. > > > The Status is judged from the sign, Navmansha it is > > situated, and planets with it. > > > Thanks and regards> > > krushna> > > > > > > > > Graham Fox fox.graham@w... wrote:> > > > > > Hello all, > > > Please excuse me if this question has recently been answered or > > > seems obvious.> > > I understand the use of karakas (Ld of A, natural and fuctional) > > to > > > determine the major period when beneficial events related to a > > > particular house are likely to occur (before going into detail > > with > > > bhuktis, lords of D and E and worksheet points).> > > I would like confirmation that these NKs and FKs can/should also > > be > > > used to make a static analysis of the chart (e.g. favourable or > > > unfavourable prognostic for children, marriage etc), and for > > > transits. Is it better, for example, to look for benefic/malefic > > > aspects or conjunctions to the karakas (NK or FK) of a house (i.e > > > house B for a given domain), or to consider aspects etc. to the > > > traditional sign ruler of that house? I.e. for Cancer ascendant, > > to > > > look for a favourable configuration or transit regarding children, > > > would you look at aspects/conjuctions of benefic planets to Mars> > > (ruler of house 5) or to Mercury (FK of 5) and Jupiter (NK of 5)?> > > And if the latter is true (to check primarily the karakas), can > > the > > > samdharmi of the karaka sometimes require checking instead of the > > > karaka itself? (again, I mean in static or transit analysis - I > > > think I know when to use samdharmi for event triggering by > > > dasha/bhukti).> > > Many thanks for any help, or references to messages where this has > > > been dealt with.> > > Graham > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Sanjiva,

Strength of Karak planet is a part and parcel

of Rook Karak.

Think about it. Status of House B or the

Quality of House B is controlled by Karak and the Root Karak controls the

status of the Karak.

Good question.

Cheers !!!

Wednesday March 19, 2008 2:57

AM

Subject:

Re: Karak Planet

Dear Ash,

I think ,

I could not explain the " question " properly.

This is

not about the " ROOT KARAK " ( which was recently discussed by Krushna

ji in KASIA workshop)

The

my query was related to " THE STRENGTH OF THE KARAK PALNET " , as

mentioned by Krushna ji in Message No 7699 of 07 Nov 2004 ( reproduced below)

" >

Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson.

That

> will be more help ful in selecting

the karak. "

Pl guide.

Thanks

and Regards

Sanjiva

Sharma

" Ash's Corner " <kas wrote:

>

> Dear Sanjiva,

>

>

>

> Good to hear from you.

>

> No, Krushnaji has still not given us the lesson on Root Karak.

>

>

>

>

>

> Cheers !!!

>

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Sanjiva

> Sharma

> Monday March 17, 2008 5:20 AM

>

> Karak Planet

>

>

>

> Dear Ash and List Members,

>

> Please, refer to following Message No - 7699 of 07 Nov 2004.

>

> Respected Krushna ji suggested that he will give a " lesson on the

Root

> Strength of the KARAK Planet " .

>

> Is this lesson available, pl guide me.

>

> Thanks and Regards

>

> Sanjiva Sharma

>

>

> ,

krushna jugalkalani

> krushanain@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Graham,

> > When Karak planet ( lord of house A ) aspects, Then we take Sd to

replace

> this. For SD planet we do not consider the aspect. Yes if more then two

> planets are SD, in that case we select the planet not aspecting.

> > Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson.

That

> will be more help ful in selecting the karak.

> > Thanks

> > krushna

> >

> >

> > Graham Fox fox.graham@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Krushna,

> > Many thanks for this speedy, succinct and clear answer. Just one

> > furhter question in response to your answer: if both the karak and

> > its potential samdharmis aspect ABC, would you expect the graha with

> > the fewest overall aspects on ABC to give the result, or would you

> > give priority to the one which doesn't aspect A (or maybe the one

> > which doesn't aspect B)?

> > Thanks again

> > Graham

> >

> > ,

krushna jugalkalani

> > krushanain wrote:

> > > Dear Graham and list members,

> > > Before going for any result, the status of the karak

> > planets must be checked. If it is powerful, then and then perticular

> > result can be achieved. In any case if it aspects the A,B,or C house

> > then some SD planet can give the result.

> > > The Status is judged from the sign, Navmansha it is

> > situated, and planets with it.

> > > Thanks and regards

> > > krushna

> > >

> > >

> > > Graham Fox fox.graham@w... wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello all,

> > > Please excuse me if this question has recently been answered or

> > > seems obvious.

> > > I understand the use of karakas (Ld of A, natural and fuctional)

> > to

> > > determine the major period when beneficial events related to a

> > > particular house are likely to occur (before going into detail

> > with

> > > bhuktis, lords of D and E and worksheet points).

> > > I would like confirmation that these NKs and FKs can/should also

> > be

> > > used to make a static analysis of the chart (e.g. favourable or

> > > unfavourable prognostic for children, marriage etc), and for

> > > transits. Is it better, for example, to look for benefic/malefic

> > > aspects or conjunctions to the karakas (NK or FK) of a house

(i.e

> > > house B for a given domain), or to consider aspects etc. to the

> > > traditional sign ruler of that house? I.e. for Cancer ascendant,

> > to

> > > look for a favourable configuration or transit regarding

children,

> > > would you look at aspects/conjuctions of benefic planets to Mars

> > > (ruler of house 5) or to Mercury (FK of 5) and Jupiter (NK of

5)?

> > > And if the latter is true (to check primarily the karakas), can

> > the

> > > samdharmi of the karaka sometimes require checking instead of

the

> > > karaka itself? (again, I mean in static or transit analysis - I

> > > think I know when to use samdharmi for event triggering by

> > > dasha/bhukti).

> > > Many thanks for any help, or references to messages where this

has

> > > been dealt with.

> > > Graham

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

Thanks for response.

It is given in lesson that for the event ( House B) to haapen, we see the "STATUS OF KARAK(LORD OF HOUSE A)"

You also stated that "Status of House B or the Quality of House B is controlled> by Karak "

Now, my query is "HOW TO DETERMINE THE SATAUS OF KARAK"

Is it determined by the

1. "Points of FK / or NK in house A( karak house) in worksheet" ?? or

2. "Bindu of FK / or NK in house A( karak house) in SAV---???

As special case we know the situation of "Ju in Libra" and "Ve in Kritika"........

Pl guide.

Thanks and regards

Sanjiva Sharma

In , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Sanjiva,> > > > Strength of Karak planet is a part and parcel of Rook Karak.> > > > Think about it. Status of House B or the Quality of House B is controlled> by Karak and the Root Karak controls the status of the Karak. > > > > Good question.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Sanjiva> Sharma> Wednesday March 19, 2008 2:57 AM> > Re: Karak Planet> > > > Dear Ash,> > I think , I could not explain the "question" properly.> > This is not about the "ROOT KARAK"( which was recently discussed by Krushna> ji in KASIA workshop)> > The my query was related to "THE STRENGTH OF THE KARAK PALNET" , as> mentioned by Krushna ji in Message No 7699 of 07 Nov 2004 ( reproduced> below)> > "> Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson.> That> > will be more help ful in selecting the karak."> > Pl guide.> > Thanks and Regards> > Sanjiva Sharma> , "Ash's Corner@"> kas@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sanjiva,> > > > > > > > Good to hear from you. > > > > No, Krushnaji has still not given us the lesson on Root Karak.> > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > _____ > > > > > > On Behalf Of Sanjiva> > Sharma> > Monday March 17, 2008 5:20 AM> > > > Karak Planet> > > > > > > > Dear Ash and List Members,> > > > Please, refer to following Message No - 7699 of 07 Nov 2004.> > > > Respected Krushna ji suggested that he will give a "lesson on the Root> > Strength of the KARAK Planet".> > > > Is this lesson available, pl guide me.> > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > Sanjiva Sharma> > > > > > , krushna jugalkalani> > krushanain@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Graham,> > > When Karak planet ( lord of house A ) aspects, Then we take Sd to> replace> > this. For SD planet we do not consider the aspect. Yes if more then two> > planets are SD, in that case we select the planet not aspecting.> > > Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson.> That> > will be more help ful in selecting the karak.> > > Thanks> > > krushna> > > > > > > > > Graham Fox fox.graham@ wrote:> > > > > > Dear Krushna,> > > Many thanks for this speedy, succinct and clear answer. Just one > > > furhter question in response to your answer: if both the karak and > > > its potential samdharmis aspect ABC, would you expect the graha with > > > the fewest overall aspects on ABC to give the result, or would you > > > give priority to the one which doesn't aspect A (or maybe the one > > > which doesn't aspect B)?> > > Thanks again> > > Graham> > > > > > , krushna jugalkalani > > > krushanain wrote:> > > > Dear Graham and list members,> > > > Before going for any result, the status of the karak > > > planets must be checked. If it is powerful, then and then perticular > > > result can be achieved. In any case if it aspects the A,B,or C house > > > then some SD planet can give the result. > > > > The Status is judged from the sign, Navmansha it is > > > situated, and planets with it. > > > > Thanks and regards> > > > krushna> > > > > > > > > > > > Graham Fox fox.graham@w... wrote:> > > > > > > > Hello all, > > > > Please excuse me if this question has recently been answered or > > > > seems obvious.> > > > I understand the use of karakas (Ld of A, natural and fuctional) > > > to > > > > determine the major period when beneficial events related to a > > > > particular house are likely to occur (before going into detail > > > with > > > > bhuktis, lords of D and E and worksheet points).> > > > I would like confirmation that these NKs and FKs can/should also > > > be > > > > used to make a static analysis of the chart (e.g. favourable or > > > > unfavourable prognostic for children, marriage etc), and for > > > > transits. Is it better, for example, to look for benefic/malefic > > > > aspects or conjunctions to the karakas (NK or FK) of a house (i.e > > > > house B for a given domain), or to consider aspects etc. to the > > > > traditional sign ruler of that house? I.e. for Cancer ascendant, > > > to > > > > look for a favourable configuration or transit regarding children, > > > > would you look at aspects/conjuctions of benefic planets to Mars> > > > (ruler of house 5) or to Mercury (FK of 5) and Jupiter (NK of 5)?> > > > And if the latter is true (to check primarily the karakas), can > > > the > > > > samdharmi of the karaka sometimes require checking instead of the > > > > karaka itself? (again, I mean in static or transit analysis - I > > > > think I know when to use samdharmi for event triggering by > > > > dasha/bhukti).> > > > Many thanks for any help, or references to messages where this has > > > > been dealt with.> > > > Graham > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Sanjiva, To find answer, plz go through Krushna's FAQ corner Karka's : Natural & Functional. Regards Anup Sanjiva Sharma <sanjiva_sharma wrote: Dear Ash, Thanks for response. It is given in lesson that for the event ( House B) to haapen, we see the "STATUS OF KARAK(LORD OF HOUSE A)" You also stated that "Status of House B or the

Quality of House B is controlled> by Karak " Now, my query is "HOW TO DETERMINE THE SATAUS OF KARAK" Is it determined by the 1. "Points of FK / or NK in house A( karak house) in worksheet" ?? or 2. "Bindu of FK / or NK in house A( karak house) in SAV---??? As special case we know the situation of "Ju in Libra" and "Ve in Kritika"........ Pl guide. Thanks and regards Sanjiva Sharma In , "Ash's Corner"

<kas wrote:>> Dear Sanjiva,> > > > Strength of Karak planet is a part and parcel of Rook Karak.> > > > Think about it. Status of House B or the Quality of House B is controlled> by Karak and the Root Karak controls the status of the Karak. > > > > Good question.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Sanjiva> Sharma> Wednesday March 19, 2008 2:57 AM> > Re: Karak Planet> > > > Dear Ash,> > I think , I could not explain

the "question" properly.> > This is not about the "ROOT KARAK"( which was recently discussed by Krushna> ji in KASIA workshop)> > The my query was related to "THE STRENGTH OF THE KARAK PALNET" , as> mentioned by Krushna ji in Message No 7699 of 07 Nov 2004 ( reproduced> below)> > "> Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson.> That> > will be more help ful in selecting the karak."> > Pl guide.> > Thanks and Regards> > Sanjiva Sharma> , "Ash's Corner@"> kas@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sanjiva,> > > > > > > > Good to hear from you. > > > > No, Krushnaji has still not given us the lesson on Root Karak.> > > > > > > > > > > >

Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > _____ > > > > > > On Behalf Of Sanjiva> > Sharma> > Monday March 17, 2008 5:20 AM> > > > Karak Planet> > > > > > > > Dear Ash and List Members,> > > > Please, refer to following Message No - 7699 of 07 Nov 2004.> > > > Respected Krushna ji suggested that he will give a "lesson on the Root> > Strength of the KARAK Planet".> > > > Is this lesson available, pl guide me.> > > > Thanks and Regards> > > >

Sanjiva Sharma> > > > > > , krushna jugalkalani> > krushanain@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Graham,> > > When Karak planet ( lord of house A ) aspects, Then we take Sd to> replace> > this. For SD planet we do not consider the aspect. Yes if more then two> > planets are SD, in that case we select the planet not aspecting.> > > Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a lesson.> That> > will be more help ful in selecting the karak.> > > Thanks> > > krushna> > > > > > > > > Graham Fox fox.graham@ wrote:> > > > > > Dear Krushna,> > > Many thanks for this speedy, succinct and clear answer. Just one > > > furhter question in response to your answer: if both the

karak and > > > its potential samdharmis aspect ABC, would you expect the graha with > > > the fewest overall aspects on ABC to give the result, or would you > > > give priority to the one which doesn't aspect A (or maybe the one > > > which doesn't aspect B)?> > > Thanks again> > > Graham> > > > > > , krushna jugalkalani > > > krushanain wrote:> > > > Dear Graham and list members,> > > > Before going for any result, the status of the karak > > > planets must be checked. If it is powerful, then and then perticular > > > result can be achieved. In any case if it aspects the A,B,or C house > > > then some SD planet can give the result. > > > > The Status is judged from the sign, Navmansha it is > >

> situated, and planets with it. > > > > Thanks and regards> > > > krushna> > > > > > > > > > > > Graham Fox fox.graham@w... wrote:> > > > > > > > Hello all, > > > > Please excuse me if this question has recently been answered or > > > > seems obvious.> > > > I understand the use of karakas (Ld of A, natural and fuctional) > > > to > > > > determine the major period when beneficial events related to a > > > > particular house are likely to occur (before going into detail > > > with > > > > bhuktis, lords of D and E and worksheet points).> > > > I would like confirmation that these NKs and FKs can/should also > > > be > > > > used to make a static analysis of the chart (e.g. favourable or

> > > > unfavourable prognostic for children, marriage etc), and for > > > > transits. Is it better, for example, to look for benefic/malefic > > > > aspects or conjunctions to the karakas (NK or FK) of a house (i.e > > > > house B for a given domain), or to consider aspects etc. to the > > > > traditional sign ruler of that house? I.e. for Cancer ascendant, > > > to > > > > look for a favourable configuration or transit regarding children, > > > > would you look at aspects/conjuctions of benefic planets to Mars> > > > (ruler of house 5) or to Mercury (FK of 5) and Jupiter (NK of 5)?> > > > And if the latter is true (to check primarily the karakas), can > > > the > > > > samdharmi of the karaka sometimes require checking instead of the > > > > karaka itself? (again, I mean

in static or transit analysis - I > > > > think I know when to use samdharmi for event triggering by > > > > dasha/bhukti).> > > > Many thanks for any help, or references to messages where this has > > > > been dealt with.> > > > Graham > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Sanjiva,

Oh my that is a HUGE question and it

cannot be written in 1 mail. Yes, now when we get into details on Quality then

that is a very different matter and topic.

The WS is for timing of events. Yes, the

status of planets depend on various things and when Krushnaji gives us lessons,

i.e. when he starts to deal with Quality then he will give us more things to

study.

The WS is for timing of events, and yes, u

can say that when power of planet is high then that is good.

However that being said, say for example a

planet is with 6th lord then its “status” is affected,

or say Ju in libra and here u can say just one part that its MF is low i.e.

0.5. However, then there are many things involved to study it further and

that is very very detailed portion. To study all that Krushnaji will have to

give the Sanskrit shokes.

For example, sun is in libra then in there

are some things given in standard texts but various books are giving different

meaning, now why is that happening? Su in libra is not bad in all cases, so

that depends on various factors, so the status of Sun might be excellent

instead of giving bad results it might give excellent results.

In the similar case, say if sun is in leo

or aries still it can give worst results, so why is all that, how do u

determine all that, why is the procedure, etc.

So there we are getting into Quality.

For timing of event that is not required

and u will have noticed that for timing of events, we are not studying the SIGN

placements.

That lesson 27 on MF starts to become more

and more important when we are dealing with QUALITY, however for timing we are

not using that. We are using the WS.

Some things u can find in standard books,

like Mo very close to Rahu afflicts it so it might spoil its quality, then Ju

in libra and Ve in kirttika and in nak of sun these are special laws which u

wont find in books so that’s given by Krushnaji so that also has affect

on Quality, Planets with 6th lord also their status is affected.

However, Sanjiva, that is a whole

different area, and it cannot directly be mixed with “Timing of Events”

and in some ways there is a link but its better that QUALITY is kept separate from

Timing of events or it will confuse the hell out of people especially if it’s

not approached slowly with each concept grasped and meaning understood.

There are again lots of calculation being

each thing.

When Krushnaji starts to address this,

things will get clearer. So that is why we are keeping Timing of events separate.

Cheers !!!

Thursday March 20, 2008

11:05 AM

Subject:

Re: Karak Planet

Dear Ash,

Thanks

for response.

It is

given in lesson that for the event ( House B) to haapen, we see the

" STATUS OF KARAK(LORD OF HOUSE A) "

You also

stated that " Status of House B or the Quality of House B is controlled

> by Karak "

Now, my query is " HOW TO DETERMINE THE SATAUS OF KARAK "

Is it determined by the

1. " Points of FK / or NK in house

A( karak house) in worksheet " ?? or

2. " Bindu of FK / or NK in

house A( karak house) in SAV---???

As special case we know the situation of " Ju in Libra "

and " Ve in Kritika " ........

Pl guide.

Thanks

and regards

Sanjiva

Sharma

In ,

" Ash's Corner " <kas wrote:

>

> Dear Sanjiva,

>

>

>

> Strength of Karak planet is a part and parcel of Rook Karak.

>

>

>

> Think about it. Status of House B or the Quality of House B is controlled

> by Karak and the Root Karak controls the status of the Karak.

>

>

>

> Good question.

>

>

>

> Cheers !!!

>

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Sanjiva

> Sharma

> Wednesday March 19, 2008 2:57 AM

>

> Re: Karak Planet

>

>

>

> Dear Ash,

>

> I think , I could not explain the " question " properly.

>

> This is not about the " ROOT KARAK " ( which was recently discussed

by Krushna

> ji in KASIA workshop)

>

> The my query was related to " THE STRENGTH OF THE KARAK PALNET " ,

as

> mentioned by Krushna ji in Message No 7699 of 07 Nov 2004 ( reproduced

> below)

>

> " > Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a

lesson.

> That

> > will be more help ful in selecting the karak. "

>

> Pl guide.

>

> Thanks and Regards

>

> Sanjiva Sharma

> ,

" Ash's Corner@ "

> kas@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sanjiva,

> >

> >

> >

> > Good to hear from you.

> >

> > No, Krushnaji has still not given us the lesson on Root Karak.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> >

> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

> >

> > _____

> >

> >

> >

On Behalf Of Sanjiva

> > Sharma

> > Monday March 17, 2008 5:20 AM

> >

> > Karak Planet

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ash and List Members,

> >

> > Please, refer to following Message No - 7699 of 07 Nov 2004.

> >

> > Respected Krushna ji suggested that he will give a " lesson on

the Root

> > Strength of the KARAK Planet " .

> >

> > Is this lesson available, pl guide me.

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> >

> > Sanjiva Sharma

> >

> >

> > ,

krushna jugalkalani

> > krushanain@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Graham,

> > > When Karak planet ( lord of house A ) aspects, Then we take Sd

to

> replace

> > this. For SD planet we do not consider the aspect. Yes if more then

two

> > planets are SD, in that case we select the planet not aspecting.

> > > Regarding the Root strength of the karak planet i will give a

lesson.

> That

> > will be more help ful in selecting the karak.

> > > Thanks

> > > krushna

> > >

> > >

> > > Graham Fox fox.graham@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Krushna,

> > > Many thanks for this speedy, succinct and clear answer. Just one

> > > furhter question in response to your answer: if both the karak

and

> > > its potential samdharmis aspect ABC, would you expect the graha

with

> > > the fewest overall aspects on ABC to give the result, or would

you

> > > give priority to the one which doesn't aspect A (or maybe the

one

> > > which doesn't aspect B)?

> > > Thanks again

> > > Graham

> > >

> > > ,

krushna jugalkalani

> > > krushanain wrote:

> > > > Dear Graham and list members,

> > > > Before going for any result, the status of the karak

> > > planets must be checked. If it is powerful, then and then

perticular

> > > result can be achieved. In any case if it aspects the A,B,or C

house

> > > then some SD planet can give the result.

> > > > The Status is judged from the sign, Navmansha it is

> > > situated, and planets with it.

> > > > Thanks and regards

> > > > krushna

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Graham Fox fox.graham@w... wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hello all,

> > > > Please excuse me if this question has recently been

answered or

> > > > seems obvious.

> > > > I understand the use of karakas (Ld of A, natural and

fuctional)

> > > to

> > > > determine the major period when beneficial events related

to a

> > > > particular house are likely to occur (before going into

detail

> > > with

> > > > bhuktis, lords of D and E and worksheet points).

> > > > I would like confirmation that these NKs and FKs can/should

also

> > > be

> > > > used to make a static analysis of the chart (e.g.

favourable or

> > > > unfavourable prognostic for children, marriage etc), and

for

> > > > transits. Is it better, for example, to look for

benefic/malefic

> > > > aspects or conjunctions to the karakas (NK or FK) of a

house (i.e

> > > > house B for a given domain), or to consider aspects etc. to

the

> > > > traditional sign ruler of that house? I.e. for Cancer

ascendant,

> > > to