IndiaDivine.org

I know basics but have 2 question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear AnupI know basics and the meaning of significator,but i don't know the meaninig of "it's significator" in case (9) in lesson 12.(in (9) case in lesson 12,six lord and its significator,what is the meaning of significator of six lord?)in 2nd question i asked about 4:10 relation between planets.Planet in 10th place should have less than 4 points or less than the points of planet in 4th place( for example planet in 4th place has 6 points and in 10 th place shoulde have for example 5 point or shoulde have 3 points? ).please help me about this 2 questions.Thanks Hussein Abdee"Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Abdee, From your mail, it seems you need to study lessons first more deeply then you will find the answer of both your queries. Do, find the answer yourself what is significator. These are basics, i think. Regards Anup ssien abdee <ahahosien > wrote: Hi Ash,Anup and other list membersI have 2 questions,1-In the Lesson 12, for signs of

divorce in a chart, in case(9) it is said that:"The six lord is with its significator, or six lord is in the 4th house", (a)-what is the meaning of "its significator" ? (b)-what is the meaning of 4th?4th from house B or 4th in the chart?2-Assume that Planet Y is in 4th place from planet X.planet X has 5 points and planet Y has 7 points.Is it true that planet Y can give his points to planet X?(In the rules said that planet in 10th place should have less than for points and in this condition planet in 4th(with more points) give his points to planet in 10th).thanks and best wishesHussein Abdee Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Abdee, As you are talking about lesson :12 point 9, so "its significators" means here the karyesh of 7th house. The lesson relates with how to look for signs of divorce in a chart. You second question about 4:10 relationship. If karka (lord of house A) of 7th house gets power from 6th lord being at 10th place from 6th lord and with less points,then its also considered not useful. If 6th lord is in house D(in 4th house) then also,the result of house 7th will not be satisfactory. Hope it will help to understand now. Regards Anup hossien abdee <ahahosien wrote: Dear AnupI know basics and the meaning of significator,but i don't know the meaninig of "it's significator" in case (9) in lesson 12.(in (9) case in lesson 12,six lord and its significator,what is the meaning of significator of six lord?)in 2nd question i asked about 4:10 relation between planets.Planet in 10th place should have less than 4 points or less than the points of planet in 4th place( for

example planet in 4th place has 6 points and in 10 th place shoulde have for example 5 point or shoulde have 3 points? ).please help me about this 2 questions.Thanks Hussein Abdee"Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote: Dear Abdee, From your mail, it seems you need to study lessons first more deeply then you will find the answer of both your queries. Do, find the answer yourself what is significator. These are basics, i think. Regards Anup ssien abdee <ahahosien > wrote: Hi Ash,Anup and other list membersI have 2 questions,1-In the Lesson 12, for signs of divorce in a chart, in case(9) it is said that:"The six lord is with its significator, or six lord is in the 4th house", (a)-what is the meaning of "its significator" ? (b)-what is the meaning of 4th?4th from house B or 4th in the chart?2-Assume that Planet Y is in 4th place from planet X.planet X has 5 points and planet Y has 7 points.Is it true that planet Y can give his points to planet X?(In the rules said that planet in 10th place should have less than for points and in this condition planet in 4th(with more points) give his points to planet in 10th).thanks and best wishesHussein Abdee Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Hossein, Please go through the message # 5886 in the archives. Your doubt will be clear I think. Ash has elaborately written about 4:10 relationship. Hope this will help you. Ramesh Mishrahossien abdee <ahahosien wrote: Dear AnupI know basics and the meaning of significator,but i don't know the meaninig of "it's significator" in case (9) in lesson 12.(in (9) case in lesson 12,six lord and its significator,what is the meaning of significator of six lord?)in 2nd question i asked about 4:10 relation between planets.Planet in 10th place should have less than 4 points or less than the points of planet in 4th place( for example planet in 4th place has 6 points and in 10 th place shoulde have for example 5 point or shoulde have 3 points? ).please help me about this 2 questions.Thanks Hussein Abdee"Anup. M"

<dalh_1 > wrote: Dear Abdee, From your mail, it seems you need to study lessons first more deeply then you will find the answer of both your queries. Do, find the answer yourself what is significator. These are basics, i think. Regards Anup ssien abdee <ahahosien > wrote: Hi Ash,Anup and other list membersI have 2

questions,1-In the Lesson 12, for signs of divorce in a chart, in case(9) it is said that:"The six lord is with its significator, or six lord is in the 4th house", (a)-what is the meaning of "its significator" ? (b)-what is the meaning of 4th?4th from house B or 4th in the chart?2-Assume that Planet Y is in 4th place from planet X.planet X has 5 points and planet Y has 7 points.Is it true that planet Y can give his points to planet X?(In the rules said that planet in 10th place should have less than for points and in this condition planet in 4th(with more points) give his points to planet in 10th).thanks and best wishesHussein Abdee Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be

a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. You are managing the group through Grouply.You to individual emails for this group. | Update your Subscription settings3 messages in this conversation, including this one | Add a commentView this message on Grouply so you can rate, tag, bookmark, and see what others think about it. Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more. New business? Get new customers. List your web site in Search. Women of Curves on A positive group to discuss Curves.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear mishraThank you very much for your helpbest wishesHussein Abdeeramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Hossein, Please go through the message # 5886 in the archives. Your doubt will be clear I think. Ash has elaborately written about 4:10 relationship. Hope this will help you. Ramesh Mishrahossien abdee <ahahosien > wrote: Dear AnupI know basics and the meaning of significator,but i don't know the meaninig of "it's significator" in case (9) in lesson 12.(in (9) case in lesson 12,six lord and its significator,what is the meaning of significator of six lord?)in 2nd question i asked about 4:10 relation between planets.Planet in 10th place should have less than 4 points or less than the points of planet in 4th place( for example planet in 4th place has 6 points and in 10 th place shoulde have for example 5 point or shoulde have 3 points? ).please help me about this 2 questions.Thanks Hussein Abdee"Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote: Dear Abdee, From your mail, it

seems you need to study lessons first more deeply then you will find the answer of both your queries. Do, find the answer yourself what is significator. These are basics, i think. Regards Anup ssien abdee <ahahosien > wrote: Hi Ash,Anup and other list membersI have 2 questions,1-In the Lesson 12, for signs of divorce in a chart, in case(9) it is said that:"The six lord is with its significator, or six lord is in the 4th house", (a)-what is the meaning of "its significator"

? (b)-what is the meaning of 4th?4th from house B or 4th in the chart?2-Assume that Planet Y is in 4th place from planet X.planet X has 5 points and planet Y has 7 points.Is it true that planet Y can give his points to planet X?(In the rules said that planet in 10th place should have less than for points and in this condition planet in 4th(with more points) give his points to planet in 10th).thanks and best wishesHussein Abdee Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. You are managing the group through Grouply.You to individual emails for this group. | Update your Subscription settings3 messages in this conversation, including this one | Add a commentView this message on Grouply so you can rate, tag, bookmark, and see what others think about it. Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more. New

business? Get new customers. List your web site in Search. Women of Curves on A positive group to discuss Curves. Unlimited freedom,

unlimited storage. Get it now

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.