IndiaDivine.org

unhappy marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Manu,Anup and other list members In message #5911 (Analysis the chart of a native born 8th March 1967) you said the marriage of the native take place at Ju-Ju, but I think we have unhappy marriage in this chart because: -the relations between lagna lord and 7th , Sun sign lord and 7th from Sun sign, Moon sign lord and 7th from Moon sign are not good(2:12,3:11,2:12) -the points in the

1st and 7th house of SAV are 28 and 20(more than 5 difference). -Sa aspects 2nd house and it may give extra marital relation Then I think marriage took place at antras of Sa(3),Ve(-1) or Moon (11).please help me about this question. Thanks Hussein Abdee

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Abdee, Manu has written all this logic in one line..and it works in many charts:) "The person does not seem to be very intelligent, hence he married" Joke apart,I hope Manu will explain this to you if he is not busy. Regards Anup hossien abdee <ahahosien wrote: Dear Manu,Anup and other list members In message #5911 (Analysis the chart of a native born 8th March 1967) you said the marriage of the native take place at Ju-Ju, but I think we have unhappy marriage in this chart because: -the relations between lagna lord and 7th , Sun sign lord and 7th from Sun sign, Moon sign lord and 7th from Moon sign are not good(2:12,3:11,2:12) -the points in the 1st and 7th house of SAV are 28 and 20(more than 5 difference). -Sa aspects 2nd house and it may give extra marital relation Then I think marriage took place at antras of Sa(3),Ve(-1) or Moon (11).please help me about this question. Thanks Hussein Abdee Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.