IndiaDivine.org

additional information

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ash,Anup This is some additional information about the native from KN Rao website; Deepak Bisaria This is the story of the son of a senior Government officer who graduated in economics from the elitist St. Stephens College of Delhi and lived in a spacious bunglow on the posh Jantar Mantar Road. He could not have been tense for, but

justified in planning a dream career for himself. He was a member of college Cricket and Table Tennis team. He is tall and fair with a pleasing personality. Expectedly, in the first year itself of the two year post graduation he was picked-up by the multi-national Parry & Co. Chennai (Madras) for a career in Marketing. Astrologically, the mahadasha of vargottama and yogakaraka Mars for vargottama Karka lagna had to give these results. Verification of the Horoscope Education B.A. and M.A. (Prev) in Economics. Arts dominated education. He could not complete his post graduation as he was offered a lucrative job. Academic achievments were therefore not remarkable. An overview of the planetary influence on him with focus on charts and houses seen for education is quite suggestive : The Educational pursuits were mainly done in Moon's mahadasha. Moon is in the nakshatra of Venus. He joined B.A. in Moon/Venus. Venusian influence therefore is quite dormant. Nature of Work Marketing and distribution of biscuits. Moon signifies milk and Mars represents the furnace. Moon is the lagna lord in 10th in Mesha, the house of Mars and aspected by Mars in the birth chart. In the dashmansha also, Moon is in the 10th house. The combination does indicate baking of biscuits. Moon and Mars combination also indicates a job involving travel. Thus it verifies this prominent trait of the horoscope. Good at Sports, Younger Brother an IAS Officer The conjunction of 9th and 10th lords, Jupiter and Mars in the 3rd house indicates excellence in sports and

high position of the younger brother. This is further emphasised in the Dreshkona chart where Jupiter occupies the 3rd house with the 3rd lord Mercury going to the lagna. Thus further testifying the horoscopic data through this distinctive feature. This is my analisys about his father and mother's death : For the 10th house focus Sa has 19 pts & for the 5th house (3rd from 3rd (mother)) it has only 3 points,then Sa's antra can gives the results for his mother's death. For the 4th house focus, Mo is LoD & has 14

pts and for 11th house focus (3rd from 9th(father)) it has 9 pts,then Mo's antra can gives the results for his father's death. But about the death of his brother, I consider 3rd house and then focus on 10th house.for the 10th house focus we see that Sa is LoD and has 19 pts and at the same time Sa has 3 pts for 5th house,then again the death of his brothe can take place in Sa's antra. Please explain about Ju's delay in a chart and when we should search for Ju's delay? still I don't know the reason of delay in his marriage. Thanks Hussein Abdee

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Guest guest

Dear Hossien,

I am not interested in solving charts from KN Rao's list. To know

Ju's delay, hints are there in the archives which you can go though

them patiently.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

, hossien abdee

<ahahosien wrote:

>

> Hi Ash,Anup

> This is some additional information about the native from KN Rao

website;

> Deepak Bisaria

> This is the story of the son of a senior Government officer who

graduated in economics from the elitist St. Stephens College of Delhi

and lived in a spacious bunglow on the posh Jantar Mantar Road. He

could not have been tense for, but justified in planning a dream

career for himself. He was a member of college Cricket and Table

Tennis team. He is tall and fair with a pleasing personality.

> Expectedly, in the first year itself of the two year post

graduation he was picked-up by the multi-national Parry & Co. Chennai

(Madras) for a career in Marketing.

> Astrologically, the mahadasha of vargottama and yogakaraka Mars

for vargottama Karka lagna had to give these results.

> Verification of the Horoscope

> Education B.A. and M.A. (Prev) in Economics. Arts dominated

education. He could not complete his post graduation as he was offered

a lucrative job. Academic achievments were therefore not remarkable.

An overview of the planetary influence on him with focus on charts and

houses seen for education is quite suggestive :

> The Educational pursuits were mainly done in Moon's mahadasha.

Moon is in the nakshatra of Venus. He joined B.A. in Moon/Venus.

Venusian influence therefore is quite dormant.

> Nature of Work

> Marketing and distribution of biscuits. Moon signifies milk and

Mars represents the furnace. Moon is the lagna lord in 10th in Mesha,

the house of Mars and aspected by Mars in the birth chart. In the

dashmansha also, Moon is in the 10th house. The combination does

indicate baking of biscuits. Moon and Mars combination also indicates

a job involving travel. Thus it verifies this prominent trait of the

horoscope.

> Good at Sports, Younger Brother an IAS Officer

> The conjunction of 9th and 10th lords, Jupiter and Mars in the 3rd

house indicates excellence in sports and high position of the younger

brother. This is further emphasised in the Dreshkona chart where

Jupiter occupies the 3rd house with the 3rd lord Mercury going to the

lagna. Thus further testifying the horoscopic data through this

distinctive feature.

> This is my analisys about his father and mother's death :

> For the 10th house focus Sa has 19 pts & for the 5th house (3rd

from 3rd (mother)) it has only 3 points,then Sa's antra can gives the

results for his mother's death.

> For the 4th house focus, Mo is LoD & has 14 pts and for 11th house

focus (3rd from 9th(father)) it has 9 pts,then Mo's antra can gives

the results for his father's death.

> But about the death of his brother, I consider 3rd house and then

focus on 10th house.for the 10th house focus we see that Sa is LoD and

has 19 pts and at the same time Sa has 3 pts for 5th house,then again

the death of his brothe can take place in Sa's antra.

> Please explain about Ju's delay in a chart and when we should

search for Ju's delay? still I don't know the reason of delay in his

marriage.

>

> Thanks

> Hussein Abdee

>

>

>

> Special deal for users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of

Blockbuster Total Access now

>

Guest guest

Dear AshThis sent this information because you wanted me some additional information about previous chart(born 13th Agu) for finding the reasons of delay.thanksHusseinashsam73 <kas wrote: Dear Hossien, I am not interested in solving charts from KN Rao's list. To know Ju's delay, hints are there in the archives which you can go though them patiently. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca , hossien abdee <ahahosien wrote: > > Hi Ash,Anup > This is some additional information about the native from KN Rao website; > Deepak Bisaria > This is the story of the son of a senior Government officer who graduated in economics from the elitist St. Stephens College of Delhi and lived in a spacious bunglow on the posh Jantar Mantar Road. He could not have been tense for, but justified in planning a dream career for himself. He was a member of college Cricket and Table Tennis team. He is tall and fair with a pleasing personality. > Expectedly, in the first year itself of the two year post graduation he was picked-up by the multi-national Parry & Co. Chennai (Madras) for a career in Marketing. > Astrologically, the mahadasha of vargottama and

yogakaraka Mars for vargottama Karka lagna had to give these results. > Verification of the Horoscope > Education B.A. and M.A. (Prev) in Economics. Arts dominated education. He could not complete his post graduation as he was offered a lucrative job. Academic achievments were therefore not remarkable. An overview of the planetary influence on him with focus on charts and houses seen for education is quite suggestive : > The Educational pursuits were mainly done in Moon's mahadasha. Moon is in the nakshatra of Venus. He joined B.A. in Moon/Venus. Venusian influence therefore is quite dormant. > Nature of Work > Marketing and distribution of biscuits. Moon signifies milk and Mars represents the furnace. Moon is the lagna lord in 10th in Mesha, the house of Mars and aspected by Mars in the birth chart. In the dashmansha also, Moon is in the 10th house. The combination does indicate

baking of biscuits. Moon and Mars combination also indicates a job involving travel. Thus it verifies this prominent trait of the horoscope. > Good at Sports, Younger Brother an IAS Officer > The conjunction of 9th and 10th lords, Jupiter and Mars in the 3rd house indicates excellence in sports and high position of the younger brother. This is further emphasised in the Dreshkona chart where Jupiter occupies the 3rd house with the 3rd lord Mercury going to the lagna. Thus further testifying the horoscopic data through this distinctive feature. > This is my analisys about his father and mother's death : > For the 10th house focus Sa has 19 pts & for the 5th house (3rd from 3rd (mother)) it has only 3 points,then Sa's antra can gives the results for his mother's death. > For the 4th house focus, Mo is LoD & has 14 pts and for 11th house focus (3rd from 9th(father)) it has 9 pts,then

Mo's antra can gives the results for his father's death. > But about the death of his brother, I consider 3rd house and then focus on 10th house.for the 10th house focus we see that Sa is LoD and has 19 pts and at the same time Sa has 3 pts for 5th house,then again the death of his brothe can take place in Sa's antra. > Please explain about Ju's delay in a chart and when we should search for Ju's delay? still I don't know the reason of delay in his marriage. > > Thanks > Hussein Abdee > > > > Special deal for users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now >

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear Hussein,

Where is the data for this chart? Please give the hyperlink or the

data so I can cast the chart.

I tried to do a search but was unable to find.

I did find another article by Deepak Bisaria

http://journalofastrology.com/article.php?article_id=149

However, this does not seem to be the same article.

In this chart, I tried to work out the degrees that are given but I

was unable to even with Lahiri.

The degrees that Deepak is getting is 21:00 as lagna and with 6:00 AM

time, and 13th Dec 1963 at 25N26 and 78E35 i am getting 14Sc36 with

Lahiri and 15Sc30 with Krushna's Ayanamsa.

I did not proceed further as the degrees are not matching with the

time given.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

, hossien abdee

<ahahosien wrote:

>

> Hi Ash,Anup

> This is some additional information about the native from KN Rao

website;

> Deepak Bisaria

> This is the story of the son of a senior Government officer who

graduated in economics from the elitist St. Stephens College of Delhi

and lived in a spacious bunglow on the posh Jantar Mantar Road. He

could not have been tense for, but justified in planning a dream

career for himself. He was a member of college Cricket and Table

Tennis team. He is tall and fair with a pleasing personality.

> Expectedly, in the first year itself of the two year post

graduation he was picked-up by the multi-national Parry & Co. Chennai

(Madras) for a career in Marketing.

> Astrologically, the mahadasha of vargottama and yogakaraka Mars

for vargottama Karka lagna had to give these results.

> Verification of the Horoscope

> Education B.A. and M.A. (Prev) in Economics. Arts dominated

education. He could not complete his post graduation as he was offered

a lucrative job. Academic achievments were therefore not remarkable.

An overview of the planetary influence on him with focus on charts and

houses seen for education is quite suggestive :

> The Educational pursuits were mainly done in Moon's mahadasha.

Moon is in the nakshatra of Venus. He joined B.A. in Moon/Venus.

Venusian influence therefore is quite dormant.

> Nature of Work

> Marketing and distribution of biscuits. Moon signifies milk and

Mars represents the furnace. Moon is the lagna lord in 10th in Mesha,

the house of Mars and aspected by Mars in the birth chart. In the

dashmansha also, Moon is in the 10th house. The combination does

indicate baking of biscuits. Moon and Mars combination also indicates

a job involving travel. Thus it verifies this prominent trait of the

horoscope.

> Good at Sports, Younger Brother an IAS Officer

> The conjunction of 9th and 10th lords, Jupiter and Mars in the 3rd

house indicates excellence in sports and high position of the younger

brother. This is further emphasised in the Dreshkona chart where

Jupiter occupies the 3rd house with the 3rd lord Mercury going to the

lagna. Thus further testifying the horoscopic data through this

distinctive feature.

> This is my analisys about his father and mother's death :

> For the 10th house focus Sa has 19 pts & for the 5th house (3rd

from 3rd (mother)) it has only 3 points,then Sa's antra can gives the

results for his mother's death.

> For the 4th house focus, Mo is LoD & has 14 pts and for 11th house

focus (3rd from 9th(father)) it has 9 pts,then Mo's antra can gives

the results for his father's death.

> But about the death of his brother, I consider 3rd house and then

focus on 10th house.for the 10th house focus we see that Sa is LoD and

has 19 pts and at the same time Sa has 3 pts for 5th house,then again

the death of his brothe can take place in Sa's antra.

> Please explain about Ju's delay in a chart and when we should

search for Ju's delay? still I don't know the reason of delay in his

marriage.

>

> Thanks

> Hussein Abdee

>

>

>

> Special deal for users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of

Blockbuster Total Access now

>

Guest guest

Dear Hossien,I would like to appologise to you as I did not see your sincere attempt which got burried right at the bottom of the copy and paste.Also can you please post the birth data of the native so that I can cast the chart and study how u have approached the same.I am highlighting the attempt of Hossien for all those like me who missed this sincere analysis. I feel a bad that I overlooked this and for that my sincere appolgies to Hossien.Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca--- In , hossien abdee <ahahosien wrote:>> Hi Ash,Anup > This is some additional information about the native from KN Rao website;> Deepak Bisaria > This is the story of the son of a senior Government officer who graduated in economics from the elitist St. Stephens College of Delhi and lived in a spacious bunglow on the posh Jantar Mantar Road. He could not have been tense for, but justified in planning a dream career for himself. He was a member of college Cricket and Table Tennis team. He is tall and fair with a pleasing personality.> Expectedly, in the first year itself of the two year post graduation he was picked-up by the multi-national Parry & Co. Chennai (Madras) for a career in Marketing.> Astrologically, the mahadasha of vargottama and yogakaraka Mars for vargottama Karka lagna had to give these results.> Verification of the Horoscope > Education B.A. and M.A. (Prev) in Economics. Arts dominated education. He could not complete his post graduation as he was offered a lucrative job. Academic achievments were therefore not remarkable. An overview of the planetary influence on him with focus on charts and houses seen for education is quite suggestive :> The Educational pursuits were mainly done in Moon's mahadasha. Moon is in the nakshatra of Venus. He joined B.A. in Moon/Venus. Venusian influence therefore is quite dormant.> Nature of Work > Marketing and distribution of biscuits. Moon signifies milk and Mars represents the furnace. Moon is the lagna lord in 10th in Mesha, the house of Mars and aspected by Mars in the birth chart. In the dashmansha also, Moon is in the 10th house. The combination does indicate baking of biscuits. Moon and Mars combination also indicates a job involving travel. Thus it verifies this prominent trait of the horoscope.> Good at Sports, Younger Brother an IAS Officer> The conjunction of 9th and 10th lords, Jupiter and Mars in the 3rd house indicates excellence in sports and high position of the younger brother. This is further emphasised in the Dreshkona chart where Jupiter occupies the 3rd house with the 3rd lord Mercury going to the lagna. Thus further testifying the horoscopic data through this distinctive feature.> This is my analisys about his father and mother's death :> For the 10th house focus Sa has 19 pts & for the 5th house (3rd from 3rd (mother)) it has only 3 points,then Sa's antra can gives the results for his mother's death.> For the 4th house focus, Mo is LoD & has 14 pts and for 11th house focus (3rd from 9th(father)) it has 9 pts,then Mo's antra can gives the results for his father's death.> But about the death of his brother, I consider 3rd house and then focus on 10th house.for the 10th house focus we see that Sa is LoD and has 19 pts and at the same time Sa has 3 pts for 5th house,then again the death of his brothe can take place in Sa's antra. > Please explain about Ju's delay in a chart and when we should search for Ju's delay? still I don't know the reason of delay in his marriage.> > Thanks> Hussein Abdee > > > > Special deal for users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now>

Guest guest

Dear AshThis additional information is for the previuos native (13 August 1933 ,New Dehli)because in one message you wanted me to send some additional datas about the native.i will go to the north of Iran for Oil Company and in this 3 weeks don't able to send message to group,then i will participate in the group's debates after 3 weeks.Thanks and best wishesHussein Abdiashsam73 <kas wrote: Dear Hossien,I would like to appologise to you as I did not see your sincere attempt which got burried right at the bottom of the

copy and paste.Also can you please post the birth data of the native so that I can cast the chart and study how u have approached the same.I am highlighting the attempt of Hossien for all those like me who missed this sincere analysis. I feel a bad that I overlooked this and for that my sincere appolgies to Hossien.Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca--- In , hossien abdee <ahahosien wrote:>> Hi Ash,Anup > This is some additional information about the native from KN Rao website;> Deepak Bisaria > This is the story of the son of a senior Government officer who graduated in economics from the elitist St. Stephens College of Delhi and lived in a spacious bunglow on the posh Jantar Mantar Road. He could not have been tense for, but justified in planning a dream career for himself. He was a member of college

Cricket and Table Tennis team. He is tall and fair with a pleasing personality.> Expectedly, in the first year itself of the two year post graduation he was picked-up by the multi-national Parry & Co. Chennai (Madras) for a career in Marketing.> Astrologically, the mahadasha of vargottama and yogakaraka Mars for vargottama Karka lagna had to give these results.> Verification of the Horoscope > Education B.A. and M.A. (Prev) in Economics. Arts dominated education. He could not complete his post graduation as he was offered a lucrative job. Academic achievments were therefore not remarkable. An overview of the planetary influence on him with focus on charts and houses seen for education is quite suggestive :> The Educational pursuits were mainly done in Moon's mahadasha. Moon is in the nakshatra of Venus. He joined B.A. in Moon/Venus. Venusian influence therefore is quite dormant.> Nature of Work > Marketing

and distribution of biscuits. Moon signifies milk and Mars represents the furnace. Moon is the lagna lord in 10th in Mesha, the house of Mars and aspected by Mars in the birth chart. In the dashmansha also, Moon is in the 10th house. The combination does indicate baking of biscuits. Moon and Mars combination also indicates a job involving travel. Thus it verifies this prominent trait of the horoscope.> Good at Sports, Younger Brother an IAS Officer> The conjunction of 9th and 10th lords, Jupiter and Mars in the 3rd house indicates excellence in sports and high position of the younger brother. This is further emphasised in the Dreshkona chart where Jupiter occupies the 3rd house with the 3rd lord Mercury going to the lagna. Thus further testifying the horoscopic data through this distinctive feature.> This is my analisys about his father and

mother's death :> For the 10th house focus Sa has 19 pts & for the 5th house (3rd from 3rd (mother)) it has only 3 points,then Sa's antra can gives the results for his mother's death.> For the 4th house focus, Mo is LoD & has 14 pts and for 11th house focus (3rd from 9th(father)) it has 9 pts,then Mo's antra can gives the results for his father's death.> But about the death of his brother, I consider 3rd house and then focus on 10th house.for the 10th house focus we see that Sa is LoD and has 19 pts and at the same time Sa has 3 pts for 5th house,then again the death of his brothe can take place in Sa's antra. > Please explain about Ju's delay in a chart and when we should search for Ju's delay? still I don't know the reason of delay in his marriage.> > Thanks> Hussein Abdee > > > > Special deal for users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.