IndiaDivine.org

Rishi Prasad!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI,I am a new member to this group but some years old in astrology.

I would be happy to help out anyone with any knowledge I have that may

be useful to them.I am a professional astrologer based in New Delhi. I also have a small website dedicated to astrology- www.rishiprasad.com where I answer one free question that anyone may have.

I also hope to participate in astrological discussions within the group as there is no end to the learning in this field.Regards,-- Rishiwww.rishiprasad.com

Guest guest

Dear Rishi, Please let us know how you can contribute learning KAS to members.Its a unique forum and i suggest you to go through the lessons and share your understanding with members. Regards Anup Rishi Prasad <rishiprasad wrote: HI,I am a new member to this group but some years old in astrology. I would be happy to help out anyone with any knowledge I have that may be useful to them.I am a professional astrologer based in New Delhi. I also have a small website dedicated to astrology- www.rishiprasad.com where I answer one free question that anyone may have.I also hope to participate in astrological discussions within the group as there is no end to the learning in this field.Regards,-- Rishiwww.rishiprasad.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

dear anup,i would be happy to help with any query that any students may have on your group.if there is any discussion i could participate in, it would give me great pleasure to do so.to learn from others and to help others with the little knowledge i have would be my goal here. you could also advise me on how i could contribute here.

regards,rishi2008/5/9 Anup. M <dalh_1:

Dear Rishi, Please let us know how you can contribute learning KAS to members.Its a unique forum and i suggest you to go through the lessons and share

your understanding with members. Regards Anup

Rishi Prasad <rishiprasad wrote:

HI,I am a new member to this group but some years old in astrology. I would be happy to help out anyone with any knowledge I have that may be useful to them.I am a professional astrologer based in New Delhi. I also have a small website dedicated to astrology- www.rishiprasad.com where I answer one free question that anyone may have.

I also hope to participate in astrological discussions within the group as there is no end to the learning in this field.Regards,-- Rishiwww.rishiprasad.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

-- Rishiwww.rishiprasad.com