IndiaDivine.org

Sub: Event of death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ash, Anup and Guru Ji, Correction.Theree was a typo. Dob for brother no2 is 11 Oct 1959 and time of death is between 1500 and 1530. Error is regretted. Thanks Ramesh Mishraramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Ash, Anup and respected Guru Ji, Following is the chart of two brothers who died within a gap of three months. Brother No.1= 24 Aug 1958, 3.05 AM, Chennai, India 13 N 04, 80 E 15 Died on 06

Feb 2008 between 07:30 and 08:45 AM. Brother No.2 = 10 Oct 1959, 06:45 AM, Chennai, India Died on 14 May 2008 This is for learning. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh, I cast the chart of first brother. Lagna 27 Ge 4. The native was through Rahu antra in Rahu main. Rahu in 5th house and SD to Mars and Venus. Ven is SD to Mars. Mars is strong taking points from Ven. For 8th house,NK Mer is with Sun in 3rd house in Rasi and again in navamsa. Rahu is Lod for 8th house. Mars and Ven represent Rahu. Both

are in Jup navmsa and Jup is with Rahu in 5th house in Rasi again. On 6th Feb2008 Sun was transiting in Cap sign and Mars nakshtra with Mer ,Loe for 8th, and Moon. Saturn has highest 28points in 8th house. Ven is LoD for 8th house. All planets have more than 12 points in 8th house. This indicates short life also. Daily points on 6th Feb2008 were in rising order. Death can be related to 1st,3rd,4th house. The native seems to have died outside his home with some ailment in upper part of body like head. As you say this chart is only for learning purpose. Guruji has not given any exclusive lesson as yet on this topic.So my above reasoning is based on what i learnt from archives and few hints in lessons. I will try to analyse second chart next time. Regards Anup ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Ash, Anup and Guru Ji, Correction.Theree was a typo. Dob for brother no2 is 11 Oct 1959 and time of death is between 1500 and 1530. Error is regretted. Thanks Ramesh Mishraramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Ash, Anup and respected Guru Ji, Following is the chart of two brothers who died within a gap of three months. Brother No.1= 24 Aug 1958, 3.05 AM, Chennai, India 13 N 04, 80 E 15 Died on 06 Feb 2008 between 07:30 and 08:45 AM. Brother No.2 = 10 Oct 1959, 06:45 AM, Chennai, India Died on 14 May 2008 This is for learning. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger. Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Anup,

Whatever you said is correct. I do agree.

Ra is in house D so it can give the event.

But think about the main period lord of Ra.

NK for 8th is Me and FK is Sun.Ra is neither SD to Su

nor to Me.

Why Ra gave the event in its main period ?

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

--- " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

> Dear Ramesh,

>

>

> I cast the chart of first brother.

> Lagna 27 Ge 4.

> The native was through Rahu antra in Rahu main.

> Rahu in 5th house and SD to Mars and Venus.

> Ven is SD to Mars.

> Mars is strong taking points from Ven.

> For 8th house,NK Mer is with Sun in 3rd house

> in Rasi and again in navamsa.

>

>

> Rahu is Lod for 8th house.

> Mars and Ven represent Rahu.

> Both are in Jup navmsa and Jup is with Rahu

> in 5th house in Rasi again.

>

> On 6th Feb2008 Sun was transiting in Cap sign

> and Mars nakshtra with Mer ,Loe for 8th, and Moon.

> Saturn has highest 28points in 8th house.

> Ven is LoD for 8th house.

>

> All planets have more than 12 points in 8th house.

> This indicates short life also.

>

> Daily points on 6th Feb2008 were in rising order.

> Death can be related to 1st,3rd,4th house.

>

> The native seems to have died outside his home

> with some ailment in upper part of body like head.

>

>

> As you say this chart is only for learning

> purpose.

> Guruji has not given any exclusive lesson as yet

> on this topic.So my above reasoning is based on

> what i learnt from archives and few hints in

> lessons.

>

> I will try to analyse second chart next time.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

> Dear Ash, Anup and Guru Ji,

> Correction.Theree was a typo. Dob for brother no2

> is 11 Oct 1959 and time of death is between 1500 and

> 1530.

> Error is regretted.

> Thanks

> Ramesh Mishra

>

> ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

> Dear Ash, Anup and respected Guru Ji,

> Following is the chart of two brothers who died

> within a gap of three months.

>

> Brother No.1= 24 Aug 1958, 3.05 AM, Chennai, India

> 13 N 04, 80 E 15

> Died on 06 Feb 2008 between 07:30 and 08:45 AM.

>

> Brother No.2 = 10 Oct 1959, 06:45 AM, Chennai,

> India

> Died on 14 May 2008

>

> This is for learning.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

> Connect with friends all over the world. Get

> India Messenger.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your

> favourite Group.

>

>

>

>

Planet Earth is in the hot seat. Know more -

http://in.search./search? & fr=na_onnetwork_mail_taglines & ei=UTF-8 & rd=r1 & \

p=global+warming

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh, You are absolutely right in saying that Rahu is by no mean connected to Mer and Sun. Sun mahadasa was from 1983-1989. Main period of Mer is also too far i.e from 2059. This is contrary to points in 8th house,reflecting shorter life of native. Here Rahu mahadasa has given the event like death. Only Ven and Mars together (both representing Rahu) are aspecting Sun and Mer in navamsa,and lagna is vargottam. Is

this the only reason? I would request Guruji to guide us if possible. Regards Anup ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Anup,Whatever you said is correct. I do agree.Ra is in house D so it can give the event.But think about the main period lord of Ra.NK for 8th is Me and FK is Sun.Ra is neither SD to Sunor to Me.Why Ra gave the event in its main period ?Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear Ramesh,> > > I cast the chart of first brother.> Lagna 27 Ge 4.> The native was through Rahu antra in Rahu main.> Rahu in 5th house and SD to Mars and Venus.> Ven is SD to Mars.> Mars is strong taking points from Ven.> For 8th house,NK Mer is with Sun in 3rd house > in Rasi and again in navamsa.> > > Rahu is Lod for 8th house.> Mars and Ven represent Rahu.> Both are in Jup navmsa and Jup is with Rahu> in 5th house in Rasi

again.> > On 6th Feb2008 Sun was transiting in Cap sign> and Mars nakshtra with Mer ,Loe for 8th, and Moon.> Saturn has highest 28points in 8th house.> Ven is LoD for 8th house. > > All planets have more than 12 points in 8th house.> This indicates short life also.> > Daily points on 6th Feb2008 were in rising order.> Death can be related to 1st,3rd,4th house.> > The native seems to have died outside his home> with some ailment in upper part of body like head.> > > As you say this chart is only for learning> purpose.> Guruji has not given any exclusive lesson as yet> on this topic.So my above reasoning is based on> what i learnt from archives and few hints in> lessons.> > I will try to analyse second chart next time.> > Regards> Anup> > > > > >

> > > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Dear Ash, Anup and Guru Ji,> Correction.Theree was a typo. Dob for brother no2> is 11 Oct 1959 and time of death is between 1500 and> 1530.> Error is regretted.> Thanks> Ramesh Mishra> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Dear Ash, Anup and respected Guru Ji,> Following is the chart of two brothers who died> within a gap of three months.> > Brother No.1= 24 Aug 1958, 3.05 AM, Chennai, India> 13 N 04, 80 E 15> Died on 06 Feb 2008 between 07:30 and 08:45 AM.> > Brother No.2 = 10 Oct 1959, 06:45 AM, Chennai,> India> Died on 14 May 2008 > > This is for learning.> Thanks and

regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > > Connect with friends all over the world. Get> India Messenger. > > > > > > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your> favourite Group. > > > > Planet Earth is in the hot seat. Know more - http://in.search./search? & fr=na_onnetwork_mail_taglines & ei=UTF-8 & rd=r1 & p=global+warming