IndiaDivine.org

Guidance for Marriage & Job - Raj Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Raj Ji

Thanks for your kind help and moral boosting reply.

Can you please tell about my marital life and timing of marriage? How would be my wife?

May God bless you.

Thanks & regards,

Neeraj.

--- On Thu, 7/8/08, Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 wrote:

Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9Re: Re: Guidance for Marriage & Job - Ash Ji & Gurujan Date: Thursday, 7 August, 2008, 5:55 AM

Dear Neeraj,

As Ash has pointed out that you should sit quite without getting any frustration. Because you are going through Mars antra till 05 April, 2009. And Mars is weak for Ist, 2nd, 6th ( Job), 7th,10th( authority, responsibility etc). And also In this dasha , income is less but expenses are high.

The same can be verified from your chart too. 11th house has 27 points but 12th has 30 points. So you always tend to spend more than you make.

Also, In transit Mars and sat are going over Zero. Jup+sat points are less than 8. And daily points are low.

So all these shows , the environment is not conducive. So just relax and do meditation etc to calm you down.

There is new dasha going to start from 5 April, 2009 of Jupiter. In this dasha you will get the results of 4th, 8th, 7th, 11th houses. Also , jup is sitting in 7th with 5 points. This will also trigger 10th and 2nd house.

So there is surely a raise or promotion waiting in this dasha.

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, neeraj_goswami108 <neeraj_goswami108@ .co. in> wrote:

neeraj_goswami108 <neeraj_goswami108@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Re: Guidance for Marriage & Job - Ash Ji & Gurujanastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, July 23, 2008, 11:51 AM

Respecteed Ash Ji & Other GurujanThanks for your kind mail and consideration. I am ready to take the responsibility to give the truthful feedback as i know this gives more insight to an astrologer who predicts and confirms his line of reasoning. Regarding my birth time, I am sure that there must not be any incorrectness for more that 1 or 2 mins as my father used to record the time carefully.As per your suggestions I am sending my past life details with the time. Some of my life events are:1. I have 4 brothers and three sisters. I am 5th in no.2. My father is Reader in Degree College and we are from Medium class family.3. I Did my 10th and 12th in june 1995 and june 1997 respectively with distinction in all subjects. 4.. But i could not get admission in Engineering in 1998 in Government College.So i did BSc and MSc in Electronics.5. I was awarded

Gold medalist in Electronics in 2004 July.6. I was in serious affair with a girl from Oct 2000.7. I got my first job in oct2004 just after completing my masters degree.8. But in july 2005 i had to leave the job. From March 2005 to July 2005 , I felt a lot problems. My afffair failed to materialize in marriage due to caste difference.9. I got job in January2006 after 6 months. But it was lower grade job.10. I left this job ion June 2006 and in Sept change the place for the training.11. In July 2007, I got job in reputed Software company but it was on contract basis so i tried for the better. 12. In Dec 2007 I got permanent job in MNC with better salary and good postion. I am continiung in this job.I think i have given all the events which can give the learners and Gurujan to verify my chart and to give me predictions regarding stability in career and marriage timing and marital life

happiness.Thanks & regards,Neerajastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Neeraj ji,> > Please make an attempt using KAS. If you are interested in personal reading> and you would like to submit your chart to the group, then please follow the> procedure that is given in the introductory page of the list. Please supply> major events of life with dates, please download the free program and cast> your chart, there are lessons as well which will aid u in your learning.> > If you submit your chart with your past events also if you are not sure of> the birth time the please tell so up front, and the source of the birth> time, then, the KAS Jyotisha or students here who are

here for learning, can> study your chart and maybe give you some prediction.> > The more thorough you are in helping an astrologer, the more effort a> student will take as well. Also, if a prediction is made, then it is an> unsaid responsibility to help the jyotisha student who has made prediction> to come back and given truthful feedback if event has happened or not or> whatsoever the prediction is. That way, everyone can learn and benefit and> such scientific approach is documented as well. In the long run, it will> help so many students and Jyotish and KAS aspirants. It will instill> confidence and thereby help the jyotisha help so many others who are in> need. > > As per the Teaching of Guruji, a KAS astrologer must not venture into a> chart before or without first verifying that the birth time is accurate.

> > And in order to verify if the birth time is accurate, we follow a meticulous> process of matching events of your life with the timing of events based on> KAS.> > Your lagna is 4 Sg 23 which is on border, slight change in time will change> your lagna.> > > Planet> Degrees> Nakshatra> > As> 4 Sg 23> Moola> > Su> 27 Ge 7> Punarvasu> > Mo> 15 Vi 41> Hasta> > Ma> 23 Le 30> P.Phalguni> > Me> 22 Cn 1> Aslesha> > Ju> 25 Ge 37> Punarvasu> > Ve> 7 Le 47> Makha> > Sa> 5 Le 45> Makha> > Ra> 7 Vi 42> U.Phalguni> > Ke> 7 Pi 42> U.Bhadrapada> > > Cheers !!!> Ash ->

<http://www.ashtro. ca/> http://www.ashtro. ca> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> [astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com] On Behalf Of> neeraj_goswami108> Tuesday July 22, 2008 3:25 AM> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> [astrologyandtiming events] Guidance for Marriage & Job> > Respected Ash Ji & Other Learned Gurujan> > Please guide me. I have faced many difficulites in life.> > When will i get

married and how would be my wife in looks and career > wise and marital life? Please guide me. > > How will be my career in future? When will i get stability in career > and also good progress.> > DOB: 12- July - 1978.> TOB: 17:14 (05:14 PM)> POB: Gorakhpur(UP) (83 E 22, 26 N 45)> Ascendant: Sagitarius(Dhanu) - Taurus Navamsa> > Please help me.> > Thanks & regards,> Neeraj.>

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!