IndiaDivine.org

Sub: Marriage Date ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guru Ji , Ash and group members, The following chart has been in discussion on this forum quite long before. I think our Guruji might have preserved this chart in his note book for further study. Now this female native is married. May I request this forum to find out the date of marriage ? Her birth details is as under. DOB- 06 May 1976, TOB 10:34 AM and POB is 26 N 38, 92 E 48, India Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

My analysis of the chart DOB- 06 May 1976, TOB 10:34 AM and POB is 26 N 38, 92 E 48, India,

Description of the chart: Ascendant Cancer of 17 deg. 10 mins. Moon sign Cancer (1th house containing Ma & Sa also), Sun sign Aries (10th house, containing Ve, Ju & Ke also), Me is in 11th house (Taurus sign) & Rahu is in 4th house (Libra sign).

Initial observations made:

1. There are no Zeros in natal chart.Checked Jupiter. It is not in the Venus sign. But it is in the Nakshatra of Venus (Bharni). Indicates problems / delay in marriage.

2.Checked distance between Sun & Venus. It is between 3 degrees & 43 degrees. So no problem on this count. Looked at the SAV points of the house containing the Moon. They are 27.

3.Observed Venus. It is placed 7th from Rahu. It is making 4:10 relationship with Mars. It is seen by Saturn (and Rahu also). Venus has 2 BAV points for the 10th house it is situated in and Mars has 4 points for the 1st house it is situated in.

4.Venus is in Cancer with Mars in D9 chart but fortunately does not have high points. It tends to push the native towards some involvement in pleasure activities with opposite sex but not quite so happens here as Venus has low points both in D1 & D9 charts. Never-the-less its association with Mars (D9 chart) and 4:10 relationships (D1 chart) gives some delay in marriage.

5.Checked whether Jupiter aspects Saturn. No, Jupiter does not aspects Saturn in both D1 & D9 charts. On the contrary Saturn aspects Jupiter (10th aspect) in D1 chart. So all the more delay.

6.Checked if Rahu afflicts Mars. Ma afflicts Rahu in D1 and Rahu afflicts Ma in D9 chart. (important for a female chart).

7.Checked that the 7th lord is not aspected by any malefic planet.

Evaluation if at all there is a marriage delay indicated in the chart:

Considering B=house 7, A=2nd house, C= 11th house, D=4th house, E=12th house.

1. Delay observed because Saturn is aspecting house B (10th house), LoA & LoC. Saturn is neither LOD nor LOE for B=7th house. So Saturn causes a full delay. There is no reduction in this delay as Jupiter is not aspecting Saturn.

2. Sa has low points ( so it is malefic) and therefore has benefic sights on the 3rd, 7th & 10th houses but still it would cause delay in marriage particularly in females. The sight on 7th house is of malefic Saturn.

3. Saturn is aspecting lord of 11th (Venus) in D1 chart. This is another reason of delay in marriage.

Now we evaluate if there is any delay due to Jupiter.

1. Checked if Jupiter is in any of the Nakshatra of Saturn. No it is not. Checked the sign in which Jupiter is placed. It is in Sun’s sign in D1 & Mercury’s sign in D9 chart.

2. Checked the relationship between 1st & 9th lords (Mo & Sa). They are not in 5:9 a relationship. So in a way the delay in marriage is NOT getting nullified here.

Evaluating the right AD:

1. The native’s marriage is delayed due to the following reasons

i) Ve is in conjunction with Ju and having aspect of Sa plus Ma is afflicting 7th house.

ii) Rahu is also afflicting 7th house by its Kendriya effect.

iii) 2nd lord (Sun) is afflicted by Sa.

iv) Both the FK & NK for 7th house ie Su & Ve are afflicted by Sa. Till year 2001 (age 25 years) this native was in the MD of Me. Due to delaying factors marriage could never have happened by this age of 25 years.

2. There is delay of Sa & Ju both . So till 27.5 years of age marriage was not feasible. Thereafter came the AD’s of Ju (Dec 05 to Nov 06) and then of Sa (Nov 06 to Dec 07).

3. Ju is L12 for the 7th house from Asc & Moon chart. No doubt it is LoE from Sun chart but it is aspected by Sa. The AD of Ju would have provided good chances of marriage (it has high points for 7th house from Asc, Sun & Moon charts) but it did not help in materializing marriage due to Sa aspect and that Ju is the 6th lord and hence malefic (specially important while studying chart of a female for marriage). Ju also aspects house A so it cannot give marriage in its AD.

4. The native was in the AD of Sa from Nov 06 to Dec 07. Sa is neither LoD nor LoE. Sa is also causing delay on its own. So marriage did not happen in the AD of Sa. It could not have been in the AD of Sa because Sa is neither LoD nor LoE from Asc, Sun or Moon plus Sa is also aspecting house B, lord of B & lord of C.

5. Next is the AD Of Me (Dec 07 to Dec 08). Me is LoE from both Asc & Moon chart. This AD brings in the best chance of the marriage event for this lady. Me rules the houses 3rd & 12th in this chart. So it can give the results related to 4th house from 3rd ( means 6th house), 4th from 12th (means 3rd house), 8th from 3rd ( means 10th house) and 8th from 12th (means 7th house). Being the lord of 12th it can give the result of the 8th house from its own house ( ie. 7th house). We concentrate on the marriage here because that is what is asked in the question. Further Me is in 5th house in D9 chart. The 8th house from it is 12th house (means it can give bed comforts in its AD). The 7th house is for marriage and 12th is for bed comforts.

6. The main period lord represents Ve & Ma in this chart. Ve is the NK for the 7th house (from all 3 charts ie. Asc, Moon & Sun charts).

7. Me is a good significator of the 7th house from all the 3 charts (Asc, Moon & Sun). So Me is best placed to give marriage. Therefore the marriage happened for this lady in the AD of Me during Dec 07 to Dec 08.

Now is the question of narrowing down the period (Dec 07 to Dec 08) further.

1. There are no zeros in the chart. So one can expect the event happening in the 1st sector itself ie 18th Dec 08 to 17th April 08. Me does not have aspect of Sa or Ju. Me is not in the signs which are ruled by Sa or Ju. So we can expect the event happening in the 1st sector itself.

2. Except Ma all other planets are strong significator’s of 7th house.

3. During the period 22nd June 08 to 16th July 2008 most of the significating planets were in relationship in transit. This period also matches with Me-Rahu & Me-Ju

So this female native must have got married in between 22nd June 2008 to 16th July 2008, as per calculations attempted by me.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :

>Respected Guru Ji , Ash and group members,

> The following chart has been in discussion on this forum quite long before.

> I think our Guruji might have preserved this chart in his note book for further study.

> Now this female native is married.

> May I request this forum to find out the date of marriage ?

> Her birth details is as under.

> DOB- 06 May 1976, TOB 10:34 AM and POB is 26 N 38, 92 E 48, India

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

>

> Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Respected GuruJi and group members, I think everymember is very busy these days.So no one is attempting this chart except one member only. I may wait for few more days. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishraramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Respected Guru Ji , Ash and group members, The following chart has been in discussion on this forum quite long before. I think our Guruji might have preserved this chart in his note book for further

study. Now this female native is married. May I request this forum to find out the date of marriage ? Her birth details is as under. DOB- 06 May 1976, TOB 10:34 AM and POB is 26 N 38, 92 E 48, India Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Dear Ramesh,

I was out of town on vacation for past 10 days and am just catching up on 100 mails and lessons from Kas_pravin. If you wait till the week end I may attempt this quiz.

Thanks

Satish

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 2:55:13 AMRe: Sub: Marriage Date ?

Respected GuruJi and group members,

I think everymember is very busy these days.So no one is attempting this chart except one member only.

I may wait for few more days.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishraramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

Respected Guru Ji , Ash and group members,

The following chart has been in discussion on this forum quite long before.

I think our Guruji might have preserved this chart in his note book for further study.

Now this female native is married.

May I request this forum to find out the date of marriage ?

Her birth details is as under.

DOB- 06 May 1976, TOB 10:34 AM and POB is 26 N 38, 92 E 48, India

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Dear Ramesh Mishra,

It most of the planet with 6th lord so it delay is causing,

Mercury sub period started from 18-Dec- 2007 to 14-dec-2008, mercury

is LoE so eager to give result during this sub period.

Now question is when marriage take place

Highest point for 7th house order from Venus ,Jupiter ,mercury ….

Second sector starts from april -2008,so may be marriage taken place

during PDF –Mercury –Jupiter 06-July-2008 to 16-July -2008

Im out of time so I could not able to write in detail.

Regards

Prasanna.G

, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

> Respected Guru Ji , Ash and group members,

> The following chart has been in discussion on this forum quite

long before.

> I think our Guruji might have preserved this chart in his note

book for further study.

> Now this female native is married.

> May I request this forum to find out the date of marriage ?

> Her birth details is as under.

> DOB- 06 May 1976, TOB 10:34 AM and POB is 26 N 38, 92 E 48, India

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

>

> Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

>

Dear Ramesh,

Looking at the chart with karka lagna, there is full saturn delay.

There are no 0s in the BAV table and sun-venus distance is between 3 and 43. Guru is not in Libra, although he is the 6th lord.

Saturn delay is because Saturn aspects LoA, aspect house B and aspets LoC venus. There is no moderation of saturn delay as sturn is not aspected by jupiter nor he is in Jovian nakshatra. LoE and LoD are venus and mercury. Saturn delay will get over sometime in 2003. At that time the dahsa running is Ketu-Venus up to july 2003 a then ketu-sun afterwards. Venus being LoD and has 45 points in WS is eager to give result. The delay will be over at the fag end of the venus anatara.Venus is with 6th lord. Sun anatara is available, Sun has 18 points in the WS and is samadharmi to venus being with venus although not in the same nakshtra. Sun is also with 6th lord. I think sun anatara could have given marriage. Qulity of result may be spoiled because being with 6th lord.

One thing to notice is that there are many planets mars, saturn, moon and ju-sun-venus are in 4:10 relationship and influnce each other. There anatara dashas will be running one after the other. The only unspolied anatara is of mercury the LoE which runs from 2007 Dec until 2008 Dec. It is possible that many opportunities may have come natives way in anataras of sun,moon, mars, rahu and jupiter and may have resulted in disappointments. First one at 2003 july time frame.

Native would have happily found partner in mercury anatra.

Thanks

Satish

SPK <aquaris_rising Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:57:28 PMRe: Sub: Marriage Date ?

Dear Ramesh,

I was out of town on vacation for past 10 days and am just catching up on 100 mails and lessons from Kas_pravin. If you wait till the week end I may attempt this quiz.

Thanks

Satish

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, August 27, 2008 2:55:13 AMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Sub: Marriage Date ?

I think everymember is very busy these days.So no one is attempting this chart except one member only.

Thanks and regards.

I think our Guruji might have preserved this chart in his note book for further study.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Dear Ramesh,

Whats the answer to this quiz?

Satish

SPK <aquaris_rising Sent: Monday, September 1, 2008 1:24:26 PMRe: Sub: Marriage Date ?

Dear Ramesh,

Looking at the chart with karka lagna, there is full saturn delay.

There are no 0s in the BAV table and sun-venus distance is between 3 and 43. Guru is not in Libra, although he is the 6th lord.

Saturn delay is because Saturn aspects LoA, aspect house B and aspets LoC venus. There is no moderation of saturn delay as sturn is not aspected by jupiter nor he is in Jovian nakshatra. LoE and LoD are venus and mercury. Saturn delay will get over sometime in 2003. At that time the dahsa running is Ketu-Venus up to july 2003 a then ketu-sun afterwards. Venus being LoD and has 45 points in WS is eager to give result. The delay will be over at the fag end of the venus anatara.Venus is with 6th lord. Sun anatara is available, Sun has 18 points in the WS and is samadharmi to venus being with venus although not in the same nakshtra. Sun is also with 6th lord. I think sun anatara could have given marriage. Qulity of result may be spoiled because being with 6th lord.

One thing to notice is that there are many planets mars, saturn, moon and ju-sun-venus are in 4:10 relationship and influnce each other. There anatara dashas will be running one after the other. The only unspolied anatara is of mercury the LoE which runs from 2007 Dec until 2008 Dec. It is possible that many opportunities may have come natives way in anataras of sun,moon, mars, rahu and jupiter and may have resulted in disappointments. First one at 2003 july time frame.

Native would have happily found partner in mercury anatra.

Thanks

Satish

SPK <aquaris_rising@ >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, August 27, 2008 8:57:28 PMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Sub: Marriage Date ?

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks

Satish

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, August 27, 2008 2:55:13 AMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Sub: Marriage Date ?

Thanks and regards.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra