IndiaDivine.org

RE: RE: Few Doubts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THANKS Anup ji,

I am trying to grasp your explanation with examples of known effects of some charts.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh ji,

>

>

>I am giving my understanding for your second question as below.

>Lord of 12th from house B spoils the result of house B if in anyway

>associated with its any of the significators.

>

>Lets take an example.Aspect of 12thLord from house B on

>lord of A/B/C is not considered good.Now if this 12th lord is

>in house D or house E with more points,then it is less malefic

>or worse we can say.Here more points means it will

>be also eager to give event for house B,so likely to be

>less worse.There are many more points we can analyse

>which may affect result of house B.

>

>12th lord getting strength from any planet in 10th place

>will cause adverse results accordingly.This will suck

>basic strength of the planet in its own favour basically,

>and properties of 12th lord will be shown up with much

>more malefic way for house B.

>

>If lord of D or lord of E is in 12th house,the benefic result

>can be reduced.Besides,having less points can save the

>negative result to little extent.

>

>I hope i have covered your doubt to some extent

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>--- On Thu, 8/28/08, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

>

> Ash's Corner <kas

>RE: RE: Few Doubts

>

>Thursday, August 28, 2008, 7:15 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Nikhlesh ji,

>

>Bala ji has given good guidance for the 1st question.

>

>Regarding your 2nd question, I would expect any of the KAS Pravins with what is taught can easily address this question, so I will leave it to the KAS Pravins to address the same.

>

>

>Cheers !!!

>Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

>

>

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of nikhlesh mathur

>Thursday August 28, 2008 3:14 AM

>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

>Re: RE: [astrologyandtiming events] Few Doubts

>

>

>

>

>

>28.08.08

>Dear Mr. Ash & other group members,

>

> This has reference to Sh Ash’s nice explanation regarding Karaktwa which is “ Therefore all the antras in Saturn MD, will be linked to the karaktwa denoted by Saturn, therefore as per our example above, it will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 10th house”.

>

>1. Can we once again understand the karak-tatwa’s denoted by all the planets individually? I am sure it must be mentioned in the KAS lessons somewhere, but am unable to locate them.

>

>In the example explained by Mr. Ash if all the antra’s in Saturn MD are linked to the karaktwa denoted by Saturn, then how will the different AD lord affect those karaktwa’s. Will they interfere with the karaktwa’s of the lord of MD or that the AD lords are meant to know basically the timing only?

>

>2. I also wanted to understand that if the same planet which is NK or FK to a house also becomes L12 then will it hinder the possible good results ( or delay the good happening?). For example for Sagittarius ascendant natives the NK & L12 are same for all the 12 houses (from Asc).

>What if NK / FK / LoD / LoE is also L12 for a house. Will the possible effect of a planet be neutralized from the point of view of timing during its AD.

>

>I hope I am not taking much time of all by asking such questions?

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca wrote :

> >Dear Prabha ji,

> >

> >Mahadasha shows the karaktwa.

> >

> >Take Marriage as an event that you are studying. So 2nd house becomes House

> >A and 2nd lord's Mahadasha will show Karaktwa and same way, Natural

> >Karakatwa goes to Venus who is the lord of natural 2nd house which is Taurus

> >(kalpurush chart).

> >

> >Now regarding planet placement, so planets placed in 2nd house and with more

> >than 4 bindus will also act as Karak planets. Now here I have specifically

> >said " with more than 4 bindus " because we are studying for benefic.

> >

> >Now you asked about Saturn. So, during Shani's MD, Shani will become

> >natural karak for 3rd and 4th house so that is based in Kalpurush chart and

> >then based on the lagna it will become FK for some house. For example, lets

> >take Gemini lagna so for Gemini lagna, Shani is karak for 1st and 2nd house.

> >

> >So, upto now we got 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th house.

> >

> >Now, we will study Saturn's placement. If Saturn is placed in say 5th house

> >with more than 4 bindus, then It will also take on the responsibility of

> >giving 10th house karkatwa. If it is with less than 4 bindus then we will

> >not take it for benefic so in that case we wont consider it for 10th house.

> >

> >So assume Sa is in 5th house with 5 bindus then we will consider that this

> >Saturn who is placed in Karak house for 10th, will become responsible for

> >karaktwa for 10th house.

> >

> >Therefore all the antras in Saturn MD, will be linked to the karaktwa

> >denoted by Saturn, therefore as per our example above, it will be 1st, 2nd,

> >3rd, 4th and 10th house.

> >

> >1st and 2nd from FK (Gemini lagna)

> >3rd and 4th from NK

> >10th house (placement of Sa with more than 4 bindus)

> >

> >

> >Regarding Ra and Ke question, please check Donna's site and in KAS Visuals,

> >Donna has addressed this exact question with nice graphics so it will be

> >very easy to grasp.

> >

> >I did not understand your 2nd question?

> >

> >MD shows karaktwa and Antra is for timing of event and finally transit of

> >sun is used to pin point the event inside the antra.

> >Cheers !!!

> >Ash -> <http://www.ashtro. ca/> http://www.ashtro. ca

> >

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> >[astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of

> >prabha.acharya

> >Wednesday August 27, 2008 12:23 AM

> >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> >[astrologyandtiming events] Few Doubts

> >

> >Respected Guruji, Ashji

> >I have started reading through the messages in this group and i have

> >few doubts

> >

> >1. Is Mahadasha lord houses and placement taken as house B? If yes,

> >then do we also take the houses they aspect taken as house B? For

> >example, if Saturn is in Pisces during its mahadasha do we take house

> >B as Aquarius, Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, and Sagittarius?

> >

> >2. Should the sub-period have the highest point or should it be the

> >lord of house D/ house E?

> >

> >3. Who will be Samdharmi to Rahu if Rahu be in Ketu nakshatra and in

> >turn Ketu be in Rahu nakshatra?

> >

> >Thanks

> >Prabha

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

What i wrote are basics and we all are learning slowly.

I would like to write here that its always good to have

firm foundation first by reading and understanding these

rules properly as given by guruji.

Only then after it is better to apply these rules on

as many charts as you can go through.Practical

knowledge is must for boosting your confidence.

You can see yourself then how wonderful KAS system

is while you go for results.

Thats why this system is called an ocean.No doubt,

one need to dive inside it to feel and learn with little

baby steps.

Do not forget that any result is a cummulative effect

of all the houses. All the houses are interrelated.

So overall chart is also important to study while

focusing on a particular event.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 29/8/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: RE: RE: Few Doubts Date: Friday, 29 August, 2008, 1:33 PM

THANKS Anup ji, I am trying to grasp your explanation with examples of known effects of some charts.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Thu, 28 Aug 2008 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Nikhlesh ji,>>>I am giving my understanding for your second question as below.>Lord of 12th from house B spoils the result of house B if in anyway>associated with its any of the significators.>>Lets take an example.Aspect of 12thLord from house B on>lord of A/B/C is not considered good.Now if this 12th lord is>in house D or house E with more points,then it is less malefic>or worse we can say.Here more points means it will>be also eager to give event for house B,so likely to be>less worse.There are many more points we can analyse>which may affect result of house

B.>>12th lord getting strength from any planet in 10th place>will cause adverse results accordingly. This will suck>basic strength of the planet in its own favour basically,>and properties of 12th lord will be shown up with much>more malefic way for house B.>>If lord of D or lord of E is in 12th house,the benefic result>can be reduced.Besides, having less points can save the>negative result to little extent.>>I hope i have covered your doubt to some extent>>Regards>Anup>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>--- On Thu, 8/28/08, Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca <kas wrote:>> Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca <kas>RE: RE: [astrologyandtiming events] Few Doubts>astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com>Thursday, August 28, 2008, 7:15 PM>>>>>>>>>Dear Nikhlesh ji,>>Bala ji has given good guidance for the 1st question.>>Regarding your 2nd question, I would expect any of the KAS Pravins with what is taught can easily address this question, so I will leave it to the KAS Pravins to address the same.>>>Cheers !!!>Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca>>>> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of nikhlesh mathur>Thursday August 28, 2008 3:14 AM>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Re: RE: [astrologyandtiming events] Few Doubts>>>>>>28.08.08>Dear Mr. Ash & other group members,>>

This has reference to Sh Ash’s nice explanation regarding Karaktwa which is “ Therefore all the antras in Saturn MD, will be linked to the karaktwa denoted by Saturn, therefore as per our example above, it will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 10th houseâ€.>>1. Can we once again understand the karak-tatwa’s denoted by all the planets individually? I am sure it must be mentioned in the KAS lessons somewhere, but am unable to locate them.>>In the example explained by Mr. Ash if all the antra’s in Saturn MD are linked to the karaktwa denoted by Saturn, then how will the different AD lord affect those karaktwa’s. Will they interfere with the karaktwa’s of the lord of MD or that the AD lords are meant to know basically the timing only?>>2. I also wanted to understand that if the same planet which is NK or FK to a house also becomes L12 then will it hinder the possible good

results ( or delay the good happening?). For example for Sagittarius ascendant natives the NK & L12 are same for all the 12 houses (from Asc).>What if NK / FK / LoD / LoE is also L12 for a house. Will the possible effect of a planet be neutralized from the point of view of timing during its AD.>>I hope I am not taking much time of all by asking such questions?>>Regards,>Nikhlesh Mathur>>>On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca wrote :> >Dear Prabha ji,> >> >Mahadasha shows the karaktwa.> >> >Take Marriage as an event that you are studying. So 2nd house becomes House> >A and 2nd lord's Mahadasha will show Karaktwa and same way, Natural> >Karakatwa goes to Venus who is the lord of natural 2nd house which is Taurus> >(kalpurush chart).> >> >Now regarding planet placement, so planets

placed in 2nd house and with more> >than 4 bindus will also act as Karak planets. Now here I have specifically> >said "with more than 4 bindus" because we are studying for benefic.> >> >Now you asked about Saturn. So, during Shani's MD, Shani will become> >natural karak for 3rd and 4th house so that is based in Kalpurush chart and> >then based on the lagna it will become FK for some house. For example, lets> >take Gemini lagna so for Gemini lagna, Shani is karak for 1st and 2nd house.> >> >So, upto now we got 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th house.> >> >Now, we will study Saturn's placement. If Saturn is placed in say 5th house> >with more than 4 bindus, then It will also take on the responsibility of> >giving 10th house karkatwa. If it is with less than 4 bindus then we will> >not take it for

benefic so in that case we wont consider it for 10th house.> >> >So assume Sa is in 5th house with 5 bindus then we will consider that this> >Saturn who is placed in Karak house for 10th, will become responsible for> >karaktwa for 10th house.> >> >Therefore all the antras in Saturn MD, will be linked to the karaktwa> >denoted by Saturn, therefore as per our example above, it will be 1st, 2nd,> >3rd, 4th and 10th house.> >> >1st and 2nd from FK (Gemini lagna)> >3rd and 4th from NK> >10th house (placement of Sa with more than 4 bindus)> >> >> >Regarding Ra and Ke question, please check Donna's site and in KAS Visuals,> >Donna has addressed this exact question with nice graphics so it will be> >very easy to grasp.> >> >I did not understand your 2nd question?>

>> >MD shows karaktwa and Antra is for timing of event and finally transit of> >sun is used to pin point the event inside the antra.> >Cheers !!!> >Ash -> <http://www.ashtro. ca/> http://www.ashtro. ca> >> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> >[astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of> >prabha.acharya> >Wednesday August 27, 2008 12:23 AM> >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> >[astrologyandtiming events] Few Doubts> >> >Respected Guruji, Ashji> >I have started reading through the messages in this group and i have> >few doubts> >> >1. Is Mahadasha lord houses and placement taken as house B? If yes,> >then do we also take the houses they aspect taken as house B? For> >example, if

Saturn is in Pisces during its mahadasha do we take house> >B as Aquarius, Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, and Sagittarius?> >> >2. Should the sub-period have the highest point or should it be the> >lord of house D/ house E?> >> >3. Who will be Samdharmi to Rahu if Rahu be in Ketu nakshatra and in> >turn Ketu be in Rahu nakshatra?> >> >Thanks> >Prabha> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now