IndiaDivine.org

Birth Time Rectification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash and members,

I have received 2 charts both requiring Birth time corrections. I have gone through the lessons but I do not find much information on this point. Now I searching through the archives. In the meantime, I thought of posting the information with the hope of getting some more idea. Here are the details:

1st Chart: Girl

DOB : 20.06.1975

TOB: Approx: 06:15 - 06:30 Place: Dibrugarh, assam, India

Lat: 27N29

Long: 94E54

Events:

1. Graduates in economics(Hons) in 1996

2. Marriage date: 05.06.1997

3. Parents: Father passed away in 1989. Suffered cancer and stomach ulcer. Mother is alive (approx 55 yrs). Health is ok... some signs of fattening etc. Otherwise comfortable.

4. 1st son born in Jan 1999 thru' C-Section. After that 2 abortions followed by 2nd son in 2004(C-Section again)

5. Housewife and not employed.

6. Siblings: One elder brother. No sisters.

2nd Chart: Boy - The girl's husband.

Here even the date was doubtful. As per records his date of birth is 08th July, 1968. His parents told him that he was born at around 2:30 AM in the morning. So whether it was to be taken as 8th or 9th is the question.

Place of Birth: Tejpur, AssamLat: 26N37Long: 92E50

Events:

1. Year of passing Graduation: 1991. BE

2. Joined 1st job in Aug. 17, 1991. Resigned in Mar. 1992 and joined the 2nd job on 09/04/1992

3. Parents: Father passed away in 28 Oct, 1984. He had a spinal chord operation in 1982 (wrongly operated). Had a sort of paralysis for almost 1.5 yrs after operation. He was 62 yrs of age. Mother is approx 75 yrs old. Mostly stays with me. Health -ok.

4. Siblings: Native is the youngest. The sequence is ...Sister, Sister, (Brother - died still born), sister, brother, sister, and the native.

5. Marriage as above.

I would like to know from members, the step by step evaluation for finding the correct birth time

Hope members would spend some time on this data and guide me.

Bala