IndiaDivine.org

Hello veera

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Veera,I am sending you the details of my elder brother. He is alcoholic and doesn't works. He remains depressed. Please look on to his charts and tell me all details. I and family really worries about him. My brother have one son and one daughter. He is 25th October born, His son is too born on the same day i.e. 25th october and the problem with him is that he don't takes any interest in studies. He failed in class 6th continuously for 2 years and was kicked out from the school and now just staying at home without school. I am sending you the details of my brother and his son both. Will greatly appreciate yours help in this regard.Wishes and regards,SimranPritpal (my brother)Male, born on Tuesday, 25-10-1960Time: 04:10:00 (AM)Location: Raipur City,(Chhattisgarh), IndiaLatitude: 021:14:N / Longitude:

081:38:EHarkirat (my nephew)Male, born on Tuesday, 25-10-1994 Time: 20:17:17 (8:17:17 PM)location: Raipur City, (Chhattisgarh),IndiaLatitude: 021:14:N / Longitude: 081:38:E,

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now