IndiaDivine.org

Music career

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Krushna Sir & Dear Members,

Which house of a natal chart should be assumed as House B in case we wanted to analyze the success of a native ( or career of the native) in the field of Music (more inclined toward instrumental than vocal).

Do someone has a chart of known musician?

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Nikhleshji,

I think we should see 2nd house for speech.

Observe placement of 10th lord from lagna,moon and sun

in navamsa where as it should be connected with Venus.

5th house is house of crown,so this house/lord plays a major role

for adopting career as singer.Some persons adopt singing

as hobby and some take it as profession.

So we can look into various houses to reach any conclusion

Regards

Anup--- On Mon, 29/9/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Music career Date: Monday, 29 September, 2008, 5:29 PM

Respected Krushna Sir & Dear Members, Which house of a natal chart should be assumed as House B in case we wanted to analyze the success of a native ( or career of the native) in the field of Music (more inclined toward instrumental than vocal).Do someone has a chart of known musician?Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Niklesh,

2nd and 3rd house for career in Music

Regards

Sudhir

On 29 Sep 2008 11:59:41 -0000, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

Respected Krushna Sir & Dear Members, Which house of a natal chart should be assumed as House B in case we wanted to analyze the success of a native ( or career of the native) in the field of Music (more inclined toward instrumental than vocal).

Do someone has a chart of known musician?Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

how about 3rd house for performance?  2nd for quality of voice?On 29-Sep-08, at 5:13 AM, Anup. M wrote:Dear Nikhleshji, I think we should see 2nd house for speech.Observe placement of 10th lord from lagna,moon and sunin navamsa where as it should be connected with Venus. 5th house is house of crown,so this house/lord plays a major rolefor adopting career as singer.Some persons adopt singingas hobby and some take it as profession. So we can look into various houses to reach any conclusion RegardsAnup--- On Mon, 29/9/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote:nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com>Re: Music career Date: Monday, 29 September, 2008, 5:29 PM  Respected Krushna Sir & Dear Members,                                    Which house of a natal chart should be assumed as House B in case we wanted to analyze the success of a native ( or career of the native) in the field of Music (more inclined toward instrumental than vocal).Do someone has a chart of known musician?Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear

Nikhlesh ji,

For

Career we study the 10th lords from lagna, sun moon etc as per the

lesson.

To

reach pinnacle, on needs to work hard and such qualities must be present. Music is based on deep mathematics so a person

must have a good aptitude for it.

Music can be of many forms, if its spiritual or sufi

etc then there must be some influence of such. If its instrumental then co-ordination

becomes a factor as well.

There

are so many factors that would go into judging such. Sometimes even obsession is required to

reach great height or to aim for perfection. So such properties also must be there.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Sudhir

Monday September 29, 2008

9:51 AM

To:

Re:

Music career

Dear Niklesh,

2nd and 3rd house for career

in Music

Regards

Sudhir

On 29 Sep

2008 11:59:41 -0000, nikhlesh mathur

<nikhleshmathur

wrote:

Which house of a natal chart

should be assumed as House B in case we wanted to analyze the success of a

native ( or career of the native) in the field of Music (more inclined toward

instrumental than vocal).

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Error! Filename not specified.

--

Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Dear

Nikhlesh ji,

Something

else also came to my mind, a lot would also depend on the instrument, and

health related. Say a person

playing a bagpipe, of a flute or say trumpet then such a person must have good

and strong lungs so that should not be afflicted, a composer would need a bit

different skills where in he would have to control so he must have good

mathematical ability along with good management / guidance / advising skills

like influence of Guru.

I

am just penning down my thoughts.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Ash's Corner

6:40 PM

To:

RE:

Music career

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

For Career we study the 10th lords from lagna, sun moon

etc as per the lesson.

To reach pinnacle, on needs to work hard and such qualities must be

present. Music is based on deep mathematics so a person must have a good

aptitude for it. Music can be of many forms, if its spiritual or sufi etc then there must be some influence of such.

If its instrumental then co-ordination becomes a factor as well.

There are so many factors that would go into judging such.

Sometimes even obsession is required to reach great height or to aim for

perfection. So such properties also must be there.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Sudhir

9:51 AM

Re:

Music career

Dear Niklesh,

2nd and 3rd house

for career in Music

Regards

Sudhir

On 29 Sep 2008 11:59:41 -0000, nikhlesh

mathur <nikhleshmathur

wrote:

Which house of a natal chart

should be assumed as House B in case we wanted to analyze the success of a

native ( or career of the native) in the field of Music (more inclined toward

instrumental than vocal).

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Error! Filename not specified.

--

Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 Sudhir wrote :

>Dear Niklesh,

>

>2nd and 3rd house for career in Music

>

>Regards

>Sudhir

>

>

>On 29 Sep 2008 11:59:41 -0000, nikhlesh mathur <

>nikhleshmathur wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected Krushna Sir & Dear Members,

> >

> > Which house of a natal chart should be

> > assumed as House B in case we wanted to analyze the success of a native ( or

> > career of the native) in the field of Music (more inclined toward

> > instrumental than vocal).

> >

> > Do someone has a chart of known musician?

> >

> > Regards,

> > Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > [image: Rediff Shopping]<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1050715198@Middle5/2206641_2199021/2201649/1?PARTNER=3 & OAS_QUERY=null>

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>--

>Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

THANKS Sudhir ji

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 Sudhir wrote :

>Dear Niklesh,

>

>2nd and 3rd house for career in Music

>

>Regards

>Sudhir

>

>

>On 29 Sep 2008 11:59:41 -0000, nikhlesh mathur <

>nikhleshmathur wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected Krushna Sir & Dear Members,

> >

> > Which house of a natal chart should be

> > assumed as House B in case we wanted to analyze the success of a native ( or

> > career of the native) in the field of Music (more inclined toward

> > instrumental than vocal).

> >

> > Do someone has a chart of known musician?

> >

> > Regards,

> > Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > [image: Rediff Shopping]<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1050715198@Middle5/2206641_2199021/2201649/1?PARTNER=3 & OAS_QUERY=null>

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>--

>Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Dear Members,

Can we, with your kind permission, break a little away from the marriage quizzes and put in our thoughts on ‘Music’ for a while, to freshen up our analytical minds.

Here is a chart of a person known to me a little............

Native: Male, 07/01/1979, 05:35 hrs, 23.19.N, 75.04.E, KAY 22:40:29, Asc 29.Sc.39

Point of discussion:

Whether this native will gain success in the field of Music?

Apart from success, whether he will acquire name & fame.

Most striking feature:

The native is of Ascendant which is very near to 30 degrees and changes to Sagittarius if the birth time is enhanced by just 3 minutes.

However, I observe that the Scorpio ascendant should be correct because the native got married at a relatively early age (Nov 2001 or in Nov 2002 either in the AD of Ju or in the AD of Sa).

When Ascendant is kept Sagittarius there is both Sa & Ju delay. So I believe that the Scorpio Ascendant 29 Sc 39 is correct. The native is from a relatively very rich family.

Analysis for success in Music world:

As pointed by the members of this forum, I checked the 10th lord from Asc, Sun & Moon.

From Asc, 10th lord is Sun which is placed in 2nd house, is aspected by Rahu (behaving as Sun) and has high points for all houses except 2nd & 9th house.

From Sun, 10th lord is Mercury which is placed in Ascendant, is aspected by Rahu and has high points for all houses except 3rd, 7th & 12th.

From Moon, 10th lord is Saturn which is placed in 5th house, is conjoined with Rahu and has high points for all houses except 8th.

The common factor is that 10th lord is strong for most of the houses but from all three positions is afflicted by Rahu.

The 6th lord Ma is afflicting 2nd house and also lord of 2nd house (Ju). It has less than 4 points so the affliction is strong.

The 6th lord is also affecting 10th house in Navansh.

The 6th lord is also the lord of Ascendant and should also give benefit by the virtue of being 1st lord. It is therefore increasing the status of 1st house but lowering the status of 2nd house.

Mo & Ju are 4:10 and Mo has fewer points than Ju and therefore is controlling Ju. So it can be said that the decisions of this native are mostly controlled by his moods / mind.

Ju has high points and therefore aspects Ve in a malefic manner. Ju also aspects 5th house with low points ( Is this the reason that the native has first child as daughter?).

Ve is somewhat related to glamour. It is the lord of 7th & 12th and has high 7 points in ascendant ( pl note that the skin colour of this native is very fair). Ve is aspected malefically by the 2nd lord.

Me & Ma are together, I believe it gives intelligence and a skill to manage people. Here it is in the 2nd house which might mean that the native will use his vocal capabilities to manage and / or can have a career in Music which required him to coordinate with his team. It could means ‘Synchronization’ and that could be indicating towards good efficiency in directing music rather than playing the instruments himself.

The 2nd lord Ju has high points in 9th house and this means that 2nd house status is high (the native is already from a rich family). The effect of Ju should tend to enhance the career in music field (10th lord in 2nd and 2nd lord being very benefic planet with 6 bindus).

Keeping 2nd house as house B, then A=9th & C= 6th. LoD is Me and LoE is Ve. FK is Mo, NK is Ju

Keeping 10th house as house B, then A=5th & C= 2nd. LoD is Ve and LoE is Sa. FK is Ju, NK is Su.

The native is undergoing the AD of Ju right now (from July 08 to Nov 2009).

The next AD is of Sa which is posited in the 10th house and aspects its own 4th house with benefic sight. The 4th house can be considered for fame. So Sa can give some fame in its AD on matters pertaining to profession.

After Sa the AD will be of Me which is lord of Upachaya Bhav 11th house and has high 5 points in 2nd house. Me is also LoD for 2nd house.

Ra is placed in Leo sign & Sun’s Nks and therefore should behave like Su. It is also aspecting Su.

The only problematic aspect is the placement of lord of 6th Ma in the 2nd house from which it is also aspecting Ju which is also the lord of 2nd. Ma has gone in the 10th house in Navansh.

Then Mo, of which MD is running, has gone in the 6th house. It has zero in 1st house.This must be weakening the personality of the native and his thought process and inhibiting his ‘fight till the end’ attitude.

The expenditures are immensely high (33 points in 12th house). The native willingly spends a lot. I have been told about this.

Yes, Ma will help as 1st lord but at the same time might bring in some arrogance in speech which might NOT facilitate his projects towards gainful completion.

Much more analysis is required, which I am continuing………

For the analysis done above, conclusively here I believe that;

i) The existing AD of Ju and subsequent AD’s of Sa & Me & even that of Ketu (which should behave more as Ju) will keep enhancing gradually the professional status of this native in the field of music.

ii) The presence of exalted Ju in 9th house, the malefic aspect of Ju (also lord of 2nd) on Ve might give opportunities to this native more in the field of devotional song music or religious music or Sufi music. It might not give him success in the mainstream music field.

iii) The native will have to spend a lot in his life and might have to, so called ‘buy’ projects initially in his career.

I request KAS experts to please put in their views on this analysis and add their thoughts on the same.

Mr Ash, I thank you for your two short mails on the subject of music. Am I venturing in the right direction in my analysis above?

Can anyone share charts of known music directors, please……….....

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur