IndiaDivine.org

Chart for study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,

Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,

where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed

about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.

The following data was conveyed to me.

Date of birth 15th Oct 1981

Time of Birth 17.05pm

Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50

Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.

This she told me today only as a feed back.

I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they

see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.

Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.

I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.

Though i am not writing here the rectified time.

This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt

for learning purpose.

Regards

Anup

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56

Dear Anup ji & other Members,

Here is my atempt at validating the marriage date 23rd Nov 2008 

1. Saturn which is a slow moving planet is sitting in the 7th house and in females this causes some delay in marriage. Apart from this fact there is no delay by Saturn as it is neither seeing A,B,C not their lords. Saturn is 21.Vi.16 and therefore its delay was over once Sa entered Leo in transit in Nov 2006. Sa is neutral here (4 points).

2. There is delay of Ju as it is placed in house B & aspecting B in Navansh. Beyond Nov 2006, the delay of Ju will be over once Ju will enter Capricorn on 9th Dec 2008. So all delays are over after 9th Dec 2008 as far as marriage if this female native is concerned. I would have predicted marriage date after 9th Dec 08 had 23rd Nov date was not informed to me. May be a birth time rectifications validates this date, but I am unable to do that for now.

3. The lady is passing through the AD of Ju (from July 07 to Dec 09). Ju & Me are in same Nks and therefore are SD to each other. Ju is also SD to Sa.

4. Both Sa & Me are LoD & LoE from 7th house from Asc. Ju is SD to both LoD & LoE. Though it has low points for 7th house from Asc but it has very high overall points from Sun & Moon chart. Besides, Ju is LoD from Sun & LoE from Moon.

5. Ju has low points for 7th house, so if the marriage is likely to take place in its AD we must examine happiness factors in marriage. Me has low points and aspecting 2nd house in natal chart and 2nd lord in Navansh (tends to give extra-marital relationship which might become a cause of unhappiness in marriage). Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees.

6. Then the 6th lord Su is aspecting 7th house in Navansh (gives unhappiness in marriage). The 6th lord in 7th in natal chart. However, the lady might try to adjust as the SAV points of 1st & 7th house are almost the same. But the SAV points in 1st, 10th & 6th are high .It is also high in 12th house (shows enjoying high expenditures). It is increasing the status of the lady (she should be a working lady) and at the same time high points here is spoiling the happiness in marriage.

7. So all in all we see that there is unhappiness in marriage even though the lady will try to adjust and spend her money to bring in happiness.

8. So Ju which is eager to give the result might be giving this marriage on 23rd Nov 08. There are no zeros in the chart but still then the marriage got into the 2nd sector which could be because Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees.

9. Lord of 4th (Me) & 12 (Sa) have relationship with lord of 2nd (Ma) & 10th (Ju). Me is in Nks of Ma. Sa & Ju are together in 7th house. Ve aspects Ma in Navansh. A love affair is therefore visible. At the same time I am unable to see any breakage in love affair, except that Me aspects house A & Ju aspects house C and this indicates one breakage. But it should not be a breakage in the love affair. It can be a breakage in an arranged match. Her marriage on 23rd Nov could be with the same person she wanted to marry.

(I need corrections from KAS Experts here...…please.for point 9....)

10. Her lord of Asc & lord of 9th are making 2:12 relationship in Natal chart and 5:9 relationship (father’s blessings) in Navansh. But even the 2:12 relationship in natal chart is as good as 3:11 relationship because the degrees separating Ju & Ma are huge (54 degrees).

11. I belive, it should not be out of context here if we say that initially her parents did not agree to her love marriage but later conceded. Anup ji can you somehow confirm ?

This is what I am deriving through KAS.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Group,

>Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,

>where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed

>about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.

>The following data was conveyed to me.

>Date of birth  15th Oct 1981

>Time of Birth 17.05pm

>Lati 18 N 58Â Longi 72 E 50

>Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.

>This she told me today only as a feed back.

>I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they

>see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.

>Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.

>I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.Â

>Though i am not writing here the rectified time.

>This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt

>for learning purpose.

>Regards

>Anup

is it possible when offering new charts for study to give also the name of the town where a person is born instead of just the coordinates? also the state? especially for towns in india where there can be many places with the same name.On 2-Oct-08, at 12:58 PM, Anup. M wrote:Dear Group, Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreedabout her one past relationship which was the only past event for me. The following data was conveyed to me. Date of birth   15th Oct 1981Time of Birth  17.05pmLati 18 N 58  Longi 72 E 50  Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.This she told me today only as a feed back. I wld expect the members to write their opinion how theysee the marriage on date as per KAS rules. Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary. I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date. Though i am not writing here the rectified time. This will be interesting excercise if members can attemptfor learning purpose. RegardsAnup     Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Blaine,

I wrote coordinates for the sake of convenience only.

In this chart,the female's place of birth is Mumbai

and state is Maharashtra.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 3/10/08, Blaine Watson <blainepw wrote:

Blaine Watson <blainepwRe: Chart for study Date: Friday, 3 October, 2008, 6:30 PM

is it possible when offering new charts for study to give also the name of the town where a person is born instead of just the coordinates? also the state? especially for towns in india where there can be many places with the same name.

On 2-Oct-08, at 12:58 PM, Anup. M wrote:

Dear Group,

Time of Birth 17.05pm

for learning purpose.

Regards

Anup

Dear Mr. Watson,

Knowledge about the name of the places can be of interest to you and many of us in India too (including me). But the coordinates are quite sufficient for the making a correct chart for analysis by KAS.

And that is what our objective here is.

Besides, concealing the name of place is good for keeping the identity of the native covered up.

So in my opinion let the decision be left to the native or his/her acquintance who are bringing forward the chart for common study.

Otherwise technically speaking putting the coordiantes on 'Google Earth' can give the name of the place instantly.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Blaine Watson wrote :

>is it possible when offering new charts for study to give also the name of the town where a person is born instead of just the coordinates? also the state? especially for towns in india where there can be many places with the same name.

>

>On 2-Oct-08, at 12:58 PM, Anup. M wrote:

>

>>

>>Dear Group,

>>

>>Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,

>>where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed

>>about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.

>>

>>The following data was conveyed to me.

>>

>>Date of birth 15th Oct 1981

>>Time of Birth 17.05pm

>>Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50

>>

>>

>>Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.

>>This she told me today only as a feed back.

>>

>>I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they

>>see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.

>>

>>Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.

>>

>>I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.

>>Though i am not writing here the rectified time.

>>

>>This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt

>>for learning purpose.

>>

>>Regards

>>Anup

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>>

>>

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

Very good attempt.

Likewise,this gives us the chance to revise which is given

in lessons.Please analyse the chart now after rectifying the

time of birth as 16.40pm with Aqu lagna.

Lets discuss that way also why the marriage happened on

23rd Nov2008.Why Jup could not give the marriage due to its

aspect on second house and its SD come forward.

Also check the PDF which will give the event.

Proper reasons may come out as per KAS rules.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 3/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Chart for study Date: Friday, 3 October, 2008, 6:23 PM

03.10.2008Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56Dear Anup ji & other Members, Here is my atempt at validating the marriage date 23rd Nov 2008 1. Saturn which is a slow moving planet is sitting in the 7th house and in females this causes some delay in marriage. Apart from this fact there is no delay by Saturn as it is neither seeing A,B,C not their lords. Saturn is 21.Vi.16 and therefore its delay was over once Sa entered Leo in transit in Nov 2006. Sa is neutral here (4 points).2. There is delay of Ju as it is placed in house B & aspecting B in Navansh. Beyond Nov 2006, the delay of Ju will be over once Ju will enter Capricorn on 9th Dec 2008. So all delays are over after 9th Dec 2008 as far as marriage if this female native is concerned. I

would have predicted marriage date after 9th Dec 08 had 23rd Nov date was not informed to me. May be a birth time rectifications validates this date, but I am unable to do that for now.3. The lady is passing through the AD of Ju (from July 07 to Dec 09). Ju & Me are in same Nks and therefore are SD to each other. Ju is also SD to Sa.4. Both Sa & Me are LoD & LoE from 7th house from Asc. Ju is SD to both LoD & LoE. Though it has low points for 7th house from Asc but it has very high overall points from Sun & Moon chart. Besides, Ju is LoD from Sun & LoE from Moon.5. Ju has low points for 7th house, so if the marriage is likely to take place in its AD we must examine happiness factors in marriage. Me has low points and aspecting 2nd house in natal chart and 2nd lord in Navansh (tends to give extra-marital relationship which might become a cause of

unhappiness in marriage). Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees.6. Then the 6th lord Su is aspecting 7th house in Navansh (gives unhappiness in marriage). The 6th lord in 7th in natal chart. However, the lady might try to adjust as the SAV points of 1st & 7th house are almost the same. But the SAV points in 1st, 10th & 6th are high .It is also high in 12th house (shows enjoying high expenditures) . It is increasing the status of the lady (she should be a working lady) and at the same time high points here is spoiling the happiness in marriage.7. So all in all we see that there is unhappiness in marriage even though the lady will try to adjust and spend her money to bring in happiness.8. So Ju which is eager to give the result might be giving this marriage on 23rd Nov 08. There are no zeros in the chart but still then the marriage got into the 2nd sector which

could be because Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees.9. Lord of 4th (Me) & 12 (Sa) have relationship with lord of 2nd (Ma) & 10th (Ju). Me is in Nks of Ma. Sa & Ju are together in 7th house. Ve aspects Ma in Navansh. A love affair is therefore visible. At the same time I am unable to see any breakage in love affair, except that Me aspects house A & Ju aspects house C and this indicates one breakage. But it should not be a breakage in the love affair. It can be a breakage in an arranged match. Her marriage on 23rd Nov could be with the same person she wanted to marry. (I need corrections from KAS Experts here...…please. for point 9....)10. Her lord of Asc & lord of 9th are making 2:12 relationship in Natal chart and 5:9 relationship (father’s blessings) in Navansh. But even the 2:12 relationship in natal chart is as good as 3:11 relationship because

the degrees separating Ju & Ma are huge (54 degrees). 11. I belive, it should not be out of context here if we say that initially her parents did not agree to her love marriage but later conceded. Anup ji can you somehow confirm ?This is what I am deriving through KAS.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Group,>Â>Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,>where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed>about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.>Â>The following data was conveyed to me.>Â>Date of birth  15th Oct 1981>Time of Birth 17.05pm>Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50>Â>Â>Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.>This she told me today only as a feed

back.>Â>I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they>see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.>Â>Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.>Â>I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.Â>Though i am not writing here the rectified time.>Â>This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt>for learning purpose.>Â>Regards>Anup

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

thanks anup. much appreciated.On 3-Oct-08, at 6:07 AM, Anup. M wrote:Dear Blaine, I wrote coordinates for the sake of convenience only.In this chart,the female's place of birth is Mumbaiand state is Maharashtra. RegardsAnup    --- On Fri, 3/10/08, Blaine Watson <blainepw > wrote:Blaine Watson <blainepw >Re: Chart for study Date: Friday, 3 October, 2008, 6:30 PMis it possible when offering new charts for study to give also the name of the town where a person is born instead of just the coordinates? also the state? especially for towns in india where there can be many places with the same name.On 2-Oct-08, at 12:58 PM, Anup. M wrote:Dear Group, Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreedabout her one past relationship which was the only past event for me. The following data was conveyed to me. Date of birth   15th Oct 1981Time of Birth  17.05pmLati 18 N 58  Longi 72 E 50  Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.This she told me today only as a feed back. I wld expect the members to write their opinion how theysee the marriage on date as per KAS rules. Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary. I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date. Though i am not writing here the rectified time. This will be interesting excercise if members can attemptfor learning purpose. RegardsAnup     Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

i have an astrology atlas that i use to enter birth data and it requires a place name. it was a favour i was asking. not a change in your policies.  it makes it simpler for me. that is all. On 3-Oct-08, at 6:20 AM, nikhlesh mathur wrote:  Dear Mr. Watson,                Knowledge about the name of the places can be of interest to you and many of us in India too (including me). But the coordinates are quite sufficient for the making a correct chart for analysis by KAS. And that is what our objective here is.Besides, concealing the name of place is good for keeping the identity of the native covered up.So in my opinion let the decision be left to the native or his/her acquintance who are bringing forward the chart for common study.Otherwise technically speaking putting the coordiantes on 'Google Earth' can give the name of the place instantly.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Blaine Watson wrote :>is it possible when offering new charts for study to give also the  name of the town where a person is born instead of just the  coordinates? also the state? especially for towns in india where  there can be many places with the same name.>>On 2-Oct-08, at 12:58 PM, Anup. M wrote:>>>>>Dear Group,>>>>Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,>>where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed>>about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.>>>>The following data was conveyed to me.>>>>Date of birth  15th Oct 1981>>Time of Birth  17.05pm>>Lati 18 N 58  Longi 72 E 50>>>>>>Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.>>This she told me today only as a feed back.>>>>I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they>>see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.>>>>Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.>>>>I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.>>Though i am not writing here the rectified time.>>>>This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt>>for learning purpose.>>>>Regards>>Anup>>>>>>>>>>Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>>>>>

Dear

Anup ji,

Congratulations

on your correct prediction along with rectification.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Anup. M

Thursday October 2, 2008

3:59 PM

To:

Subject:

Chart for study

Dear Group,

Last year,i came across a female's chart for

timing of marrige,

where in she didnt want to provide any past

event.She agreed

about her one past relationship which was

the only past event for me.

Time of Birth 17.05pm

I wld expect the members to write their

opinion how they

Rectification of time of birth can be

done, if necessary.

I did rectification at my end

and it reflect the marriage date.

Though i am not writing here the rectified

time.

This will be interesting excercise if

members can attempt

for learning purpose.

Regards

Anup

Add more friends to your messenger

and enjoy! Invite

them now.

Dear Ash ji,

Thanks for your encouragement.

With the blessings of Guruji and your guidance,we all are

trying to learn.Such charts boost our confidence and faith in

what we are following.We can be wrong somewhere or overlook

few things but KAS rules are fix for any chart.

Thanks again,sir..

Regards

Anup.

--- On Sat, 4/10/08, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:,

Ash's Corner <kasRE: Chart for study Date: Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 6:33 AM

Dear Anup ji,

Congratulations on your correct prediction along with rectification.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of Anup. MThursday October 2, 2008 3:59 PMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com[astrologyandtiming events] Chart for study

Dear Group,

Time of Birth 17.05pm

for learning purpose.

Regards

Anup

Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56

Time rectified to 16:40 by Anup ji.

Dear Anup ji,

Thanks for your motivating words.

I converted the chart for 17:40 hrs and got 29.Aq.55 (very near to the transition state.

But the AD existing on 23rd Nov 2008 will be of Ju only (Dec 07 to April 2010). And now Ju is seeing the house A. Infact 3 planets are seeing house A and none of them have less than 4 points.

And still Ju is giving marriage in its AD.

Yes, Ju is SD to Su & Sa and I would have predicted the marriage in the AD of Sa (After Apl 2010)

Am I getting an incorrect chart made up. I think so.......

Another question is that the birth rectification time, which you did has a difference of 25 minutes than what was presumbly given by the native herself. It is really really difficult to change the time to such a large extent based on marriage date.

I am also getting a bit confused. The chart which I got is 29.Aq.55. I belive I am getting the chart wrongly made.

Kindly help......

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh ji,

>Very good attempt.

>Likewise,this gives us the chance to revise which is given

>in lessons.Please analyse the chart now after rectifying the

>time of birth as 16.40pm with Aqu lagna.

>Lets discuss that way also why the marriage happened on

>23rd Nov2008.Why Jup could not give the marriage due to its

>aspect on second house and its SD come forward.

>Also check the PDF which will give the event.Â

>Proper reasons may come out as per KAS rules.

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>--- On Fri, 3/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

>Re: Chart for study

>

>Friday, 3 October, 2008, 6:23 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>03.10.2008

>

>Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56

>

>Dear Anup ji & other Members,

>

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Here is my atempt at validating the marriage date 23rd Nov 2008Â

>

>1.   Saturn which is a slow moving planet is sitting in the 7th house and in females this causes some delay in marriage. Apart from this fact there is no delay by Saturn as it is neither seeing A,B,C not their lords. Saturn is 21.Vi.16 and therefore its delay was over once Sa entered Leo in transit in Nov 2006. Sa is neutral here (4 points).

>

>2.   There is delay of Ju as it is placed in house B & aspecting B in Navansh. Beyond Nov 2006, the delay of Ju will be over once Ju will enter Capricorn on 9th Dec 2008. So all delays are over after 9th Dec 2008 as far as marriage if this female native is concerned. I would have predicted marriage date after 9th Dec 08 had 23rd Nov date was not informed to me. May be a birth time rectifications validates this date, but I am unable to do that for now.

>

>3.   The lady is passing through the AD of Ju (from July 07 to Dec 09). Ju & Me are in same Nks and therefore are SD to each other. Ju is also SD to Sa.

>

>4.   Both Sa & Me are LoD & LoE from 7th house from Asc. Ju is SD to both LoD & LoE. Though it has low points for 7th house from Asc but it has very high overall points from Sun & Moon chart. Besides, Ju is LoD from Sun & LoE from Moon.

>

>5.   Ju has low points for 7th house, so if the marriage is likely to take place in its AD we must examine happiness factors in marriage. Me has low points and aspecting 2nd house in natal chart and 2nd lord in Navansh (tends to give extra-marital relationship which might become a cause of unhappiness in marriage). Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees..

>

>6.   Then the 6th lord Su is aspecting 7th house in Navansh (gives unhappiness in marriage). The 6th lord in 7th in natal chart. However, the lady might try to adjust as the SAV points of 1st & 7th house are almost the same. But the SAV points in 1st, 10th & 6th are high .It is also high in 12th house (shows enjoying high expenditures) . It is increasing the status of the lady (she should be a working lady) and at the same time high points here is spoiling the happiness in marriage.

>

>7.   So all in all we see that there is unhappiness in marriage even though the lady will try to adjust and spend her money to bring in happiness.

>

>8.   So Ju which is eager to give the result might be giving this marriage on 23rd Nov 08. There are no zeros in the chart but still then the marriage got into the 2nd sector which could be because Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees.

>

>9.   Lord of 4th (Me) & 12 (Sa) have relationship with lord of 2nd (Ma) & 10th (Ju). Me is in Nks of Ma. Sa & Ju are together in 7th house. Ve aspects Ma in Navansh. A love affair is therefore visible. At the same time I am unable to see any breakage in love affair, except that Me aspects house A & Ju aspects house C and this indicates one breakage. But it should not be a breakage in the love affair. It can be a breakage in an arranged match. Her marriage on 23rd Nov could be with the same person she wanted to marry.

>

>(I need corrections from KAS Experts here...…please. for point 9.....)

>

>10.   Her lord of Asc & lord of 9th are making 2:12 relationship in Natal chart and 5:9 relationship (father’s blessings) in Navansh. But even the 2:12 relationship in natal chart is as good as 3:11 relationship because the degrees separating Ju & Ma are huge (54 degrees).

>

>11.   I belive, it should not be out of context here if we say that initially her parents did not agree to her love marriage but later conceded. Anup ji can you somehow confirm ?

>

>This is what I am deriving through KAS.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :

> >Dear Group,

> >Â

> >Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,

> >where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed

> >about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.

> >Â

> >The following data was conveyed to me.

> >Â

> >Date of birth  15th Oct 1981

> >Time of Birth 17.05pm

> >Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50

> >Â

> >Â

> >Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.

> >This she told me today only as a feed back.

> >Â

> >I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they

> >see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.

> >Â

> >Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.

> >Â

> >I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.Â

> >Though i am not writing here the rectified time.

> >Â

> >This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt

> >for learning purpose.

> >Â

> >Regards

> >Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger./win/

--- On Sat, 4/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Re: Chart for study Date: Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 11:19 AM

Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56 Time rectified to 16:40 by Anup ji.Dear Anup ji, Thanks for your motivating words.I converted the chart for 17:40 hrs and got 29.Aq.55 (very near to the transition state.But the AD existing on 23rd Nov 2008 will be of Ju only (Dec 07 to April 2010). And now Ju is seeing the house A. Infact 3 planets are seeing house A and none of them have less than 4 points.And still Ju is giving marriage in its AD.Yes, Ju is SD to Su & Sa and I would have predicted the marriage in the AD of Sa (After Apl 2010)Am I getting an incorrect chart made up. I think so.......Another question is that the birth rectification time, which you did has a difference of 25 minutes than what was presumbly given by the native herself. It is really really

difficult to change the time to such a large extent based on marriage date..I am also getting a bit confused. The chart which I got is 29.Aq.55. I belive I am getting the chart wrongly made.Kindly help......Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Nikhlesh ji,>Â>Very good attempt.>Â>Likewise,this gives us the chance to revise which is given>in lessons.Please analyse the chart now after rectifying the>time of birth as 16.40pm with Aqu lagna.>Â>Lets discuss that way also why the marriage happened on>23rd Nov2008.Why Jup could not give the marriage due to its>aspect on second house and its SD come forward.>Â>Also check the PDF which will give the event.Â>Â>Proper reasons may come out as per KAS

rules.>Â>Regards>Anup>Â>Â>Â>>>--- On Fri, 3/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:>> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart for study>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, 3 October, 2008, 6:23 PM>>>>>>>>03.10.2008>>Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56>>Dear Anup ji & other Members,>>            Here is my atempt at validating the marriage date 23rd Nov 2008Â>>1.   Saturn which is a slow moving planet is sitting in the 7th house and in females this causes some

delay in marriage. Apart from this fact there is no delay by Saturn as it is neither seeing A,B,C not their lords. Saturn is 21.Vi.16 and therefore its delay was over once Sa entered Leo in transit in Nov 2006. Sa is neutral here (4 points).>>2.   There is delay of Ju as it is placed in house B & aspecting B in Navansh.. Beyond Nov 2006, the delay of Ju will be over once Ju will enter Capricorn on 9th Dec 2008. So all delays are over after 9th Dec 2008 as far as marriage if this female native is concerned. I would have predicted marriage date after 9th Dec 08 had 23rd Nov date was not informed to me. May be a birth time rectifications validates this date, but I am unable to do that for now.>>3.   The lady is passing through the AD of Ju (from July 07 to Dec 09). Ju & Me are in same Nks and therefore are SD to each other. Ju is also SD to Sa.>>4.Â

Both Sa & Me are LoD & LoE from 7th house from Asc. Ju is SD to both LoD & LoE. Though it has low points for 7th house from Asc but it has very high overall points from Sun & Moon chart. Besides, Ju is LoD from Sun & LoE from Moon.>>5.   Ju has low points for 7th house, so if the marriage is likely to take place in its AD we must examine happiness factors in marriage. Me has low points and aspecting 2nd house in natal chart and 2nd lord in Navansh (tends to give extra-marital relationship which might become a cause of unhappiness in marriage). Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees..>>6.   Then the 6th lord Su is aspecting 7th house in Navansh (gives unhappiness in marriage). The 6th lord in 7th in natal chart. However, the lady might try to adjust as the SAV points of 1st & 7th house are almost the same. But the SAV points in 1st, 10th

& 6th are high .It is also high in 12th house (shows enjoying high expenditures) . It is increasing the status of the lady (she should be a working lady) and at the same time high points here is spoiling the happiness in marriage.>>7.   So all in all we see that there is unhappiness in marriage even though the lady will try to adjust and spend her money to bring in happiness.>>8.   So Ju which is eager to give the result might be giving this marriage on 23rd Nov 08. There are no zeros in the chart but still then the marriage got into the 2nd sector which could be because Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees.>>9.   Lord of 4th (Me) & 12 (Sa) have relationship with lord of 2nd (Ma) & 10th (Ju). Me is in Nks of Ma. Sa & Ju are together in 7th house. Ve aspects Ma in Navansh. A love affair is therefore visible.

At the same time I am unable to see any breakage in love affair, except that Me aspects house A & Ju aspects house C and this indicates one breakage. But it should not be a breakage in the love affair. It can be a breakage in an arranged match. Her marriage on 23rd Nov could be with the same person she wanted to marry.>>(I need corrections from KAS Experts here...…please. for point 9.....)>>10.   Her lord of Asc & lord of 9th are making 2:12 relationship in Natal chart and 5:9 relationship (father’s blessings) in Navansh. But even the 2:12 relationship in natal chart is as good as 3:11 relationship because the degrees separating Ju & Ma are huge (54 degrees).>>11.   I belive, it should not be out of context here if we say that initially her parents did not agree to her love marriage but later conceded. Anup ji can you somehow confirm

?>>This is what I am deriving through KAS.>>Regards,>Nikhlesh Mathur>>>>On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :> >Dear Group,> >Â> >Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,> >where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed> >about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.> >Â> >The following data was conveyed to me.> >Â> >Date of birth  15th Oct 1981> >Time of Birth 17.05pm> >Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50> >Â> >Â> >Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.> >This she told me today only as a feed back.> >Â> >I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they> >see the marriage on date as

per KAS rules.> >Â> >Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.> >Â> >I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.Â> >Though i am not writing here the rectified time.> >Â> >This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt> >for learning purpose.> >Â> >Regards> >Anup>Â>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger ./ win/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Nikhlesh ji and list,

Good question indeed.

What lead me to rectify time of birth to Aqu lagna?

This chart came to me in Nov2007.

Jup antra was running at that time and she was

through another relationship meanwhile.

Now FK and RFK Mars is in 6th house as per given TOB.

Sun- Venus distance is albiet 45deg.

6th lord Sun in house B.

Sat aspects Venus.There is Jup delay.

Blessings in Navamsa from lagna and Moon.

All these factors showing problems in her married life.

Jup delay would have end after 24 years.

Now blessings can not go waste in any manner.

She was through another relationship.

Also she was asking for possible marriage time

herself,showing she was mentally prepared for this

and wanted to marry as early as possible.

This made me think to check her number of relationships as

well as other aspects like her psychology,mentality etc in Aqu lagna.

In Aqu lagna,there is Saturn delay.

Sat is with LoA,B,and C.

Blessings are there in Navamsa from lagna and moon.

Karaka is with LoB.

There could be atleast more than two relationships.

Sat delay ends in June2007 and on 23rd Sept2008 when Saturn

reaches 21 Le 16 deg,second sector of Jup was running.

Jupitor is itself karaka for 7th house and aspecting house A.

Saturn is SD to Jup and its antra come after Jupitor antra.

So Saturn will came forward to give marriage event.

Whenever Sat delay ends,running antra can click like bang.

In 7th house,Venus,Jup and Moon aquires enough

power in WS.

As per PDF Venus -Jupitor between 6Nov-15Nov is

earliest sector for marriage.

Marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov2008.Now gap of few days

can be due to local rituals etc.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 4/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Re: Chart for study Date: Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 11:19 AM

Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56 Time rectified to 16:40 by Anup ji.Dear Anup ji, Thanks for your motivating words.I converted the chart for 17:40 hrs and got 29.Aq.55 (very near to the transition state.But the AD existing on 23rd Nov 2008 will be of Ju only (Dec 07 to April 2010). And now Ju is seeing the house A. Infact 3 planets are seeing house A and none of them have less than 4 points.And still Ju is giving marriage in its AD.Yes, Ju is SD to Su & Sa and I would have predicted the marriage in the AD of Sa (After Apl 2010)Am I getting an incorrect chart made up. I think so.......Another question is that the birth rectification time, which you did has a difference of 25 minutes than what was presumbly given by the native herself. It is really really

difficult to change the time to such a large extent based on marriage date..I am also getting a bit confused. The chart which I got is 29.Aq.55. I belive I am getting the chart wrongly made.Kindly help......Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Nikhlesh ji,>Â>Very good attempt.>Â>Likewise,this gives us the chance to revise which is given>in lessons.Please analyse the chart now after rectifying the>time of birth as 16.40pm with Aqu lagna.>Â>Lets discuss that way also why the marriage happened on>23rd Nov2008.Why Jup could not give the marriage due to its>aspect on second house and its SD come forward.>Â>Also check the PDF which will give the event.Â>Â>Proper reasons may come out as per KAS

rules.>Â>Regards>Anup>Â>Â>Â>>>--- On Fri, 3/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:>> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart for study>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, 3 October, 2008, 6:23 PM>>>>>>>>03.10.2008>>Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56>>Dear Anup ji & other Members,>>            Here is my atempt at validating the marriage date 23rd Nov 2008Â>>1.   Saturn which is a slow moving planet is sitting in the 7th house and in females this causes some

delay in marriage. Apart from this fact there is no delay by Saturn as it is neither seeing A,B,C not their lords. Saturn is 21.Vi.16 and therefore its delay was over once Sa entered Leo in transit in Nov 2006. Sa is neutral here (4 points).>>2.   There is delay of Ju as it is placed in house B & aspecting B in Navansh.. Beyond Nov 2006, the delay of Ju will be over once Ju will enter Capricorn on 9th Dec 2008. So all delays are over after 9th Dec 2008 as far as marriage if this female native is concerned. I would have predicted marriage date after 9th Dec 08 had 23rd Nov date was not informed to me. May be a birth time rectifications validates this date, but I am unable to do that for now.>>3.   The lady is passing through the AD of Ju (from July 07 to Dec 09). Ju & Me are in same Nks and therefore are SD to each other. Ju is also SD to Sa.>>4.Â

Both Sa & Me are LoD & LoE from 7th house from Asc. Ju is SD to both LoD & LoE. Though it has low points for 7th house from Asc but it has very high overall points from Sun & Moon chart. Besides, Ju is LoD from Sun & LoE from Moon.>>5.   Ju has low points for 7th house, so if the marriage is likely to take place in its AD we must examine happiness factors in marriage. Me has low points and aspecting 2nd house in natal chart and 2nd lord in Navansh (tends to give extra-marital relationship which might become a cause of unhappiness in marriage). Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees..>>6.   Then the 6th lord Su is aspecting 7th house in Navansh (gives unhappiness in marriage). The 6th lord in 7th in natal chart. However, the lady might try to adjust as the SAV points of 1st & 7th house are almost the same. But the SAV points in 1st, 10th

& 6th are high .It is also high in 12th house (shows enjoying high expenditures) . It is increasing the status of the lady (she should be a working lady) and at the same time high points here is spoiling the happiness in marriage.>>7.   So all in all we see that there is unhappiness in marriage even though the lady will try to adjust and spend her money to bring in happiness.>>8.   So Ju which is eager to give the result might be giving this marriage on 23rd Nov 08. There are no zeros in the chart but still then the marriage got into the 2nd sector which could be because Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees.>>9.   Lord of 4th (Me) & 12 (Sa) have relationship with lord of 2nd (Ma) & 10th (Ju). Me is in Nks of Ma. Sa & Ju are together in 7th house. Ve aspects Ma in Navansh. A love affair is therefore visible.

At the same time I am unable to see any breakage in love affair, except that Me aspects house A & Ju aspects house C and this indicates one breakage. But it should not be a breakage in the love affair. It can be a breakage in an arranged match. Her marriage on 23rd Nov could be with the same person she wanted to marry.>>(I need corrections from KAS Experts here...…please. for point 9.....)>>10.   Her lord of Asc & lord of 9th are making 2:12 relationship in Natal chart and 5:9 relationship (father’s blessings) in Navansh. But even the 2:12 relationship in natal chart is as good as 3:11 relationship because the degrees separating Ju & Ma are huge (54 degrees).>>11.   I belive, it should not be out of context here if we say that initially her parents did not agree to her love marriage but later conceded. Anup ji can you somehow confirm

?>>This is what I am deriving through KAS.>>Regards,>Nikhlesh Mathur>>>>On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :> >Dear Group,> >Â> >Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,> >where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed> >about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.> >Â> >The following data was conveyed to me.> >Â> >Date of birth  15th Oct 1981> >Time of Birth 17.05pm> >Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50> >Â> >Â> >Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.> >This she told me today only as a feed back.> >Â> >I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they> >see the marriage on date as

per KAS rules.> >Â> >Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.> >Â> >I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.Â> >Though i am not writing here the rectified time.> >Â> >This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt> >for learning purpose.> >Â> >Regards> >Anup>Â>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger ./ win/

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Dear Anup Ji, Congrates for correct prediction. When the person gives feed back on the given prediction then astrologers get encouraged and thus they improve their knowledge. I too read this chart and found the following reasons for getting the event. The marriage is fixed in Jup antara second sector. If I would have attempted this chart I would have told the native to get marry in 3rd sector of Ju antara. But Ju has less points in WS for 7th house. Ju is SD to Sa (LoE). Since the 7th lord from lagna, Su and Mo accrue totally 20 points the Ju may give the event. Su to Ve distance is >43 deg. Sa aspects both the luminaries. Ve is aspected by Sa and Ma both. There is full delay by Sa and this delay is over on 08 Jul 2007 in end portion of Ra antara. Ju antara started and the marriage was fixed for 23 Nov 2008 when Su

goes in the sign of Sc and in the nakshtra ruled by Sa. So I think birth rectification does not require as long as marriage is concerned. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra"Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Group, Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige, where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me. The following data was conveyed to me. Date of birth 15th Oct 1981 Time of Birth 17.05pm Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50 Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008. This she told me today only as a feed back. I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they see the marriage on date as per KAS rules. Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary. I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date. Though i am not writing here the rectified time. This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt for learning purpose. Regards Anup Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Dear Ramesh ji,

I do not think there is full Saturn delay as per TOB 17.05 pm.

Sat is LoC placed in house B but not aspecting LoA or house A

in Rasi.Else i may be missing something.

I am still learning and i hope you will explain this.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 4/10/08, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: Chart for study Date: Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 9:52 PM

Dear Anup Ji,

Congrates for correct prediction. When the person gives feed back on the given prediction then astrologers get encouraged and thus they improve their knowledge.

I too read this chart and found the following reasons for getting the event.

The marriage is fixed in Jup antara second sector.

If I would have attempted this chart I would have told the native to get marry in 3rd sector of Ju antara.

But Ju has less points in WS for 7th house. Ju is SD to Sa (LoE).

Since the 7th lord from lagna, Su and Mo accrue totally 20 points the Ju may give the event.

Su to Ve distance is >43 deg.

Sa aspects both the luminaries.

Ve is aspected by Sa and Ma both.

There is full delay by Sa and this delay is over on 08 Jul 2007 in end portion of Ra antara.

Ju antara started and the marriage was fixed for 23 Nov 2008 when Su goes in the sign of Sc and in the nakshtra ruled by Sa.

So I think birth rectification does not require as long as marriage is concerned.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra"Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:

Dear Group,

Time of Birth 17.05pm

for learning purpose.

Regards

Anup

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Bring your gang together. Do your thing.. Find your favourite Group.

Dear Anup Ji,

Certainly. Please see navamsa chart. Sa is in 11th

house aspecting Ju who is 7th lord in navamsa.

Ve is 2nd lord and aspected by Sa in rasi.

This way Sa has influences on LoA, LoB and himself

occupy house C thus causing full delay in navamsa.

Hope this may be clear.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

--- " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

> Dear Ramesh ji,

>  

> I do not think there is full Saturn delay as per

> TOB 17.05 pm.

> Sat is LoC placed in house B but not aspecting LoA

> or house A

> in Rasi.Else i may be missing something.

>  

> I am still learning and i hope you will explain

> this.

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>

> --- On Sat, 4/10/08, ramesh mishra

> <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

> ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

> Re: Chart for

> study

>

> Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 9:52 PM

>

Dear Anup Ji,

> Congrates for  correct prediction. When the person

> gives feed back on the given prediction then

> astrologers get encouraged and thus they improve

> their knowledge.

> I too read this chart and found the following

> reasons for getting the event..

> The marriage is fixed in Jup antara second sector.

> If I would have attempted this chart I would have

> told the native to get marry in 3rd sector of Ju

> antara.

> But Ju has less points in WS for 7th house. Ju is SD

> to Sa (LoE).

> Since the 7th lord from lagna, Su and Mo accrue

> totally 20 points the Ju may give the event.

> Su to Ve distance is >43 deg.

> Sa aspects both the luminaries.

> Ve is aspected by Sa and Ma both.

> There is full delay by Sa and this delay is over on

> 08 Jul 2007 in end portion of Ra antara.

> Ju antara started  and the marriage  was fixed for

> 23 Nov 2008 when Su goes in the sign of Sc and in

> the nakshtra ruled by Sa.

> So I think birth rectification does not require as

> long as marriage is concerned.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

> " Anup. M " <dalh_1 > wrote:

>

Dear Group,

>  

> Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing

> of marrige,

> where in she didnt want to provide any past

> event.She agreed

> about her one past relationship which was the only

> past event for me.

>  

> The following data was conveyed to me.

>  

> Date of birth   15th Oct 1981

> Time of Birth  17.05pm

> Lati 18 N 58  Longi 72 E 50

>  

>  

> Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.

> This she told me today only as a feed back.

>  

> I wld expect the members to write their opinion how

> they

> see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.

>  

> Rectification of time of birth can be done, if

> necessary.

>  

> I did rectification at my end and it reflect

> the marriage date. 

> Though i am not writing here the rectified time.

>  

> This will be interesting excercise if members can

> attempt

> for learning purpose.

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>    

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite

> them now.

>

>

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading

> messenger. Click here

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it

> now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Dear

Ramesh ji,

You

cannot check the navamsa 7th lord. 

We only check the ABC lords of Rasi in Navamsa.

So

LoA = Ma, LoB = Me and LoC = Sa. 

Saturn

is LoC, it is in House B in Rasi, and it is not

aspecting House A in Rasi or its lord Ma in Rasi or Navama.  Therefore Sa is not the delay causing planet.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Saturday October 4, 2008

9:28 PM

To:

Re:

Chart for study

Dear Anup

Ji,

Hope this may be clear.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

--- " Anup. M " <dalh_1

wrote:

> Dear Ramesh ji,

>

> I do not think there is full Saturn delay as per

> TOB 17.05 pm.

> Sat is LoC placed in house B but not aspecting LoA

> or house A

> in Rasi.Else i may be missing something.

>

> this.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

> <aarceemastro2002

wrote:

>

> study

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anup Ji,

> Congrates for correct prediction. When the person

> their knowledge.

> antara.

> to Sa (LoE).

> Ju antara started and the marriage was fixed for

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Group,

>

> of marrige,

> event.She agreed

> past event for me.

>

>

> Date of birth 15th Oct 1981

> Time of Birth 17.05pm

> Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50

>

>

>

> they

>

> Rectification of time of birth can be done, if

> necessary.

>

> I did rectification at my end and it reflect

> the marriage date.

>

> attempt

> for learning purpose.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

> them now.

>

>

>

>

> messenger. Click here

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it

> now, on

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Dear Ash ji,

Thank you for clearning the confusion.

Please keep guiding all of us.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 5/10/08, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kasRE: Chart for study Date: Sunday, 5 October, 2008, 8:21 AM

Dear Ramesh ji,

You cannot check the navamsa 7th lord. We only check the ABC lords of Rasi in Navamsa.

So LoA = Ma, LoB = Me and LoC = Sa.

Saturn is LoC, it is in House B in Rasi, and it is not aspecting House A in Rasi or its lord Ma in Rasi or Navama. Therefore Sa is not the delay causing planet.

Cheers !!!

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishraSaturday October 4, 2008 9:28 PMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart for study

Dear Anup Ji,Certainly. Please see navamsa chart. Sa is in 11thhouse aspecting Ju who is 7th lord in navamsa.Ve is 2nd lord and aspected by Sa in rasi.This way Sa has influences on LoA, LoB and himselfoccupy house C thus causing full delay in navamsa.Hope this may be clear.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear Ramesh ji,> > I do not think there is full Saturn delay as per> TOB 17.05 pm.> Sat is LoC placed in house B but not aspecting LoA> or house A> in Rasi.Else i may be missing something.> > I am still learning and i hope you will explain> this.> > Regards> Anup> > >

> --- On Sat, 4/10/08, ramesh mishra> <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart for> study> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 9:52 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> Congrates for correct prediction.. When the person> gives feed back on the given prediction then> astrologers get encouraged and thus they improve> their knowledge.> I too read this chart and found the following> reasons for getting

the event..> The marriage is fixed in Jup antara second sector.> If I would have attempted this chart I would have> told the native to get marry in 3rd sector of Ju> antara.> But Ju has less points in WS for 7th house. Ju is SD> to Sa (LoE).> Since the 7th lord from lagna, Su and Mo accrue> totally 20 points the Ju may give the event.> Su to Ve distance is >43 deg.> Sa aspects both the luminaries. > Ve is aspected by Sa and Ma both.> There is full delay by Sa and this delay is over on> 08 Jul 2007 in end portion of Ra antara.> Ju antara started and the marriage was fixed for> 23 Nov 2008 when Su goes in the sign of Sc and in> the nakshtra ruled by Sa.> So I think birth rectification does not require as> long as marriage is concerned.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > "Anup. M"

<dalh_1 > wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing> of marrige,> where in she didnt want to provide any past> event.She agreed > about her one past relationship which was the only> past event for me.> > The following data was conveyed to me.> > Date of birth 15th Oct 1981> Time of Birth 17.05pm> Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50> > > Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.> This she told me today only as a feed back.> > I wld expect the members to write their opinion how> they > see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.> > Rectification of time of birth can be done, if> necessary.> > I

did rectification at my end and it reflect> the marriage date. > Though i am not writing here the rectified time.> > This will be interesting excercise if members can> attempt> for learning purpose.> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite> them now. > > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading> messenger. Click here> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it> now, onhttp://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08.html/Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Dear Gurujans, Ash Ji and Anup Ji, Thanks a lot for correcting my concept in respect of Sa delay. Till this time it was in my opinion that as per KAS rules rasi and navamsa are given equal status so thinking that way I checked the delay of Sa. It is in rule that when Sa is in 5th house in navamsa then he aspects house 2nd, 7th and 11th so the delay of Sa is taken into account. If Sa aspects either LoA or LoB or LoC of rasi in navamsa then also delay is affected. So in the chart of discussion there was nothing like that. Sa was in 11th house and he was aspecting Ju who is 7th lord in navamsa and Ve is 2nd lord in navamsa who is aspected by Sa in rasi. Therefore it was corrected that this way it is not seen. Now my concept is fully cleared.Thanks Ash for correcting my view. With

the rectified TOB as 16:40 the picture of event is clear . There is full delay by Sa and this delay ends on 08 Jul 07 as I told in my previous mail. Ju is fully powered to give the event of marriage in its antara. Anup Ji you mentioned in your mail the delay is caused by Ju. Where is it ? Ju is with 4 bindus in 8th house and conjunct with Su the LoB for 7th. Ju is himself is LoA and aspecting house A from 8th. Since Ju is with only 4 bindus so it may act both way either Yes or No delay. Ju delay gets over on 18 Nov 07 when he enters Sg thus he aspects 7th house. The combined delay gets over during Ra antara. But the rectification of birth time is too long for 25 minutes. Normally it does not happen specially when birth takes place in hospital . What made you to think the correction of birth time for such a long

difference in time ? Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote: Dear Ramesh ji, You cannot check the navamsa 7th lord. We only check the ABC lords of Rasi in Navamsa. So LoA = Ma, LoB = Me and LoC = Sa. Saturn is LoC, it is in House B in Rasi, and it is not aspecting House A in Rasi or its lord Ma in Rasi or Navama. Therefore Sa is not the delay causing planet. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of ramesh mishraSaturday October 4, 2008 9:28 PM Subject: Re: Chart for study Dear Anup Ji,Certainly. Please see navamsa chart. Sa is in 11thhouse aspecting Ju who is 7th lord in navamsa.Ve is 2nd lord and aspected by Sa in rasi.This way Sa has influences on LoA, LoB and himselfoccupy house C thus causing full delay in navamsa.Hope this may be clear.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear Ramesh ji,> > I do not think there is full Saturn delay as per> TOB 17.05 pm.> Sat is LoC placed in house B but not aspecting LoA> or house A> in Rasi.Else i may be missing something.> > I am still learning and i hope you will explain>

this.> > Regards> Anup> > > > --- On Sat, 4/10/08, ramesh mishra> <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> Re: Chart for> study> > Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 9:52 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> Congrates for correct prediction. When the person> gives feed back on the given prediction then> astrologers get encouraged and thus they improve> their knowledge.> I too read this chart and found the following>

reasons for getting the event..> The marriage is fixed in Jup antara second sector.> If I would have attempted this chart I would have> told the native to get marry in 3rd sector of Ju> antara.> But Ju has less points in WS for 7th house. Ju is SD> to Sa (LoE).> Since the 7th lord from lagna, Su and Mo accrue> totally 20 points the Ju may give the event.> Su to Ve distance is >43 deg.> Sa aspects both the luminaries. > Ve is aspected by Sa and Ma both.> There is full delay by Sa and this delay is over on> 08 Jul 2007 in end portion of Ra antara.> Ju antara started and the marriage was fixed for> 23 Nov 2008 when Su goes in the sign of Sc and in> the nakshtra ruled by Sa.> So I think birth rectification does not require as> long as marriage is concerned.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > "Anup. M"

<dalh_1 > wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing> of marrige,> where in she didnt want to provide any past> event.She agreed > about her one past relationship which was the only> past event for me.> > The following data was conveyed to me.> > Date of birth 15th Oct 1981> Time of Birth 17.05pm> Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50> > > Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.> This she told me today only as a feed back.> > I wld expect the members to write their opinion how> they > see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.> > Rectification of time of birth can be done, if> necessary.> > I did rectification at

my end and it reflect> the marriage date. > Though i am not writing here the rectified time.> > This will be interesting excercise if members can> attempt> for learning purpose.> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite> them now. > > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading> messenger. Click here> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it> now, onhttp://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/Add more friends to your

messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Dear

Ramesh ji,

You

have asked very detailed question.  Yes,

Sa in 5th HOUSE in navamsa is causing delay as it aspects all 3

HOUSE.  We are not taking lord if you

notice keenly.  Jupiter can never aspect

House A and B in any chart.

You

are also finding these things practically. 

Sa in so many cases in 5th house is causing delay, I think

this will be clear by now in so many charts you have solved.

Even

if u notice in D charts we are only taking power of A+B+C.  We do not take aspect power and 4:10 etc

which we are doing in Rasi to find the WS.

This

a much detailed discussion and right now my mind is not 100% so I might make

some mistakes in explaining so just think on the basics.  In due course of time and in KAS Pravin or Visharad etc, by that

time u will have more solid understanding 

of such things.

In

mean time as u are studying and practicing, u can study and keep such things in

mind and let practical experience guide u.

Cheers !!!

Sunday October 5, 2008 10:48

AM

To:

RE:

Chart for study

Dear Gurujans, Ash Ji and

Anup Ji,

Thanks a lot for correcting

my concept in respect of Sa delay.

Till this time it was in my

opinion that as per KAS rules rasi and navamsa are given equal status so

thinking that way I checked the delay of Sa.

It is in rule that when Sa is

in 5th house in navamsa then he aspects house 2nd, 7th and 11th so the delay of

Sa is taken into account.

If Sa aspects either LoA or

LoB or LoC of rasi in navamsa then also delay is affected.

So in the chart of

discussion there was nothing like that. Sa was in 11th house and he was

aspecting Ju who is 7th lord in navamsa and Ve is 2nd lord in navamsa who is

aspected by Sa in rasi.

Therefore it was corrected

that this way it is not seen.

Now my concept is fully

cleared.Thanks Ash for correcting my view.

With the rectified TOB as

16:40 the picture of event is clear . There is full delay by Sa and this delay

ends on 08 Jul 07 as I told in my previous mail.

Ju is fully powered to

give the event of marriage in its antara.

Anup Ji you mentioned in your

mail the delay is caused by Ju. Where is it ?

Ju is with 4 bindus in 8th

house and conjunct with Su the LoB for 7th. Ju is himself is LoA and

aspecting house A from 8th.

Since Ju is with only 4

bindus so it may act both way either Yes or No delay.

Ju delay gets over on 18 Nov

07 when he enters Sg thus he aspects 7th house.

The combined delay gets over

during Ra antara.

But the rectification of

birth time is too long for 25 minutes. Normally it does not happen specially

when birth takes place in hospital .

What made you to think the

correction of birth time for such a long difference in time ?

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

" Ash's

Corner " <kas wrote:

Dear Ramesh ji,

You cannot check the navamsa 7th lord. We only

check the ABC lords of Rasi in Navamsa.

So LoA = Ma, LoB

= Me and LoC = Sa.

Saturn is LoC, it is in House B in Rasi,

and it is not aspecting House A in Rasi or its lord Ma in Rasi or Navama. Therefore Sa is not the delay causing planet.

Cheers !!!

Saturday October 4, 2008

9:28 PM

Re:

Chart for study

Dear Anup Ji,

Hope this may be clear.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

--- " Anup. M " <dalh_1

wrote:

> Dear Ramesh ji,

>

> I do not think there is full Saturn delay as per

> TOB 17.05 pm.

> Sat is LoC placed in house B but not aspecting LoA

> or house A

> in Rasi.Else i may be missing something.

>

> this.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

> <aarceemastro2002

wrote:

>

> study

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anup Ji,

> Congrates for correct prediction. When the person

> their knowledge.

> antara.

> to Sa (LoE).

> Ju antara started and the marriage was fixed for

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Group,

>

> of marrige,

> event.She agreed

> past event for me.

>

>

> Date of birth 15th Oct 1981

> Time of Birth 17.05pm

> Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50

>

>

>

> they

>

> Rectification of time of birth can be done, if

> necessary.

>

> I did rectification at my end and it reflect

> the marriage date.

>

> attempt

> for learning purpose.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

> them now.

>

>

>

>

> messenger. Click here

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it

> now, on

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Bollywood news, movie

reviews, film trailers and more! Click

here.

Dear Ramesh ji,

Jup delay in this chart is only if we take TOB as 17.05pm

Jup is with 5 points and in house B being as LoA.

I did not compute Jup delay with rectified time as Jup has

only 4 points.

Sun-Venus distance is 45deg.

Now on this basis i answered to Nikhlesh ji in my mail why

i thought to rectify TOB.I was having only one past event as

she had a relationship.She was inclinded towards second one.

She wanted to get marry as soon as possible.

I hope you can well imagine how we can observe such things

in a chart if a person has has this kind of psychology.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 5/10/08, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002RE: Chart for study Date: Sunday, 5 October, 2008, 8:18 PM

Dear Gurujans, Ash Ji and Anup Ji,

Thanks a lot for correcting my concept in respect of Sa delay.

Till this time it was in my opinion that as per KAS rules rasi and navamsa are given equal status so thinking that way I checked the delay of Sa.

It is in rule that when Sa is in 5th house in navamsa then he aspects house 2nd, 7th and 11th so the delay of Sa is taken into account.

If Sa aspects either LoA or LoB or LoC of rasi in navamsa then also delay is affected.

So in the chart of discussion there was nothing like that. Sa was in 11th house and he was aspecting Ju who is 7th lord in navamsa and Ve is 2nd lord in navamsa who is aspected by Sa in rasi.

Therefore it was corrected that this way it is not seen.

Now my concept is fully cleared.Thanks Ash for correcting my view.

With the rectified TOB as 16:40 the picture of event is clear . There is full delay by Sa and this delay ends on 08 Jul 07 as I told in my previous mail.

Ju is fully powered to give the event of marriage in its antara.

Anup Ji you mentioned in your mail the delay is caused by Ju. Where is it ?

Ju is with 4 bindus in 8th house and conjunct with Su the LoB for 7th. Ju is himself is LoA and aspecting house A from 8th.

Since Ju is with only 4 bindus so it may act both way either Yes or No delay.

Ju delay gets over on 18 Nov 07 when he enters Sg thus he aspects 7th house.

The combined delay gets over during Ra antara.

But the rectification of birth time is too long for 25 minutes. Normally it does not happen specially when birth takes place in hospital .

What made you to think the correction of birth time for such a long difference in time ?

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra "Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca" <kas wrote:

Dear Ramesh ji,

You cannot check the navamsa 7th lord. We only check the ABC lords of Rasi in Navamsa.

So LoA = Ma, LoB = Me and LoC = Sa.

Saturn is LoC, it is in House B in Rasi, and it is not aspecting House A in Rasi or its lord Ma in Rasi or Navama. Therefore Sa is not the delay causing planet.

Cheers !!!

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishraSaturday October 4, 2008 9:28 PMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart for study

Dear Anup Ji,Certainly. Please see navamsa chart. Sa is in 11thhouse aspecting Ju who is 7th lord in navamsa.Ve is 2nd lord and aspected by Sa in rasi.This way Sa has influences on LoA, LoB and himselfoccupy house C thus causing full delay in navamsa.Hope this may be clear.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear Ramesh ji,> > I do not think there is full Saturn delay as per> TOB 17.05 pm.> Sat is LoC placed in house B but not aspecting LoA> or house A> in Rasi.Else i may be missing something.> > I am still learning and i hope you will explain> this.> > Regards> Anup> > >

> --- On Sat, 4/10/08, ramesh mishra> <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart for> study> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 9:52 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> Congrates for correct prediction.. When the person> gives feed back on the given prediction then> astrologers get encouraged and thus they improve> their knowledge.> I too read this chart and found the following> reasons for getting

the event..> The marriage is fixed in Jup antara second sector.> If I would have attempted this chart I would have> told the native to get marry in 3rd sector of Ju> antara.> But Ju has less points in WS for 7th house. Ju is SD> to Sa (LoE).> Since the 7th lord from lagna, Su and Mo accrue> totally 20 points the Ju may give the event.> Su to Ve distance is >43 deg.> Sa aspects both the luminaries. > Ve is aspected by Sa and Ma both.> There is full delay by Sa and this delay is over on> 08 Jul 2007 in end portion of Ra antara.> Ju antara started and the marriage was fixed for> 23 Nov 2008 when Su goes in the sign of Sc and in> the nakshtra ruled by Sa.> So I think birth rectification does not require as> long as marriage is concerned.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > "Anup. M"

<dalh_1 > wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing> of marrige,> where in she didnt want to provide any past> event.She agreed > about her one past relationship which was the only> past event for me.> > The following data was conveyed to me.> > Date of birth 15th Oct 1981> Time of Birth 17.05pm> Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50> > > Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.> This she told me today only as a feed back.> > I wld expect the members to write their opinion how> they > see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.> > Rectification of time of birth can be done, if> necessary.> > I

did rectification at my end and it reflect> the marriage date. > Though i am not writing here the rectified time.> > This will be interesting excercise if members can> attempt> for learning purpose.> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite> them now. > > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading> messenger. Click here> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it> now, onhttp://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08.html/Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Dear Anup ji,

After having read all the mails with explanations connected to this lady’s chart and you quite rightly attempting to modify the time of birth by a pretty huge margin to validate the marriage date in the month of Nov 08, I feel proud to be a part of such professionally made discussions, where-in every cross question drived a new knowledge point in our minds.

Actually I thought that SD planet can give result only when its AD comes. I mis-interpretated some mail on this & included it in my notes.

But now you have very rightly explained that why at all an SD planet be called so if it does not help in giving a good result to the planet it is SD to in its own AD. Logically also very correct.

The point is well taken. Thanks.

However, individually speaking, I would NOT agree for time changes by as huge a margin as 25 minutes (and an odd figure too w.r.t. the time given). Besides, I am not able to convince my ownself that this lady will get married in Nov 08, whichever of the two (17:05 or 16:40) the time of her birth is.

Perhaps I require solving many... many more charts.

I’ll do that.

But it would be quite interesting to know after 23rd Nov 08 that this lady eventually gets married or not.

I personally believe that the event might get shifted to her next Sa AD. Having said this, I would be also extremely glad personally when the marriage completes on 23rd Nov 08.

Since the lady has spoken to you, you can kindly confirm the event to all of us after 23rd Nov 08.

I wish I am proved wrong.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Ramesh ji,

>Jup delay in this chart is only if we take TOB as 17.05pm

>Jup is with 5 points and  in house B being as LoA.

>I did not compute Jup delay with rectified time as Jup has

>only 4 points.

>Sun-Venus distance is 45deg.

>Now on this basis i answered to Nikhlesh ji in my mail why

>i thought to rectify TOB.I was having only one past event asÂ

>she had a relationship.She was inclinded towards second one.

>She wanted to get marry as soon as possible.

>I hope you can well imagine how we can observe such things

>in a chart if a person has has this kind of psychology.

>Regards

>Anup

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

Thanks for your kind words.

I know sometimes its hard to agree about the facts

which we face suddenly when we are involved in other systems.

Yes time is rectified to such a huge meter like 25 minutes.

I do agree.But i did this to reflect her personality as per chart.

Let me give you my an example of mine.

Since long till i joined KAS,my horoscope was casted

by old purohit as on TOB 2.30pm with Leo lagna.

Whenever any problem like illness occured,my mother

used to ask all local astrologers and they gave predictions

remedies and Varshaphal as per TOB 2.30pm.

When initially i joined KAS, i was anxious to know all about

and i wrote a mail to Ash ji in group.I wrote all my past events also.

You know Ash ji simply replied in two lines to the group

that he is doubtful about my lagna and it should be checked

with cancer lagna.So here i am today with full one hour and five

minutes difference of TOB is fine tuned as 1.25pm.

All my pas events are inline as per this time.

Now should i presume that this is wrong?

No astrologer bothered to cross check with any of my past event.

Thanks to Ashji for this and i never look back after this.

Time factor is not always constatnt.

No two watches shows same time at a given moment.

Events,human nature,Karmas are constant,which we carry

along with us since our birth.

Also you must be knowing about day light saving time.

For the same place it is being changed convienently in some countries.

I gave a hint in my previous mail

Check Sun-Venus distance which is >45deg.

What does this shows?

This should give multiple relations and a chart should

show this.This is something we need to work more.

I would like you to atleast check the delay in this chart.

Rules should not be flexible as per chart.

I would surely give feed back about the female marriage as she

is regularly giving feed back in alternative week.

On the lighter side..

I wish you could be right as you are quite doubtful yet about

her marrige date.Surely i can arrange for an invitation card from

her side...ha ha ha !!

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 6/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: RE: Chart for study Date: Monday, 6 October, 2008, 5:35 PM

Dear Anup ji, After having read all the mails with explanations connected to this lady’s chart and you quite rightly attempting to modify the time of birth by a pretty huge margin to validate the marriage date in the month of Nov 08, I feel proud to be a part of such professionally made discussions, where-in every cross question drived a new knowledge point in our minds.Actually I thought that SD planet can give result only when its AD comes. I mis-interpretated some mail on this & included it in my notes. But now you have very rightly explained that why at all an SD planet be called so if it does not help in giving a good result to the planet it is SD to in its own AD. Logically also very correct.The point is well taken. Thanks.However, individually speaking, I would NOT agree for time changes by as huge a margin as 25 minutes (and an odd figure too

w.r.t. the time given). Besides, I am not able to convince my ownself that this lady will get married in Nov 08, whichever of the two (17:05 or 16:40) the time of her birth is.Perhaps I require solving many... many more charts. I’ll do that.But it would be quite interesting to know after 23rd Nov 08 that this lady eventually gets married or not.. I personally believe that the event might get shifted to her next Sa AD. Having said this, I would be also extremely glad personally when the marriage completes on 23rd Nov 08.Since the lady has spoken to you, you can kindly confirm the event to all of us after 23rd Nov 08.I wish I am proved wrong.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Sun, 05 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Ramesh ji,>Â>Jup delay in this chart is only if we take TOB as 17.05pm>Jup is with 5 points and  in house B being as

LoA.>Â>I did not compute Jup delay with rectified time as Jup has>only 4 points.>Â>Sun-Venus distance is 45deg.>Â>Now on this basis i answered to Nikhlesh ji in my mail why>i thought to rectify TOB.I was having only one past event asÂ>she had a relationship. She was inclinded towards second one.>She wanted to get marry as soon as possible.>Â>I hope you can well imagine how we can observe such things>in a chart if a person has has this kind of psychology.>Â>Regards>Anup>