IndiaDivine.org

Chart for study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Chart: Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58,Asc: 7Pi56

Time rectified to 16:40 by Anup ji & then Asc = 29.Aq.55

Dear Anup ji,

I have some questions for clarifying my confusions.

You have said that;

Quote:

" Saturn is SD to Jup and its antra come after Jupitor antra.

So Saturn will came forward to give marriage event.

Whenever Sat delay ends,running antra can click like bang.In 7th house,Venus,Jup and Moon aquires enough

power in WS " .

Un-quote

My query:

It is agreed that Saturn will come forward to give the result because it is SD to Ju. But this it should do only in its AD.

So how come marriage is taking place in the AD of Ju.

It should have taken place in the AD of Saturn only ie after Dec 2009 (or probably after Apl 2010 with the changed time).

Ju is also seeing house A with the changed time. So why should marriage take place in the AD of Ju and that too when it is weak for 7th house from Asc.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh ji and list,

>Good question indeed.

>What lead me to rectify time of birth to Aqu lagna?

>This chart came to me in Nov2007.

>Jup antra was running at that time and she was

>through another relationship meanwhile.

>Now FK and RFK Mars is in 6th house as per given TOB.

>Sun- Venus distance is albiet 45deg.

>6th lord Sun in house B.

>Sat aspects Venus.There is Jup delay.

>Blessings in Navamsa from lagna and Moon.

>All these factors showing problems in her married life.

>Jup delay would have end after 24 years.

>Now blessings can not go waste in any manner.

>She was through another relationship.

>Also she was asking for possible marriage time

>herself,showing she was mentally prepared for this

>and wanted to marry as early as possible.Â

>This made me think to check her number of relationships as

>well as other aspects like her psychology,mentality etc in Aqu lagna.

>In Aqu lagna,there is Saturn delay.

>Sat is with LoA,B,and C.

>Blessings are there in Navamsa from lagna and moon.

>Karaka is with LoB.

>There could be atleast more than two relationships.

>Sat delay ends in June2007 and on 23rd Sept2008 when Saturn

>reaches 21 Le 16 deg,second sector of Jup was running.

>Jupitor is itself karaka for 7th house and aspecting house A.

>Saturn is SD to Jup and its antra come after Jupitor antra.

>So Saturn will came forward to give marriage event.

>Whenever Sat delay ends,running antra can click like bang.  Â

>In 7th house,Venus,Jup and Moon aquires enough

>power in WS.

>As per PDF Venus -Jupitor between 6Nov-15Nov is

>earliest sector for marriage.

>Marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov2008.Now gap of few days

>can be due to local rituals etc.

>Regards

>Anup

> Â

>

>

>--- On Sat, 4/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

>Re: Re: Chart for study

>

>Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 11:19 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56

>Â Â Â Â Time rectified to 16:40 by Anup ji.

>

>Dear Anup ji,

>

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Thanks for your motivating words.

>I converted the chart for 16:40 hrs and got 29.Aq.55 (very near to the transition state.

>

>But the AD existing on 23rd Nov 2008 will be of Ju only (Dec 07 to April 2010). And now Ju is seeing the house A. Infact 3 planets are seeing house A and none of them have less than 4 points.

>

>And still Ju is giving marriage in its AD.

>

>Yes, Ju is SD to Su & Sa and I would have predicted the marriage in the AD of Sa (After Apl 2010)

>

>Am I getting an incorrect chart made up. I think so.......

>

>Another question is that the birth rectification time, which you did has a difference of 25 minutes than what was presumbly given by the native herself. It is really really difficult to change the time to such a large extent based on marriage date.

>

>I am also getting a bit confused. The chart which I got is 29.Aq.55. I belive I am getting the chart wrongly made.

>

>Kindly help......

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :

> >Dear Nikhlesh ji,

> >Â

> >Very good attempt.

> >Â

> >Likewise,this gives us the chance to revise which is given

> >in lessons.Please analyse the chart now after rectifying the

> >time of birth as 16.40pm with Aqu lagna.

> >Â

> >Lets discuss that way also why the marriage happened on

> >23rd Nov2008.Why Jup could not give the marriage due to its

> >aspect on second house and its SD come forward.

> >Â

> >Also check the PDF which will give the event.Â

> >Â

> >Proper reasons may come out as per KAS rules.

> >Â

> >Regards

> >Anup

> >Â

> >Â

> >Â

> >

> >

> >--- On Fri, 3/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

> >

> > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>

> >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart for study

> >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> >Friday, 3 October, 2008, 6:23 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >03.10.2008

> >

> >Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56

> >

> >Dear Anup ji & other Members,

> >

> >            Here is my atempt at validating the marriage date 23rd Nov 2008Â

> >

> >1.   Saturn which is a slow moving planet is sitting in the 7th house and in females this causes some delay in marriage. Apart from this fact there is no delay by Saturn as it is neither seeing A,B,C not their lords. Saturn is 21.Vi.16 and therefore its delay was over once Sa entered Leo in transit in Nov 2006. Sa is neutral here (4 points).

> >

> >2.   There is delay of Ju as it is placed in house B & aspecting B in Navansh. Beyond Nov 2006, the delay of Ju will be over once Ju will enter Capricorn on 9th Dec 2008. So all delays are over after 9th Dec 2008 as far as marriage if this female native is concerned. I would have predicted marriage date after 9th Dec 08 had 23rd Nov date was not informed to me. May be a birth time rectifications validates this date, but I am unable to do that for now.

> >

> >3.   The lady is passing through the AD of Ju (from July 07 to Dec 09). Ju & Me are in same Nks and therefore are SD to each other. Ju is also SD to Sa.

> >

> >4.   Both Sa & Me are LoD & LoE from 7th house from Asc. Ju is SD to both LoD & LoE. Though it has low points for 7th house from Asc but it has very high overall points from Sun & Moon chart. Besides, Ju is LoD from Sun & LoE from Moon.

> >

> >5.   Ju has low points for 7th house, so if the marriage is likely to take place in its AD we must examine happiness factors in marriage. Me has low points and aspecting 2nd house in natal chart and 2nd lord in Navansh (tends to give extra-marital relationship which might become a cause of unhappiness in marriage). Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees..

> >

> >6.   Then the 6th lord Su is aspecting 7th house in Navansh (gives unhappiness in marriage). The 6th lord in 7th in natal chart. However, the lady might try to adjust as the SAV points of 1st & 7th house are almost the same. But the SAV points in 1st, 10th & 6th are high .It is also high in 12th house (shows enjoying high expenditures) . It is increasing the status of the lady (she should be a working lady) and at the same time high points here is spoiling the happiness in marriage.

> >

> >7.   So all in all we see that there is unhappiness in marriage even though the lady will try to adjust and spend her money to bring in happiness.

> >

> >8.   So Ju which is eager to give the result might be giving this marriage on 23rd Nov 08. There are no zeros in the chart but still then the marriage got into the 2nd sector which could be because Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees.

> >

> >9.   Lord of 4th (Me) & 12 (Sa) have relationship with lord of 2nd (Ma) & 10th (Ju). Me is in Nks of Ma. Sa & Ju are together in 7th house. Ve aspects Ma in Navansh. A love affair is therefore visible. At the same time I am unable to see any breakage in love affair, except that Me aspects house A & Ju aspects house C and this indicates one breakage. But it should not be a breakage in the love affair. It can be a breakage in an arranged match. Her marriage on 23rd Nov could be with the same person she wanted to marry.

> >

> >(I need corrections from KAS Experts here...…please. for point 9.....)

> >

> >10.   Her lord of Asc & lord of 9th are making 2:12 relationship in Natal chart and 5:9 relationship (father’s blessings) in Navansh. But even the 2:12 relationship in natal chart is as good as 3:11 relationship because the degrees separating Ju & Ma are huge (54 degrees).

> >

> >11.   I belive, it should not be out of context here if we say that initially her parents did not agree to her love marriage but later conceded. Anup ji can you somehow confirm ?

> >

> >This is what I am deriving through KAS.

> >

> >Regards,

> >Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> >

> >

> >On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :

> > >Dear Group,

> > >Â

> > >Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,

> > >where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed

> > >about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.

> > >Â

> > >The following data was conveyed to me.

> > >Â

> > >Date of birth  15th Oct 1981

> > >Time of Birth 17.05pm

> > >Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50

> > >Â

> > >Â

> > >Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.

> > >This she told me today only as a feed back.

> > >Â

> > >I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they

> > >see the marriage on date as per KAS rules.

> > >Â

> > >Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.

> > >Â

> > >I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.Â

> > >Though i am not writing here the rectified time.

> > >Â

> > >This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt

> > >for learning purpose.

> > >Â

> > >Regards

> > >Anup

> >Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Â Â Â Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger ./ win/

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

First of all, please let me clarify that i wrote as per recified time

taking as 16.40pm and Jup has 17 points in WS for house B as below.

There is a saturn delay.The native wants to get

marry earliest possible and mentally prepared.

So how the event can happen?

When this delay ends,marrige can happen even

in prevailing antra like Jup.

One has to frame the "end of delay" first.

After this you need to be more judgemental irrespect

of which antra is running.

Now your question is why Jup antra will give event

when it is aspecting house A.In such case Saturn as SD

will come forward to give marriage.

Samdharmi means similar duties,customs as you know.

Here Jup is unable to furnish the result for house B.

No doubt its antra is running,But some other planet

will have to execute Jupitor's task by virtue of being

SD to Jup here.This is KAS rule.

Otherwise also if Sat has to give marriage during its antra,

after Jup antra,this get a right chance to jump in and give the result

prior to its antra besides being more "dutiful" for Jupitor.

Do not get confused by following Saturn antra which

will come after Jup antra.For what Samdharmi or its concept

is if SD wont perform its duties?

Jupitor is not weak in WS with rectified time as it

has 17 points for house B.

Regards

Anup

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Re: Re: Chart for study Date: Sunday, 5 October, 2008, 1:27 PM

Chart: Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58,Asc: 7Pi56 Time rectified to 16:40 by Anup ji & then Asc = 29.Aq.55 Dear Anup ji,I have some questions for clarifying my confusions.You have said that;Quote:" Saturn is SD to Jup and its antra come after Jupitor antra.So Saturn will came forward to give marriage event.Whenever Sat delay ends,running antra can click like bang.In 7th house,Venus, Jup and Moon aquires enoughpower in WS".Un-quoteMy query:It is agreed that Saturn will come forward to give the result because it is SD to Ju. But this it should do only in its AD.So how come marriage is taking place in the AD of Ju.It should have taken place in the AD of Saturn only ie after Dec 2009 (or probably after Apl 2010 with the changed time).Ju is also seeing house A with the changed time. So why should marriage take

place in the AD of Ju and that too when it is weak for 7th house from Asc.Looking forward to your kind reply.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Sat, 04 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Nikhlesh ji and list,>Â>Good question indeed.>Â>What lead me to rectify time of birth to Aqu lagna?>Â>This chart came to me in Nov2007.>Jup antra was running at that time and she was>through another relationship meanwhile.>Â>Now FK and RFK Mars is in 6th house as per given TOB.>Sun- Venus distance is albiet 45deg.>6th lord Sun in house B.>Sat aspects Venus.There is Jup delay.>Blessings in Navamsa from lagna and Moon.>All these factors showing problems in her married life.>Jup delay would have end after 24 years.>Â>Now blessings can not go waste in any manner.>Â>She was through another

relationship.>Also she was asking for possible marriage time>herself,showing she was mentally prepared for this>and wanted to marry as early as possible.Â>Â>This made me think to check her number of relationships as>well as other aspects like her psychology,mentalit y etc in Aqu lagna.>Â>In Aqu lagna,there is Saturn delay.>Sat is with LoA,B,and C.>Blessings are there in Navamsa from lagna and moon.>Karaka is with LoB.>There could be atleast more than two relationships.>Â>Sat delay ends in June2007 and on 23rd Sept2008 when Saturn>reaches 21 Le 16 deg,second sector of Jup was running.>Jupitor is itself karaka for 7th house and aspecting house A.>Â>Saturn is SD to Jup and its antra come after Jupitor antra.>So Saturn will came forward to give marriage

event.>Whenever Sat delay ends,running antra can click like bang.  Â>In 7th house,Venus, Jup and Moon aquires enough>power in WS.>Â>As per PDF Venus -Jupitor between 6Nov-15Nov is>earliest sector for marriage.>Â>Marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov2008.Now gap of few days>can be due to local rituals etc.>Â>Regards>Anup> Â>Â>Â>Â>Â>Â>Â>Â>Â>Â>>>--- On Sat, 4/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:>> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>>Re: Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart for study>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 11:19

AM>>>>>>>>Â>Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc: 7Pi56>    Time rectified to 16:40 by Anup ji.>>Dear Anup ji,>>      Thanks for your motivating words.>I converted the chart for 16:40 hrs and got 29.Aq.55 (very near to the transition state.>>But the AD existing on 23rd Nov 2008 will be of Ju only (Dec 07 to April 2010). And now Ju is seeing the house A. Infact 3 planets are seeing house A and none of them have less than 4 points.>>And still Ju is giving marriage in its AD.>>Yes, Ju is SD to Su & Sa and I would have predicted the marriage in the AD of Sa (After Apl 2010)>>Am I getting an incorrect chart made up. I think so........>>Another question is that the birth

rectification time, which you did has a difference of 25 minutes than what was presumbly given by the native herself. It is really really difficult to change the time to such a large extent based on marriage date..>>I am also getting a bit confused. The chart which I got is 29.Aq.55. I belive I am getting the chart wrongly made.>>Kindly help......>>Regards,>Nikhlesh Mathur>>>On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :> >Dear Nikhlesh ji,> >Â> >Very good attempt.> >Â> >Likewise,this gives us the chance to revise which is given> >in lessons.Please analyse the chart now after rectifying the> >time of birth as 16.40pm with Aqu lagna.> >Â> >Lets discuss that way also why the marriage happened on> >23rd Nov2008.Why Jup could not give the marriage due to

its> >aspect on second house and its SD come forward.> >Â> >Also check the PDF which will give the event.Â> >Â> >Proper reasons may come out as per KAS rules.> >Â> >Regards> >Anup> >Â> >Â> >Â> >> >> >--- On Fri, 3/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:> >> > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>> >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart for study> >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> >Friday, 3 October, 2008, 6:23 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >03.10.2008> >> >Native : Female 15/10/81, 17:05 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.58, Asc:

7Pi56> >> >Dear Anup ji & other Members,> >> >            Here is my atempt at validating the marriage date 23rd Nov 2008Â> >> >1.   Saturn which is a slow moving planet is sitting in the 7th house and in females this causes some delay in marriage. Apart from this fact there is no delay by Saturn as it is neither seeing A,B,C not their lords. Saturn is 21.Vi.16 and therefore its delay was over once Sa entered Leo in transit in Nov 2006. Sa is neutral here (4 points).> >> >2.   There is delay of Ju as it is placed in house B & aspecting B in Navansh. Beyond Nov 2006, the delay of Ju will be over once Ju will enter Capricorn on 9th Dec

2008. So all delays are over after 9th Dec 2008 as far as marriage if this female native is concerned. I would have predicted marriage date after 9th Dec 08 had 23rd Nov date was not informed to me. May be a birth time rectifications validates this date, but I am unable to do that for now.> >> >3.   The lady is passing through the AD of Ju (from July 07 to Dec 09). Ju & Me are in same Nks and therefore are SD to each other. Ju is also SD to Sa.> >> >4.   Both Sa & Me are LoD & LoE from 7th house from Asc. Ju is SD to both LoD & LoE. Though it has low points for 7th house from Asc but it has very high overall points from Sun & Moon chart. Besides, Ju is LoD from Sun & LoE from Moon.> >> >5.   Ju has low points for 7th house, so if the marriage is likely to

take place in its AD we must examine happiness factors in marriage. Me has low points and aspecting 2nd house in natal chart and 2nd lord in Navansh (tends to give extra-marital relationship which might become a cause of unhappiness in marriage). Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees..> >> >6.   Then the 6th lord Su is aspecting 7th house in Navansh (gives unhappiness in marriage). The 6th lord in 7th in natal chart. However, the lady might try to adjust as the SAV points of 1st & 7th house are almost the same. But the SAV points in 1st, 10th & 6th are high .It is also high in 12th house (shows enjoying high expenditures) . It is increasing the status of the lady (she should be a working lady) and at the same time high points here is spoiling the happiness in marriage.> >> >7.   So all in all we see that there is unhappiness in

marriage even though the lady will try to adjust and spend her money to bring in happiness.> >> >8.   So Ju which is eager to give the result might be giving this marriage on 23rd Nov 08. There are no zeros in the chart but still then the marriage got into the 2nd sector which could be because Su to Ve distance is more than 43 degrees.> >> >9.   Lord of 4th (Me) & 12 (Sa) have relationship with lord of 2nd (Ma) & 10th (Ju). Me is in Nks of Ma. Sa & Ju are together in 7th house. Ve aspects Ma in Navansh. A love affair is therefore visible. At the same time I am unable to see any breakage in love affair, except that Me aspects house A & Ju aspects house C and this indicates one breakage. But it should not be a breakage in the love affair. It can be a breakage in an arranged match. Her marriage on

23rd Nov could be with the same person she wanted to marry.> >> >(I need corrections from KAS Experts here...…please. for point 9.....)> >> >10.   Her lord of Asc & lord of 9th are making 2:12 relationship in Natal chart and 5:9 relationship (father’s blessings) in Navansh. But even the 2:12 relationship in natal chart is as good as 3:11 relationship because the degrees separating Ju & Ma are huge (54 degrees).> >> >11.   I belive, it should not be out of context here if we say that initially her parents did not agree to her love marriage but later conceded. Anup ji can you somehow confirm ?> >> >This is what I am deriving through KAS.> >> >Regards,> >Nikhlesh Mathur> >> >> >> >On Fri, 03 Oct

2008 Anup.M wrote :> > >Dear Group,> > >Â> > >Last year,i came across a female's chart for timing of marrige,> > >where in she didnt want to provide any past event.She agreed> > >about her one past relationship which was the only past event for me.> > >Â> > >The following data was conveyed to me.> > >Â> > >Date of birth  15th Oct 1981> > >Time of Birth 17.05pm> > >Lati 18 N 58 Longi 72 E 50> > >Â> > >Â> > >Her marriage is fixed on 23rd Nov 2008.> > >This she told me today only as a feed back.> > >Â> > >I wld expect the members to write their opinion how they> > >see the

marriage on date as per KAS rules.> > >Â> > >Rectification of time of birth can be done, if necessary.> > >Â> > >I did rectification at my end and it reflect the marriage date.Â> > >Though i am not writing here the rectified time.> > >Â> > >This will be interesting excercise if members can attempt> > >for learning purpose.> > >Â> > >Regards> > >Anup> >Â> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >   Be the first

one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger ./ win/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.