IndiaDivine.org

Divorce case study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group Members,

Here is a chart of a native to whom I have spoken to face to face. He does not have a good academic education, he is a good artistic photgrapher (as I observed from his works, pictures etc), has had a poor career uptil now and is divorced.

I have done some analysis which I am putting up here for the group memebers.

Native: Male, 24.12.1972, 11:55 am, 23.N.03, 72.E.40, KAY 22.35.21, Asc 26.Aq.29

Native’s known details:

a)Got married on 20/04/1998 (love marriage)

b)Had one daughter in March 1999

c)He hated his in-laws (but not the other way round)

d)Fought with wife and she left house around 9th Oct 200

e)Got officially divorced somewhere late in 2007 or early 2008

f)He is in the field of photography but never had any good career.

Exercise: Validating the marriage date, Divorce and poor professional career.

Marriage date:

There is no zero in the chart from Asc.

Sa is not seeing A,B,C. Sa is also not seeing their lords. So there is no delay by Sa.

Ju is seeing house B malefically in natal chart. In Navansh Ju is sitting in house B.

So there is Ju delay. Ju is FK for 7th house but has <12 points from Asc but good points from Moon & Sun both.

Ju is SD to Ra, Su & Ve.

Ra is SD to Ju & Ve.

Ke is SD to Me & Ju

For 7th house Ve is LoD & Sa is LoE. Till Dec 1998 this native was in MD of Ve.

His Ve is placed with Ma and that too closely with < 25 degrees.

The native should have got married in the AD of Sa in the MD of Ve ie before Dec 1994) .

Sa is 10th from Mo and controls Mo as it has lesser points than Mo. Here Mo is the planet sitting in the 7th house. Sa is also LoE for 7th house matters.

It is obvious that the marriage event did not happen to him then.

The matter appeared very complex to me. His Ve & Ma are close together and seen by Sa

Coincidently, while perusing through the Archives, I came upon message no 583 by Krushna Sir, which read as follows;

Quote:

“The marriage is not the act, going to church, and having registered. Actually for woman it is the break of virginity. The date of marriage should be treated as the date of first sexual contact. I do not want to go in deep in the matter”.

Un-Quote:

I also do not want to venture deep into this matter but curiosity made me question this native in an indirect manner adopting a method of like…. trying to explain him some theory, while sitting face to face. His body language, face expressions and a wicked smile was equivalent to spilling the beans.

The rule should in some measure be applicable to males also.

I got the answer and there was no point in continuing with the process of validating his marriage date.

I am sharing the analysis & information as it validated some important interpretation of a KAS law.

Divorce: I observed the following in his chart;

1. The lord of Asc & lord of 7th (Su) are in 6:8 relationship in natal chart and 2:12 in Navansh.

2. Ju has 7 points in 11th house and hence aspecting 7th house with only 1 point (malefic).

3. The significator of the 6th house is Sa (35 points) and that is controlling the 6th lord placed 4th from it in the 7th house.

4. The significator of the 7th house is Ve and this Ve is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Mo).

5. The karak for 7th house is 2nd house. Its lord is Ju which is weak for 7th house (low points). This weak Ju gave problems in his marriage for as long as it continued.

6. His Ju is in the Nks of Ve, which also must have spoiled marriage.

7. The 6th lord has gone in the 12th house (Bed comforts) in Navansh and thus spoiled it.

8. The 6th lord has gone into 7th house and is controlled by Sa and has malefic aspect of Ju and is also aspected by Ra.

His Ra AD started in May 2006 and soon his relationship with his wife reached its nadir (lowest) in its 1st sector itself.

I wondered;

Is this because Ra has aspect on 7th house?

Is it because Ra behaves like Ju here and because Ju is malefic for 7th house so Ra also acts malefically for 7th house.

Is it because Ra is aspecting 6th lord Mo and thus making it even more worse and this Mo disturbs the 7th house as it is placed in 7th house? And when the AD of Ra came, it strengthened the running reasons (the then prevailing causes) for the split. Ra acted on the mind of this native strongly (9th aspect of Ra on Mo). He did something harsh (what he told me) and his wife walked away.

The divorce formally occurred in the AD of Ju and none of the party was eager to prevent it.

Poor career:

1. Now coming to poor career, the first thing that struck me, that the L12 of 10th (Ve) has come into 10th thus spoiling the 10th house by a big margin.

2. The 9th lord and the 10th lord are spoiled by the aspect of malefic Sa.

3. The 10th lord is aspected by Ra in Navansh also.

Apart from these, I am, at present, not able to figure out other reasons for poor career (here poor career means failure in what ever he did as job or business ultimately shutting it down, failure to get into an organizations, failed in getting picked up by known person in his field of photography, failure in getting his photography related projects approved by agencies which mattered).

There is another thing which I noticed in this chart.

“There are no zeros in the SAV chart from Asc. But there are 2 zeros from Sun chart and 3 zeros from Moon chart”.

We understand that zeros in the chart delay the proceedings of the related events.

How do we analyze when the zeros are different in the same chart when viewed from Asc, Sun & Moon.

I request members to validate the events of the above charts and give their views on the zeros in SAV chart.

What I understood while speaking to him is that his own efforts in the right direction for career left lot to be desired. He has a ready made negative answer to each attempt proposed to him.

The native's father wants to get him married once again. When he insisted to know about this, I told him that the same will not be feasible in the existing Ju AD till March 2009 and after that if possible he should himself prevent it untill the AD of Sa completes in Oct 2010. The possibility is to be further analyzed.

Looking forward to analysis from group members.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

Its always wonderful when you analyse a chart in your

own unique way.This helps us to revise and learn from the

the archives where we find Guruji's interpretions on different

queries are given.

After checking basic approach like lagna,Moon,and sun ratios,

his mental setup in navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa,we can judge

status of his married life to some extent.

Mars and Venus are placed together in 10th house.

This factor reveals something about his inclination

towards opposite sex.

Whenever a marriage happened in low power antra,

it can come to an end in the antra of powerful

planet or Lod/LoE.

In this chart, i would like to write only few lines.

There is no Sat delay though Jup delay is there.

So the native married in Ketu antra 1997-1998.

Ketu is like Mer and Jup.

Jup has 10 points in WS means marriage happened

in antra of low points.

Now divorce happened in Rahu antra May2006-Nov2007.

Rahu should have something to do in its antra in the year 2000.

The year when his wife left home can be 2000 possibly.

Though you wrote the year as 200 and missed last digit.

Anyway,Rahu represent Jup and Venus.

Jup gave the event with less points and Venus has 25

points which is highest in seventh house and powerful in the chart.

Here rahu antra can give divorce to the native.

The chart indicates two relationships of this native.

I am not touching rest of the things in this chart which

you have nicely explained already.

Regards

Anup

n Tue, 14/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur Divorce case study Date: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008, 6:30 PM

14.10.08Dear Group Members, Here is a chart of a native to whom I have spoken to face to face. He does not have a good academic education, he is a good artistic photgrapher (as I observed from his works, pictures etc), has had a poor career uptil now and is divorced.I have done some analysis which I am putting up here for the group memebers.Native: Male, 24.12.1972, 11:55 am, 23.N.03, 72.E.40, KAY 22.35.21, Asc 26.Aq.29Native’s known details: a)Got married on 20/04/1998 (love marriage)b)Had one daughter in March 1999c)He hated his in-laws (but not the other way round)d)Fought with wife and she left house around 9th Oct 200e)Got officially divorced somewhere late in 2007 or early 2008f)He is in the field of photography but never had any good career.Exercise: Validating the marriage date, Divorce and poor

professional career.Marriage date:There is no zero in the chart from Asc. Sa is not seeing A,B,C. Sa is also not seeing their lords. So there is no delay by Sa.Ju is seeing house B malefically in natal chart. In Navansh Ju is sitting in house B.So there is Ju delay. Ju is FK for 7th house but has <12 points from Asc but good points from Moon & Sun both.Ju is SD to Ra, Su & Ve. Ra is SD to Ju & Ve. Ke is SD to Me & JuFor 7th house Ve is LoD & Sa is LoE. Till Dec 1998 this native was in MD of Ve.His Ve is placed with Ma and that too closely with < 25 degrees.The native should have got married in the AD of Sa in the MD of Ve ie before Dec 1994) .Sa is 10th from Mo and controls Mo as it has lesser points than Mo. Here Mo is the planet sitting in the 7th house. Sa is also LoE for 7th house matters.It is obvious that the

marriage event did not happen to him then. The matter appeared very complex to me. His Ve & Ma are close together and seen by SaCoincidently, while perusing through the Archives, I came upon message no 583 by Krushna Sir, which read as follows;Quote:“The marriage is not the act, going to church, and having registered. Actually for woman it is the break of virginity. The date of marriage should be treated as the date of first sexual contact. I do not want to go in deep in the matterâ€.Un-Quote:I also do not want to venture deep into this matter but curiosity made me question this native in an indirect manner adopting a method of like…. trying to explain him some theory, while sitting face to face. His body language, face expressions and a wicked smile was equivalent to spilling the beans. The rule should in some measure be applicable to males also.I got the answer and there was no point

in continuing with the process of validating his marriage date. I am sharing the analysis & information as it validated some important interpretation of a KAS law.Divorce: I observed the following in his chart;1. The lord of Asc & lord of 7th (Su) are in 6:8 relationship in natal chart and 2:12 in Navansh.2. Ju has 7 points in 11th house and hence aspecting 7th house with only 1 point (malefic).3. The significator of the 6th house is Sa (35 points) and that is controlling the 6th lord placed 4th from it in the 7th house.4. The significator of the 7th house is Ve and this Ve is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Mo). 5. The karak for 7th house is 2nd house. Its lord is Ju which is weak for 7th house (low points). This weak Ju gave problems in his marriage for as long as it continued.6.

His Ju is in the Nks of Ve, which also must have spoiled marriage.7. The 6th lord has gone in the 12th house (Bed comforts) in Navansh and thus spoiled it.8. The 6th lord has gone into 7th house and is controlled by Sa and has malefic aspect of Ju and is also aspected by Ra. His Ra AD started in May 2006 and soon his relationship with his wife reached its nadir (lowest) in its 1st sector itself.I wondered;Is this because Ra has aspect on 7th house?Is it because Ra behaves like Ju here and because Ju is malefic for 7th house so Ra also acts malefically for 7th house. Is it because Ra is aspecting 6th lord Mo and thus making it even more worse and this Mo disturbs the 7th house as it is placed in 7th house? And when the AD of Ra came, it strengthened the running reasons (the then prevailing causes) for the split. Ra acted on the mind of this

native strongly (9th aspect of Ra on Mo). He did something harsh (what he told me) and his wife walked away.The divorce formally occurred in the AD of Ju and none of the party was eager to prevent it.Poor career:1. Now coming to poor career, the first thing that struck me, that the L12 of 10th (Ve) has come into 10th thus spoiling the 10th house by a big margin.2. The 9th lord and the 10th lord are spoiled by the aspect of malefic Sa.3. The 10th lord is aspected by Ra in Navansh also.Apart from these, I am, at present, not able to figure out other reasons for poor career (here poor career means failure in what ever he did as job or business ultimately shutting it down, failure to get into an organizations, failed in getting picked up by known person in his field of photography, failure in getting his photography related projects approved

by agencies which mattered).There is another thing which I noticed in this chart.“There are no zeros in the SAV chart from Asc. But there are 2 zeros from Sun chart and 3 zeros from Moon chartâ€.We understand that zeros in the chart delay the proceedings of the related events. How do we analyze when the zeros are different in the same chart when viewed from Asc, Sun & Moon.I request members to validate the events of the above charts and give their views on the zeros in SAV chart.What I understood while speaking to him is that his own efforts in the right direction for career left lot to be desired. He has a ready made negative answer to each attempt proposed to him.The native's father wants to get him married once again. When he insisted to know about this, I told him that the same will not be feasible in the existing Ju AD till March 2009 and after that if possible he should himself prevent

it untill the AD of Sa completes in Oct 2010. The possibility is to be further analyzed.Looking forward to analysis from group members.Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

Dear

Nikhlesh ji,

One

thing in wanted to point out. Moon

and Sun do not become 6th lord.

Yes, for 7th house they are still 12th from House

B = 7.

So

that way, Mo in 7th house means 12th from B is in House B

so it will reduce happiness of 7th house and at the same time, its

in Karak sthan for 12th house so happiness of 12th house

will also reduce.

That

said, Moon can’t be treated as 6th lord nor can Sun.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of nikhlesh mathur

Tuesday October 14, 2008

9:00 AM

To:

Subject:

Divorce case study

Dear Group Members,

Here is a chart

of a native to whom I have spoken to face to face. He does not have a good

academic education, he is a good artistic photgrapher (as I observed from his

works, pictures etc), has had a poor career uptil now and is divorced.

I have done some analysis which I am putting up here for the group memebers.

Native: Male, 24.12.1972, 11:55 am, 23.N.03, 72.E.40, KAY 22.35.21, Asc

26.Aq.29

Native’s known details:

a)Got married on 20/04/1998 (love marriage)

b)Had one daughter in March 1999

c)He hated his in-laws (but not the other way round)

d)Fought with wife and she left house around 9th Oct 200

e)Got officially divorced somewhere late in 2007 or early 2008

f)He is in the field of photography but never had any good career.

Exercise: Validating the marriage date, Divorce and poor professional career.

Marriage date:

There is no zero in the chart from Asc.

Sa is not seeing A,B,C. Sa is also not seeing their lords. So there is no delay

by Sa.

Ju is seeing house B malefically in natal chart. In Navansh Ju is sitting in

house B.

So there is Ju delay. Ju is FK for 7th house but has <12 points from Asc but

good points from Moon & Sun both.

Ju is SD to Ra, Su & Ve.

Ra is SD to Ju & Ve.

Ke is SD to Me & Ju

For 7th house Ve is LoD & Sa is LoE. Till Dec 1998 this native was in

MD of Ve.

His Ve is placed with Ma and that too closely with < 25 degrees.

The native should have got married in the AD of Sa in the MD of Ve ie

before Dec 1994) .

Sa is 10th from Mo and controls Mo as it has lesser points than Mo. Here Mo is

the planet sitting in the 7th house. Sa is also LoE for 7th house matters.

It is obvious that the marriage event did not happen to him then.

The matter appeared very complex to me. His Ve & Ma are close together and

seen by Sa

Coincidently, while perusing through the Archives, I came upon message no 583

by Krushna Sir, which read as follows;

Quote:

“The marriage is not the act, going to church, and having registered.

Actually for woman it is the break of virginity. The date of marriage should be

treated as the date of first sexual contact. I do not want to go in deep in the

matter”.

Un-Quote:

I also do not want to venture deep into this matter but curiosity made me

question this native in an indirect manner adopting a method of like….

trying to explain him some theory, while sitting face to face. His body

language, face expressions and a wicked smile was equivalent to spilling the

beans.

The rule should in some measure be applicable to males also.

I got the answer and there was no point in continuing with the process of

validating his marriage date.

I am sharing the analysis & information as it validated some important

interpretation of a KAS law.

Divorce: I observed the following in his chart;

1. The lord of Asc & lord of 7th (Su) are in 6:8

relationship in natal chart and 2:12 in Navansh.

2. Ju has 7 points in 11th house and hence aspecting 7th

house with only 1 point (malefic).

3. The significator of the 6th house is Sa (35 points) and

that is controlling the 6th lord placed 4th from it in the 7th house.

4. The significator of the 7th house is Ve and this Ve is

placed 4th from the 6th lord (Mo).

5. The karak for 7th house is 2nd house. Its lord is Ju which

is weak for 7th house (low points). This weak Ju gave problems in his marriage

for as long as it continued.

6. His Ju is in the Nks of Ve, which also must have spoiled

marriage.

7. The 6th lord has gone in the 12th house (Bed comforts) in

Navansh and thus spoiled it.

8. The 6th lord has gone into 7th house and is controlled by

Sa and has malefic aspect of Ju and is also aspected by Ra.

His Ra AD started in May 2006 and soon his relationship with his wife reached

its nadir (lowest) in its 1st sector itself.

I wondered;

Is this because Ra has aspect on 7th house?

Is it because Ra behaves like Ju here and because Ju is malefic for 7th

house so Ra also acts malefically for 7th house.

Is it because Ra is aspecting 6th lord Mo and thus making it even more worse

and this Mo disturbs the 7th house as it is placed in 7th house? And when the

AD of Ra came, it strengthened the running reasons (the then prevailing causes)

for the split. Ra acted on the mind of this native strongly (9th aspect of Ra

on Mo). He did something harsh (what he told me) and his wife walked away.

The divorce formally occurred in the AD of Ju and none of the party was eager

to prevent it.

Poor career:

1. Now coming to poor career, the first thing that struck

me, that the L12 of 10th (Ve) has come into 10th thus spoiling the

10th house by a big margin.

2. The 9th lord and the 10th lord are spoiled by the aspect

of malefic Sa.

3. The 10th lord is aspected by Ra in Navansh also.

Apart from these, I am, at present, not able to figure out other reasons for

poor career (here poor career means failure in what ever he did as job or

business ultimately shutting it down, failure to get into an organizations,

failed in getting picked up by known person in his field of photography,

failure in getting his photography related projects approved by agencies which

mattered).

There is another thing which I noticed in this chart.

“There are no zeros in the SAV chart from Asc. But there are 2 zeros from

Sun chart and 3 zeros from Moon chart”.

We understand that zeros in the chart delay the proceedings of the related

events.

How do we analyze when the zeros are different in the same chart when viewed

from Asc, Sun & Moon.

I request members to validate the events of the above charts and give their

views on the zeros in SAV chart.

What I understood while speaking to him is that his own efforts in the right

direction for career left lot to be desired. He has a ready made negative

answer to each attempt proposed to him.

The native's father wants to get him married once again. When he insisted to

know about this, I told him that the same will not be feasible in the existing

Ju AD till March 2009 and after that if possible he should himself prevent it

untill the AD of Sa completes in Oct 2010. The possibility is to be further

analyzed.

Looking forward to analysis from group members.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Anup ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes you rightly said that this native got officially married in the Ketu Antra.

Ketu is SD to Ju & Me but it will act more like Ju because Ju has 5 points & Me has 4 points for the 5th house in the SAV chart.

So the native married in low points antra.

His spouse walked off in Oct 2006 ie when he was in Rahu antra. Here Rahi is SD to Ju & Ve. But it will act more like Ju because Ju has 7 points in 11th house as against 4 of Ve.

The official divorce took place somewhere in Dec 2007 end or in early 2008. At that time the AD was of Ju. So Ju is playing a big role in all the events related to marriage, fierece fight with spouse and then official divorce.

The divorce did NOT take place in the antra of a high point planet, which is quite contrary to the KAS law here.

So I believe that we must dig the roots further & analyze more.

Now if 7th house is for the first marriage then the 2nd house is for breakage of first marriage (or life of first marraige).

If B=2nd house here then A=9th house & C=6th house

At the time of divorce the native was in the AD of Ju which has lordship of the 2nd house & 11th house, so matters should be related to these two houses.

Ju aspects malefically on 5th house & 7th house, so bad for matters related to marriage & child (The court gave the custody of his daughter in his wife after divorce).

Here the houses involved are 9th (A) & 6th ©.

Ju is LoD for 2nd house & has strong 27 points, so it will be eager to give the results of the 2nd house matters ( few months before the breakup in the AD of Ra this native procured a flat on loan, Ra is SD to Ju the 2nd lord).

Ju is LoE for 9th (house A for 2nd house) with 17 points.

Interestingly, Ju is also the LoE for the 6th house (house C for 2nd house) with strong 27 points.

In Oct 2006 when the seeds of the divorce were profusely watered, Ju was in Libra in transit (his 9th house - ie A for 2nd house) and Ra (Ju is SD to Ra here) was in 2nd house (House B for breakage of marriage).

At that time (ie in Oct 06) the Su was in the Nks of Mo (L12 of 7th which is placed in 7th in natal chart). It could have added 'Ghee' in the fire.

So the point is that even if the marriage took place in the low power planet, the divorce also took place in the low power plant but other planetary combinations speak of the separation.

It could be a special case where the happening of the separation event did not wait for the AD of high power planet because the event was in alignment with the other laws of KAS pertaining to the matter.

I hope my Algebra is not off the track.

Awaiting responses from all........ please.........

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh ji,

>Its always wonderful when you analyse a chart in your

>own unique way.This helps us to revise and learn from the

>the archives where we find Guruji's interpretions on different

>queries are given.

>After checking basic approach like lagna,Moon,and sun ratios,

>his mental setup in navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa,we can judge

>status of his married life to some extent.

>Mars and Venus are placed together in 10th house.

>This factor reveals something about his inclination

>towards opposite sex.

>Whenever a marriage happened in low power antra,

>it can come to an end in the antra of powerful

>planet or Lod/LoE.Â

>In this chart, i would like to write only few lines.

>There is no Sat delay though Jup delay is there.

>So the native married in Ketu antra 1997-1998.

>Ketu is like Mer and Jup.

>Jup has 10 points in WS means marriage happened

>in antra of low points.

>Now divorce happened in Rahu antra May2006-Nov2007.

>Rahu should have something to do in its antra in the year 2000.

>The year when his wife left home can be 2000 possibly.

>Though you wrote the year as 200 and missed last digit.

>Anyway,Rahu represent Jup and Venus.

>Jup gave the event with less points and Venus has 25

>points which is highest in seventh house and powerful in the chart.

>Here rahu antra can give divorce to the native.

>The chart indicates two relationships of this native.

>I am not touching rest of the things in this chart which

>you have nicely explained already.

>Regards

>Anup

>n Tue, 14/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

> Divorce case study

>

>Tuesday, 14 October, 2008, 6:30 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>14.10.08

>

>Dear Group Members,

>

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Here is a chart of a native to whom I have spoken to face to face. He does not have a good academic education, he is a good artistic photgrapher (as I observed from his works, pictures etc), has had a poor career uptil now and is divorced.

>

>I have done some analysis which I am putting up here for the group memebers..

>

>Native: Male, 24.12.1972, 11:55 am, 23.N.03, 72.E.40, KAY 22.35.21, Asc 26.Aq.29

>

>Native’s known details:

>a)Got married on 20/04/1998 (love marriage)

>b)Had one daughter in March 1999

>c)He hated his in-laws (but not the other way round)

>d)Fought with wife and she left house around 9th Oct 200

>e)Got officially divorced somewhere late in 2007 or early 2008

>f)He is in the field of photography but never had any good career.

>

>Exercise: Validating the marriage date, Divorce and poor professional career.

>

>Marriage date:

>

>There is no zero in the chart from Asc.

>Sa is not seeing A,B,C. Sa is also not seeing their lords. So there is no delay by Sa.

>

>Ju is seeing house B malefically in natal chart. In Navansh Ju is sitting in house B.

>So there is Ju delay. Ju is FK for 7th house but has <12 points from Asc but good points from Moon & Sun both.

>

>Ju is SD to Ra, Su & Ve.Â

>Ra is SD to Ju & Ve. Â

>Ke is SD to Me & Ju

>

>For 7th house Ve is LoDÂ & Sa is LoE. Till Dec 1998 this native was in MD of Ve.

>His Ve is placed with Ma and that too closely with < 25 degrees.

>

>The native should have got married in the AD of Sa in the MD of Ve ie before Dec 1994) .

>Sa is 10th from Mo and controls Mo as it has lesser points than Mo. Here Mo is the planet sitting in the 7th house. Sa is also LoE for 7th house matters.

>

>It is obvious that the marriage event did not happen to him then.

>The matter appeared very complex to me. His Ve & Ma are close together and seen by Sa

>

>Coincidently, while perusing through the Archives, I came upon message no 583 by Krushna Sir, which read as follows;

>

>Quote:

>

>“The marriage is not the act, going to church, and having registered. Actually for woman it is the break of virginity. The date of marriage should be treated as the date of first sexual contact. I do not want to go in deep in the matterâ€.

>

>Un-Quote:

>

>I also do not want to venture deep into this matter but curiosity made me question this native in an indirect manner adopting a method of like…. trying to explain him some theory, while sitting face to face. His body language, face expressions and a wicked smile was equivalent to spilling the beans.

>

>The rule should in some measure be applicable to males also.

>

>I got the answer and there was no point in continuing with the process of validating his marriage date.

>

>I am sharing the analysis & information as it validated some important interpretation of a KAS law.

>

>

>Divorce: I observed the following in his chart;

>

>1.   The lord of Asc & lord of 7th (Su) are in 6:8 relationship in natal chart and 2:12 in Navansh.

>

>2.   Ju has 7 points in 11th house and hence aspecting 7th house with only 1 point (malefic).

>

>3.   The significator of the 6th house is Sa (35 points) and that is controlling the 6th lord placed 4th from it in the 7th house.

>

>4.   The significator of the 7th house is Ve and this Ve is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Mo).

>

>5.   The karak for 7th house is 2nd house. Its lord is Ju which is weak for 7th house (low points). This weak Ju gave problems in his marriage for as long as it continued.

>

>6.   His Ju is in the Nks of Ve, which also must have spoiled marriage.

>

>7.   The 6th lord has gone in the 12th house (Bed comforts) in Navansh and thus spoiled it.

>

>8.   The 6th lord has gone into 7th house and is controlled by Sa and has malefic aspect of Ju and is also aspected by Ra.

>

>His Ra AD started in May 2006 and soon his relationship with his wife reached its nadir (lowest) in its 1st sector itself.

>

>I wondered;

>

>Is this because Ra has aspect on 7th house?

>

>Is it because Ra behaves like Ju here and because Ju is malefic for 7th house so Ra also acts malefically for 7th house.

>

>Is it because Ra is aspecting 6th lord Mo and thus making it even more worse and this Mo disturbs the 7th house as it is placed in 7th house? And when the AD of Ra came, it strengthened the running reasons (the then prevailing causes) for the split. Ra acted on the mind of this native strongly (9th aspect of Ra on Mo). He did something harsh (what he told me) and his wife walked away.

>

>The divorce formally occurred in the AD of Ju and none of the party was eager to prevent it.

>

>Poor career:

>

>1.   Now coming to poor career, the first thing that struck me,  that the L12 of 10th (Ve) has come into 10th thus spoiling the 10th house by a big margin.

>

>2.   The 9th lord and the 10th lord are spoiled by the aspect of malefic Sa.

>

>3.   The 10th lord is aspected by Ra in Navansh also.

>

>Apart from these, I am, at present, not able to figure out other reasons for poor career (here poor career means failure in what ever he did as job or business ultimately shutting it down, failure to get into an organizations, failed in getting picked up by known person in his field of photography, failure in getting his photography related projects approved by agencies which mattered).

>

>

>There is another thing which I noticed in this chart.

>

>“There are no zeros in the SAV chart from Asc. But there are 2 zeros from Sun chart and 3 zeros from Moon chartâ€.

>

>We understand that zeros in the chart delay the proceedings of the related events.

>How do we analyze when the zeros are different in the same chart when viewed from Asc, Sun & Moon.

>

>I request members to validate the events of the above charts and give their views on the zeros in SAV chart.

>

>What I understood while speaking to him is that his own efforts in the right direction for career left lot to be desired. He has a ready made negative answer to each attempt proposed to him.

>

>The native's father wants to get him married once again. When he insisted to know about this, I told him that the same will not be feasible in the existing Ju AD till March 2009 and after that if possible he should himself prevent it untill the AD of Sa completes in Oct 2010. The possibility is to be further analyzed.

>

>Looking forward to analysis from group members.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

Rahu is LoD for 2nd house.So Rahu can give separation

or can create such circumstances.

Rahu is SD to Jup and Venus.

If we see closely,Venus is strongest in whole chart.

Venus is LoD for 7th house.So as LoD, this can

give reversal of marrige event happened in lowest antra

like in ketu.

So while studying node's nature,sign lord and nakshtra lord

should be well judged in SAV as well as in WS also.

This is because sun's transit through sign of strongest planet

or nakshtra can be a reason for an event.

There is "another reason" besides SAV's 5th house

why Ketu act more like Jup and not like Mercury.

The divorce activity started in Oct'2006 but finalised in Dec2007.

In begining of the year 2008.Rahu antra ends in Nov 11th 2007.

As you wrote in your mail that his spouce walked off in oct2006.

Here you can see physical separation occured.

There is a gap of activity in the year of 2000-2001.

This was period of Rahu antra followed by Jup antra.

If you can ask the native about these 2 years,this can help

to work on this chart much better way.

I am seeing this in another aspect also.

I hope Guruji or Ash ji can explain this

Marriage happened in Ketu antra.

Ketu is SD to Venus as Ketu is in Venus navamsa.

Venus is LoD so give the marrige.

Jupitor antra started in Nov2007 and Jup is with low points

in WS.So divorce can be possible in Jup antra Nov2007-March2009.

But Nikhlesh ji, again i will be eager to know how was Rahu and Jup

antraS during 2000-2001 ?

I hope i am not stretching both ends otherwise and just trying

to learn as much as i can.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 16/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Re: Divorce case study Date: Thursday, 16 October, 2008, 4:43 PM

Dear Anup ji, Thanks for your reply.Yes you rightly said that this native got officially married in the Ketu Antra. Ketu is SD to Ju & Me but it will act more like Ju because Ju has 5 points & Me has 4 points for the 5th house in the SAV chart.So the native married in low points antra.His spouse walked off in Oct 2006 ie when he was in Rahu antra. Here Rahi is SD to Ju & Ve. But it will act more like Ju because Ju has 7 points in 11th house as against 4 of Ve.The official divorce took place somewhere in Dec 2007 end or in early 2008. At that time the AD was of Ju. So Ju is playing a big role in all the events related to marriage, fierece fight with spouse and then official divorce.The divorce did NOT take place in the antra of a high point planet, which is quite contrary to the KAS law here.So I believe that we must dig the

roots further & analyze more.Now if 7th house is for the first marriage then the 2nd house is for breakage of first marriage (or life of first marraige).If B=2nd house here then A=9th house & C=6th houseAt the time of divorce the native was in the AD of Ju which has lordship of the 2nd house & 11th house, so matters should be related to these two houses.Ju aspects malefically on 5th house & 7th house, so bad for matters related to marriage & child (The court gave the custody of his daughter in his wife after divorce).Here the houses involved are 9th (A) & 6th ©.Ju is LoD for 2nd house & has strong 27 points, so it will be eager to give the results of the 2nd house matters ( few months before the breakup in the AD of Ra this native procured a flat on loan, Ra is SD to Ju the 2nd lord).Ju is LoE for 9th (house A for 2nd house) with 17 points.Interestingly, Ju is

also the LoE for the 6th house (house C for 2nd house) with strong 27 points.In Oct 2006 when the seeds of the divorce were profusely watered, Ju was in Libra in transit (his 9th house - ie A for 2nd house) and Ra (Ju is SD to Ra here) was in 2nd house (House B for breakage of marriage).At that time (ie in Oct 06) the Su was in the Nks of Mo (L12 of 7th which is placed in 7th in natal chart). It could have added 'Ghee' in the fire.So the point is that even if the marriage took place in the low power planet, the divorce also took place in the low power plant but other planetary combinations speak of the separation.It could be a special case where the happening of the separation event did not wait for the AD of high power planet because the event was in alignment with the other laws of KAS pertaining to the matter.I hope my Algebra is not off the track.Awaiting responses from all........ please......

....Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Tue, 14 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Nikhlesh ji,>Â>Its always wonderful when you analyse a chart in your>own unique way.This helps us to revise and learn from the>the archives where we find Guruji's interpretions on different>queries are given.>Â>After checking basic approach like lagna,Moon,and sun ratios,>his mental setup in navamsa,drekana, trimsamsa, we can judge>status of his married life to some extent.>Â>Mars and Venus are placed together in 10th house.>This factor reveals something about his inclination>towards opposite sex.>Â>Whenever a marriage happened in low power antra,>it can come to an end in the antra of powerful>planet or Lod/LoE.Â>Â>In this chart, i would like to write only few

lines.>Â>There is no Sat delay though Jup delay is there.>So the native married in Ketu antra 1997-1998.>Ketu is like Mer and Jup.>Jup has 10 points in WS means marriage happened>in antra of low points.>Â>Now divorce happened in Rahu antra May2006-Nov2007.>Rahu should have something to do in its antra in the year 2000.>The year when his wife left home can be 2000 possibly.>Though you wrote the year as 200 and missed last digit.>Â>Anyway,Rahu represent Jup and Venus.>Jup gave the event with less points and Venus has 25>points which is highest in seventh house and powerful in the chart.>Here rahu antra can give divorce to the native.>Â>The chart indicates two relationships of this native.>Â>I am not touching rest of the things in this chart which>you have nicely explained

already.>Â>Regards>Anup>Â>Â>Â>Â>Â>n Tue, 14/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:>> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>>[astrologyandtiming events] Divorce case study>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Tuesday, 14 October, 2008, 6:30 PM>>>>>>>>14.10.08>>Dear Group Members,>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Here is a chart of a native to whom I have spoken to face to face. He does not have a good academic education, he is a good artistic photgrapher (as I observed from his works, pictures etc), has had a poor career uptil now and is divorced.>>I have done some analysis which I am putting up here for the group

memebers..>>Native: Male, 24.12.1972, 11:55 am, 23.N.03, 72.E.40, KAY 22.35.21, Asc 26.Aq.29>>Native’s known details:>a)Got married on 20/04/1998 (love marriage)>b)Had one daughter in March 1999>c)He hated his in-laws (but not the other way round)>d)Fought with wife and she left house around 9th Oct 200>e)Got officially divorced somewhere late in 2007 or early 2008>f)He is in the field of photography but never had any good career.>>Exercise: Validating the marriage date, Divorce and poor professional career.>>Marriage date:>>There is no zero in the chart from Asc.>Sa is not seeing A,B,C. Sa is also not seeing their lords. So there is no delay by Sa.>>Ju is seeing house B malefically in natal chart. In Navansh Ju is sitting in house B.>So there is Ju delay. Ju is FK for 7th house but has <12 points

from Asc but good points from Moon & Sun both.>>Ju is SD to Ra, Su & Ve.Â>Ra is SD to Ju & Ve. Â>Ke is SD to Me & Ju>>For 7th house Ve is LoD & Sa is LoE. Till Dec 1998 this native was in MD of Ve.>His Ve is placed with Ma and that too closely with < 25 degrees.>>The native should have got married in the AD of Sa in the MD of Ve ie before Dec 1994) .>Sa is 10th from Mo and controls Mo as it has lesser points than Mo. Here Mo is the planet sitting in the 7th house. Sa is also LoE for 7th house matters.>>It is obvious that the marriage event did not happen to him then.>The matter appeared very complex to me. His Ve & Ma are close together and seen by Sa>>Coincidently, while perusing through the Archives, I came upon message no 583 by Krushna Sir, which read as

follows;>>Quote:>>“The marriage is not the act, going to church, and having registered. Actually for woman it is the break of virginity. The date of marriage should be treated as the date of first sexual contact. I do not want to go in deep in the matter�.>>Un-Quote:>>I also do not want to venture deep into this matter but curiosity made me question this native in an indirect manner adopting a method of like…. trying to explain him some theory, while sitting face to face. His body language, face expressions and a wicked smile was equivalent to spilling the beans.>>The rule should in some measure be applicable to males also.>>I got the answer and there was no point in continuing with the process of validating his marriage date.>>I am sharing the analysis & information as it validated some important interpretation of a KAS

law.>>>Divorce: I observed the following in his chart;>>1.   The lord of Asc & lord of 7th (Su) are in 6:8 relationship in natal chart and 2:12 in Navansh.>>2.   Ju has 7 points in 11th house and hence aspecting 7th house with only 1 point (malefic).>>3.   The significator of the 6th house is Sa (35 points) and that is controlling the 6th lord placed 4th from it in the 7th house.>>4.   The significator of the 7th house is Ve and this Ve is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Mo).>>5.   The karak for 7th house is 2nd house. Its lord is Ju which is weak for 7th house (low points). This weak Ju gave problems in his marriage for as long as it continued.>>6.   His Ju is in the Nks of Ve, which also must have spoiled

marriage.>>7.   The 6th lord has gone in the 12th house (Bed comforts) in Navansh and thus spoiled it.>>8.   The 6th lord has gone into 7th house and is controlled by Sa and has malefic aspect of Ju and is also aspected by Ra.>>His Ra AD started in May 2006 and soon his relationship with his wife reached its nadir (lowest) in its 1st sector itself.>>I wondered;>>Is this because Ra has aspect on 7th house?>>Is it because Ra behaves like Ju here and because Ju is malefic for 7th house so Ra also acts malefically for 7th house.>>Is it because Ra is aspecting 6th lord Mo and thus making it even more worse and this Mo disturbs the 7th house as it is placed in 7th house? And when the AD of Ra came, it strengthened the running reasons (the then prevailing causes) for the split. Ra acted on the mind of this

native strongly (9th aspect of Ra on Mo). He did something harsh (what he told me) and his wife walked away.>>The divorce formally occurred in the AD of Ju and none of the party was eager to prevent it.>>Poor career:>>1.   Now coming to poor career, the first thing that struck me,  that the L12 of 10th (Ve) has come into 10th thus spoiling the 10th house by a big margin.>>2.   The 9th lord and the 10th lord are spoiled by the aspect of malefic Sa.>>3.   The 10th lord is aspected by Ra in Navansh also.>>Apart from these, I am, at present, not able to figure out other reasons for poor career (here poor career means failure in what ever he did as job or business ultimately shutting it down, failure to get into an organizations, failed in getting picked up by known person in his field of

photography, failure in getting his photography related projects approved by agencies which mattered).>>>There is another thing which I noticed in this chart.>>“There are no zeros in the SAV chart from Asc. But there are 2 zeros from Sun chart and 3 zeros from Moon chart�.>>We understand that zeros in the chart delay the proceedings of the related events.>How do we analyze when the zeros are different in the same chart when viewed from Asc, Sun & Moon.>>I request members to validate the events of the above charts and give their views on the zeros in SAV chart.>>What I understood while speaking to him is that his own efforts in the right direction for career left lot to be desired. He has a ready made negative answer to each attempt proposed to him.>>The native's father wants to get him married once again. When he insisted to know about

this, I told him that the same will not be feasible in the existing Ju AD till March 2009 and after that if possible he should himself prevent it untill the AD of Sa completes in Oct 2010. The possibility is to be further analyzed.>>Looking forward to analysis from group members.>>Regards,>Nikhlesh Mathur>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear

Anup ji and Nikhlesh ji,

When

marriage is in low points then problems will start once the points go

high.  So problems / disagreements might

have started in high power planets antras and that might eventually lead to a

divorce or not depending on the full chart. 

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Anup. M

Thursday October 16, 2008

9:29 AM

To:

Re: Re:

Divorce case study

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

Rahu is LoD for 2nd house.So Rahu can give

separation

or can create such circumstances.

Rahu is SD to Jup and Venus.

If we see closely,Venus is strongest in

whole chart.

Venus is LoD for 7th house.So as

LoD, this can

give reversal of marrige event happened in

lowest antra

like in ketu.

So while studying node's nature,sign lord

and nakshtra lord

should be well judged in SAV as well as

in WS also.

This is because sun's transit

through sign of strongest planet

or nakshtra can be a reason for an

event.

There is " another

reason " besides SAV's 5th house

why Ketu act more like Jup and not like

Mercury.

The divorce activity started in Oct'2006 but

finalised in Dec2007.

In begining of the year 2008.Rahu antra ends

in Nov 11th 2007.

As you wrote in your mail that his spouce

walked off in oct2006.

Here you can see physical separation

occured.

There is a gap of activity in the year of

2000-2001.

This was period of Rahu antra followed

by Jup antra.

If you can ask the native about these 2

years,this can help

to work on this chart much better

way.

I am seeing this in another aspect also.

I hope Guruji or Ash ji can explain this

Marriage happened in Ketu antra.

Ketu is SD to Venus as Ketu is in Venus

navamsa.

Venus is LoD so give the marrige.

Jupitor antra started in Nov2007 and Jup is

with low points

in WS.So divorce can be possible in

Jup antra Nov2007-March2009.

But Nikhlesh ji, again i will be eager to

know how was Rahu and Jup

antraS during 2000-2001 ?

I hope i am not stretching both

ends otherwise and just trying

to learn as much as i can.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 16/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

Re: Re: Divorce case study

Thursday, 16 October, 2008, 4:43 PM

Dear Anup ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes you rightly said that this native got officially married in the Ketu

Antra.

Ketu is SD to Ju & Me but it will act more like Ju because Ju has 5

points & Me has 4 points for the 5th house in the SAV chart.

So the native married in low points antra.

His spouse walked off in Oct 2006 ie when he was in Rahu antra. Here Rahi is

SD to Ju & Ve. But it will act more like Ju because Ju has 7 points in

11th house as against 4 of Ve.

The official divorce took place somewhere in Dec 2007 end or in early 2008.

At that time the AD was of Ju. So Ju is playing a big role in all the events

related to marriage, fierece fight with spouse and then official divorce.

The divorce did NOT take place in the antra of a high point planet, which is

quite contrary to the KAS law here.

So I believe that we must dig the roots further & analyze more.

Now if 7th house is for the first marriage then the 2nd house is for breakage

of first marriage (or life of first marraige).

If B=2nd house here then A=9th house & C=6th house

At the time of divorce the native was in the AD of Ju which has lordship of

the 2nd house & 11th house, so matters should be related to these two

houses.

Ju aspects malefically on 5th house & 7th house, so bad for matters

related to marriage & child (The court gave the custody of his daughter

in his wife after divorce).

Here the houses involved are 9th (A) & 6th ©.

Ju is LoD for 2nd house & has strong 27 points, so it will be eager to

give the results of the 2nd house matters ( few months before the breakup in

the AD of Ra this native procured a flat on loan, Ra is SD to Ju the 2nd

lord).

Ju is LoE for 9th (house A for 2nd house) with 17 points.

Interestingly, Ju is also the LoE for the 6th house (house C for 2nd house)

with strong 27 points.

In Oct 2006 when the seeds of the divorce were profusely watered, Ju was in

Libra in transit (his 9th house - ie A for 2nd house) and Ra (Ju is SD to Ra

here) was in 2nd house (House B for breakage of marriage).

At that time (ie in Oct 06) the Su was in the Nks of Mo (L12 of 7th which is

placed in 7th in natal chart). It could have added 'Ghee' in the fire.

So the point is that even if the marriage took place in the low power planet,

the divorce also took place in the low power plant but other planetary

combinations speak of the separation.

It could be a special case where the happening of the separation event did

not wait for the AD of high power planet because the event was in alignment

with the other laws of KAS pertaining to the matter.

I hope my Algebra is not off the track.

Awaiting responses from all........ please...... ...

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh ji,

>Â

>Its always wonderful when you analyse a chart in your

>own unique way.This helps us to revise and learn from the

>the archives where we find Guruji's interpretions on different

>queries are given.

>Â

>After checking basic approach like lagna,Moon,and sun ratios,

>his mental setup in navamsa,drekana, trimsamsa, we can judge

>status of his married life to some extent.

>Â

>Mars and Venus are placed together in 10th house.

>This factor reveals something about his inclination

>towards opposite sex.

>Â

>Whenever a marriage happened in low power antra,

>it can come to an end in the antra of powerful

>planet or Lod/LoE.Â

>Â

>In this chart, i would like to write only few lines.

>Â

>There is no Sat delay though Jup delay is there.

>So the native married in Ketu antra 1997-1998.

>Ketu is like Mer and Jup.

>Jup has 10 points in WS means marriage happened

>in antra of low points.

>Â

>Now divorce happened in Rahu antra May2006-Nov2007.

>Rahu should have something to do in its antra in the year 2000.

>The year when his wife left home can be 2000 possibly.

>Though you wrote the year as 200 and missed last digit.

>Â

>Anyway,Rahu represent Jup and Venus.

>Jup gave the event with less points and Venus has 25

>points which is highest in seventh house and powerful in the chart.

>Here rahu antra can give divorce to the native.

>Â

>The chart indicates two relationships of this native.

>Â

>I am not touching rest of the things in this chart which

>you have nicely explained already.

>Â

>Regards

>Anup

>Â

>Â

>Â

>Â

>Â

>n Tue, 14/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>

wrote:

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>

>[astrologyandtiming events] Divorce case study

>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

>Tuesday, 14 October, 2008, 6:30 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>14.10.08

>

>Dear Group Members,

>

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Here is a chart of a native to whom I have spoken to face to face. He does

not have a good academic education, he is a good artistic photgrapher (as I

observed from his works, pictures etc), has had a poor career uptil now and

is divorced.

>

>I have done some analysis which I am putting up here for the group memebers..

>

>Native: Male, 24.12.1972, 11:55 am, 23.N.03, 72.E.40, KAY 22.35.21, Asc

26.Aq.29

>

>Native’s known details:

>a)Got married on 20/04/1998 (love marriage)

>b)Had one daughter in March 1999

>c)He hated his in-laws (but not the other way round)

>d)Fought with wife and she left house around 9th Oct 200

>e)Got officially divorced somewhere late in 2007 or early 2008

>f)He is in the field of photography but never had any good career.

>

>Exercise: Validating the marriage date, Divorce and poor professional

career.

>

>Marriage date:

>

>There is no zero in the chart from Asc.

>Sa is not seeing A,B,C. Sa is also not seeing their lords. So there is no

delay by Sa.

>

>Ju is seeing house B malefically in natal chart. In Navansh Ju is sitting

in house B.

>So there is Ju delay. Ju is FK for 7th house but has <12 points from

Asc but good points from Moon & Sun both.

>

>Ju is SD to Ra, Su & Ve.Â

>Ra is SD to Ju & Ve. Â

>Ke is SD to Me & Ju

>

>For 7th house Ve is LoDÂ & Sa is LoE. Till Dec 1998 this native

was in MD of Ve.

>His Ve is placed with Ma and that too closely with < 25 degrees.

>

>The native should have got married in the AD of Sa in the MD of VeÂ

ie before Dec 1994) .

>Sa is 10th from Mo and controls Mo as it has lesser points than Mo. Here

Mo is the planet sitting in the 7th house. Sa is also LoE for 7th house

matters.

>

>It is obvious that the marriage event did not happen to him then.

>The matter appeared very complex to me. His Ve & Ma are close

together and seen by Sa

>

>Coincidently, while perusing through the Archives, I came upon message no

583 by Krushna Sir, which read as follows;

>

>Quote:

>

>“The marriage is not the act, going to church, and having registered.

Actually for woman it is the break of virginity. The date of marriage should

be treated as the date of first sexual contact. I do not want to go in deep

in the matter�.

>

>Un-Quote:

>

>I also do not want to venture deep into this matter but curiosity made me

question this native in an indirect manner adopting a method of like….

trying to explain him some theory, while sitting face to face. His body

language, face expressions and a wicked smile was equivalent to spilling the

beans.

>

>The rule should in some measure be applicable to males also.

>

>I got the answer and there was no point in continuing with the process of

validating his marriage date.

>

>I am sharing the analysis & information as it validated some

important interpretation of a KAS law.

>

>

>Divorce: I observed the following in his chart;

>

>1.   The lord of Asc & lord of 7th (Su) are in

6:8 relationship in natal chart and 2:12 in Navansh.

>

>2.   Ju has 7 points in 11th house and hence

aspecting 7th house with only 1 point (malefic).

>

>3.   The significator of the 6th house is Sa (35

points) and that is controlling the 6th lord placed 4th from it in the 7th

house.

>

>4.   The significator of the 7th house is Ve and this

Ve is placed 4th from the 6th lord (Mo).

>

>5.   The karak for 7th house is 2nd house. Its lord

is Ju which is weak for 7th house (low points). This weak Ju gave problems in

his marriage for as long as it continued.

>

>6.   His Ju is in the Nks of Ve, which also must have

spoiled marriage.

>

>7.   The 6th lord has gone in the 12th house (Bed

comforts) in Navansh and thus spoiled it.

>

>8.   The 6th lord has gone into 7th house and is

controlled by Sa and has malefic aspect of Ju and is also aspected by Ra.

>

>His Ra AD started in May 2006 and soon his relationship with his wife

reached its nadir (lowest) in its 1st sector itself.

>

>I wondered;

>

>Is this because Ra has aspect on 7th house?

>

>Is it because Ra behaves like Ju here and because Ju is malefic

for 7th house so Ra also acts malefically for 7th house.

>

>Is it because Ra is aspecting 6th lord Mo and thus making it even more

worse and this Mo disturbs the 7th house as it is placed in 7th house? And

when the AD of Ra came, it strengthened the running reasons (the then

prevailing causes) for the split. Ra acted on the mind of this native

strongly (9th aspect of Ra on Mo). He did something harsh (what he told me)

and his wife walked away.

>

>The divorce formally occurred in the AD of Ju and none of the party was

eager to prevent it.

>

>Poor career:

>

>1.   Now coming to poor career, the first thing that

struck me,  that the L12 of 10th (Ve) has come into 10th thus

spoiling the 10th house by a big margin.

>

>2.   The 9th lord and the 10th lord are spoiled by

the aspect of malefic Sa.

>

>3.   The 10th lord is aspected by Ra in Navansh also.

>

>Apart from these, I am, at present, not able to figure out other reasons

for poor career (here poor career means failure in what ever he did as job or

business ultimately shutting it down, failure to get into an organizations,

failed in getting picked up by known person in his field of photography,

failure in getting his photography related projects approved by agencies

which mattered).

>

>

>There is another thing which I noticed in this chart.

>

>“There are no zeros in the SAV chart from Asc. But there are 2 zeros

from Sun chart and 3 zeros from Moon chart�.

>

>We understand that zeros in the chart delay the proceedings of the

related events.

>How do we analyze when the zeros are different in the same chart when

viewed from Asc, Sun & Moon.

>

>I request members to validate the events of the above charts and give

their views on the zeros in SAV chart.

>

>What I understood while speaking to him is that his own efforts in the

right direction for career left lot to be desired. He has a ready made

negative answer to each attempt proposed to him.

>

>The native's father wants to get him married once again. When he insisted

to know about this, I told him that the same will not be feasible in the

existing Ju AD till March 2009 and after that if possible he should himself

prevent it untill the AD of Sa completes in Oct 2010. The possibility is to

be further analyzed.

>

>Looking forward to analysis from group members.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>