IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [Astrolab_9] Nuclear Deal -When?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir and all Forum members, I have joined this group recently. I am excited to forward you my latest prediction which is a unique one. Though the method of prediction is different but it is a part of astrology hence you all would like it. As you all are aware that recently India and US have signed Nuclear Deal on 10th October at 23.58 hours IST or say at the very begining of 11th October. I had predicted this date well in advance, say on 29th June. When Vote of Confidence was to be taken by our PM on the issue of Nuclear Deal, I had dared to predict whether this Deal will be signed at all and if yes, when? So please read the mail and see how 11th October strongly predicted came true.Dr.Ashwin Rawal--- On Sun, 29/6/08, ashwinrawal

<ashwinrawal wrote:

ashwinrawal <ashwinrawal[Astrolab_9] Nuclear Deal -When?Astrolab_9 Date: Sunday, 29 June, 2008, 9:12 PM

Dear Pranavji and all the members in the Group;

A question was asked today on 29/6/2008 at 17.59 hours by my Son as to whether Prime Minister would be successful in signing the Nuclear deal? If yes, when this will be really possible? I asked him to give the numbers. He gave 50 for Yes and 29 for No.

50 number has Mercury/Rahu/ Mercury in the team

29 number has Venus/Moon/Moon in the team

Ruling planets at 17.59 hours are as under:

Day lord Sunday-Sun

Sign lord/Star lord/Sub lord/SubSub lord

Asc: Mars Mercury Rahu Jupiter

Moon: Mars Venus Mercury Mercury

Here Mercury is very strong as he appeared 3 times. Mars 2 times hence at second number. Rahu, Venus, Jupiter and sun will be strong at descending order.

Now 50 is the strong number here as can be seen in the ruling planets. So it is final that PM will sign the agreement. When? Let us try.

We will move Sun here. First date will be 10th July. On this day possibility is there but Date is not so strong as Jupiter is weak and retrograde. Again move Sun to Ashlesha star whose ruler is Mercury. Pick the date 8th August. Date is strong but since Sign lord Moon is not in the ruling list, there is a doubt about this date but still we will watch this.

Now we will move Sun to Virgo Sign straight way. Mercury is very strong and Mars is also strong so will go to Chitra Star ruled by Mars. We will fix 11th October as a strong date picking Rahu as sub lord of Sun. Since Mars is strong we will lastly move Sun to Scorpio Sign, Jyeshta Star. Here we will pick the Date 10th December also.

In conclusion we will watch 10th July, 8th August, 11th October and 10th December as per ruling planets.

But according to my own study I feel 10th October to 16th October is the strong period for finalization of Nuclear deal and if not, then Agreement will be done between 3rd December to 15th December.Dr. Ashwin Rawal

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.