Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,

This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled on

8th dec this year.

Birth details are

2nd august 1983

12:15 pm

76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India

I will study the chart and give details later.

Thanks

Prabha

Dear Group Members,

Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date on the chart posted by Prabha ji.

Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24

Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008

Judgment of happiness in marriage:

1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in natal chart

Put together these manage 50 points.

2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little.

3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and this Sa is also neutral.

4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect.

5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house.

6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43 degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks (Nakshatra).

So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed 8th from the house A.

And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise happy marriage.

Delay factors & deriving the marriage date:

1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh.

2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart.

3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in transit.

This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as obstruction from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be the period after that facilitated the groom selection.

4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house. There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12 planets do not give good results and here except for one big cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart.

5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to give the good result which was to be given by Me.

6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in Aug 2007.

7. There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the 6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could.

8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period.

9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju.

10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through KAS laws.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote :

>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,

>This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled on

>8th dec this year.

>Birth details are

>2nd august 1983

>12:15 pm

>76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India

>

>I will study the chart and give details later.

>Thanks

>Prabha

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

I am getting Asc 10 Li 1.

As such there is no saturn delay.

Saturn is aspecting houe B and Lord of C in rasi.

Saturn is not aspecting house A or lord of A (Mars) in rasi.

Saturn should have aspect on Mars in navamsa otherwise.

If we are considering navamsa,then Saturn should be aspecting

all three houses in navamsa like saturn in 5th house in navsamsa.

I hope you will get it.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 9/11/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: A chart to study date of marriage Date: Sunday, 9 November, 2008, 4:55 PM

09.11.08Dear Group Members, Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date on the chart posted by Prabha ji.Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008Judgment of happiness in marriage:1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in natal chart Put together these manage 50 points.2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little.3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and this Sa is also neutral.4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect.5. There is no

aspect of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house.6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43 degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks (Nakshatra).So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed 8th from the house A. And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise happy marriage.Delay factors & deriving the marriage date:1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh.2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart.3. So there is only full delay of Sa.. This Sa is 5Li49. So the delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in transit.This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as

far as obstruction from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be the period after that facilitated the groom selection.4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house. There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12 planets do not give good results and here except for one big cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart.5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to give the good result which was to be given by Me.6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in Aug 2007.7.

There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the 6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could.8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period.9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju.10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through KAS laws.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Sun, 09

Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote :>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,>This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled on>8th dec this year.>Birth details are>2nd august 1983>12:15 pm>76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India>>I will study the chart and give details later.>Thanks>Prabha>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Group Members,

Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date on the chart posted by Prabha ji.

Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24

Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008

Judgment of happiness in marriage:

1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in natal chart

Put together these manage 50 points.

2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little.

3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and this Sa is also neutral.

4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect.

5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house.

6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43 degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks (Nakshatra).

So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed 8th from the house A.

And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise happy marriage.

Delay factors & deriving the marriage date:

1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh.

2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart.

3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in transit.

This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as obstruction from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be the period after that facilitated the groom selection.

4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house. There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12 planets do not give good results and here except for one big cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart.

5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to give the good result which was to be given by Me.

6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in Aug 2007.

7. There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the 6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could.

8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period.

9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju.

10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through KAS laws.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote :

>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,

>This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled on

>8th dec this year.

>Birth details are

>2nd august 1983

>12:15 pm

>76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India

>

>I will study the chart and give details later.

>Thanks

>Prabha

>

Dear Nikhlesh Ji and all,There is no delay either by Sa or Ju.Asc. is 10 Li 1 as obtained by Anup Ji.Ramesh Mishranikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote: 09.11.08 Dear Group Members, Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date on the chart posted by Prabha ji. Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24 Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008 Judgment of happiness in

marriage: 1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in natal chart Put together these manage 50 points. 2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little. 3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and this Sa is also neutral. 4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect. 5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house. 6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43 degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks (Nakshatra). So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed 8th from the house A. And this Ma is in the

Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise happy marriage. Delay factors & deriving the marriage date: 1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh. 2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart. 3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in transit. This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as obstruction from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be the period after that facilitated the groom selection. 4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house. There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12 planets

do not give good results and here except for one big cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart. 5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to give the good result which was to be given by Me. 6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in Aug 2007. 7. There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the 6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could. 8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period. 9. Me,Ve &

Ju are planets which have high points both from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju. 10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through KAS laws. Regards, Nikhlesh Mathur On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote : >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members, >This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled on >8th dec this year. >Birth details are >2nd august 1983 >12:15 pm >76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India > >I will study the chart and give details later. >Thanks >Prabha >

Nikhlesh,

Isn't Root karaka the 8th lord from the karaka house? So in this case it won't be LoA but Lord of 8th from A.

Satish

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2008 6:25:54 AMRe: A chart to study date of marriage

09.11.08Dear Group Members, Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date on the chart posted by Prabha ji.Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008Judgment of happiness in marriage:1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in natal chart Put together these manage 50 points.2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little.3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and this Sa is also neutral.4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect.5. There is no aspect

of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house.6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43 degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks (Nakshatra).So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed 8th from the house A. And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise happy marriage.Delay factors & deriving the marriage date:1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh.2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart.3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in transit.This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as

obstruction from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be the period after that facilitated the groom selection.4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house. There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12 planets do not give good results and here except for one big cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart.5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to give the good result which was to be given by Me.6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in Aug 2007.7. There

is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the 6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could.8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period.9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju.10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through KAS laws.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Sun, 09 Nov 2008

prabha.acharya wrote :>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,>This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled on>8th dec this year.>Birth details are>2nd august 1983>12:15 pm>76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India>>I will study the chart and give details later.>Thanks>Prabha>

Dear Ramesh ji,

I am also getting Asc at 10 Li 1 and Sa is placed in Ascendant.

So Sa is seeing house B.

In navansh Sa is placed in house C (11th house). So there is full delay by Saturn.

Yes, I agree thee is no delay due to Ju, which I also mentioned in my analysis.

But there is definitely full delay by Saturn.

Is it not so when Sa is in 1st house of the chart?

Your guidance awaited please.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh Ji and all,

>There is no delay either by Sa or Ju.

>Asc. is 10 Li 1 as obtained by Anup Ji.

>Ramesh Mishra

>

>nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

> 09.11.08

>

> Dear Group Members,

>

> Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date on the chart posted by Prabha ji.

>

> Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24

>

> Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008

>

> Judgment of happiness in marriage:

>

> 1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in natal chart

>

> Put together these manage 50 points.

>

> 2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little.

>

> 3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and this Sa is also neutral.

>

> 4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect.

>

> 5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house.

>

> 6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43 degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks (Nakshatra).

>

> So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed 8th from the house A.

>

> And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise happy marriage.

>

> Delay factors & deriving the marriage date:

>

> 1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh.

>

> 2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart.

>

> 3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in transit.

>

> This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as obstruction from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be the period after that facilitated the groom selection.

>

> 4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house. There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12 planets do not give good results and here except for one big cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart.

>

> 5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to give the good result which was to be given by Me.

>

> 6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in Aug 2007.

>

> 7. There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the 6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could.

>

> 8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period.

>

> 9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju.

>

> 10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through KAS laws.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote :

> >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,

> >This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled on

> >8th dec this year.

> >Birth details are

> >2nd august 1983

> >12:15 pm

> >76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India

> >

> >I will study the chart and give details later.

> >Thanks

> >Prabha

> >

>

>

>

Dear Nikhlesh Ji,I repeat it. To cause delay by Sa, Sa must aspect either all the three house A,B and C or loa, lob, loc in rasi or navamsa..If Sa aspects all the three houses A,B,C in navamsa then also full delay is considered.In this chart Sa aspects house B for 7th as B and LoC Sun but Sa does not aspect house A or LoA Ma in rasi and navamsa.So there is no full delay by Sa.I think this is clear now.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishranikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote: Dear Ramesh

ji, I am also getting Asc at 10 Li 1 and Sa is placed in Ascendant. So Sa is seeing house B. In navansh Sa is placed in house C (11th house). So there is full delay by Saturn. Yes, I agree thee is no delay due to Ju, which I also mentioned in my analysis. But there is definitely full delay by Saturn. Is it not so when Sa is in 1st house of the chart? Your guidance awaited please. Regards, Nikhlesh Mathur On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 ramesh mishra wrote : >Dear Nikhlesh Ji and all, >There is no delay either by Sa or Ju. >Asc. is 10 Li 1 as obtained by Anup Ji. >Ramesh Mishra > >nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote: > > 09.11.08 > > Dear Group Members, > > Here is my attempt on

validating the marriage date on the chart posted by Prabha ji. > > Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24 > > Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008 > > Judgment of happiness in marriage: > > 1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in natal chart > > Put together these manage 50 points. > > 2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little. > > 3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and this Sa is also neutral. > > 4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect. > > 5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord

Ju on the 7th house. > > 6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43 degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks (Nakshatra). > > So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed 8th from the house A. > > And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise happy marriage. > > Delay factors & deriving the marriage date: > > 1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh. > > 2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart. > > 3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in

transit. > > This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as obstruction from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be the period after that facilitated the groom selection. > > 4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house. There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12 planets do not give good results and here except for one big cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart. > > 5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to give the good result which was to be given by Me. > > 6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen because at

that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in Aug 2007. > > 7. There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the 6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could. > > 8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period. > > 9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju. > > 10. So the marriage date

8th Dec 2008 is validated through KAS laws. > > Regards, > Nikhlesh Mathur > > > > > > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote : > >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members, > >This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled on > >8th dec this year. > >Birth details are > >2nd august 1983 > >12:15 pm > >76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India > > > >I will study the chart and give details later. > >Thanks > >Prabha > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

I studied the chart and got similar results as Mr. Nikhilesh. Except

I get Asc as 8Lib14 and KAY as 22:44:22.

I always come up with doubts while studying charts.

In this chart too why did the female is getting married when Su is

transitting Scorpio? Ma is with less than 12 points. She could

have got married when Su was transitting Taurus(Nks Mo),

Cancer (Nks Sa/Me), Virgo(Nks Mo), Capricorn(Nks Mo).

Thanks

Prabha

PS Mr. Nikhilesh has given " Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of

Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju. " ---- Do we see the planetary

positions too with Sun's transit to come to a conclusion of an

event.

, ramesh

mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

> Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

> I repeat it. To cause delay by Sa, Sa must aspect either all the

three house A,B and C or loa, lob, loc in rasi or navamsa..

> If Sa aspects all the three houses A,B,C in navamsa then also

full delay is considered.

> In this chart Sa aspects house B for 7th as B and LoC Sun but

Sa does not aspect house A or LoA Ma in rasi and navamsa.

> So there is no full delay by Sa.

> I think this is clear now.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh ji,

>

> I am also getting Asc at 10 Li 1 and Sa is placed in

Ascendant.

> So Sa is seeing house B.

>

> In navansh Sa is placed in house C (11th house). So there is

full delay by Saturn.

>

> Yes, I agree thee is no delay due to Ju, which I also mentioned

in my analysis.

> But there is definitely full delay by Saturn.

>

> Is it not so when Sa is in 1st house of the chart?

> Your guidance awaited please.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :

> >Dear Nikhlesh Ji and all,

> >There is no delay either by Sa or Ju.

> >Asc. is 10 Li 1 as obtained by Anup Ji.

> >Ramesh Mishra

> >

> >nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

> >

> > 09.11.08

> >

> > Dear Group Members,

> >

> > Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date

on the chart posted by Prabha ji.

> >

> > Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24

> >

> > Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008

> >

> > Judgment of happiness in marriage:

> >

> > 1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in

natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in

natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in

natal chart

> >

> > Put together these manage 50 points.

> >

> > 2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little.

> >

> > 3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and

this Sa is also neutral.

> >

> > 4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect.

> >

> > 5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house.

> >

> > 6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43

degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks

(Nakshatra).

> >

> > So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one

point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed

8th from the house A.

> >

> > And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is

some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise

happy marriage.

> >

> > Delay factors & deriving the marriage date:

> >

> > 1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal

chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh.

> >

> > 2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart.

> >

> > 3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the

delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in

transit.

> >

> > This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as obstruction

from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be

the period after that facilitated the groom selection.

> >

> > 4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her

Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house.

There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is

also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12

planets do not give good results and here except for one big

cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart.

> >

> > 5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is

LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to

give the good result which was to be given by Me.

> >

> > 6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in

her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen

because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in

Aug 2007.

> >

> > 7. There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did

not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be

because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the

6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could.

> >

> > 8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector

of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period.

> >

> > 9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both

from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a

combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find

that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is

LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun

and Me will be in the sign of Ju.

> >

> > 10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through

KAS laws.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote :

> > >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,

> > >This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled

on

> > >8th dec this year.

> > >Birth details are

> > >2nd august 1983

> > >12:15 pm

> > >76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India

> > >

> > >I will study the chart and give details later.

> > >Thanks

> > >Prabha

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them

now.

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them

now.

>

Dear Ramesh ji,

Thanks a million for correcting me.

Uptil now I was thinking that the full delay of Sa will be there if Sa aspects any of the 3 houses A,B, or C or any one of its lords in either natal or navansh.

But now I have changed my notes that for causing full delay, Sa has to aspect all 3 houses A,B,C, or aspect LoA, LoB or LoC in natal or navansh.

Thanks again for it.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

PS : I am not getting some of the mails of this forum since 8th Nov. For example I did not get the mail of the analysis I posted on Prabhaji's query. Neither I got this mail of Ramesh ji. I happen to read this mail of Ramesh ji as Prabha ji fortunately replied on Ramesh ji's answer and that reached me.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

> , ramesh

>mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

> >

> > Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

> > I repeat it. To cause delay by Sa, Sa must aspect either all the

>three house A,B and C or loa, lob, loc in rasi or navamsa..

> > If Sa aspects all the three houses A,B,C in navamsa then also

>full delay is considered.

> > In this chart Sa aspects house B for 7th as B and LoC Sun but

>Sa does not aspect house A or LoA Ma in rasi and navamsa.

> > So there is no full delay by Sa.

> > I think this is clear now.

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> >

> > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ramesh ji,

> >

> > I am also getting Asc at 10 Li 1 and Sa is placed in

>Ascendant.

> > So Sa is seeing house B.

> >

> > In navansh Sa is placed in house C (11th house). So there is

>full delay by Saturn.

> >

> > Yes, I agree thee is no delay due to Ju, which I also mentioned

>in my analysis.

> > But there is definitely full delay by Saturn.

> >

> > Is it not so when Sa is in 1st house of the chart?

> > Your guidance awaited please.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :

> > >Dear Nikhlesh Ji and all,

> > >There is no delay either by Sa or Ju.

> > >Asc. is 10 Li 1 as obtained by Anup Ji.

> > >Ramesh Mishra

> > >

> > >nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

> > >

> > > 09.11.08

> > >

> > > Dear Group Members,

> > >

> > > Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date

>on the chart posted by Prabha ji.

> > >

> > > Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24

> > >

> > > Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008

> > >

> > > Judgment of happiness in marriage:

> > >

> > > 1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in

>natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in

>natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in

>natal chart

> > >

> > > Put together these manage 50 points.

> > >

> > > 2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little.

> > >

> > > 3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and

>this Sa is also neutral.

> > >

> > > 4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect.

> > >

> > > 5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house.

> > >

> > > 6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43

>degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks

>(Nakshatra).

> > >

> > > So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one

>point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed

>8th from the house A.

> > >

> > > And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is

>some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise

>happy marriage.

> > >

> > > Delay factors & deriving the marriage date:

> > >

> > > 1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal

>chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh.

> > >

> > > 2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart.

> > >

> > > 3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the

>delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in

>transit.

> > >

> > > This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as obstruction

> from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be

>the period after that facilitated the groom selection.

> > >

> > > 4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her

>Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house.

>There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is

>also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12

>planets do not give good results and here except for one big

>cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart.

> > >

> > > 5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is

>LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to

>give the good result which was to be given by Me.

> > >

> > > 6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in

>her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen

>because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in

>Aug 2007.

> > >

> > > 7. There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did

>not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be

>because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the

>6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could.

> > >

> > > 8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector

>of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period.

> > >

> > > 9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both

> from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a

>combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find

>that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is

>LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun

>and Me will be in the sign of Ju.

> > >

> > > 10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through

>KAS laws.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Nikhlesh Mathur

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote :

> > > >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,

> > > >This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled

>on

> > > >8th dec this year.

> > > >Birth details are

> > > >2nd august 1983

> > > >12:15 pm

> > > >76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India

> > > >

> > > >I will study the chart and give details later.

> > > >Thanks

> > > >Prabha

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them

>now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>now.

> >

>

>

>

Hello Prabha Ji,This happens because after opening the saved chart you are not going to natal data entry page and not correcting either date or time of birth.Therefore go to the natal data entry page change either the date or time of birth and again bring it to the original date or time of birth. You will get the correct ascendant of the chart.There is bug in the program so you have to go to this page and amend it.As your question is about the transit of Sun, there may be slight deviations due to other reasons like muhurat settings, availability of hall and other factors.The marriage date is fixed when Sun will transit in the sign of Sc and in the nakshtra of Me. Here Ma is LoA and LoB and Me is LoEShe is now 25+. As you have mentioned she is a doctor so according to desh, kaal and paatra it is not a delayed marriage.Her lagna has 28 SAV points and she seems to have brilliant student in her studies because her memory seems to be

sharp.The marriage is fixed in her Ve antra. Ve is SD to Me (LoE ).She attained the age of 18 during Ra antra and then following Ju antra is 12th lord of house B for 7th so Ju is inappropriate to furnish her marriage.Next following Sa antra could have given her marriage but it did not do so.Sa is LoD for 7th and aspects Mo. Sa also aspects Su. This way a natural malefic planet aspects both luminaries and enhanced the period of marriage.During this time native might might not be interested in her marriage due to her career enhancement.You may confirm this from native.Following Me antra also could have furnished the marriage but this Me is in 6th house in navamsa.Now the turn comes to Ke antara. Ke is again associated with Ju the 6th lord and he is SD to Ma and Me. Both of these planet occupy 6th in navamsa.Next Ve antara is all the way appropriage to represent Me and the marriage is thus fixed.The marriage is fixed in second

sector of Ve. It could have been in the first sector also.Hope I may be correct in reasoning out the marriage date.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra"prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya wrote: Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members, I studied the chart and got similar results as Mr. Nikhilesh. Except I get Asc as 8Lib14 and KAY as 22:44:22. I always come up with doubts while studying charts. In this chart too why did the female is getting married when Su is transitting Scorpio? Ma is with less than 12 points.

She could have got married when Su was transitting Taurus(Nks Mo), Cancer (Nks Sa/Me), Virgo(Nks Mo), Capricorn(Nks Mo). Thanks Prabha PS Mr. Nikhilesh has given "Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju." ---- Do we see the planetary positions too with Sun's transit to come to a conclusion of an event. , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: > > Dear Nikhlesh Ji, > I repeat it. To cause delay by Sa, Sa must aspect either all the three house A,B and C or loa, lob, loc in rasi or navamsa.. > If Sa aspects all the three houses A,B,C in navamsa then also full delay is considered. > In this chart Sa aspects house B for 7th as B and LoC Sun but Sa does not aspect house A or LoA Ma in rasi and navamsa.

> So there is no full delay by Sa. > I think this is clear now. > Thanks and regards. > Ramesh Mishra > > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote: > > Dear Ramesh ji, > > I am also getting Asc at 10 Li 1 and Sa is placed in Ascendant. > So Sa is seeing house B. > > In navansh Sa is placed in house C (11th house). So there is full delay by Saturn. > > Yes, I agree thee is no delay due to Ju, which I also mentioned in my analysis. > But there is definitely full delay by Saturn. > > Is it not so when Sa is in 1st house of the chart? > Your guidance awaited please. > > Regards, > Nikhlesh Mathur > > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 ramesh mishra wrote : > >Dear Nikhlesh Ji and all, > >There is no delay

either by Sa or Ju. > >Asc. is 10 Li 1 as obtained by Anup Ji. > >Ramesh Mishra > > > >nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote: > > > > 09.11.08 > > > > Dear Group Members, > > > > Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date on the chart posted by Prabha ji. > > > > Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24 > > > > Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008 > > > > Judgment of happiness in marriage: > > > > 1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in natal chart > > > > Put together these manage 50

points. > > > > 2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little. > > > > 3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and this Sa is also neutral. > > > > 4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect. > > > > 5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house. > > > > 6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43 degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks (Nakshatra). > > > > So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed 8th from the house A. > > > > And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise happy marriage. > > > > Delay

factors & deriving the marriage date: > > > > 1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh. > > > > 2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart. > > > > 3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in transit. > > > > This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as obstruction from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be the period after that facilitated the groom selection. > > > > 4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house. There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12 planets do not give good

results and here except for one big cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart. > > > > 5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to give the good result which was to be given by Me. > > > > 6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in Aug 2007. > > > > 7. There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the 6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could. > > > > 8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector of Ve (July 08 to Jan

2009). Dec 08th comes in this period. > > > > 9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju. > > > > 10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through KAS laws. > > > > Regards, > > Nikhlesh Mathur > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote : > > >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members, > > >This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled on > > >8th dec this year. > > >Birth details are > > >2nd august 1983 > > >12:15 pm > > >76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India > > > > > >I will study the chart and give details later. > > >Thanks > > >Prabha > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. >

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Dear

Nikhlesh ji,

Yes,

I too have experienced that I haven’t received all mails that were posted on

list by others and me. Maybe its some

glitch.

In

any case, the past few mails posted on list have come to my mail box.

Keep

and eye out and occasionally check the list just to be sure till fixes

this glitch.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of nikhlesh mathur

Monday November 10, 2008

1:11 AM

To:

Re: Re:

A chart to study date of marriage

Dear Ramesh ji,

Thanks a million for

correcting me.

Uptil now I was thinking that the full delay of Sa will be there if Sa aspects

any of the 3 houses A,B, or C or any one of its lords in either natal or

navansh.

But now I have changed my notes that for causing full delay, Sa has to aspect

all 3 houses A,B,C, or aspect LoA, LoB or LoC in natal or navansh.

Thanks again for it.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

PS : I am not getting some of the mails of this forum since 8th Nov. For

example I did not get the mail of the analysis I posted on Prabhaji's query.

Neither I got this mail of Ramesh ji. I happen to read this mail of Ramesh ji

as Prabha ji fortunately replied on Ramesh ji's answer and that reached me.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

> , ramesh

>mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

> >

> > Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

> > I repeat it. To cause delay by Sa, Sa must aspect either all the

>three house A,B and C or loa, lob, loc in rasi or navamsa..

> > If Sa aspects all the three houses A,B,C in navamsa then also

>full delay is considered.

> > In this chart Sa aspects house B for 7th as B and LoC Sun but

>Sa does not aspect house A or LoA Ma in rasi and navamsa.

> > So there is no full delay by Sa.

> > I think this is clear now.

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> >

> > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ramesh ji,

> >

> > I am also

getting Asc at 10 Li 1 and Sa is placed in

>Ascendant.

> > So Sa is seeing house B.

> >

> > In navansh Sa is placed in house C (11th house). So there is

>full delay by Saturn.

> >

> > Yes, I agree thee is no delay due to Ju, which I also mentioned

>in my analysis.

> > But there is definitely full delay by Saturn.

> >

> > Is it not so when Sa is in 1st house of the chart?

> > Your guidance awaited please.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :

> > >Dear Nikhlesh Ji and all,

> > >There is no delay either by Sa or Ju.

> > >Asc. is 10 Li 1 as obtained by Anup Ji.

> > >Ramesh Mishra

> > >

> > >nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

> > >

> > > 09.11.08

> > >

> > > Dear Group Members,

> > >

> > >

Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date

>on the chart posted by Prabha ji.

> > >

> > > Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19,

76.E.24

> > >

> > > Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th

Dec 2008

> > >

> > > Judgment of happiness in marriage:

> > >

> > > 1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from

it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in

>natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in

>natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in

>natal chart

> > >

> > > Put together these manage 50 points.

> > >

> > > 2. The point difference in 1st &

7th house is very little.

> > >

> > > 3. None of planets except Sa aspects

house A,B,C, and

>this Sa is also neutral.

> > >

> > > 4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa

aspect.

> > >

> > > 5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord

Ju on the 7th house.

> > >

> > > 6. The distance between Su & Ve is

between 3 to 43

>degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks

>(Nakshatra).

> > >

> > > So all in all there would be happiness in marriage

except one

>point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed

>8th from the house A.

> > >

> > > And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be

there is

>some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise

>happy marriage.

> > >

> > > Delay factors & deriving the marriage date:

> > >

> > > 1. There is Sa delay because Sa is

seeing house B in natal

>chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh.

> > >

> > > 2. There is no Jupiter delay in this

chart.

> > >

> > > 3. So there is only full delay of Sa.

This Sa is 5Li49. So the

>delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in

>transit.

> > >

> > > This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as

obstruction

> from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be

>the period after that facilitated the groom selection.

> > >

> > > 4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the

AD of Ketu. Her

>Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house.

>There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is

>also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12

>planets do not give good results and here except for one big

>cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart.

> > >

> > > 5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD

to Me which is

>LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to

>give the good result which was to be given by Me.

> > >

> > > 6. Here it must be noted that

when the AD of Me came in

>her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen

>because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in

>Aug 2007.

> > >

> > > 7. There is no zero in the SAV chart.

But the marriage did

>not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be

>because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the

>6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could.

> > >

> > > 8. The marriage therefore got to happen

in the 2nd sector

>of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period.

> > >

> > > 9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which

have high points both

> from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a

>combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find

>that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is

>LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun

>and Me will be in the sign of Ju.

> > >

> > > 10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008

is validated through

>KAS laws.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Nikhlesh Mathur

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote :

> > > >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,

> > > >This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage

is scheduled

>on

> > > >8th dec this year.

> > > >Birth details are

> > > >2nd august 1983

> > > >12:15 pm

> > > >76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India

> > > >

> > > >I will study the chart and give details later.

> > > >Thanks

> > > >Prabha

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!

Invite them

>now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>now.

> >

>

>

>

Dear

Prabha ji,

Sun’s

transit is important for furnishing event. We will select the proper antra and then give

thought on selecting the proper sector and then within that sector we will

select the probable dates when an event can take place, so that is based on

transit of sun.

Now,

with our WS we get the power of planets for all 12 house. Therefore, when Sun transit the sign and

nakshatra of powerful planets as per the WS then there is a probability of

event taking place.

For

marriage, and in India or else where in the world, there are further factors

like Mahurata or availability of Wedding hall and now a days, people prefer to

have weddings on a weekend where guests can come as life has gotten very busy

otherwise.

So

we must keep all such things in mind and apply all laws with intelligence and

practical.

For

example we are studying job, then in places where there is a holiday on weekend

like north America we must keep that in mind, in some countries Friday and

Saturday are holidays then we must keep that in mind when studying charts as on

those days everyone has a day off so less chances of decisions being taken.

There

is also a 13 day window i.e. +/- 13 days toleration we are taking in KAS. So this also must be kept in mind. When solving more and more charts, u might

encounter that in some charts u might find events happening in that 13 day

window from the strongest Significators.

These

are just for guidance.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of prabha.acharya

Sunday November 9, 2008

11:51 PM

Re:

A chart to study date of marriage

I studied the chart and got similar results as Mr. Nikhilesh. Except

I get Asc as 8Lib14 and KAY as 22:44:22.

I always come up with doubts while studying charts.

In this chart too why did the female is getting married when Su is

transitting Scorpio? Ma is with less than 12 points. She could

have got married when Su was transitting Taurus(Nks Mo),

Cancer (Nks Sa/Me), Virgo(Nks Mo), Capricorn(Nks Mo).

Thanks

Prabha

PS Mr. Nikhilesh has given " Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of

Sun and Me will be in the sign of Ju. " ---- Do we see the planetary

positions too with Sun's transit to come to a conclusion of an

event.

ramesh

mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

> Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

> I repeat it. To cause delay by Sa, Sa must aspect either all the

three house A,B and C or loa, lob, loc in rasi or navamsa..

> If Sa aspects all the three houses A,B,C in navamsa then also

full delay is considered.

> In this chart Sa aspects house B for 7th as B and LoC Sun but

Sa does not aspect house A or LoA Ma in rasi and navamsa.

> So there is no full delay by Sa.

> I think this is clear now.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh ji,

>

> I am also getting Asc at 10 Li 1 and Sa is placed in

Ascendant.

> So Sa is seeing house B.

>

> In navansh Sa is placed in house C (11th house). So there is

full delay by Saturn.

>

> Yes, I agree thee is no delay due to Ju, which I also mentioned

in my analysis.

> But there is definitely full delay by Saturn.

>

> Is it not so when Sa is in 1st house of the chart?

> Your guidance awaited please.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 ramesh mishra wrote :

> >Dear Nikhlesh Ji and all,

> >There is no delay either by Sa or Ju.

> >Asc. is 10 Li 1 as obtained by Anup Ji.

> >Ramesh Mishra

> >

> >nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

> >

> > 09.11.08

> >

> > Dear Group Members,

> >

> > Here is my attempt on validating the marriage date

on the chart posted by Prabha ji.

> >

> > Native: Female, 02.08.1983, 12:15 pm, 30.N.19, 76.E.24

> >

> > Query by Prabhaji : Validation of Marriage date 8th Dec 2008

> >

> > Judgment of happiness in marriage:

> >

> > 1. Lord of Asc & lord of 7th from it Ve & Ma are 3:11 in

natal chart. Lord of Moon sign & 7th from it Ma & Ve are 3:11 in

natal chart.Lord of Sun sign & 7th from it Mo & Sa are 1:7 in

natal chart

> >

> > Put together these manage 50 points.

> >

> > 2. The point difference in 1st & 7th house is very little.

> >

> > 3. None of planets except Sa aspects house A,B,C, and

this Sa is also neutral.

> >

> > 4. Ma & Ve both are free from Sa aspect.

> >

> > 5. There is no aspect of the 6th lord Ju on the 7th house.

> >

> > 6. The distance between Su & Ve is between 3 to 43

degrees which is okay and Ve is not in any problematic Nks

(Nakshatra).

> >

> > So all in all there would be happiness in marriage except one

point that the root karak for marriage (lord of house A) is placed

8th from the house A.

> >

> > And this Ma is in the Nks of the 6th lord. So may be there is

some particular cause which might bring in gloom in an otherwise

happy marriage.

> >

> > Delay factors & deriving the marriage date:

> >

> > 1. There is Sa delay because Sa is seeing house B in natal

chart and Sa is placed in house C of Navansh.

> >

> > 2. There is no Jupiter delay in this chart.

> >

> > 3. So there is only full delay of Sa. This Sa is 5Li49. So the

delay of Sa is over when Sa crossed 6 degrees in sign Leo in

transit.

> >

> > This occurred on 26th Aug 2007. So as far as obstruction

from Sa was concerned, it was over on 26th Aug 2007. May be

the period after that facilitated the groom selection.

> >

> > 4. Till Dec 2007 she was running in the AD of Ketu. Her

Ketu is working like Ma & Me. Here Me is LoE for 7th house.

There were chances that AD of Ketu gave marriage. But Ketu is

also conjoined with Ju which is L12 for 7th house. Normally L12

planets do not give good results and here except for one big

cause, unhappiness in marriage is not seen in the chart.

> >

> > 5. The next AD was of Ve. Here Ve is SD to Me which is

LoE for 7th house marriage. So Ve is destined to come forward to

give the good result which was to be given by Me.

> >

> > 6. Here it must be noted that when the AD of Me came in

her life (Dec 2005 to May 2007) the marriage did not happen

because at that time the Saturn delay was not over. It got over in

Aug 2007.

> >

> > 7. There is no zero in the SAV chart. But the marriage did

not happen in the 1st sector (Dec 2007 to July 2008). It could be

because Ve is associated with 6th lord Ju in the Navansh. So the

6th lord delayed the event a bit, imparting whatever efect it could.

> >

> > 8. The marriage therefore got to happen in the 2nd sector

of Ve (July 08 to Jan 2009). Dec 08th comes in this period.

> >

> > 9. Me,Ve & Ju are planets which have high points both

from 7th & 2nd house of her chart from Asc. If we try to bring in a

combination between transit of Sun and these 3 planets, we find

that on the 8th Dec 2008, Su will be in the Nks of Me. Here Me is

LoE both from Asc & Sun. Both Ju & Ve will be in the Nks of Sun

and Me will be in the sign of Ju.

> >

> > 10. So the marriage date 8th Dec 2008 is validated through

KAS laws.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote :

> > >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, List members,

> > >This is a chart of a female doctor. Her marriage is scheduled

on

> > >8th dec this year.

> > >Birth details are

> > >2nd august 1983

> > >12:15 pm

> > >76E24, 30N19, Patiala, Punjab, India

> > >

> > >I will study the chart and give details later.

> > >Thanks

> > >Prabha

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >