IndiaDivine.org

A chart to study date of marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guru Ji,Ash Ji and all members,In response to the mail given by Ash Ji over my findings on the given chart , I think the members misundersttod me over my 5th point.This was my personal comments and it had nothing to do with KAS System.As is evident from the laws of KAS that rasi and navamsa are given equal importance so thinking that my observations were there .It is nowhere written in the lessons that if lod/loe is in 6th house in navamsa then they will not give the result.This was only my imagination while finding the timings so I wrote this point.If any confusion arises over the last mail then delete that one from the archives.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra"Ash's Corner" <kas wrote: Dear Ramesh ji, In your 5th point, that Sa is in 6th house in Navamsa therefore it cannot give result, might not be correct. Guru ji has not said that any planet by virtue of being in 6th, 8th or 12th house in D chart will not give timing of event. I think Guru ji has given in some mail that its not good to have planet in 6th, 8th or 12th house in D chart but he has not given that it cannot give the timing. I think Guru ji has said that, the event can happen but it will be at the cost. If someone can find that email it will be good. Rest all points are well elucidated. Ramesh ji, your are coming close to the answer that is also important thing. Not to overlook that point as

well. For happy marriage and marital life (quality) you will be able to pin point however when there are problems in marital life, then more and more thought has to go into it to judge the event. This too u must have noticed by now. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of ramesh mishra Wednesday November 19, 2008 2:16 AM Re: Re: A chart to study date of marriage Dear Prabha Ji and all, I think you did not read my mail. I had written that the native might have married in the month of Jun/1982. There is a difference of 10 months quite longer difference from that of Aug/1981. Once I too thought of Sa antara but I discarded it with the following reasons. 1.The native lagna SAV point is high with 32 points. 2.His Mo is under the influences of Ra and Ke. 3.His Ve is in Mool nakshtra and aspected by Sa. 4.His both the luminaries are aspected by Sa. 5.His Sa LoE is in 6th house in navamsa. Though Sa is LoE and entitled for giving the result of 7th in its antara, being in 6th house I rejected this antara considering the abovementioned factors which may cause further delay. So I opted Me LoD antara. Moreover Me is in 7th in navamsa. However mistake is mistake. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya > wrote: Respected Guruji, Ash ji, and List members, 1. His wife confirms the birth time but is not sure. So time of birth can be 12.16am. 2. He was away from parents and did his schooling staying in a hostel. 3. He is

also persistent and does things his own way. 4. Other some details are - He worked in a bank (his first job) around october 1975. He met his wife in 1978 and married her on 19/8/1981. His parents didn't have good relation. His mother actually left his father in 1975 and because of that he couldn't get good percentage in graduation. 5. After meeting his wife she encouraged him to study and his first training for services was on 25/8/1981. 6. Child was born after 6yrs of delay on 16/1/1987. Thanks Prabha PS:- Since we are focussing on date of marriage, is it ok if I post his wife's details. , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote: > > Dear Nikhlesh ji and Prabha ji, > > Very good analysis. So you did come to Sa antra and Me antra. > > Yes, one

thing, when there is 1:7 relation between lagna and 7th lord then > it means opposition or more like dominating. When there are disputes then > its 6:8 or 2:12 relation. > > So overall there is less happiness and also as u have observed clearly about > the status of Natural karak venus who is spoilt by being in mool and being > aspected by Sa and Sa also aspects both luminaries. > > Also about the nature of the person, his moon is aspected by Rahu and its > with Sa making him more detached and also whimsical and persistent about > things as he has more sectors of Sa and Me. > > There is also 6:8 between lagna and 9th so blessing factor is not there. > Native might be away or might have less happiness from father maybe due to > living away from father in early age or separation from father. If Prabha > ji can find out it

will be good. > > Therefore for timing of event, LoD and LoE are eager. That has to be kept > in mind. If they get a chance they will try to give the event and that too > eagerly. Here even if Sa was causing delay or say delay causing if the time > was 12:16 still then it would try to give the marriage in the 1st sector > itself as our laws is that "if the delay causing planet, itself is lod or > loe then it will try to give the event in 1st sector or early". > > So if Prabha ji can find out when his marriage was fixed and was the delay > due to mahurat or some other man made factors it will also be good learning. > > This is a very interesting chart, so keep this finding in mind when studying > other charts. You will find that LoD and LoE are very eager to give event > if they get a chance. > > The marriage

quality is not good, but marriage has sustained and they have a > child together as well. So on the whole marriage happened in LoE was good > but quality was poor. > > Yes, one more thing, now that we know the career is as IAS officer, Ju and > Me and Ma are main career giving planets. > > Cheers !!! > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca > > > On Behalf Of nikhlesh > mathur > Tuesday November 18, 2008 5:17 AM > > Re: A chart to study date of marriage > > 18.11.2008 > Question by Prabha ji: 24.12.53,12:05 pm, 11.N.28, 78.E.10 > Asc: 6Pi58 > Marriage when: > > Mt attempt at it; > > 1. There are no zeros in the chart. > > 2. Sa is aspecting only house A,but there is no delay by Sa. > > 3. Ju is aspecting house B and LoB in both natal & Navansh. So there is > Ju delay in the chart. Ju is in the sign belonging to Ve in the natal chart. > > 4. Ve is spoilt as it is in the Mol Nks. It is further spoilt as it is > aspected by Sa in both natal & Navansh. Ve is also associated with 6th lord > in natal chart.Uptil March 1986 the native was in the MD of Ve. >

> 5. Except Ma & Ju, all planets have more than 12 points for 7th house. > > 6. General marriage happiness is not seen in the chart as lord of Asc & > lord of 7th ie Ju & Me are 1:7, Moon sign lord Moon is 4:10 to 7th lord from > Moon, Sun sign lord Me is 1:7 to 7th lord Me from it. The 1st house points > are on the higher side which shows egoistic attitude in marital relations. > > 7. The 5th house and the lord of 5th house are affected by Sa & Ra and > this definitely shows delay in child. Now we need to judge whether the delay > in child is due to delay in marriage or delay do to biological / medical > reasons. In male chart if 11th house & 8th house are affected it creates > problem in child birth. Here both are affected by Ma & Ra. > > 8. The 7th lord Ve is affected by Sa, then by 6th lord and then

by the > virtue of it being in Mool Nks. The presence of Ma with fewer points in 8th > house also disturbs reproductive capability. Further, both Ma & Sa are in > the Nks of Rahu. > > 9. Let us first try to evaluate the marriage date. > > 10. Me & Sa are LoD & LoE for 7th house matters. So both should be eager > to give marriage in their AD's, particularly in the MD of Ve. This means > that marriage could have happened during Jan 1979 to Feb 1980 (sector-1 of > AD of Sa) or from March 1982 to March 1083(sector-1 of AD of Me). There are > no zeros in the chart, so I am presuming sector-1 in both cases. > > But both Me & Sa have high points for 7th house. And marriage happiness is > not seen here. This is contradictory. > > Hence marriage must not have happened in the AD of SA or Me. >

> 11. We have also observed that there is less happiness in marital life > and therefore marriage might have happened in a low power planet. This could > be Ju. But the AD of Ju completed in Jan1979 ( 25 yrs age) and Ju delay was > not over by that time. > > 12. Here Ketu is working like Ju and AD of Ketu was from Jan 1985 to > March 1986. In 1985 (say in March 1985) Ju was in Capricorn and hence > aspecting the 7th house. > > 13. So I believe that marriage might have happened in the period Jan > 1985 to June 1985. The birth of child must have got further delayed. > > Regards, > Nikhlesh Mathur > > > > > > On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 prabha.acharya wrote : > >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, and List members, > >This is a chart of a male: > >DOB 24/12/1953 > >TOB

12.05pm > >POB Rasipuram, Tamil Nadu, India. > > 11N28, 78E10 > > > >To find the date of marriage. > >He is married and has a 18yr old son. > > > >Thanks > >Prabha > > > Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.