Respected Guruji, Ash ji and List members,

Even I had the same doubt what Mr Ash ji had about

Mr. Ramesh ji's answer w.r.t. point 5.

But Mr. Ash ji himself told me to check the native's birth time and

if instead of 12.5pm the birth time is 12.16 then Sa comes to 5th

house and that can cause delay. [ref Msg 19118]

So can Mr. Ash ji please clear this doubt. How come Sa in 5th

house in navamsha cause delay? We know that Sa in 5th house

in rashi chart cause delay as it aspects houses A, B, and C.

Thanks

Prabha

Dear Prabha ji,

I think the answer to this question has been given in various

mails by guruji and Ash ji.I am reproducing one of the answer

given by Ash ji as below.

"TAKE CANCER LAGNA AND SATURN IN 2ND HOUSE. SO IN RASI IF THIS IS THECOMBINATION THEN THERE WILL BE FULL DELAY FOR 7TH HOUSE OR SAYMARRIAGE. AS SATURN WILL BE IN 2ND WILL ASPECT 11TH AND OWNS 7TH HOUSE.

NOW TAKE THE SAME CASE FOR IF CANCER NAVAMSA WAS RISING AND SA IS IN2ND HOUSE THEN IN THAT CASE, SA IS IN 2ND HOUSE, ASPECTS 11TH HOUSEAND OWNS 7TH HOUSE BUT HERE THERE CAN'T BE DELAY AS SATURN IS NOTASPECTING ALL 3 HOUSES. IT OWNS 7TH HOUSE IN NAVAMSA BUT THAT CAN'TBE TAKEN AS IT MUST ASPECT 3 HOUSES.

SO LORD OF HOUSE OF NAVAMSA CAN'T BE TAKEN, BUT THAT IS TO BE TAKENFROM RASI.

SO SAY IF SATURN WERE TO ASPECT 2ND LORD, 11TH LORD AND 7TH LORD OFRASI IN NAVAMSA THEN THERE WOULD BE FULL DELAY.

I THINK THIS IS VERY KEY PART AND THIS IS SEEN AND STUDIED IN MANYCHARTS AND CAN BE EASILY VERIFIED.

SO ONLY WAY SATURN CAN CAUSE DELAY IS IF SATURN WERE IN 5TH HOUSE INNAVAMSA ONLY. AS IT WOULD THEN ASPECT 2ND 11TH AND 7TH HOUSE.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT ABOUT ASPECTS, THE POWER IF U ARE FINING INNAVAMSA, IS BASED THEN ONLY BASIC POWER MEANS WE WILL NOT CONSIDER4:10 OR ASPECTS POWER TRANSFER IN NAVAMSA THAT IS ONLY DONE IN RASIBUT NOT IN NAVAMSA.

SO WE DO NOT TAKE ASPECTS FOR POWER IN NAVAMSA BUT ONLY THE BASICSTRENGTH.

SO ASPECTS ARE TO BE TAKEN IN NAVAMSA BUT IN KAS WE DO SEPARATE OR SAY DISTINGUISH FOR WHAT PURPOSE.

NAVAMSA AS IN INDIVIDUAL CHART IF STUDIED AND THE POWER FOR ALL 12HOUSES AND OF 7TH PLANETS IN NAVAMSA - MEANS STUDYING NAVAMSA AS AD-CHART THEN IN THAT CASE WE TAKE ONLY BASIC STRENGTH FROM SAV OFNAVAMSA ONLY."

You may find more mails regarding this query.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 21/11/08, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya A chart to study marriage Date: Friday, 21 November, 2008, 1:08 PM

Respected Guruji, Ash ji and List members,Even I had the same doubt what Mr Ash ji had aboutMr. Ramesh ji's answer w.r.t. point 5. But Mr. Ash ji himself told me to check the native's birth time and if instead of 12.5pm the birth time is 12.16 then Sa comes to 5th house and that can cause delay. [ref Msg 19118]So can Mr. Ash ji please clear this doubt. How come Sa in 5th house in navamsha cause delay? We know that Sa in 5th house in rashi chart cause delay as it aspects houses A, B, and C.ThanksPrabha

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.