IndiaDivine.org

reg 6th lord, Ju- Sa delay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear SatishThese are some of the messages I found in the archives regarding your doubts.

Msg 3989 6th Lord

CASE I : 1) 6th lord

in 6th is to be treated as (8 - bindus it gets) it gets eg. If Venus (3 bindus)

is 6th lord for Taurus lagna then if

Venus is in Libra then we consider it as 8-3 = 5 points.

Krushna: Correct

2) After we know it has 5 points then we take the

aspects of Venus as -5 for 12th house.

Krushna : Correct

CASE II : 1) 6th lord in 6th is to be treated as

(8 - bindus it gets) it gets eg. If Mars is the 6th lord for Gemini lagna with

7 points and Mars is in 6th house in Scorpio then we consider Mars as

(8 - 7 = 1 bindu) for 6th

house, so it will be malefic for the 6th house as its bindus now are 1 instead

of 7.

Krushna: When we consider the result for 1st

house, we should take Mars as with 7 points ( sixth being house E) For the same

case the sight of Mars on 1st house will be +7. So Mars with more points in

Sixth house and when it is lord of 6th house, increases more points. For

current case this Mars will add 5(due to lord ship of E) +7 due to it's points

in 6th house and +7 due to it's sight on 1st house. So it will get 19 points

extra.

2) After we know it has 1 bindu then we take the

aspects of Mars as (8 - 1 = +7) so we take its

dristi as +7 for 1st, 12th and 9th house. I have seen that these

calculation a planet that is very weak (row

17) for all the houses can reverse and become very strong as the dristi

of the 6th lord is taken in reverse in the calculations especially if the

bindus of 6th lord are high i.e. > 5 points.

Krushna: This effect will be when 6th lord

situated in 6th house only with more points. If situated in any other house,

with more points, it will create some problem with the person denoted by the houses

it aspects.Msg 5493 Why points have to be reduced for 6th Lord

I was going through the

chart again. I shall break down the events and we can study each one. Marital

Problems : No Marriage or no long lasting affair. (Scorpio Lagna)

Reason : Venus in Aadra. NK Venus is spoilt due to

4:10 with 6th lord Mars, Venus again is spoilt due to its placement

in Aadra. Such a venus gets apparent points from Moon and Mars who is 6th lord.

So its strength in the chart is apparent. My addition to this as you have

correctly pointed out, that we can see from the points that Venus is strong BUT

thats apparent strength. This reminds me. Philippe and Margarita do you know

that question we had asked Krushnaji on the list w.r.t.

WHY DOUBLE POINTS HAVE TO BE DELETED FOR 6TH LORD

?

I had asked that question and Krushnaji had

explained this. This is what I understood.

6th lord when its giving its points then its 12th

from 7th house for Marriage matters.

We need to delete 1 set of points i.e say in this

case for Venus has become strong due to 6th lord then we delete the Points 1st

time then we get Strength of Venus without Mars period. NOW WE NEED TO DELETE 2ND

TIME TO GET THE ACTUAL STRENGTH OF

VENUS.

Krushnaji had explained to me with an analogy.

Say there are 5 people in a group and one person

is a leader. The other 4 are supporting it. Out of the 4 persons supporting the

leader one fella is a person with evil intent (6th lord). So his Vote is just apparent.

Hes falsely supporting the leader just to show his support (if there is a tie

then this chap can quickly change sides so hes like the guy from the other side

falsely supporting the chief).

So how if someone ask.. what really is the

strength of YOUR LEADER.

On the Surface we can see that the leader has 4

votes. That we can see from the points from the worksheet IF ITS GOT POINTS

ALSO FROM 6TH LORD. (like venus in this case).

BUT QUESTION IS.. WHAT IS THE REAL STRENGTH OF

THIS LEADER.

To that we can say that .. hmm 1 chap is a bogus

and bologny.. so lets take HIM OFF, SO THE LEADER WILL DEPUTE 1 MORE VOTE

PERSON TO KICK HIM OFF. SO NOW HOW MANY " REAL SUPPORTERS ARE LEFT " ?

Total Votes : 5

Leader : 1

Total left to Vote : 4

Total Bogus fella : 1

Total deputed to kick him out :1

How many left : 2 (1 is kicked out by a leader

deputing him so we take 2 people off).

That is why we TAKE TWICE THE POINTS OFF to get

the REAL STRENGTH.

So lets take the case of Venus here. Its got

points from Mars. So take the points of Mars out 2 times to get his real

strengh of Venus. Such a venus is still spoilt due to other things and being NK

may not give happiness or long lasting relationship. However you may be

right such a spoilt Venus may not give

marriage.... ??? OH MOST IMPORANT THING ALSO IS THAT VENUS HERE IS VERY

IMPORTANT AS IT'S THE 7TH LORD FOR MARRIAGE AND LOE ... so it may deny it ???

And come to think of it such a spoilt venus would

REVERT things during its antra... like Marriage.. however I would like to hear others

view on this..

********************************Msg 14519 JU delay

When there is no delay due

to Saturn, and only Ju causes delay then its 2 rounds of Ju so approximately 24

years is what we take. Then after its own delay is over, if there status of

chart is spoilt, then jupiter has to rectify those and that will enhance the delay......

and procedure i have given as per my understanding in my prev mails...[Ref. Msg 14510]

*********************Msg 9837 Delay in charts

First of all, astrology is not a 2+2=4 science. Solving

more and more charts gives experience and different situations are dealt

differently. Though knowing the basic rules is very important. The cause of

delay is given in details in Lessons but I am trying to explain it again as

much as I know.

In general:

1) check

delay caused by SATURN:

a) Saturn must be in or aspect house A, B, and C OR should be with or aspect LoA,

LoB and LoC in rasi. This same thing is seen in navamsa as well. eg. if

Saturn is in 5th house in rasi or navamsa, automatically there will be

delay by Saturn. Check some special cases too ( given in lessons).

b) how much is the delay caused by saturn ? Saturn

completes its delay after it crosses the zero degree sign of the previous

rasi from where it is located in the natal chart. eg. if Saturn is in

scorpio in rasi chart and is causing delay then the delay is said to be over

when saturn will enter Libra. That may not be exactly 27.5 years.

2) Check delay caused by Jupiter:

a) Jupiter can cause delay if it aspects House A and B or

LoA and LoB. House C or LoC is not required.

b) IF Jupiter is causing delay then When does this

delay get over? It gets over when Jupiter completes two rounds to enter the

sign where jupiter is situated in natal chart. There are other rules to

this as well. Saturn delay and

Jupiter delay should not be counted simultaneously.One should compute end

of jupiter delayAFTER saturn

delay is over. Jupiter delay ends when it goes over or aspects 7th house

or 7th lord. If it is causing delay alone then, it gets over once it passes

natal jupiter after 2 rounds which will be around 24 years.

3) Check

moderation of delayof Saturn by Jupiter:

a) Jupiter may reduce delay too, if it

benifically aspects delay causing saturn or is with saturn. It may not

reduce delay even if it aspects or conjuncts saturn if Jupiter is 6th lord or

is in Libra etc.

b) One must check the relationship between 9th lord and 1st

lord. 5:9 relationship between lagna lord and 9th lord reduces delay/ may

nullify delay.

4) Zeroes cause delay

a) zeroes in a

chart may cause delay too. But one has to be judgemental here. Zeros may

cause a small percentage of delay or may cause delay in antras ( pushing

the time to the next sector). 3 zeroes in a chart may even deny marriage.****************************************

Msg 9889 Special case which

nullifies Ju delay*****************************************

Msg 14526 Ju Delay

If Jupiter is delay causing

planet, then follow the approach that I have given. It need not only be 4

times.

Say if 7th lord is in 6th and 2nd lord is in 6th

house, and everything else is ok AND if jupiter is causing delay means say its

aspecting 2nd and 7th lord then in that case, Ju should rectify 2

problems so it should hit 7th lord or 7th house 2 times.

In that particular chart [Ref Msg 14501], there was 4 problems, status wise so Jupiter

has to rectify those, so that is why I took the

calculation so for jupiter to aspect 7th lord or 7th house 4 times. So after it

hits if 4 times means it rectifies 4 problems or issues, then delay would be

over.

I think in VA portion this is also given somewhere

that after 40 years all problems in marriage are nullified.

So as per our calculations say if Sa is delay

causing and Jupiter is also delay causing and assume Sa is at 0 deg so there

will be 27.5 years of delay due to Saturn and then 12 years means 1 cycle of Jupiter

so total is 27.5 + 12 = 39.5 so after that time say 40th year onwards all delay

will be rectified. So when Ju does 1 cycle, it will rectify 8 problems. So here

we are going by exact.

*******************************************Hope this helps your query. Thanks

Prabha

Dear Prabhaji,

Thanks appreciate your help.

Satish

Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:26:34 PM reg 6th lord, Ju- Sa delay

Dear Satish

These are some of the messages I found in the archives regarding your doubts.

Msg 3989 6th Lord

CASE I : 1) 6th lord in 6th is to be treated as (8 - bindus it gets) it gets eg. If Venus (3 bindus) is 6th lord for Taurus lagna then if Venus is in Libra then we consider it as 8-3 = 5 points.Krushna: Correct2) After we know it has 5 points then we take the aspects of Venus as -5 for 12th house.Krushna : CorrectCASE II : 1) 6th lord in 6th is to be treated as (8 - bindus it gets) it gets eg. If Mars is the 6th lord for Gemini lagna with 7 points and Mars is in 6th house in Scorpio then we consider Mars as

(8 - 7 = 1 bindu) for 6th house, so it will be malefic for the 6th house as its bindus now are 1 instead of 7.Krushna: When we consider the result for 1st house, we should take Mars as with 7 points ( sixth being house E) For the same case the sight of Mars on 1st house will be +7. So Mars with more points in Sixth house and when it is lord of 6th house, increases more points. For current case this Mars will add 5(due to lord ship of E) +7 due to it's points in 6th house and +7 due to it's sight on 1st house. So it will get 19 points extra.2) After we know it has 1 bindu then we take the aspects of Mars as (8 - 1 = +7) so we take its dristi as +7 for 1st, 12th and 9th house. I have seen that these calculation a planet that is very weak (row 17) for all the houses can reverse and become very strong as the dristi of the 6th lord is taken in reverse in the calculations especially if the bindus of 6th lord are high i.e. > 5 points.Krushna: This effect will

be when 6th lord situated in 6th house only with more points. If situated in any other house, with more points, it will create some problem with the person denoted by the houses it aspects.

Msg 5493 Why points have to be reduced for 6th LordI was going through the chart again. I shall break down the events and we can study each one. Marital Problems : No Marriage or no long lasting affair. (Scorpio Lagna)Reason : Venus in Aadra. NK Venus is spoilt due to 4:10 with 6th lord Mars, Venus again is spoilt due to its placement in Aadra. Such a venus gets

apparent points from Moon and Mars who is 6th lord. So its strength in the chart is apparent. My addition to this as you have correctly pointed out, that we can see from the points that Venus is strong BUT thats apparent strength. This reminds me. Philippe and Margarita do you know that question we had asked Krushnaji on the list w.r.t.WHY DOUBLE POINTS HAVE TO BE DELETED FOR 6TH LORD ?I had asked that question and Krushnaji had explained this. This is what I understood.6th lord when its giving its points then its 12th from 7th house for Marriage matters.We need to delete 1 set of points i.e say in this case for Venus has become strong due to 6th lord then we delete the Points 1st time then we get Strength of Venus without Mars period. NOW WE NEED TO DELETE 2ND TIME TO GET THE ACTUAL STRENGTH OF VENUS.Krushnaji had explained to me with an analogy.Say there are 5 people in a group and one person is a leader. The other 4 are supporting it. Out of the 4 persons supporting the leader one fella is a person with evil intent (6th lord). So his Vote is just apparent. Hes falsely supporting the leader just to show his support (if there is a tie then this chap can quickly change sides so hes like the guy from the other side falsely supporting the chief).So how if someone ask.. what really is the strength of YOUR LEADER.On the Surface we can see that the leader has 4 votes.

That we can see from the points from the worksheet IF ITS GOT POINTS ALSO FROM 6TH LORD. (like venus in this case).BUT QUESTION IS.. WHAT IS THE REAL STRENGTH OF THIS LEADER.To that we can say that .. hmm 1 chap is a bogus and bologny.. so lets take HIM OFF, SO THE LEADER WILL DEPUTE 1 MORE VOTE PERSON TO KICK HIM OFF. SO NOW HOW MANY "REAL SUPPORTERS ARE LEFT" ?Total Votes : 5Leader : 1Total left to Vote : 4Total Bogus fella : 1Total deputed to kick him out :1How many left : 2 (1 is kicked out by a leader deputing him so we take 2 people off).That is why we TAKE TWICE THE POINTS OFF to get the REAL STRENGTH.So lets take the case of Venus here. Its got points from Mars. So take the points of Mars out 2 times to get his real strengh of Venus. Such a venus is still spoilt due to other things and being NK may not give happiness or long lasting relationship. However you may beright such a spoilt Venus may not give marriage.... ??? OH MOST IMPORANT THING ALSO IS THAT VENUS HERE IS VERY IMPORTANT AS IT'S THE 7TH LORD FOR

MARRIAGE AND LOE ... so it may deny it ???And come to think of it such a spoilt venus would REVERT things during its antra... like Marriage.. however I would like to hear others view on this..

Msg 14519 JU delayWhen there is no delay due to Saturn, and only Ju causes delay then its 2 rounds of Ju so approximately 24 years is what we take. Then after its own delay is over, if there status of chart is spoilt, then jupiter has to rectify those and that will enhance the delay...... and procedure i have given as per my understanding in my prev mails...[Ref. Msg 14510]

Msg 9837 Delay in charts

First of all, astrology is not a 2+2=4 science. Solving more and more charts gives experience and different situations are dealt differently. Though knowing the basic rules is very important. The cause of delay is given in details in Lessons but I am trying to explain it again as much as I know.

In general:

1) check delay caused by SATURN:

a) Saturn must be in or aspect house A, B, and C OR should be with or aspect LoA, LoB and LoC in rasi. This same thing is seen in navamsa as well. eg. if Saturn is in 5th house in rasi or navamsa, automatically there will be delay by Saturn. Check some special cases too ( given in lessons).

b) how much is the delay caused by saturn ? Saturn completes its delay after it crosses the zero degree sign of the previous rasi from where it is located in the natal chart. eg. if Saturn is in scorpio in rasi chart and is causing delay then the delay is said to be over when saturn will enter Libra. That may not be exactly 27.5 years.

2) Check delay caused by Jupiter:

a) Jupiter can cause delay if it aspects House A and B or LoA and LoB. House C or LoC is not required.

b) IF Jupiter is causing delay then When does this delay get over? It gets over when Jupiter completes two rounds to enter the sign where jupiter is situated in natal chart. There are other rules to this as well. Saturn delay and Jupiter delay should not be counted simultaneously.One should compute end of jupiter delayAFTER saturn delay is over. Jupiter delay ends when it goes over or aspects 7th house or 7th lord. If it is causing delay alone then, it gets over once it passes natal jupiter after 2 rounds which will be around 24 years.

3) Check moderation of delayof Saturn by Jupiter:

a) Jupiter may reduce delay too, if it benifically aspects delay causing saturn or is with saturn. It may not reduce delay even if it aspects or conjuncts saturn if Jupiter is 6th lord or is in Libra etc.

b) One must check the relationship between 9th lord and 1st lord. 5:9 relationship between lagna lord and 9th lord reduces delay/ may nullify delay.

4) Zeroes cause delay

a) zeroes in a chart may cause delay too. But one has to be judgemental here. Zeros may cause a small percentage of delay or may cause delay in antras ( pushing the time to the next sector). 3 zeroes in a chart may even deny marriage.

Msg 9889 Special case which nullifies Ju delay

Msg 14526 Ju DelayIf Jupiter is delay causing planet, then follow the approach that I have given. It need not only be 4 times.Say if 7th lord is in 6th and 2nd lord is in 6th house, and everything else is ok AND if jupiter is causing delay means say its aspecting 2nd and 7th lord then in that case, Ju should rectify 2 problems so it should hit 7th lord or 7th house 2 times.In that particular chart [Ref Msg 14501], there was 4 problems, status wise so

Jupiterhas to rectify those, so that is why I took the calculation so for jupiter to aspect 7th lord or 7th house 4 times. So after it hits if 4 times means it rectifies 4 problems or issues, then delay would be over.I think in VA portion this is also given somewhere that after 40 years all problems in marriage are nullified.So as per our calculations say if Sa is delay causing and Jupiter is also delay causing and assume Sa is at 0 deg so there will be 27.5 years of delay due to Saturn and then 12 years means 1 cycle of Jupiter so total is 27.5 + 12 = 39.5 so after that time say 40th year onwards all delay will be rectified. So when Ju does 1 cycle, it will

rectify 8 problems. So here we are going by exact.************ ********* ********* ********* ****

Hope this helps your query.

Thanks

Prabha