IndiaDivine.org

: Unmarried 40 plus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group Members,

As a part of the KAS education, I took a chart of an unmarried 40 plus lady to find out why at this age she is stil unmarried eventhough she is good looking and belongs to a reasonably rich and good status family.

Native: Female, 28.07.1968, 10:15 am, 26.N.53, 75.E.50 Asc: 10Vi9

This lady is unmarried, belongs to a good status & reasonably rich family, is good looking and has never entered into any relationship. In younger life she & her family kept rejecting prospective grooms as none seem to match their standards (the inclination was more towards high status & good looks of the partner).

The question is what astrologically has kept her unmarried and is there any possibility left of wedding bells ringing in her house.

The chart does NOT directly comply with any specific rule pertaining to the denial of marriage.

Yes, Mars has zero points for the 7th house but there are no any other zeros in the chart.

There are blessings in the chart as Sun sign lord Mo is conjoined with the lord of 9th (Ju) from Sun sign in both natal & Navansh.

There is delay of Sa because Sa is seeing house A in natal, house B in Navansh & lord of A in Navansh.

Ju the lord of 7th is in the Nks of Ve (indicates problem in marriage).

But the delays are long over and the blessings are taking care of the delays.

So what is that which has kept her unmarried till date?

I think instead of direct single point reason there must be collective reasons in this chart which all are making a combined bad effect on the event of marriage.

Such as;

1. The karak for marriage is Ve (lord of 2nd). This is afflicted by the 10th sight of malefic Saturn in the Navansh. So the karak of marriage is spoilt.

2. She is of Virgo ascendant. In Virgo ascendant the Root karak of marriage is also Ve ie both karak & root karak are Ve.

3. So both karak & root karak are spoilt by 10th sight of malefic Sa.

Sa is the 6th lord and so besides being malefic due to 3 points only, it is acting double malefic by being the 6th lord.

Ve is both FK & NK for 7th house and it is spoilt.

Ve is also spoilt by the affliction of Rahu in both natal & Navansh.

4. Now, looking at 12th house we see that its lord has gone in 11th house. So bed comforts are also spoilt. Here lord of 12th Sun will enhance the income (this lady is actually earning well in her business related to dress materials, her 11th lord has also gone in 2nd from 11th), but the same Sun has spoilt the bed comforts.

5. The karak for bed comforts is Ju and the root karak is again Ve which is afflicted badly by Sa & Ra.

6. Sun is conjoined with Mars and this Mars is controlled by Malefic Saturn. This could be delaying marriage.

7. One important point here is that Sa is making 4:10 relation with 4 planets namely Su, Me, Ve, Ma and Sa has fewer points than all these 4 planets. So Sa must be SD to the planet which has least points. Here Su, Ve & Ma all have same 4 points and Me has 6 points.

To which planet Sa would really by SD to (Su, Ve or Ma)?

Here Ma is 4th to Sa in D9 chart also.

(So should we here consider that Sa is SD to Ma?)

8. Moon in a female chart enhances the effect of delay and more so when it is in 12th house.

9. From Sun chart the points in 3,6,10,11 are in increasing order.

10. Ma is extremely important for marital life of females. This Ma has zero points for 7th house ( house B for marriage)

11. Even though Ju is aspecting 6th lord Sa but if we look at the point table then Sa is exceptionally strong for all the 12 houses.

Does it mean that Sa effect will be greater always?

Sa here is also Vargottam, so shall we mean that it is extra strong?

Has she been denied marriage due to some other combinations apart from the ones mentioned above?

Or

Is there still a chance for her?

Awaiting responses please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Nikhleshji and list,

In this chart,Ve,Mer,Sun,Mars are in 4:10 relation with Sat.

Mer has 6 points so Mer will not act as SD to Sat.

Sat will not be "samdharmi to" Ve,Sun,Mars as you wrote rather one of these

three planets (depends upon few conditions and antradas) will step in for Sat

as these three will be "samdharmi to" Sat (having 3 points).

In Navamsa,we do not consider samdharmi concept for the planets

having 4:10 relation like here Mars and Sat in navamsa.

In my opinion,the female might had some kind of intercaste relationship

in past perhaps,failure of which lead her mentality to remain unmarried

till now..

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 13/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur : Unmarried 40 plus Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 3:50 PM

13.01.2009 Dear Group Members, As a part of the KAS education, I took a chart of an unmarried 40 plus lady to find out why at this age she is stil unmarried eventhough she is good looking and belongs to a reasonably rich and good status family.Native: Female, 28.07.1968, 10:15 am, 26.N.53, 75.E.50 Asc: 10Vi9This lady is unmarried, belongs to a good status & reasonably rich family, is good looking and has never entered into any relationship. In younger life she & her family kept rejecting prospective grooms as none seem to match their standards (the inclination was more towards high status & good looks of the partner).The question is what astrologically has kept her unmarried and is there any possibility left of wedding bells ringing in her house.The chart does NOT directly comply with any specific rule pertaining to the denial

of marriage.Yes, Mars has zero points for the 7th house but there are no any other zeros in the chart.There are blessings in the chart as Sun sign lord Mo is conjoined with the lord of 9th (Ju) from Sun sign in both natal & Navansh.There is delay of Sa because Sa is seeing house A in natal, house B in Navansh & lord of A in Navansh.Ju the lord of 7th is in the Nks of Ve (indicates problem in marriage).But the delays are long over and the blessings are taking care of the delays.So what is that which has kept her unmarried till date?I think instead of direct single point reason there must be collective reasons in this chart which all are making a combined bad effect on the event of marriage.Such as;1. The karak for marriage is Ve (lord of 2nd). This is afflicted by the 10th sight of malefic Saturn in the Navansh. So the karak of marriage is

spoilt.2. She is of Virgo ascendant. In Virgo ascendant the Root karak of marriage is also Ve ie both karak & root karak are Ve. 3. So both karak & root karak are spoilt by 10th sight of malefic Sa. Sa is the 6th lord and so besides being malefic due to 3 points only, it is acting double malefic by being the 6th lord.Ve is both FK & NK for 7th house and it is spoilt. Ve is also spoilt by the affliction of Rahu in both natal & Navansh.4. Now, looking at 12th house we see that its lord has gone in 11th house. So bed comforts are also spoilt. Here lord of 12th Sun will enhance the income (this lady is actually earning well in her business related to dress materials, her 11th lord has also gone in 2nd from 11th), but the same Sun has spoilt the bed comforts.5. The karak for bed comforts is Ju and the root karak is

again Ve which is afflicted badly by Sa & Ra.6. Sun is conjoined with Mars and this Mars is controlled by Malefic Saturn. This could be delaying marriage.7. One important point here is that Sa is making 4:10 relation with 4 planets namely Su, Me, Ve, Ma and Sa has fewer points than all these 4 planets. So Sa must be SD to the planet which has least points. Here Su, Ve & Ma all have same 4 points and Me has 6 points.To which planet Sa would really by SD to (Su, Ve or Ma)?Here Ma is 4th to Sa in D9 chart also.(So should we here consider that Sa is SD to Ma?)8. Moon in a female chart enhances the effect of delay and more so when it is in 12th house.9. From Sun chart the points in 3,6,10,11 are in increasing order.10. Ma is extremely important for marital life of females. This Ma has zero

points for 7th house ( house B for marriage)11. Even though Ju is aspecting 6th lord Sa but if we look at the point table then Sa is exceptionally strong for all the 12 houses. Does it mean that Sa effect will be greater always?Sa here is also Vargottam, so shall we mean that it is extra strong?Has she been denied marriage due to some other combinations apart from the ones mentioned above?OrIs there still a chance for her?Awaiting responses please!!!!!! !!!!!!Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Nikhleshji and list,

Let me correct myself.

Mer will be also Samdharmi to Sat as Sat has 3 points and Mer

is situated in 4th place with 6 points. So Mer may be a strong

samdharmi to Sat than rest of three planets.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 13/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: : Unmarried 40 plus Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 7:06 PM

In this chart,Ve,Mer, Sun,Mars are in 4:10 relation with Sat.

till now...

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 13/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>[astrologyandtiming events] : Unmarried 40 plusastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 13 January, 2009, 3:50 PM

13.01.2009 Dear Group Members, As a part of the KAS education, I took a chart of an unmarried 40 plus lady to find out why at this age she is stil unmarried eventhough she is good looking and belongs to a reasonably rich and good status family.Native: Female, 28.07.1968, 10:15 am, 26.N.53, 75.E.50 Asc: 10Vi9This lady is unmarried, belongs to a good status & reasonably rich family, is good looking and has never entered into any relationship. In younger life she & her family kept rejecting prospective grooms as none seem to match their standards (the inclination was more towards high status & good looks of the partner).The question is what astrologically has kept her unmarried and is there any possibility left of wedding bells ringing in her house.The chart does NOT directly comply with any specific rule pertaining to the denial

of marriage.Yes, Mars has zero points for the 7th house but there are no any other zeros in the chart.There are blessings in the chart as Sun sign lord Mo is conjoined with the lord of 9th (Ju) from Sun sign in both natal & Navansh.There is delay of Sa because Sa is seeing house A in natal, house B in Navansh & lord of A in Navansh.Ju the lord of 7th is in the Nks of Ve (indicates problem in marriage).But the delays are long over and the blessings are taking care of the delays.So what is that which has kept her unmarried till date?I think instead of direct single point reason there must be collective reasons in this chart which all are making a combined bad effect on the event of marriage.Such as;1. The karak for marriage is Ve (lord of 2nd). This is afflicted by the 10th sight of malefic Saturn in the Navansh. So the karak of marriage is

spoilt.2. She is of Virgo ascendant. In Virgo ascendant the Root karak of marriage is also Ve ie both karak & root karak are Ve. 3. So both karak & root karak are spoilt by 10th sight of malefic Sa. Sa is the 6th lord and so besides being malefic due to 3 points only, it is acting double malefic by being the 6th lord.Ve is both FK & NK for 7th house and it is spoilt. Ve is also spoilt by the affliction of Rahu in both natal & Navansh.4. Now, looking at 12th house we see that its lord has gone in 11th house. So bed comforts are also spoilt. Here lord of 12th Sun will enhance the income (this lady is actually earning well in her business related to dress materials, her 11th lord has also gone in 2nd from 11th), but the same Sun has spoilt the bed comforts.5. The karak for bed comforts is Ju and the root karak is

again Ve which is afflicted badly by Sa & Ra.6. Sun is conjoined with Mars and this Mars is controlled by Malefic Saturn. This could be delaying marriage.7. One important point here is that Sa is making 4:10 relation with 4 planets namely Su, Me, Ve, Ma and Sa has fewer points than all these 4 planets. So Sa must be SD to the planet which has least points. Here Su, Ve & Ma all have same 4 points and Me has 6 points.To which planet Sa would really by SD to (Su, Ve or Ma)?Here Ma is 4th to Sa in D9 chart also.(So should we here consider that Sa is SD to Ma?)8. Moon in a female chart enhances the effect of delay and more so when it is in 12th house.9. From Sun chart the points in 3,6,10,11 are in increasing order.10. Ma is extremely important for marital life of females. This Ma has zero

points for 7th house ( house B for marriage)11. Even though Ju is aspecting 6th lord Sa but if we look at the point table then Sa is exceptionally strong for all the 12 houses. Does it mean that Sa effect will be greater always?Sa here is also Vargottam, so shall we mean that it is extra strong?Has she been denied marriage due to some other combinations apart from the ones mentioned above?OrIs there still a chance for her?Awaiting responses please!!!!!! !!!!!!Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

Nikhleshji and list,

Let me correct myself.

Mer will be also Samdharmi to Sat as Sat has 3 points and Mer

is situated in 4th place with 6 points. So Mer may be a strong

samdharmi to Sat than rest of three planets.

Regards

Anup--- On Tue, 13/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: : Unmarried 40 plus Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 7:06 PM

In this chart,Ve,Mer, Sun,Mars are in 4:10 relation with Sat.

till now...

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 13/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>[astrologyandtiming events] : Unmarried 40 plusastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 13 January, 2009, 3:50 PM

Dear Anup ji & List,

Yes, I also correct myself. Here Sa will be SD to Me which has highest points out of all those planets in the 11th house.

But this is not of much consequence here as no planet has come forward to deliver the marriage event for her.

I happen to know this lady & her family and there has not been any relationship at all in her life. Her parents have been eager for her marriage irrespective of caste.

The only reason that they kept saying 'No' to several proposals when this lady was younger, was that no one matched in particular to this lady's & her mother's dream.

Gradually a word spread and proposals stopped coming. That's the social reason for her being still unmarried.

Let us try to find the astrological reasons.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhleshji and list,

>In this chart,Ve,Mer,Sun,Mars are in 4:10 relation with Sat.

>Mer has 6 points so Mer will not act as SD to Sat.

>Sat will not be " samdharmi to " Ve,Sun,Mars as you wrote rather one of these

>three planets (depends upon few conditions and antradas) will step in for Sat

>as these three will be " samdharmi to " Sat (having 3 points).

>In Navamsa,we do not consider samdharmi concept for the planets

>having 4:10 relation like here Mars and Sat in navamsa.  Â

>In my opinion,the female might had some kind of intercaste relationship

>in past perhaps,failure of which lead her mentality to remain unmarried

>till now.Â

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>--- On Tue, 13/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

> : Unmarried 40 plus

>

>Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 3:50 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>13.01.2009Â

>Dear Group Members,

>

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â As a part of the KAS education, I took a chart of an unmarried 40 plus lady to find out why at this age she is stil unmarried eventhough she is good looking and belongs to a reasonably rich and good status family.

>

>Native: Female, 28.07.1968, 10:15 am, 26.N.53, 75.E.50 Asc: 10Vi9

>

>This lady is unmarried, belongs to a good status & reasonably rich family, is good looking and has never entered into any relationship. In younger life she & her family kept rejecting prospective grooms as none seem to match their standards (the inclination was more towards high status & good looks of the partner).

>

>The question is what astrologically has kept her unmarried and is there any possibility left of wedding bells ringing in her house.

>

>The chart does NOT directly comply with any specific rule pertaining to the denial of marriage.

>

>Yes, Mars has zero points for the 7th house but there are no any other zeros in the chart.

>

>There are blessings in the chart as Sun sign lord Mo is conjoined with the lord of 9th (Ju) from Sun sign in both natal & Navansh.

>

>There is delay of Sa because Sa is seeing house A in natal, house B in Navansh & lord of A in Navansh.

>

>Ju the lord of 7th is in the Nks of Ve (indicates problem in marriage).

>

>But the delays are long over and the blessings are taking care of the delays.

>

>So what is that which has kept her unmarried till date?

>

>I think instead of direct single point reason there must be collective reasons in this chart which all are making a combined bad effect on the event of marriage.

>

>Such as;

>

>1.   The karak for marriage is Ve (lord of 2nd). This is afflicted by the 10th sight of malefic Saturn in the Navansh. So the karak of marriage is spoilt.

>

>2.   She is of Virgo ascendant. In Virgo ascendant the Root karak of marriage is also Ve ie both karak & root karak are Ve.

>

>3.   So both karak & root karak are spoilt by 10th sight of malefic Sa.

>

>Sa is the 6th lord and so besides being malefic due to 3 points only, it is acting double malefic by being the 6th lord.

>

>Ve is both FK & NK for 7th house and it is spoilt.

>Ve is also spoilt by the affliction of Rahu in both natal & Navansh.

>

>4.   Now, looking at 12th house we see that its lord has gone in 11th house. So bed comforts are also spoilt. Here lord of 12th Sun will enhance the income (this lady is actually earning well in her business related to dress materials, her 11th lord has also gone in 2nd from 11th), but the same Sun has spoilt the bed comforts.

>

>5.   The karak for bed comforts is Ju and the root karak is again Ve which is afflicted badly by Sa & Ra.

>

>6.   Sun is conjoined with Mars and this Mars is controlled by Malefic Saturn. This could be delaying marriage.

>

>7.   One important point here is that Sa is making 4:10 relation with 4 planets namely Su, Me, Ve, Ma and Sa has fewer points than all these 4 planets. So Sa must be SD to the planet which has least points. Here Su, Ve & Ma all have same 4 points and Me has 6 points.

>

>

>To which planet Sa would really by SD to (Su, Ve or Ma)?

>

>Here Ma is 4th to Sa in D9 chart also.

>(So should we here consider that Sa is SD to Ma?)

>

>8.   Moon in a female chart enhances the effect of delay and more so when it is in 12th house.

>

>9.   From Sun chart the points in 3,6,10,11 are in increasing order.

>

>10.   Ma is extremely important for marital life of females. This Ma has zero points for 7th house ( house B for marriage)

>

>11.   Even though Ju is aspecting 6th lord Sa but if we look at the point table then Sa is exceptionally strong for all the 12 houses..

>

>Does it mean that Sa effect will be greater always?

>Sa here is also Vargottam, so shall we mean that it is extra strong?

>

>Has she been denied marriage due to some other combinations apart from the ones mentioned above?

>

>Or

>

>Is there still a chance for her?

>

>Awaiting responses please!!!!!! !!!!!!

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Dear

Anup ji and Nikhlesh ji,

I

will share my thoughts as well. 

Firstly

we need more events to match and make sure that the birth time is right.  If there is a chance of large change in birth

time then we must also confirm that.  So

that is the first thing.

Next,

here there are some points.   Sa is the boss and all the other 4 planets Ve, Ma, Me and Su are subordinate to the 6th

lord.   So for Marriage event, these planet might be

influenced by Sa and might not be able to give happy result.

For

12th house only Sa and Ve are

powerful.  Ve

is weak for 7th house and SD to 6th lord. 

For

7th house, Su, Me, Ju and Sa are powerful.  Sa is 6th lord.  So that leaves Su, Me and Ju.  Me and Su are subordinate to Sa.

Venus

who is NK is also SD to 6th lord. 

So apart from Ju, no other planet is under the touch of 6th

lord.  Now studying Ju in further detail,

Ju is weak for 12th house. 

Lagna

and 9th lords, from lagna, sun and moon are all conjoined so 1:1

relation so that is also blessing.  So

here, the lady will not oppose the will of her parents. 

Also

one more point to note is that 11th house is affected both by Ra and

Ma. 

So

in summary.

1) Su, Me, Ve

and Ma are all under control of 6th lord

2) Mo is weak for 7th

so only Ju is left and Ju is weak for 12th.

3) Karak and RK is SD to 6th

lord. 

If

there are any further points, I hope Guru ji will

point it out. 

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of nikhlesh mathur

Tuesday January 13, 2009

11:02 AM

To:

Re: Re:

: Unmarried 40 plus

Dear Anup ji & List,

Yes, I

also correct myself. Here Sa will be SD to Me which has highest points out of

all those planets in the 11th house.

But this is not of much consequence here as no planet has come forward to

deliver the marriage event for her.

I happen to know this lady & her family and there has not been any

relationship at all in her life. Her parents have been eager for her marriage

irrespective of caste.

The only reason that they kept saying 'No' to several proposals when this lady

was younger, was that no one matched in particular to this lady's & her

mother's dream.

Gradually a word spread and proposals stopped coming. That's the social reason

for her being still unmarried.

Let us try to find the astrological reasons.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhleshji and list,

>In this chart,Ve,Mer,Sun,Mars are in 4:10 relation with Sat.

>Mer has 6 points so Mer will not act as SD to Sat.

>Sat will not be " samdharmi to " Ve,Sun,Mars as you wrote rather

one of these

>three planets (depends upon few conditions and antradas) will step in

for Sat

>as these three will be " samdharmi to " Sat (having 3

points).

>In Navamsa,we do not consider samdharmi concept for the planets

>having 4:10 relation like here Mars and Sat in navamsa.  Â

>In my opinion,the female might had some kind of intercaste

relationship

>in past perhaps,failure of which lead her mentality to remain

unmarried

>till now.Â

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>--- On Tue, 13/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

wrote:

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

> : Unmarried 40 plus

>

>Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 3:50 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>13.01.2009Â

>Dear Group Members,

>

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â As

a part of the KAS education, I took a chart of an unmarried 40 plus lady to

find out why at this age she is stil unmarried eventhough she is good looking

and belongs to a reasonably rich and good status family.

>

>Native: Female, 28.07.1968, 10:15 am, 26.N.53, 75.E.50 Asc: 10Vi9

>

>This lady is unmarried, belongs to a good status & reasonably rich

family, is good looking and has never entered into any relationship. In younger

life she & her family kept rejecting prospective grooms as none seem to

match their standards (the inclination was more towards high status & good

looks of the partner).

>

>The question is what astrologically has kept her unmarried and is there any

possibility left of wedding bells ringing in her house.

>

>The chart does NOT directly comply with any specific rule pertaining to the

denial of marriage.

>

>Yes, Mars has zero points for the 7th house but there are no any other

zeros in the chart.

>

>There are blessings in the chart as Sun sign lord Mo is conjoined with the

lord of 9th (Ju) from Sun sign in both natal & Navansh.

>

>There is delay of Sa because Sa is seeing house A in natal, house B in

Navansh & lord of A in Navansh.

>

>Ju the lord of 7th is in the Nks of Ve (indicates problem in marriage).

>

>But the delays are long over and the blessings are taking care of the

delays.

>

>So what is that which has kept her unmarried till date?

>

>I think instead of direct single point reason there must be collective reasons

in this chart which all are making a combined bad effect on the event of

marriage.

>

>Such as;

>

>1.   The karak for marriage is Ve (lord of 2nd). This

is afflicted by the 10th sight of malefic Saturn in the Navansh. So the karak

of marriage is spoilt.

>

>2.   She is of Virgo ascendant. In Virgo ascendant the

Root karak of marriage is also Ve ie both karak & root karak are Ve.

>

>3.   So both karak & root karak are spoilt by 10th

sight of malefic Sa.

>

>Sa is the 6th lord and so besides being malefic due to 3 points only, it is

acting double malefic by being the 6th lord.

>

>Ve is both FK & NK for 7th house and it is spoilt.

>Ve is also spoilt by the affliction of Rahu in both natal & Navansh.

>

>4.   Now, looking at 12th house we see that its lord

has gone in 11th house. So bed comforts are also spoilt. Here lord of 12th Sun

will enhance the income (this lady is actually earning well in her business

related to dress materials, her 11th lord has also gone in 2nd from 11th), but

the same Sun has spoilt the bed comforts.

>

>5.   The karak for bed comforts is Ju and the root

karak is again Ve which is afflicted badly by Sa & Ra.

>

>6.   Sun is conjoined with Mars and this Mars is

controlled by Malefic Saturn. This could be delaying marriage.

>

>7.   One important point here is that Sa is making 4:10

relation with 4 planets namely Su, Me, Ve, Ma and Sa has fewer points than all

these 4 planets. So Sa must be SD to the planet which has least points. Here

Su, Ve & Ma all have same 4 points and Me has 6 points.

>

>

>To which planet Sa would really by SD to (Su, Ve or Ma)?

>

>Here Ma is 4th to Sa in D9 chart also.

>(So should we here consider that Sa is SD to Ma?)

>

>8.   Moon in a female chart enhances the effect of

delay and more so when it is in 12th house.

>

>9.   From Sun chart the points in 3,6,10,11 are in

increasing order.

>

>10.   Ma is extremely important for marital life of

females. This Ma has zero points for 7th house ( house B for marriage)

>

>11.   Even though Ju is aspecting 6th lord Sa but if we

look at the point table then Sa is exceptionally strong for all the 12 houses..

>

>Does it mean that Sa effect will be greater always?

>Sa here is also Vargottam, so shall we mean that it is extra strong?

>

>Has she been denied marriage due to some other combinations apart from the

ones mentioned above?

>

>Or

>

>Is there still a chance for her?

>

>Awaiting responses please!!!!!! !!!!!!

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur