IndiaDivine.org

AM or PM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group Members,

I have been asked an interesting question by a person known to me.

This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20, 78.E.03

The time is 6.30

The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM (Morning time) or 6.30 PM (Evening time).

We need to find it?

KNONN FACTS:

Marriage date 07.02.1991 (arranged),only one child Male (July 1992 born), Education quality average, higher education til B.Ed later in life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady, skin colour fair, Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25 years of age, She is at teacher in private school since 4 years, has a decent living.

My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):

Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me are in 2nd house, Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 7th house, Mars & Jupiter in 12th house.

Observations:

1. There is neither Saturn delay nor Jupiter delay in marriage. There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage accomplished in Me-Me (sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed in house A for marriage and therefore is eager to give the marriage.

2. Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively. Here Ju is SD to Me as both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward to work for Ju. Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have come forward to give the result.

3. The Root karak of marriage is Ve and that is spoilt by malefic Sa.

4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus. Here Ve is neutral and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this should have caused delay in having first child).

------------

WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):

Asc is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me are in 7th house, Sun & Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th house, Mars & Jupiter in 5th house.

Observations:

1. Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord of house C. So there is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn’s aspect on 7th house and its aspect on Venus delay marriage of female natives.

2. Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would have been over when in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This occurred in May 1995 but the lady got married in Feb 1991.

3. There are two zeros in the chart which meant that there should have been some more delay.

4. But fortunately this chart has blessings as lord of 1st & 9th Ma & Ju are 5:9 in Navansh. So this might be neutralizing all the delays.

5. As per her marriage date she got married on 7th Feb 1991 ie in the AD of Ra (nearly at the beggining of sector-3). Two zeros in SAV speaks well for the event in the 3rd sector. Here Ra will act more like Ju (higher BAV points than Me for the 12th house).

6. Mo & Ju are LoD & LoE respectively.

7. The lord of 2nd house Ve is afflicted by Sa in natal chart and Ma in D-9 chart.

8. The Root Karak of marriage (Ve) is spoilt by aspect of malefic Sa.

The root karak of marriage is spoilt in case of both 6.30 am or 6.30 pm (for some reasons this appears to be true to me as an outsider judging the marital life quality).

9. With 6.30 pm time the child was born in the AD of Ju sitting with more points and with Ma in 5th house.

-------------------

As per my attempt at the analysis, the likelihood of birth time 6.30 am (morning time),is less.

Moreover, with 6.30 pm evening time, the 5th lord goes in 6th house (meaning effect of 5th house gets enhanced which coincides with the fact that there was no delay in the first child) and 9th lord goes in 5th house remaining free from affliction of the malefics. This would mean good education and atleast facilitating venture into higher education, which did happen later for this lady ( though she had to do B.Ed later to get teachership).

------------------------

So as per my observation time 6.30 PM (evening time)appears to be correct because:

i) The marriage was on time and the delay's exhibited in chart with 6.30 pm time, were neutralized by the blessings.

ii) There was no delay in bearing the child and male child was born in the AD of Ju.

iii) There was some kind of higher education (B.Ed), albeit late and not in continuation with the regular education and that could be because 9th house is aflicted by 6th lord & Rahu in Navansh.

Awaiting opinion of the Group Members........

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

I do agree with you that evening birth time 6.30 pm seems to match

with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in three sectors of Mars,3

sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for moon and sun.

Third house with more points also confirm this.

Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can modertae the delay.

In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the child.

So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct 1991.

Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.

But still i am quite unsure about male child as you have written,

Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.

So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and more events are

required to verify lagna and nature of a person.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur AM or PM Date: Saturday, 24 January, 2009, 6:01 PM

24.01.2009Dear Group Members, I have been asked an interesting question by a person known to me.This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20, 78.E.03 The time is 6.30The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM (Morning time) or 6.30 PM (Evening time). We need to find it?KNONN FACTS: Marriage date 07.02.1991 (arranged),only one child Male (July 1992 born), Education quality average, higher education til B.Ed later in life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady, skin colour fair, Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25 years of age, She is at teacher in private school since 4 years, has a decent living. My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me are in 2nd house, Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon

(Meen raashi) in 7th house, Mars & Jupiter in 12th house.Observations:1. There is neither Saturn delay nor Jupiter delay in marriage. There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage accomplished in Me-Me (sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed in house A for marriage and therefore is eager to give the marriage.2. Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively. Here Ju is SD to Me as both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward to work for Ju. Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have come forward to give the result.3. The Root karak of marriage is Ve and that is spoilt by malefic Sa.4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus. Here Ve is neutral and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this should have caused delay in having first child).------------ --------- --------- --------- ------WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):Asc

is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me are in 7th house, Sun & Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th house, Mars & Jupiter in 5th house.Observations: 1. Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord of house C. So there is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn’s aspect on 7th house and its aspect on Venus delay marriage of female natives.2. Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would have been over when in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This occurred in May 1995 but the lady got married in Feb 1991.3.. There are two zeros in the chart which meant that there should have been some more delay.4. But fortunately this chart has blessings as lord of 1st & 9th Ma & Ju are 5:9 in Navansh. So this might be neutralizing all the delays.5. As per her marriage date she got married on 7th Feb 1991 ie

in the AD of Ra (nearly at the beggining of sector-3). Two zeros in SAV speaks well for the event in the 3rd sector. Here Ra will act more like Ju (higher BAV points than Me for the 12th house).6. Mo & Ju are LoD & LoE respectively. 7. The lord of 2nd house Ve is afflicted by Sa in natal chart and Ma in D-9 chart.8. The Root Karak of marriage (Ve) is spoilt by aspect of malefic Sa.The root karak of marriage is spoilt in case of both 6.30 am or 6.30 pm (for some reasons this appears to be true to me as an outsider judging the marital life quality).9. With 6.30 pm time the child was born in the AD of Ju sitting with more points and with Ma in 5th house.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----As per my attempt at the analysis, the likelihood of birth time 6.30 am (morning time),is less.Moreover, with 6.30 pm

evening time, the 5th lord goes in 6th house (meaning effect of 5th house gets enhanced which coincides with the fact that there was no delay in the first child) and 9th lord goes in 5th house remaining free from affliction of the malefics. This would mean good education and atleast facilitating venture into higher education, which did happen later for this lady ( though she had to do B.Ed later to get teachership) .------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------So as per my observation time 6.30 PM (evening time)appears to be correct because:i) The marriage was on time and the delay's exhibited in chart with 6.30 pm time, were neutralized by the blessings.ii) There was no delay in bearing the child and male child was born in the AD of Ju.iii) There was some kind of higher education (B.Ed), albeit late and not in continuation with the regular education and that could be because 9th house is aflicted by 6th

lord & Rahu in Navansh. Awaiting opinion of the Group Members...... ...Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

REF : Female native,05.10.1968, 30.N.20, 78.E.03, The time is 6.30 PM (or AM), as we tried to analyze.

Dear Anup ji & Group,

Jupiter has 6 BAV points for her 5th house. Should it not be called strong for 5th house matters?

Yes it has 5 points for 11th house and hence aspects the 5th house malefically.

I am trying to find more about her nature and shall let the group know soon about it.

Regards, and thanks for your time in attempting the query,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

>I do agree with you that evening birth time 6.30 pm seems to match Â

>with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in three sectors of Mars,3

>sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for moon and sun.

>Third house with more points also confirm this.

>Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can modertae the delay.

>In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the child.

>So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct 1991.

>Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.

>But still i am quite unsure about male child as you have written,

>Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.

>So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and more events are

>required to verify lagna and nature of a person.

>Regards

>Anup

>--- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

> AM or PM

>

>Saturday, 24 January, 2009, 6:01 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>24.01.2009

>

>Dear Group Members,

>

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I have been asked an interesting question by a person known to me.

>

>This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20, 78.E.03

>

>The time is 6.30

>

>The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM (Morning time) or 6.30 PM (Evening time).  Â

>

>We need to find it?

>

>KNONN FACTS:

>Marriage date 07.02.1991 (arranged),only one child Male (July 1992 born), Education quality average, higher education til B.Ed later in life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady, skin colour fair, Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25 years of age, She is at teacher in private school since 4 years, has a decent living.

>

>My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):

>Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me are in 2nd house, Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 7th house, Mars & Jupiter in 12th house.

>

>Observations:

>1.   There is neither Saturn delay nor Jupiter delay in marriage. There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage accomplished in Me-Me (sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed in house A for marriage and therefore is eager to give the marriage.

>

>2.   Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively. Here Ju is SD to Me as both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward to work for Ju. Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have come forward to give the result.

>

>3.   The Root karak of marriage is Ve and that is spoilt by malefic Sa.

>

>4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus. Here Ve is neutral and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this should have caused delay in having first child).

>------------ --------- --------- --------- ------

>

>WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):

>

>Asc is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me are in 7th house, Sun & Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th house, Mars & Jupiter in 5th house.

>

>Observations:

>1.   Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord of house C. So there is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn’s aspect on 7th house and its aspect on Venus delay marriage of female natives.

>

>2.   Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would have been over when in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This occurred in May 1995 but the lady got married in Feb 1991.

>

>3.   There are two zeros in the chart which meant that there should have been some more delay.

>

>4.   But fortunately this chart has blessings as lord of 1st & 9th Ma & Ju are 5:9 in Navansh. So this might be neutralizing all the delays.

>

>5.   As per her marriage date she got married on 7th Feb 1991 ie in the AD of Ra (nearly at the beggining of sector-3). Two zeros in SAV speaks well for the event in the 3rd sector. Here Ra will act more like Ju (higher BAV points than Me for the 12th house).

>

>6.   Mo & Ju are LoD & LoE respectively.

>

>7.   The lord of 2nd house Ve is afflicted by Sa in natal chart and Ma in D-9 chart.

>

>8.   The Root Karak of marriage (Ve) is spoilt by aspect of malefic Sa.

>

>The root karak of marriage is spoilt in case of both 6.30 am or 6.30 pm (for some reasons this appears to be true to me as an outsider judging the marital life quality).

>

>9. With 6.30 pm time the child was born in the AD of Ju sitting with more points and with Ma in 5th house.

>------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

>As per my attempt at the analysis, the likelihood of birth time 6.30 am (morning time),is less.

>

>Moreover, with 6.30 pm evening time, the 5th lord goes in 6th house (meaning effect of 5th house gets enhanced which coincides with the fact that there was no delay in the first child) and 9th lord goes in 5th house remaining free from affliction of the malefics. This would mean good education and atleast facilitating venture into higher education, which did happen later for this lady ( though she had to do B.Ed later to get teachership) .

>------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

>So as per my observation time 6.30 PM (evening time)appears to be correct because:

>

>i) The marriage was on time and the delay's exhibited in chart with 6.30 pm time, were neutralized by the blessings.

>

>ii) There was no delay in bearing the child and male child was born in the AD of Ju.

>

>iii) There was some kind of higher education (B.Ed), albeit late and not in continuation with the regular education and that could be because 9th house is aflicted by 6th lord & Rahu in Navansh.

>

>Awaiting opinion of the Group Members..... ...

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>