IndiaDivine.org

pls predict my horo tough time on

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Ashji, and List Members,A girl born in 19 july 1973 at 08.20

am - Indian standard time at 79E39 and 10N46 In this chart the following is my analysis apart from what Mr. Ramesh has mentioned are:1. The 6th lord's placement in Navamsa will

definitely spoil the lord of the Navamsa where it is placed. Here 6th lord Sa is placed in Scorpio. Lord of Scorpio is Ma which gets spoiled because of this. Also though blessings are there in the chart it is by Ma which looses its quality being in 12th from itself and aspected by 6th lord Sa.

2. 7th house has only 19 points which is too low.3. Mo is in Nakshatra of Ra, Mo is with Ma and in Ra/Ke axis in D9. 4. Sa [also as 6th lord] aspects Ve, Su.5. Since both LoD and LoE are in 6th lord house in D9 so result will not be positive for house B.

6. Regarding Ju moderating Sa delay ------ Ju cannot moderat since Ju is in Capricorn in Sa house.7. In the WS, Su, Ma and Sa, all other planets have less than 12 points. And Su in nakshatra of Sa and Ma as stated above is spoiled cannot give the result. Sa as 6th lord cannot give result.

8. Sa is giving zero point in 2nd house.According to me the female will not get married.ThanksPrabha