IndiaDivine.org

Wife's chart marriage timing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

For the husband's chart that I had attempted, I wanted to see if wife's chart can also be justified for the marriage date.

Wife's details:

5th April, 1981

03:30 AM

Belgaum

Husband's details (which we have already analyzed)

19th May 1976, 00:10, Kanyakumari

Marriage date: September 14th, 2008.

General Observations on the chart:

1. Lagna Points 46 - Showing very high ego and pride. The native is indeed extremely egoistic. 7th house points low. So tedency to dominate. I have confirmed this.

2. Lagna lord and seventh, Lord of the moon sign and lord of seventh house from Moon and Lord of the Sun Sign and the lord of Seventh from it are all in 1:7, so shows differences in married life.

3. No blessings., Lagna lord and 9th lord in 1:9.

4. Ve-Su distance less than 3 degrees and aspected by Saturn. Native not interested in physical relations. I have not been able to confirm this.

5. Venus Mars are together and aspected by Saturn.

6. Sixth lord Mercury is in the third with both luminaries and Venus and Mars. Sixth lord also aspects Jupiter and Saturn.Indicates poor quality of married life

7. Saturn is LoA, aspects LoB, and aspects Mars which is LoC. Hence full delay.

8. Jupiter is cojoined with Saturn and aspects LoB, hence Jupiter delay too is applicable here.

Saturn is in 13 degree Virgo, so the Saturn delay got over on 8th July 2007 when Saturn entered Leo. At this time Jupiter was in Scorpio. So from here, Jupiter Aspects the seventh lord as well as the seventh House. Can we take it as Jupiter delay over? Seniors please guide me here.

Not during July 2007, the native was running Jupiter Dasha. Jupiter gives highest points for 7th house in the worksheet.

With the quality of Venus and other aspects mentioned in points 1 thru 8, the marriage is pushed to third sector. The third sector began on 11th September and the native got married on 14th September.

Seniors please correct me if I have missed out something so far.

Going on to making predictions about this marriage:

Both charts indicate problematic married life, but will sustain because marriage happened in the antra of planets with high points. Also in the Husband's chart, Guru and Venus and placed together in th 4th house. In one of the archives of Krushnaji, I noticed that Guru and Venus both indicate Guru and when these are together, that could prevent breaking of marriage and that whatever be the problems in marriage it will not be known to the outside world. Marriage problems will be mostly because of ego clashes between the couple. Pleas let me know if there are any additional points to be taken care here.

Now for the question that the Native's husband asked me, when will the couple start living together and when will they have an offspring? The wife went to US within one month of marriage for a project. Will she be able to come back to India or will the husband be able to join the wife?

The wife has high points for Jupiter in the 3rd and 12th house so she may not come back in the antra of Jupiter which is till Aug 2009. Husband is currently running the dasha of Moon, which has high points for 12th and 5th. This dasha runs upto December 2009. Moon is also the LoA for 12th house and is eager to give results. The Husband could join his wife abroad.

The wife will run the Antra for Saturn after Jupiter after Aug 2009. Saturn is the LoE for 5th house for the Wife and could give an offspring. However, if the chidbirth does not happen before December, the Husband will begin his antra of Mars, in December 2009, which may not be very favourable to childbirth.

Experts, please comment.

Regards, Harikrishnan.K

Dear

Harikrishnan ji,

A

very nice attempt. No, here Ju’s delay is not there. So, delay of Sa got over, and at that time Ju’s

antra has just commenced. Guru has highest

power, it is LoE, so it can give marriage.

Dear

Harikrishnana ji, I had

asked you to make the calculation on these charts, when you first gave these

charts on list and told you that IF you do the complete calculation you will

know, why there is delay and then how much delay is there. Now that you have done the exercise for

both the charts, I hope you have answered your own question. J

Next,

practice the same on many charts.

The procedure is the same.

That will help bring out the finer points and variations. Even if you get the proper answer upto finding the proper antar dasha, you have done very

well. 80% of the battle is

won. If you go by the 80-20

rule, then you will spend 80% of your time on the remaining 20%. So start by only trying to come to the

proper antar dasha but solve many charts.

Your

next question is regarding the couple meeting and living together, having

children etc.

Take

that up next.

Hint: Here what is the effect of 2nd

lord and 6th lord and the effect of the laws of KAS regarding quality. How does that translate....................

you can start from there...

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Harikrishnan

Tuesday February 3, 2009

2:07 PM

To:

Subject:

Dear

Members,

For the

husband's chart that I had attempted, I wanted to see if wife's chart can

also be justified for the marriage date.

Wife's

details:

5th

April, 1981

Belgaum

Husband's

details (which we have already analyzed)

19th May

1976, 00:10, Kanyakumari

Marriage

date: September 14th, 2008.

General

Observations on the chart:

1. Lagna

Points 46 - Showing very high ego and pride. The native is indeed extremely

egoistic. 7th house points low. So tedency to dominate. I have confirmed

this.

2. Lagna

lord and seventh, Lord of the moon sign and lord of seventh house from Moon

and Lord of the Sun Sign and the lord of Seventh from it are all in 1:7, so

shows differences in married life.

3. No

blessings., Lagna lord and 9th lord in 1:9.

4. Ve-Su

distance less than 3 degrees and aspected by Saturn. Native not interested in

physical relations. I have not been able to confirm this.

5. Venus

Mars are together and aspected by Saturn.

6. Sixth

lord Mercury is in the third with both luminaries and Venus and Mars. Sixth

lord also aspects Jupiter and Saturn.Indicates poor quality of married life

7. Saturn

is LoA, aspects LoB, and aspects Mars which is LoC. Hence full delay.

8. Jupiter

is cojoined with Saturn and aspects LoB, hence Jupiter delay too is

applicable here.

Saturn is

in 13 degree Virgo, so the Saturn delay got over on 8th July 2007

when Saturn entered Leo. At this time Jupiter was in Scorpio.

So from here, Jupiter Aspects the seventh lord as well as the

seventh House. Can we take it as Jupiter delay over? Seniors please guide me

here.

Not during

July 2007, the native was running Jupiter Dasha. Jupiter gives highest points

for 7th house in the worksheet.

With the

quality of Venus and other aspects mentioned in points 1 thru 8, the marriage

is pushed to third sector. The third sector began on 11th September and the

native got married on 14th September.

Seniors

please correct me if I have missed out something so far.

Going on

to making predictions about this marriage:

Both

charts indicate problematic married life, but will sustain because marriage

happened in the antra of planets with high points. Also in the Husband's

chart, Guru and Venus and placed together in th 4th house. In one of the

archives of Krushnaji, I noticed that Guru and Venus both indicate Guru and

when these are together, that could prevent breaking of marriage and that

whatever be the problems in marriage it will not be known to the outside world.

Marriage problems will be mostly because of ego clashes between the couple.

Pleas let me know if there are any additional points to be taken care here.

Now for

the question that the Native's husband asked me, when will the couple start

living together and when will they have an offspring? The wife went to US

within one month of marriage for a project. Will she be able to come back to

India or will the husband be able to join the wife?

The wife

has high points for Jupiter in the 3rd and 12th house so she may not come

back in the antra of Jupiter which is till Aug 2009. Husband is currently

running the dasha of Moon, which has high points for 12th and 5th. This dasha

runs upto December 2009. Moon is also the LoA for 12th house and is eager to

give results. The Husband could join his wife abroad.

The wife

will run the Antra for Saturn after Jupiter after Aug 2009. Saturn is the LoE

for 5th house for the Wife and could give an offspring. However, if the

chidbirth does not happen before December, the Husband will begin his antra

of Mars, in December 2009, which may not be very favourable to childbirth.

Experts,

please comment.

Regards,

Harikrishnan.K

Thankyou so much Ashji.

I am also grateful to the other members who guided and corrected me where ever I was stuck. I truly feel on top of the world now :)

I will next attempt to answer the question that this native is worried about. Will need your valuable guidance at every step.

Regards, Harikrishnan.K

--- On Wed, 2/4/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kasRE: Wife's chart marriage timing Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear Harikrishnan ji,

A very nice attempt. No, here Ju¢s delay is not there. So, delay of Sa got over, and at that time Ju¢s antra has just commenced. Guru has highest power, it is LoE, so it can give marriage.

Dear Harikrishnana ji, I had asked you to make the calculation on these charts, when you first gave these charts on list and told you that IF you do the complete calculation you will know, why there is delay and then how much delay is there. Now that you have done the exercise for both the charts, I hope you have answered your own question. J

Next, practice the same on many charts. The procedure is the same. That will help bring out the finer points and variations. Even if you get the proper answer upto finding the proper antar dasha, you have done very well. 80% of the battle is won. If you go by the 80-20 rule, then you will spend 80% of your time on the remaining 20%. So start by only trying to come to the proper antar dasha but solve many charts.

Your next question is regarding the couple meeting and living together, having children etc.

Take that up next.

Hint: Here what is the effect of 2nd lord and 6th lord and the effect of the laws of KAS regarding quality. How does that translate... ......... ........ you can start from there...

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of HarikrishnanTuesday February 3, 2009 2:07 PMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com[astrologyandtiming events] Wife's chart marriage timing

Dear Members,

For the husband's chart that I had attempted, I wanted to see if wife's chart can also be justified for the marriage date.

Wife's details:

5th April, 1981

Belgaum

1. Lagna Points 46 - Showing very high ego and pride. The native is indeed extremely egoistic. 7th house points low. So tedency to dominate. I have confirmed this.

2. Lagna lord and seventh, Lord of the moon sign and lord of seventh house from Moon and Lord of the Sun Sign and the lord of Seventh from it are all in 1:7, so shows differences in married life.

4. Ve-Su distance less than 3 degrees and aspected by Saturn. Native not interested in physical relations. I have not been able to confirm this.

6. Sixth lord Mercury is in the third with both luminaries and Venus and Mars. Sixth lord also aspects Jupiter and Saturn.Indicates poor quality of married life

8. Jupiter is cojoined with Saturn and aspects LoB, hence Jupiter delay too is applicable here.

Saturn is in 13 degree Virgo, so the Saturn delay got over on 8th July 2007 when Saturn entered Leo. At this time Jupiter was in Scorpio. So from here, Jupiter Aspects the seventh lord as well as the seventh House. Can we take it as Jupiter delay over? Seniors please guide me here.

Not during July 2007, the native was running Jupiter Dasha. Jupiter gives highest points for 7th house in the worksheet.

With the quality of Venus and other aspects mentioned in points 1 thru 8, the marriage is pushed to third sector. The third sector began on 11th September and the native got married on 14th September.

Both charts indicate problematic married life, but will sustain because marriage happened in the antra of planets with high points. Also in the Husband's chart, Guru and Venus and placed together in th 4th house. In one of the archives of Krushnaji, I noticed that Guru and Venus both indicate Guru and when these are together, that could prevent breaking of marriage and that whatever be the problems in marriage it will not be known to the outside world. Marriage problems will be mostly because of ego clashes between the couple. Pleas let me know if there are any additional points to be taken care here.

Now for the question that the Native's husband asked me, when will the couple start living together and when will they have an offspring? The wife went to US within one month of marriage for a project. Will she be able to come back to India or will the husband be able to join the wife?

The wife has high points for Jupiter in the 3rd and 12th house so she may not come back in the antra of Jupiter which is till Aug 2009. Husband is currently running the dasha of Moon, which has high points for 12th and 5th. This dasha runs upto December 2009. Moon is also the LoA for 12th house and is eager to give results. The Husband could join his wife abroad.

The wife will run the Antra for Saturn after Jupiter after Aug 2009. Saturn is the LoE for 5th house for the Wife and could give an offspring. However, if the chidbirth does not happen before December, the Husband will begin his antra of Mars, in December 2009, which may not be very favourable to childbirth.

Experts, please comment.

Regards, Harikrishnan. K

One question Ashji.

In wife's chart, Saturn is with Jupiter. Then why didnt Jupiter check the delay by Saturn?

Regards, Harikrishnan.K

Ash's Corner <kasRE: Wife's chart marriage timing Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear Harikrishnan ji,

A very nice attempt. No, here Ju¢s delay is not there. So, delay of Sa got over, and at that time Ju¢s antra has just commenced. Guru has highest power, it is LoE, so it can give marriage.

Dear Harikrishnana ji, I had asked you to make the calculation on these charts, when you first gave these charts on list and told you that IF you do the complete calculation you will know, why there is delay and then how much delay is there. Now that you have done the exercise for both the charts, I hope you have answered your own question. J

Next, practice the same on many charts. The procedure is the same. That will help bring out the finer points and variations. Even if you get the proper answer upto finding the proper antar dasha, you have done very well. 80% of the battle is won. If you go by the 80-20 rule, then you will spend 80% of your time on the remaining 20%. So start by only trying to come to the proper antar dasha but solve many charts.

Your next question is regarding the couple meeting and living together, having children etc.

Take that up next.

Hint: Here what is the effect of 2nd lord and 6th lord and the effect of the laws of KAS regarding quality. How does that translate... ......... ........ you can start from there...

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of HarikrishnanTuesday February 3, 2009 2:07 PMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com[astrologyandtiming events] Wife's chart marriage timing

Dear Members,

Wife's details:

5th April, 1981

Belgaum

Experts, please comment.

Regards, Harikrishnan. K

Dear

Harikrishnan ji,

This

is a very fundamental question.  Look up

some old conversations and I have written many times about this in the

archives.

Under

what conditions is Guru unable to check the delay of Shani.  There are some very specific conditions. 

This

is again very basic but very fundamental and important concept to understand.

So

do some research in the archives and please reply back to the list.  Also note the message number and give it in

your mail as well.

Also

one more request, please give the full data along with the latitude and

longitude and also copy and paste the degree of planets from KAS program, so

that each and everyone who cast the chart while studying can make sure that

they are getting the same degrees of planets so less chance of error.

Nikhlesh ji always follows that and he gives the

data regarding the chart he is talking about right on top of his mail which is

a fantastic thing, as this helps anyone who has less time, can quickly get the

data and cast the chart instead of finding the latitude and longitude and then

when more than 1 place is found, is then trying to look up the correct data.

For

example, in the chart that I was solving for Gorakhpur i.e. for the delay of

Guru, I found about 3-4 Gorakhpurs in India.  Now which one is it, I did not have any

idea.  So that time is lost and one gets

with their schedule and the moment is lost.

So

kindly do that, and that is my suggestion to everyone who is posting their

chart.  It takes only 2 seconds to copy

and paste from the KAS program to give the degrees of planets along  and also to provide the latitude and longitude

and time zone if charts are that of outside India.  DST business is always tricky. 

In

any case, good luck in your research Harikrishnan ji.  At this pace,

you will quickly pick up KAS.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Harikrishnan

Wednesday February 4, 2009

3:54 PM

RE:

One

question Ashji.

In wife's

chart, Saturn is with Jupiter. Then why didnt Jupiter check the delay by

Saturn?

Regards,

Harikrishnan.K

Ash's Corner <kas

RE: Wife's chart marriage timing

Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear Harikrishnan ji,

A very nice attempt. No, here Ju¢s

delay is not there. So, delay of Sa got over, and at that time Ju¢s antra has just commenced. Guru has highest

power, it is LoE, so it can give marriage.

Dear Harikrishnana ji,

I had asked you to make the calculation on these charts, when you first gave

these charts on list and told you that IF you do the complete calculation you

will know, why there is delay and then how much delay is there. Now

that you have done the exercise for both the charts, I hope you have answered

your own question. J

Next, practice the same on many charts. The procedure is

the same. That will help bring out the finer points and

variations. Even if you get the proper answer upto

finding the proper antar dasha, you have done very well. 80% of the

battle is won. If you go by the 80-20 rule, then you will spend

80% of your time on the remaining 20%. So start by only trying to come

to the proper antar dasha but solve many charts.

Your next question is regarding the couple meeting and living

together, having children etc.

Take that up next.

Hint: Here what is the effect of 2nd lord and 6th

lord and the effect of the laws of KAS regarding quality. How does that

translate... ......... ........ you can start from there...

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents@

. com] On Behalf Of Harikrishnan

Tuesday February 3, 2009

2:07 PM

astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com

[astrologyandtiming

events] Wife's chart marriage timing

Dear

Members,

For

the husband's chart that I had attempted, I wanted to see if wife's chart

can also be justified for the marriage date.

Wife's

details:

5th

April, 1981

03:30

AM

Belgaum

Husband's

details (which we have already analyzed)

19th

May 1976, 00:10, Kanyakumari

Marriage

date: September 14th, 2008.

General

Observations on the chart:

Lagna Points 46 - Showing very high ego and pride. The native is indeed

extremely egoistic. 7th house points low. So tedency to dominate. I have

confirmed this.

Lagna lord and seventh, Lord of the moon sign and lord of seventh house

from Moon and Lord of the Sun Sign and the lord of Seventh from it are all

in 1:7, so shows differences in married life.

No blessings., Lagna lord and 9th lord in 1:9.

Ve-Su distance less than 3 degrees and aspected by Saturn. Native not

interested in physical relations. I have not been able to confirm this.

Venus Mars are together and aspected by Saturn.

Sixth lord Mercury is in the third with both luminaries and Venus and Mars.

Sixth lord also aspects Jupiter and Saturn.Indicates poor quality of

married life

Saturn is LoA, aspects LoB, and aspects Mars which is LoC. Hence full

delay.

Jupiter is cojoined with Saturn and aspects LoB, hence Jupiter delay too is

applicable here.

Saturn

is in 13 degree Virgo, so the Saturn delay got over on 8th July 2007

when Saturn entered Leo. At this time Jupiter was in Scorpio.

So from here, Jupiter Aspects the seventh lord as well as the

seventh House. Can we take it as Jupiter delay over? Seniors please guide

me here.

Not

during July 2007, the native was running Jupiter Dasha. Jupiter gives

highest points for 7th house in the worksheet.

With

the quality of Venus and other aspects mentioned in points 1 thru 8, the

marriage is pushed to third sector. The third sector began on 11th

September and the native got married on 14th September.

Seniors

please correct me if I have missed out something so far.

Going

on to making predictions about this marriage:

Both

charts indicate problematic married life, but will sustain because marriage

happened in the antra of planets with high points. Also in the Husband's

chart, Guru and Venus and placed together in th 4th house. In one of the

archives of Krushnaji, I noticed that Guru and Venus both indicate Guru and

when these are together, that could prevent breaking of marriage and that

whatever be the problems in marriage it will not be known to the outside

world. Marriage problems will be mostly because of ego clashes between the

couple. Pleas let me know if there are any additional points to be taken

care here.

Now

for the question that the Native's husband asked me, when will the couple

start living together and when will they have an offspring? The wife went

to US within one month of marriage for a project. Will she be able to come

back to India or will the husband be able to join the wife?

The

wife has high points for Jupiter in the 3rd and 12th house so she may not

come back in the antra of Jupiter which is till Aug 2009. Husband is

currently running the dasha of Moon, which has high points for 12th and

5th. This dasha runs upto December 2009. Moon is also the LoA for 12th

house and is eager to give results. The Husband could join his wife abroad.

The

wife will run the Antra for Saturn after Jupiter after Aug 2009. Saturn is

the LoE for 5th house for the Wife and could give an offspring. However, if

the chidbirth does not happen before December, the Husband will begin his

antra of Mars, in December 2009, which may not be very favourable to

childbirth.

Experts,

please comment.

Regards,

Harikrishnan. K