IndiaDivine.org

Understanding the system

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash and others,

I am keen on learning KAS system. I have downloaded the excel program

of KAS2006 v3.2.1, entered the natal Data chart and all the charts

have been generated. However I am looking for guidance and possibly a

tutorial on how these charts are to be used.

Further will the answer for this message be given to my gmail

account or will I have to access the to see the reply?

Rgds

Shashi

Dear Shashi,You have downloaded the KAS program.It is good. Mean time you go through all the lessons given in website of krushna.sageasita.com and FAQ portion also. There is so many jewellery in the archives.It will help you a lot.You may come to know that how correct and accurate prediction is possible with the help of this tool.You r a brilliant astrologer. First analyse the quality of any event given in the chart.Once you have ascertained the quality then find out the timing with the help of this program.You may find that how accurate timing you have given for any event ?First go through the chart of known event keeping your and the relatives charts aside.Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 8/2/09, Shashikant

<m9892005644 wrote:Shashikant <m9892005644 Understanding the " " system Date: Sunday, 8 February, 2009, 1:06 PM

Dear Ash and others,

Rgds

Shashi

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Hi,Just wondering, I am new to astrology and don't have any knowledge of any of the basics on how to read the chart and draw conclusions.Are

there any step by step tutorials or simple to understand available for

people like me? (As an example, I'm not aware of what the term lagan

means. My understanding of the basic astro terminology is also quite limited)This has been a big hindrance in learning this system.

Can anyone point me to any website or be willing to help me out with

this?Thanks,Swatiramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 12:50:06 PMRe: Understanding the " " system

Dear Shashi,You have downloaded the KAS program.It is good. Mean time you go through all the lessons given in website of krushna.sageasita. com and FAQ portion also. There is so many jewellery in the archives.It will help you a lot.You may come to know that how correct and accurate prediction is possible with the help of this tool.You r a brilliant astrologer. First analyse the quality of any event given in the chart.Once you have ascertained the quality then find out the timing with the help of this program.You may find that how accurate timing you have given for any event ?First go through the chart of known event keeping your and

the relatives charts aside.Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 8/2/09, Shashikant

<m9892005644@ gmail.com> wrote:Shashikant <m9892005644@ gmail.com>[astrologyandtiming events] Understanding the "astrologyandtiming events " systemastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 8 February, 2009, 1:06 PM

Dear Ash and others,

Rgds

Shashi

Dear Swati Ji,Prepare yourself first with the basics of Vedic Astrology. Learn astrology from a reputed institutes in your area.If you are interested you will pick up soon.Wish you all the best.Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Tue, 10/2/09, Swati <swatibhargava_in wrote:Swati <swatibhargava_inRe: Understanding the " " system Date: Tuesday, 10 February, 2009, 1:34 PM

Hi,Just wondering, I am new to astrology and don't have any knowledge of any of the basics on how to read the chart and draw conclusions.Are

means. My understanding of the basic astro terminology is also quite limited)This has been a big hindrance in learning this system.

this?Thanks,Swatiramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, February 9, 2009 12:50:06 PMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Understanding the "astrologyandtiming events " system

Dear Shashi,You have downloaded the KAS program.It is good. Mean time you go through all the lessons given in website of krushna.sageasita. com and FAQ portion also. There is so many jewellery in the archives.It will help you a lot.You may come to know that how correct and accurate prediction is possible with the help of this tool.You r a brilliant astrologer. First analyse the quality of any event given in the chart.Once you have ascertained the quality then find out the timing with the help of this program.You may find that how accurate timing you have given for any event ?First go through the chart of known event keeping your and

<m9892005644@ gmail.com> wrote:Shashikant <m9892005644@ gmail.com>[astrologyandtiming events] Understanding the "astrologyandtiming events " systemastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 8 February, 2009, 1:06 PM

Dear Ash and others,

Rgds

Shashi

Thanks for you reply.But it is not possible for me to go to an

institute due to my hectic schedule, which is why I was looking for a

source on the internet. If you are aware of any such source or

someplace where I can take online classes at my own pace, that would be

appreciated.Thanks,Swatiramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 2:44:23 PMRe: Understanding the " " system

Dear Swati Ji,Prepare yourself first with the basics of Vedic Astrology. Learn astrology from a reputed institutes in your area.If you are interested you will pick up soon.Wish you all the best.Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Tue, 10/2/09, Swati <swatibhargava_ in > wrote:Swati <swatibhargava_ in >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Understanding the "astrologyandtiming events " systemTo:

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 10 February, 2009, 1:34 PM

this?Thanks,Swatiramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, February 9, 2009 12:50:06 PMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Understanding the "astrologyandtiming events " system

Dear Ash and others,

Rgds

Shashi