IndiaDivine.org

Anup ji's query (18.06.77, 08:15 hrs, 18.58.N, 72.50.E)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sub: Anup ji's query, Male native, 18.06.77, 08:15 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.50 IST, Asc 3.Cn.15

Marriage when? ; Financial relief when?

Dear Group Members,

I was away for a while due to professional reasons and it will take some time before I am able to go through all the mails of group members in the interim period.

Anyways, I thought analyzing to Anup ji's query would help me bringing back on the rails.

So this is my analysis of it.

Obervations in the chart:

1. Present age 31 plus, had a relationship at the age of 24 which did not materialize, present dasha combine Sa-Ra (MD-AD) from May 2008 to April 2011.

2. Ve to Su distance more than 43 degrees plus Ve aspected by 10th sight of Saturn. This is the prime reason for delay in marriage inspite of the fact that there is no Sa or Ju delay in this chart.

3. Then Ve Ma are together in the same house and very close to each other. It tends to drive relationships with opposite sex in unacceptable directions. Ve is with Ra in D-9 chart. So the above mentioned effect is further enhanced. The relationship which he had in 2001 must have been in the AD of Ve (Aug 2001 onwards) and it did not materialize as Ve is spoilt and its close proximity to Ma might be leading the affair to crossroads rather than straight (this could have been a reason of that relationship not maturing).

4. The 7th lord Sa is malefically aspected by Ma in the natal chart and by Ra in the D-9 chart. So this is another reason for delay in marriage and/or problems thereafter.

5. Ra is acting like Ma Me but more like Ma. The existing AD is of Ra will last till April 2011.

6. There is one zero in the SAV chart.

7. Marital happiness is not seen in the chart from Asc, Sun Moon. Neither there are blessings in the chart.

8. The native has high points in 6th, 8th 10th houses. It provokes the person to live with high status irrespective of whether his income supports his way of living or not. I believe that this native in trying to exhibit high status of living is enhancing his financial problems by himself.

9. The 11th lord (income house) is placed 12th from it and is thus reducing the power of the 11th house. So the income is reduced or we can say income is not as per his built-up requirements.

10. The 12th lord Me is placed 12th from it which is reducing the bed comforts (delay in marriage and/or problems in marital life).

11. His Sa is weak for practically all houses except the 3rd house (points are more than 12 even for houses 10th, 11th 12th but keeping MF in picture they drop below 12). So business might not suit this native and it would be better if he joins a job as an employee. This could be one of the reasons of his failure in business.

12. The 6th lord Ju is affecting both income (placed in 11th house in natal chart) and accumulation of wealth (placed in 2nd house in D-9 chart).

13. There are possibilities of his marriage during May 2009 to April 2010 (2nd sector of Rahu AD) because Ra is acting like Ma and Ma is SD to Ve which is LoD for 7th house.

14. His financial position might show improvement only after Oct 2013 when the AD of Me start in the MD of Me. His Me is good for most of the house especially the 11th house (financial gains).

I have not tried any change in birth time here.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:27:42 +0530 wrote

>Dear Ramesh ji,Prabha ji,Nikhlesh ji and Group,

>

>Here is the birth detail of a person as provided by him.

>Memebers are free to rectify the time of birth if possible.

>He is still unmarried.

>

>Date of birth 18th june 1977

>Time 08.15am

>18 N58 72 E 50 IST

>

>Few of the past events are as below.

>

>1). Joined business in 99-2000. Still repaying loans.

>2). Income is more than expenses. I am paying a lot of bank interest loans.

>3). No relationship since 2002.

>4). Younger sister got married in Dec-2006.

>5). Planning to sell office to reduce some burden.

>6). Borrowed money in 2006 for wedding

>7) Had a relationship in the year 2001 and was not matured.

>

>

>When the marriage will happen and he will get relief of the financial crisis?

>

>Regards

>Anup

Dear Nikhlesh jI and group,I appreciate your analysis.As per my knowledge his marriage is expected at the end of this year 2009 in Ra antara only.It is certain native will not remain unmarried because his 7th house is aspected benefically by his own lord.Of course delay is due to the points illustrated by you.though delay in the chart is absent caused by Sa and Ju.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Wed, 11/2/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur Anup ji's query (18.06.77, 08:15

hrs, 18.58.N, 72.50.E) Date: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 7:24 PM

Sub: Anup ji's query, Male native, 18.06.77, 08:15 hrs, 18.N.58, 72.E.50 IST, Asc 3.Cn.15

Marriage when? ; Financial relief when?

Dear Group Members,

I was away for a while due to professional reasons and it will take some time before I am able to go through all the mails of group members in the interim period.

Anyways, I thought analyzing to Anup ji's query would help me bringing back on the rails.

So this is my analysis of it.

Obervations in the chart:

1. Present age 31 plus, had a relationship at the age of 24 which did not materialize, present dasha combine Sa-Ra (MD-AD) from May 2008 to April 2011.

2. Ve to Su distance more than 43 degrees plus Ve aspected by 10th sight of Saturn. This is the prime reason for delay in marriage inspite of the fact that there is no Sa or Ju delay in this chart.

3. Then Ve Ma are together in the same house and very close to each other. It tends to drive relationships with opposite sex in unacceptable directions. Ve is with Ra in D-9 chart. So the above mentioned effect is further enhanced. The relationship which he had in 2001 must have been in the AD of Ve (Aug 2001 onwards) and it did not materialize as Ve is spoilt and its close proximity to Ma might be leading the affair to crossroads rather than straight (this could have been a reason of that relationship not maturing).

4. The 7th lord Sa is malefically aspected by Ma in the natal chart and by Ra in the D-9 chart. So this is another reason for delay in marriage and/or problems thereafter.

5. Ra is acting like Ma Me but more like Ma. The existing AD is of Ra will last till April 2011.

6. There is one zero in the SAV chart.

7. Marital happiness is not seen in the chart from Asc, Sun Moon. Neither there are blessings in the chart.

8. The native has high points in 6th, 8th 10th houses. It provokes the person to live with high status irrespective of whether his income supports his way of living or not. I believe that this native in trying to exhibit high status of living is enhancing his financial problems by himself.

9. The 11th lord (income house) is placed 12th from it and is thus reducing the power of the 11th house. So the income is reduced or we can say income is not as per his built-up requirements.

10. The 12th lord Me is placed 12th from it which is reducing the bed comforts (delay in marriage and/or problems in marital life).

11. His Sa is weak for practically all houses except the 3rd house (points are more than 12 even for houses 10th, 11th 12th but keeping MF in picture they drop below 12). So business might not suit this native and it would be better if he joins a job as an employee. This could be one of the reasons of his failure in business.

12. The 6th lord Ju is affecting both income (placed in 11th house in natal chart) and accumulation of wealth (placed in 2nd house in D-9 chart).

13. There are possibilities of his marriage during May 2009 to April 2010 (2nd sector of Rahu AD) because Ra is acting like Ma and Ma is SD to Ve which is LoD for 7th house.

14. His financial position might show improvement only after Oct 2013 when the AD of Me start in the MD of Me. His Me is good for most of the house especially the 11th house (financial gains).

I have not tried any change in birth time here.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:27:42 +0530 wrote

>Dear Ramesh ji,Prabha ji,Nikhlesh ji and Group,

>

>Here is the birth detail of a person as provided by him.

>Memebers are free to rectify the time of birth if possible.

>He is still unmarried.

>

>Date of birth 18th june 1977

>Time 08.15am

>18 N58 72 E 50 IST

>

>Few of the past events are as below.

>

>1). Joined business in 99-2000. Still repaying loans.

>2). Income is more than expenses. I am paying a lot of bank interest loans.

>3). No relationship since 2002.

>4). Younger sister got married in Dec-2006.

>5). Planning to sell office to reduce some burden.

>6). Borrowed money in 2006 for wedding

>7) Had a relationship in the year 2001 and was not matured.

>

>

>When the marriage will happen and he will get relief of the financial crisis?

>

>Regards

>Anup

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.