IndiaDivine.org

Chart for your study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,As asked on group site my details are

below:1) Complete birth data.Date 26 feb 1980 time 21:30Place Pune,

MaharashtraLongitude 073.54.ELatitude 018.30.NTime Zone -5.5Female2) Education level of the native.Engg GraduateGraduated in Aug 20023) Means of earning a living, and when the job began. Any change in jobs, date of pay raise, etc.No job after graduation for approx 1.6 yrs. Worked for small software company for 1 week in Jan 2004. Left as I got selected in big company.Started job in big Software company in Feb 2004. Payraise in May 2005. Then in June 2006 and June 2007. Bonus in Sept 2007.Switched companies in Jan 2007 to move near hometown. Low Payraise in July 2008. Dissatisfaction and problems with manager in this job.Again switched companies on 30th Nov 2008.Joined new comp on 1st Dec 2008 at substantial hike. Salary cut in first week of Feb 2009.4) If married then give the date of marriage. Please also

mention if it is a pre-arranged marriage or a love marriage. Also, give the chart of the life partner.Un married5) If there are problems in the marital life, please specify with date.Not married.6) If there are children, then give their dates of birth.No7) Specify whether parents are still living. If not, give their dates of passing.Yes, both parents are living8) Any accident, or similar event with date.Had a near miss with a truck in 1993 (Nov-Dec - not sure with the date) Suffered multiple fractures in my right arm.Marriage has been delayed by a lot. Parents have been trying since 2005 but no go. Would request to let me know when will I be married? Is there marriage in my horoscope? Will I find happiness in life? What is the cause for delay?Any replies would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.Regards,Luna

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.