IndiaDivine.org

Please comment on the BTR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected learned members of the group, my namaskar to all.My younger brother wants to marry a girl whose birth data is having some confusions.Based on my limited understanding, I've tried to correct it and reached to a conclusion that it is 1st Nov 1984.

Please look at the following details and kindly comment if my direction of thinking is correct or wrong.Birth Data: Time of Birth: 1:47 am (GMT + 5:30)1st OR 2nd Nov 1984Place: Saharanpur (India) [77 E 33, 29 N 58]

Known Events:(1) Parent's death (due to home LPG cylinder burst): 8-Jan-2005(2) 1st Job: 4th Oct 2007(3) 2nd Job: 21st Mar 2008(4) Has an elder brother (DOB: 21st Nov 1978)My Analysis (DOB taken as 1st Nov 1984):

Event 1 - Parent's Death (8-Jan-2005) [Vim Dasa: Rahu->Mercury->Rahu->Jup->Mercury, using 360 deg solar years starting from moon] (i) Things related to parents should be seen from D-12. (ii) Father's death can be seen from 3rd house from Lagna. Also 7th from Lagna should be seen for death.

(iii) Lords of 3rd house (Aq) are Rahu (sitting in 7th house and in Exaltation) and Saturn (sitting in 8th house, dusthana). Since Rahu is in Exaltation in Gemini, I'm picking Rahu to be the lord of 3rd house.

(iv) Lord of 7th house (Ge) Merc is sitting in 10th house in Virgo in Exaltation.On the fateful day, the vim dasa was of Rahu->Merc->Rahu. Using the points iii & iv, I was able to conclude that the DOB has to be 1st Nov.

I'm not able to derive equally clear reasons for other events and with the date 2nd Nov. Respected all, please guide and correct me.-- Ambuj Agrawal[ http://picasaweb.google.com/nerd.jumbo/ ]

[ http://www.linkedin.com/in/nerdjumbo ]