IndiaDivine.org

Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Satish ji,

Thanks for your wishes.

So you are coming to attend second KASIA Workshop,i hope.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 22/3/09, SPK <aquaris_rising wrote:

SPK <aquaris_risingRe: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group Date: Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 3:49 AM

Dear Anupji,

Congratulations and best wishes

Satish

"Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca" <kasastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, March 16, 2009 10:12:03 PM[astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group

Dear Group,

It is with great pleasure to inform all of you that Anup ji has been made the moderator of this group by Guru ji.

It is due to his devotion and hard work and he deserves all the credit.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Anup,

I am so so happy for you.

I wish you all the success.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj--- On Tue, 3/17/09, R.P <rdrugist wrote:

R.P <rdrugistRe: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 9:59 AM

Dear Anupji,

If u get chance I ask u question earlier. Could u please follow on that.

ThanksRick

RP

Anup. M <dalh_1 >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, March 16, 2009 11:24:27 PMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group

Dear Rick,

Thanks for your wishes.

Regards

Anup--- On Tue, 17/3/09, R.P <rdrugist > wrote:

R.P <rdrugist >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 17 March, 2009, 8:47 AM

Pranam Anupji,

Congratulation!Rick

RP

"Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca" <kasastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, March 16, 2009 9:12:03 PM[astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group

Dear Group,

It is with great pleasure to inform all of you that Anup ji has been made the moderator of this group by Guru ji.

Cheers !!!

Guest guest

Dear Raj ji,

Thank you.

So i will be waiting for you in Satara in second Kasia Workshop.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 22/3/09, Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 wrote:

Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group Date: Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 4:50 PM

Dear Anup,

Thanks & Regards,

Raj--- On Tue, 3/17/09, R.P <rdrugist > wrote:

R.P <rdrugist >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, March 17, 2009, 9:59 AM

Dear Anupji,

ThanksRick

RP

Anup. M <dalh_1 >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, March 16, 2009 11:24:27 PMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group

Dear Rick,

Thanks for your wishes.

Regards

R.P <rdrugist >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 17 March, 2009, 8:47 AM

Pranam Anupji,

Congratulation!Rick

RP

"Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca" <kasastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, March 16, 2009 9:12:03 PM[astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group

Dear Group,

Cheers !!!

Guest guest

Dear Anup

Congratulations, Best Wishes.

Regards

Jagadish--- On Sun, 22/3/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group Received: Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 5:04 PM

Dear Raj ji,

Thank you.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 22/3/09, Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 > wrote:

Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 22 March, 2009, 4:50 PM

Dear Anup,

Thanks & Regards,

R.P <rdrugist >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, March 17, 2009, 9:59 AM

Dear Anupji,

ThanksRick

RP

Dear Rick,

Thanks for your wishes.

Regards

Pranam Anupji,

Congratulation!Rick

RP

Dear Group,

Cheers !!!

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Guest guest

Dear Anupji,

I wish I could, unfortunately I am 10000 miles away and school is not out for the kids.

Satish

Anup. M <dalh_1 Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 1:53:58 AMRe: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group

Dear Satish ji,

Thanks for your wishes.

So you are coming to attend second KASIA Workshop,i hope.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 22/3/09, SPK <aquaris_rising@ > wrote:

SPK <aquaris_rising@ >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 22 March, 2009, 3:49 AM

Dear Anupji,

Congratulations and best wishes

Satish

"Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca" <kasastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, March 16, 2009 10:12:03 PM[astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group

Dear Group,

Cheers !!!

Guest guest

Dear Jagdish ji,

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Anup--- On Sun, 22/3/09, Jagadish Tuppad <jagadishtuppad wrote:

Jagadish Tuppad <jagadishtuppadRe: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group Date: Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 5:50 PM

Dear Anup

Congratulations, Best Wishes.

Regards

Jagadish--- On Sun, 22/3/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comReceived: Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 5:04 PM

Dear Raj ji,

Thank you.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 22/3/09, Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 > wrote:

Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 22 March, 2009, 4:50 PM

Dear Anup,

Thanks & Regards,

Dear Anupji,

ThanksRick

RP

Dear Rick,

Thanks for your wishes.

Regards

Pranam Anupji,

Congratulation!Rick

RP

Dear Group,

Cheers !!!

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

New Moderator - ANUP M ,

Good Wishes and Good Luck!

Regards,

Simran--- On Tue, 17/3/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group Date: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009, 6:20 PM

Dear Suneel ji,

Thanks for your wishes.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 17/3/09, suneel.dhariwal <suneel.dhariwal@ > wrote:

suneel.dhariwal <suneel.dhariwal@ >[astrologyandtiming events] Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 17 March, 2009, 12:17 PM

--- I join in congratulating Sh Anup ji.Suneel DhariwalIn astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Anup ji,> CONGRATULATIONS for becoming the moderator.> Prabha> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Ash's Corner@" <kas@> wrote:> >> > Dear Group,> > > > It is with great pleasure to inform all of you that Anup ji has been made> > the moderator of this group by Guru ji.> > > > It is due to his devotion and hard work and he deserves all the credit.> > > > Cheers !!!>

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro. ca/> http://www.ashtro. ca> >>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Anup Ji,

Best wishes and congrates.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sat, 18/7/09, sim s <swansimran wrote:

sim s <swansimranRe: Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group Date: Saturday, 18 July, 2009, 8:20 AM

New Moderator - ANUP M ,

Regards,

Simran--- On Tue, 17/3/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 17 March, 2009, 6:20 PM

Dear Suneel ji,

Thanks for your wishes.

Regards

Anup

suneel.dhariwal <suneel.dhariwal@ >[astrologyandtiming events] Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 17 March, 2009, 12:17 PM

--- I join in congratulating Sh Anup ji.Suneel DhariwalIn astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Anup ji,> CONGRATULATIONS for becoming the moderator.> Prabha> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Ash's Corner@" <kas@> wrote:> >> > Dear Group,> > > > It is with great pleasure to inform all of you that Anup ji has been made> > the moderator of this group by Guru ji.> > > > It is due to his devotion and hard work and he deserves all the credit.> > > > Cheers !!!>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Anup,

Hard work always pays, You have proved it.

Heartiest Congrats my friend.

Regards,

Raj--- On Sat, 7/18/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Group Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 9:51 AM

Dear Anup Ji,

Best wishes and congrates.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sat, 18/7/09, sim s <swansimran (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

sim s <swansimran (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 18 July, 2009, 8:20 AM

New Moderator - ANUP M ,

Regards,

Simran--- On Tue, 17/3/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Welcome to Anup ji as the new moderator of KAS Groupastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 17 March, 2009, 6:20 PM

Dear Suneel ji,

Thanks for your wishes.

Regards

Anup

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.