IndiaDivine.org

When will be her marriage?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members,

Date of birth:27-11-1984; Time  1:55AM;

Birthplace..Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78:10E

My analysis for this chart:1. LL Me and 7L Ju is in 2:12 position; Mo Lord Sa and 7L from it Mo is in 4:10 position;    Su Lord Ma and 7L from it Ve is in 2:12 position. 2. LL Me and 9L Ve is in 2:12 position both in D1 & D9 charts.

The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's blessing is there.3. Lagna is with 31 points and 7H is with 21 points - a difference of 10    This shows that she is very egoistic and adamant in nature.

4. 3 sectors in Sa shows she is very sharp and has photographic memory. She is good in Maths.Regarding her marriage: LoA: Ve;   LoB: Ju;   LoC: Mo;   LoD: Ju;   LoE: Su;    RK: Ve1. Ve to Su distance is almost 41 degrees. So not spoiled.

2. Sa is 6L.3. Sa is aspecting LoA, LoB, HoC - Sa delay.4. Sa as 6L in 2H; aspecting 2L and RK.5. Ju as LoB is with LoA; so Ju delay is also there.6. Sa delay gets over when Sa will enter Virgo in Sept 2009.

7. At that time even Ju delay gets over.8. But there are 2 zeroes in the chart - one by Ma in 4H and Sa in 5H.9. So when Ju enters Pisces it is in 7H and then when it enters Aries transit Ju is aspecting 7L by 9th aspect.

This happens in May 2011. 10. At that time Sa antra is running for the native. Now Sa cannot give marriage as it aspects primary significators     and also because delay period ends in this antra.11. Next antra of Me therefore can give marriage.

ThanksPrabha

Guest guest

Sub: Prabha ji's analysis of chart 27/11/84, 01:55 am, 9.N.58; 78.E.10

Dear Prabha ji & Group,

I found the Asc to be 7Vi37.

There is no Sa delay.

There are two zeros in the chart.

Ju is with lord of house A and Ju is itself lord of B.

So there is Ju delay which got over on 6th Dec 2008.

At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju will run till Aug 2010.

It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for her 7th house ( 24 to be exact), which are very high.

Ju is also LoE from Moon chart and again has more than 12 points.

Ve is LoE from Sun chart and Ju is SD to Ve.

Ve is also NK & FK.

As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the marriage event.

At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju is in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of married life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.

Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and therefore trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the events happening in the AD of Ju.

Sa is also in the Nks of Ju.

So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high points of the prevailing AD lord Jupiter (forcing the event in its AD), the marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a good possibility in the AD of Ju.

Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains momentum in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.

During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going to change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra & Ke).

Ju coming in Aq also means that Ju comes in 2nd house from Moon chart.

So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to Aq on 17th Dec 09).

Let's keep our fingers crossed for the happening of the event.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 Prabha Acharya wrote :

>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members,

>

>Date of birth:27-11-1984; Time 1:55AM;

>Birthplace..Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78:10E

>

>My analysis for this chart:

>1. LL Me and 7L Ju is in 2:12 position; Mo Lord Sa and 7L from it Mo is in

>4:10 position;

> Su Lord Ma and 7L from it Ve is in 2:12 position.

>2. LL Me and 9L Ve is in 2:12 position both in D1 & D9 charts.

> The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's blessing is

>there.

>3. Lagna is with 31 points and 7H is with 21 points - a difference of 10

> This shows that she is very egoistic and adamant in nature.

>4. 3 sectors in Sa shows she is very sharp and has photographic memory. She

>is good in Maths.

>

>Regarding her marriage:

>LoA: Ve; LoB: Ju; LoC: Mo; LoD: Ju; LoE: Su; RK: Ve

>1. Ve to Su distance is almost 41 degrees. So not spoiled.

>2. Sa is 6L.

>3. Sa is aspecting LoA, LoB, HoC - Sa delay.

>4. Sa as 6L in 2H; aspecting 2L and RK.

>5. Ju as LoB is with LoA; so Ju delay is also there.

>6. Sa delay gets over when Sa will enter Virgo in Sept 2009.

>7. At that time even Ju delay gets over.

>8. But there are 2 zeroes in the chart - one by Ma in 4H and Sa in 5H.

>9. So when Ju enters Pisces it is in 7H and then when it enters Aries

>transit Ju is aspecting 7L by 9th aspect.

> This happens in May 2011.

>10. At that time Sa antra is running for the native. Now Sa cannot give

>marriage as it aspects primary significators

> and also because delay period ends in this antra.

>11. Next antra of Me therefore can give marriage.

>

>Thanks

>Prabha

Guest guest

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

Please check Sat is in house A aspecting house C and lord

of 7th house Jup.

So there is a Sat delay and as well as Jup delay.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 18/3/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: When will be her marriage? Date: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 7:01 PM

18.03.2009Sub: Prabha ji's analysis of chart 27/11/84, 01:55 am, 9.N.58; 78.E.10Dear Prabha ji & Group, I found the Asc to be 7Vi37.There is no Sa delay.There are two zeros in the chart.Ju is with lord of house A and Ju is itself lord of B.So there is Ju delay which got over on 6th Dec 2008.At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju will run till Aug 2010.It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for her 7th house ( 24 to be exact), which are very high.Ju is also LoE from Moon chart and again has more than 12 points.Ve is LoE from Sun chart and Ju is SD to Ve.Ve is also NK & FK.As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the marriage event.At the same time the quality

aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju is in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of married life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and therefore trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the events happening in the AD of Ju.Sa is also in the Nks of Ju.So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high points of the prevailing AD lord Jupiter (forcing the event in its AD), the marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a good possibility in the AD of Ju.Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains momentum in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going to change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra

& Ke).Ju coming in Aq also means that Ju comes in 2nd house from Moon chart.So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to Aq on 17th Dec 09).Let's keep our fingers crossed for the happening of the event.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Tue, 17 Mar 2009 Prabha Acharya wrote :>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members,>>Date of birth:27-11- 1984; Time 1:55AM;>Birthplace.. Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78: 10E>>My analysis for this chart:>1. LL Me and 7L Ju is in 2:12 position; Mo Lord Sa and 7L from it Mo is in>4:10 position;> Su Lord Ma and 7L from it Ve is in 2:12 position.>2. LL Me and 9L Ve is in 2:12 position both in D1 & D9 charts.> The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9

is in 5:9 position, so father's blessing is>there.>3. Lagna is with 31 points and 7H is with 21 points - a difference of 10> This shows that she is very egoistic and adamant in nature.>4. 3 sectors in Sa shows she is very sharp and has photographic memory. She>is good in Maths.>>Regarding her marriage:>LoA: Ve; LoB: Ju; LoC: Mo; LoD: Ju; LoE: Su; RK: Ve>1. Ve to Su distance is almost 41 degrees. So not spoiled.>2. Sa is 6L.>3. Sa is aspecting LoA, LoB, HoC - Sa delay.>4. Sa as 6L in 2H; aspecting 2L and RK.>5. Ju as LoB is with LoA; so Ju delay is also there.>6. Sa delay gets over when Sa will enter Virgo in Sept 2009.>7. At that time even Ju delay gets over.>8. But there are 2 zeroes in the chart - one by Ma in 4H and Sa in 5H..>9. So when Ju enters Pisces it is in 7H and then when it

enters Aries>transit Ju is aspecting 7L by 9th aspect.> This happens in May 2011.>10. At that time Sa antra is running for the native. Now Sa cannot give>marriage as it aspects primary significators> and also because delay period ends in this antra.>11. Next antra of Me therefore can give marriage.>>Thanks>Prabha

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Prabhaji, i would like to add my opinion on the subject.As per lesson #10 in rashi chart(natal) lagna lord ,moon's lord ,sun's lord, venus's lord,and jupiter's lord and 7th from them consisting less then 20 points and in D-9 chart first main three are in 6:8 relation.LOA,(VE & NK) LOB, LOD,(JU)is aspected by 6th lord satun.there fore LOC and LOE is left over. moon is with 2 natal bindus but 21 point in SAV, but in summay sheet is has no green box during his antra so it is to be rulled out only SUN LOE is left and it has 7 bindus in BAV, in summary table it has a gren box means significtor point of view it is strog contender, it has more then 15 points in SAV too, and its antra is also before is sumdharmi so SUN antra can give result and if any other as mantion by Nikhileshji if jupiter gives the event the marriege may be spoiled. so in my

opinion very late marriege or more then one marriege possibility is there,19th JAN 2020 onward up to DEC.Ashji can u comment on this.with good wishes,G.D.PATEL--- On Wed, 18/3/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: When will be her marriage? Date: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 7:01 PM

Dear Prabha ji & Group,

There is no Sa delay.

At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju will run till Aug 2010.

It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for her 7th house ( 24 to be exact), which are very high.

Ve is also NK & FK.

As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the marriage event.

At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju is in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of married life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.

Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and therefore trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the events happening in the AD of Ju.

So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high points of the prevailing AD lord Jupiter (forcing the event in its AD), the marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a good possibility in the AD of Ju.

Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains momentum in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.

During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going to change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra & Ke).

So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to Aq on 17th Dec 09).

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>Date of birth:27-11- 1984; Time 1:55AM;

>Birthplace.. Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78: 10E

>

> The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's blessing is

>there.

>is good in Maths.

>

>Regarding her marriage:

>LoA: Ve; LoB: Ju; LoC: Mo; LoD: Ju; LoE: Su; RK: Ve

>2. Sa is 6L.

>

>Thanks

>Prabha

Guest guest

Dear Anup Ji,

Please, guide me I am going to try analysis.

Ra-Ju

Ra=SD-Venus LOA, in HD

Ra star=Su-LOE

Ju-in HD, LOD, LOB, asp HE

SD=Ve LOA, in HA D-9 (natal position)

Calculating delay:

Saturn in HA, aspects LOB and HD.

Jupiter LOB, LOD aspects HE.

I am confused as to saturn and jupiters delay, as saturn is not aspecting LOC or

HB, and jupiter is only LOB.

In D-9 chart if we take Libra as focus hose B, then jupiter is in B aspect house

C and LOC is LOE.

If we take Pisces as focus house B in D-9 then Jupiter is in HA and LOB, is this

the cause for jupiter delay?

Then there are two zeros from saturn and mars. As per lesson 31 it states that

the delay would be pushed to the later part of 3 sector of the antar of LOD, LOD

is jupiter so I thought jupiter could furnish the results. As you can see I am

confused about the delay causing planets and how to analyze them. I hope you can

help me.

Also, I have been trying to find info in the files about RK I looked under FAQ

and others, I have problems with the ZIP files so I have not opened them after

twice trying. I would like to learn the significance of this.

Shalini

, " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear ???

>  

> This shows your seriousness for the query that you forget to

> write down your name,may be in haste or some other reason.

>  

> Anyway,this chart of your daughter shows a delayed marriage.

>  

> There is Sat as well as Jup delay.

> Sun-Ven distance is 41deg and Sat aspects Ven.

> Here Sat is not aspecting any luminary so showing a little

> obstruction for Ven getting vague.

>  

> Jup is with Ven,so more check on the Venus and can control

> somehow in  " hard days "  when required.

>  

> NK as well as FK and RK is Ven in this chart and it is spoiled

> by the aspect of 6th lord Sat in second house.Sat spoiled Venus

> being a prime factor and house A.Sat also effecting house C.     

>  

> Two zero by Mars and Sat in SAV shall tend to stretch the delay

> period within an antra.

>  

> Sat delay will end in Oct2011 in the second sector of Sat antra.

> Sat antra itself can not give marriage as Jup delay will be awaiting

> for its turn after Sat antra finishes for its task.

>  

> Mer antra after Sat will start from june2013.

> Mer is house D and SD to Jup and Ven.

>  

> So in Mer antra,second sector from Apr2014-Feb2015 can give marriage.

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

> --- On Mon, 16/3/09, t panneerselvam <tpselvam wrote:

>

>

> t panneerselvam <tpselvam

> When will be her marriage?

>

> Monday, 16 March, 2009, 4:42 PM

>

> Dear learned members,

>

> This is the birth Particulars of My daughter..

>

> Date of birth:27-11- 1984

> Time  1:55AM

>

> Birthplace.. Madurai

>

> Latitude 9:58N

>

> Longitude:78: 10E

>

> when will be her marriage?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

>

Guest guest

Dear Shalini ji,

I think you are mixing so many things together and confused.

Delay calculations has been discussed in group numerous times

and you can take the help from archives.

Let me give you a proper and simple write up in the following link

in message # 9837.

/message/9837?threaded=1

I hope this will clear the confusion in your mind about delay calculation

by Sat as well as Jup in any chart.

For the second part of your query regarding RK(root karaka),we can

say its karak of karak,so its always third house lord from house B.

The health of house B mostly depends upon it's karaka,RK and

their respective houses.Here we need to consider natural karaka and

functional karaka besides natural RK and FRK.

Better to first learn the basics slowly.This part is an advanced subject

so leave it for some time to grasp the basics first instead jumping

to this portion.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 19/3/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004 wrote:

shalini3004 <shalini3004 Re: When will be her marriage? Date: Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 12:18 AM

Dear Anup Ji,Please, guide me I am going to try analysis.Ra-JuRa=SD-Venus LOA, in HDRa star=Su-LOEJu-in HD, LOD, LOB, asp HESD=Ve LOA, in HA D-9 (natal position)Calculating delay:Saturn in HA, aspects LOB and HD.Jupiter LOB, LOD aspects HE. I am confused as to saturn and jupiters delay, as saturn is not aspecting LOC or HB, and jupiter is only LOB.In D-9 chart if we take Libra as focus hose B, then jupiter is in B aspect house C and LOC is LOE. If we take Pisces as focus house B in D-9 then Jupiter is in HA and LOB, is this the cause for jupiter delay? Then there are two zeros from saturn and mars. As per lesson 31 it states that the delay would be pushed to the later part of 3 sector of the antar of LOD, LOD is jupiter so I thought jupiter could furnish the results. As you can see I am confused about the delay causing planets and how to analyze them. I hope you can help me.

Also, I have been trying to find info in the files about RK I looked under FAQ and others, I have problems with the ZIP files so I have not opened them after twice trying. I would like to learn the significance of this. Shalini astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1.> wrote:>> Dear ???> > This shows your seriousness for the query that you forget to> write down your name,may be in haste or some other reason.> > Anyway,this chart of your daughter shows a delayed marriage.> > There is Sat as well as Jup delay.> Sun-Ven distance is 41deg and Sat aspects Ven.> Here Sat is not aspecting any luminary so showing a

little> obstruction for Ven getting vague.> > Jup is with Ven,so more check on the Venus and can control> somehow in "hard days" when required.> > NK as well as FK and RK is Ven in this chart and it is spoiled> by the aspect of 6th lord Sat in second house.Sat spoiled Venus> being a prime factor and house A.Sat also effecting house C. > > Two zero by Mars and Sat in SAV shall tend to stretch the delay> period within an antra.> > Sat delay will end in Oct2011 in the second sector of Sat antra.> Sat antra itself can not give marriage as Jup delay will be awaiting > for its turn after Sat antra finishes for its task.> > Mer antra after Sat will start from june2013.> Mer is house D and SD to Jup and Ven.> > So in Mer

antra,second sector from Apr2014-Feb2015 can give marriage.> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 16/3/09, t panneerselvam <tpselvam@.. .> wrote:> > > t panneerselvam <tpselvam@.. .>> [astrologyandtiming events] When will be her marriage?> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Monday, 16 March, 2009, 4:42 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear learned members,> > This is the birth Particulars of My daughter..> > Date of birth:27-11- 1984> Time 1:55AM> >

Birthplace.. Madurai> > Latitude 9:58N> > Longitude:78: 10E> > when will be her marriage?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. />

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Anup Ji,

You are right I am a beginner and have been dormant because whenever I can I

have been reading the lessons. However, unless I try here to apply what I am

learning I will not learn it. So, I will make mistakes, but I hope the group

members can guide me and thank you for the same and for the information.

Shalini

>

> Dear Shalini ji,

>  

> I think you are mixing so many things together and confused.

> Delay calculations has been discussed in group numerous times

> and you can take the help from archives.

>  

> Let me give you a proper and simple write up in the following link

> in message # 9837.

>  

> /message/9837?threaded=1

>  

> I hope this will clear the confusion in your mind about delay calculation

> by Sat as well as Jup in any chart. 

>  

> For the second part of your query regarding RK(root karaka),we can

> say its karak of karak,so its always third house lord from house B.

>  

> The health of  house B mostly depends upon it's karaka,RK and

> their respective houses.Here we need to consider natural karaka and

> functional karaka besides natural RK and FRK.

>  

> Better to first learn the basics slowly.This part is an advanced subject

> so leave it for some time to grasp the basics first instead jumping

> to this portion.

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Thu, 19/3/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004 wrote:

>

>

> shalini3004 <shalini3004

> Re: When will be her marriage?

>

> Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 12:18 AM

Dear Anup Ji,

>

> Please, guide me I am going to try analysis.

>

> Ra-Ju

> Ra=SD-Venus LOA, in HD

> Ra star=Su-LOE

>

> Ju-in HD, LOD, LOB, asp HE

> SD=Ve LOA, in HA D-9 (natal position)

>

> Calculating delay:

> Saturn in HA, aspects LOB and HD.

> Jupiter LOB, LOD aspects HE.

> I am confused as to saturn and jupiters delay, as saturn is not aspecting LOC

or HB, and jupiter is only LOB.

>

> In D-9 chart if we take Libra as focus hose B, then jupiter is in B aspect

house C and LOC is LOE.

> If we take Pisces as focus house B in D-9 then Jupiter is in HA and LOB, is

this the cause for jupiter delay?

>

> Then there are two zeros from saturn and mars. As per lesson 31 it states that

the delay would be pushed to the later part of 3 sector of the antar of LOD, LOD

confused about the delay causing planets and how to analyze them. I hope you can

help me.

>

> Also, I have been trying to find info in the files about RK I looked under FAQ

>

> Shalini

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear ???

> >  

> > This shows your seriousness for the query that you forget to

> > write down your name,may be in haste or some other reason.

> >  

> > Anyway,this chart of your daughter shows a delayed marriage.

> >  

> > There is Sat as well as Jup delay.

> > Sun-Ven distance is 41deg and Sat aspects Ven.

> > Here Sat is not aspecting any luminary so showing a little

> > obstruction for Ven getting vague.

> >  

> > Jup is with Ven,so more check on the Venus and can control

> > somehow in  " hard days "  when required.

> >  

> > NK as well as FK and RK is Ven in this chart and it is spoiled

> > by the aspect of 6th lord Sat in second house.Sat spoiled Venus

> > being a prime factor and house A.Sat also effecting house C.     

> >  

> > Two zero by Mars and Sat in SAV shall tend to stretch the delay

> > period within an antra.

> >  

> > Sat delay will end in Oct2011 in the second sector of Sat antra.

> > Sat antra itself can not give marriage as Jup delay will be awaiting

> > for its turn after Sat antra finishes for its task.

> >  

> > Mer antra after Sat will start from june2013.

> > Mer is house D and SD to Jup and Ven.

> >  

> > So in Mer antra,second sector from Apr2014-Feb2015 can give marriage.

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> > --- On Mon, 16/3/09, t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .> wrote:

> >

> >

> > t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] When will be her marriage?

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > Monday, 16 March, 2009, 4:42 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> > Dear learned members,

> >

> > This is the birth Particulars of My daughter..

> >

> > Date of birth:27-11- 1984

> > Time  1:55AM

> >

> > Birthplace.. Madurai

> >

> > Latitude 9:58N

> >

> > Longitude:78: 10E

> >

> > when will be her marriage?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies. /

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to

http://in.messenger./

>

Guest guest

Dear Shalini ji,

Members here always help to learn the beginers.

So you keep your efforts and sure after solving few easy charts

you will develop confidence.

If you spare some time and attend the KASIA Workshop

in Satara,this will surely give you a big help learning basics of KAS.

Regards

Anup

shalini3004 <shalini3004 Re: When will be her marriage? Date: Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 2:00 AM

Dear Anup Ji,You are right I am a beginner and have been dormant because whenever I can I have been reading the lessons. However, unless I try here to apply what I am learning I will not learn it. So, I will make mistakes, but I hope the group members can guide me and thank you for the same and for the information.Shaliniastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Shalini ji,> > I think you are mixing so many things together and confused.> Delay calculations has been discussed in group numerous times> and you can take the help from archives.> > Let me give you a proper and simple write up in the following link> in

message # 9837.> > http://groups. / group/astrologya ndtimingevents/ message/9837? threaded= 1> > I hope this will clear the confusion in your mind about delay calculation> by Sat as well as Jup in any chart. > > For the second part of your query regarding RK(root karaka),we can> say its karak of karak,so its always third house lord from house B.> > The health of house B mostly depends upon it's karaka,RK and > their respective houses.Here we need to consider natural karaka and > functional karaka besides natural RK and FRK.> > Better to first learn the basics slowly.This part is an advanced subject > so leave it for some time to grasp the basics first

instead jumping> to this portion.> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 19/3/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ ...> wrote:> > > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ ...>> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: When will be her marriage?> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 12:18 AM> > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> > Please, guide me I am going to try analysis.> > Ra-Ju>

Ra=SD-Venus LOA, in HD> Ra star=Su-LOE> > Ju-in HD, LOD, LOB, asp HE> SD=Ve LOA, in HA D-9 (natal position)> > Calculating delay:> Saturn in HA, aspects LOB and HD.> Jupiter LOB, LOD aspects HE. > I am confused as to saturn and jupiters delay, as saturn is not aspecting LOC or HB, and jupiter is only LOB..> > In D-9 chart if we take Libra as focus hose B, then jupiter is in B aspect house C and LOC is LOE. > If we take Pisces as focus house B in D-9 then Jupiter is in HA and LOB, is this the cause for jupiter delay? > > Then there are two zeros from saturn and mars.. As per lesson 31 it states that the delay would be pushed to the later part of 3 sector of the antar of LOD, LOD is jupiter so I thought jupiter could furnish the results. As you can see I am confused about the delay causing planets and how to analyze them. I hope you can help me. >

> Also, I have been trying to find info in the files about RK I looked under FAQ and others, I have problems with the ZIP files so I have not opened them after twice trying. I would like to learn the significance of this. > > Shalini > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear ???> > > > This shows your seriousness for the query that you forget to> > write down your name,may be in haste or some other reason.> > > > Anyway,this chart of your daughter shows a delayed marriage.> > > > There is Sat as well as Jup delay.> > Sun-Ven distance is 41deg and Sat aspects Ven.> > Here Sat is not aspecting any luminary so showing a little> > obstruction for Ven getting vague.> > > > Jup is with Ven,so more check on

the Venus and can control> > somehow in "hard days" when required.> > > > NK as well as FK and RK is Ven in this chart and it is spoiled> > by the aspect of 6th lord Sat in second house.Sat spoiled Venus> > being a prime factor and house A.Sat also effecting house C. > > > > Two zero by Mars and Sat in SAV shall tend to stretch the delay> > period within an antra.> > > > Sat delay will end in Oct2011 in the second sector of Sat antra.> > Sat antra itself can not give marriage as Jup delay will be awaiting > > for its turn after Sat antra finishes for its task.> > > > Mer antra after Sat will start from june2013.> > Mer is house D and SD to Jup and Ven.> > > > So in Mer antra,second sector from

Apr2014-Feb2015 can give marriage.> > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 16/3/09, t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .> wrote:> > > > > > t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .>> > [astrologyandtiming events] When will be her marriage?> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Monday, 16 March, 2009, 4:42 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear learned members,> > > > This is the birth Particulars of My daughter..> > > > Date of birth:27-11- 1984> > Time 1:55AM> > > > Birthplace.. Madurai> > > >

Latitude 9:58N> > > > Longitude:78: 10E> > > > when will be her marriage?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. /> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./>

Guest guest

Dear Mathur ji,

I am very new to KAS and really just learning, however my observations are close

to yours. As you mentioned that Jupiter has the highest points for 7H moreover,

is in house D and LOD. Therefore, I think very eager to give results in the 3rd

sector of this dasa, as the two zeros (lesson 31) push the event to that time

period I think.

I also, did not see saturn delay for jupiter delay I cannot find the lesson that

I read that if it (jupiter) is with any of the lords of A, B or C it does not

cause the delay it has to be LoA,B be in or aspect these houses I thought, I

could be wrong as I said I am learning and now I cannot find where I read it in

the files or the site, however saturn does have sight on it. If I misread or

misinterpreted then there is or was jupiter delay now it is over as you have

mentioned.

Thank you,

Shalini

, " nikhlesh mathur "

<nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>  

> 18.03.2009

>

> Sub: Prabha ji's analysis of chart 27/11/84, 01:55 am, 9.N.58; 78.E.10

>

> Dear Prabha ji & Group,

>

> I found the Asc to be 7Vi37.

> There is no Sa delay.

> There are two zeros in the chart.

> Ju is with lord of house A and Ju is itself lord of B.

> So there is Ju delay which got over on 6th Dec 2008.

>

> At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju

will run till Aug 2010.

>

> It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for

her 7th house ( 24 to be exact), which are very high.

>

> Ju is also LoE from Moon chart and again has more than 12 points.

>

> Ve is LoE from Sun chart and Ju is SD to Ve.

> Ve is also NK & FK.

>

> As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the

marriage event.

>

> At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju is

in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of married

life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.

>

> Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and therefore

trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the events happening

in the AD of Ju.

>

> Sa is also in the Nks of Ju.

>

> So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high

points of the prevailing AD lord Jupiter (forcing the event in its AD), the

marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a good

possibility in the AD of Ju.

>

> Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains

momentum in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.

>

> During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going to

change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra & Ke).

>

> Ju coming in Aq also means that Ju comes in 2nd house from Moon chart.

>

> So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the

period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to Aq

on 17th Dec 09).

>

> Let's keep our fingers crossed for the happening of the event.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

> >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members,

> >

> >Date of birth:27-11-1984; Time 1:55AM;

> >Birthplace..Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78:10E

> >

> >My analysis for this chart:

> >1. LL Me and 7L Ju is in 2:12 position; Mo Lord Sa and 7L from it Mo is in

> >4:10 position;

> > Su Lord Ma and 7L from it Ve is in 2:12 position.

> >2. LL Me and 9L Ve is in 2:12 position both in D1 & D9 charts.

> > The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's blessing is

> >there.

> >3. Lagna is with 31 points and 7H is with 21 points - a difference of 10

> > This shows that she is very egoistic and adamant in nature.

> >4. 3 sectors in Sa shows she is very sharp and has photographic memory. She

> >is good in Maths.

> >

> >Regarding her marriage:

> >LoA: Ve; LoB: Ju; LoC: Mo; LoD: Ju; LoE: Su; RK: Ve

> >1. Ve to Su distance is almost 41 degrees. So not spoiled.

> >2. Sa is 6L.

> >3. Sa is aspecting LoA, LoB, HoC - Sa delay.

> >4. Sa as 6L in 2H; aspecting 2L and RK.

> >5. Ju as LoB is with LoA; so Ju delay is also there.

> >6. Sa delay gets over when Sa will enter Virgo in Sept 2009.

> >7. At that time even Ju delay gets over.

> >8. But there are 2 zeroes in the chart - one by Ma in 4H and Sa in 5H.

> >9. So when Ju enters Pisces it is in 7H and then when it enters Aries

> >transit Ju is aspecting 7L by 9th aspect.

> > This happens in May 2011.

> >10. At that time Sa antra is running for the native. Now Sa cannot give

> >marriage as it aspects primary significators

> > and also because delay period ends in this antra.

> >11. Next antra of Me therefore can give marriage.

> >

> >Thanks

> >Prabha

>

Guest guest

Dear Anup Ji,

Thank you so much for your encouragement, exactly where is the workshop and

when?

Shalini

>

> Dear Shalini ji,

>  

> Members here always help to learn the beginers.

> So you keep your efforts and sure after solving few easy charts

> you will develop confidence.

>  

> If you spare some time and attend the KASIA Workshop 

> in Satara,this will surely give you a big help learning basics of KAS. 

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 2:00 AM

Dear Anup Ji,

>

> You are right I am a beginner and have been dormant because whenever I can I

have been reading the lessons. However, unless I try here to apply what I am

learning I will not learn it. So, I will make mistakes, but I hope the group

members can guide me and thank you for the same and for the information.

>

> Shalini

>

> >

> > Dear Shalini ji,

> >  

> > I think you are mixing so many things together and confused.

> > Delay calculations has been discussed in group numerous times

> > and you can take the help from archives.

> >  

> > Let me give you a proper and simple write up in the following link

> > in message # 9837.

> >  

> > http://groups. / group/astrologya ndtimingevents/ message/9837?

threaded= 1

> >  

> > I hope this will clear the confusion in your mind about delay calculation

> > by Sat as well as Jup in any chart. 

> >  

> > For the second part of your query regarding RK(root karaka),we can

> > say its karak of karak,so its always third house lord from house B.

> >  

> > The health of  house B mostly depends upon it's karaka,RK and

> > their respective houses.Here we need to consider natural karaka and

> > functional karaka besides natural RK and FRK.

> >  

> > Better to first learn the basics slowly.This part is an advanced subject

> > so leave it for some time to grasp the basics first instead jumping

> > to this portion.

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > --- On Thu, 19/3/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ ...>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: When will be her marriage?

> > Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 12:18 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anup Ji,

> >

> > Please, guide me I am going to try analysis.

> >

> > Ra-Ju

> > Ra=SD-Venus LOA, in HD

> > Ra star=Su-LOE

> >

> > Ju-in HD, LOD, LOB, asp HE

> > SD=Ve LOA, in HA D-9 (natal position)

> >

> > Calculating delay:

> > Saturn in HA, aspects LOB and HD.

> > Jupiter LOB, LOD aspects HE.

> > I am confused as to saturn and jupiters delay, as saturn is not aspecting

LOC or HB, and jupiter is only LOB.

> >

> > In D-9 chart if we take Libra as focus hose B, then jupiter is in B aspect

house C and LOC is LOE.

> > If we take Pisces as focus house B in D-9 then Jupiter is in HA and LOB, is

> >

> > Then there are two zeros from saturn and mars. As per lesson 31 it states

that the delay would be pushed to the later part of 3 sector of the antar of

LOD, LOD is jupiter so I thought jupiter could furnish the results. As you can

see I am confused about the delay causing planets and how to analyze them. I

hope you can help me.

> >

> > Also, I have been trying to find info in the files about RK I looked under

FAQ and others, I have problems with the ZIP files so I have not opened them

after twice trying. I would like to learn the significance of this.

> >

> > Shalini

> >

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear ???

> > >  

> > > This shows your seriousness for the query that you forget to

> > > write down your name,may be in haste or some other reason.

> > >  

> > > Anyway,this chart of your daughter shows a delayed marriage.

> > >  

> > > There is Sat as well as Jup delay.

> > > Sun-Ven distance is 41deg and Sat aspects Ven.

> > > Here Sat is not aspecting any luminary so showing a little

> > > obstruction for Ven getting vague.

> > >  

> > > Jup is with Ven,so more check on the Venus and can control

> > > somehow in  " hard days "  when required.

> > >  

> > > NK as well as FK and RK is Ven in this chart and it is spoiled

> > > by the aspect of 6th lord Sat in second house.Sat spoiled Venus

> > > being a prime factor and house A.Sat also effecting house C.     

> > >  

> > > Two zero by Mars and Sat in SAV shall tend to stretch the delay

> > > period within an antra.

> > >  

> > > Sat delay will end in Oct2011 in the second sector of Sat antra.

> > > Sat antra itself can not give marriage as Jup delay will be awaiting

> > > for its turn after Sat antra finishes for its task.

> > >  

> > > Mer antra after Sat will start from june2013.

> > > Mer is house D and SD to Jup and Ven.

> > >  

> > > So in Mer antra,second sector from Apr2014-Feb2015 can give marriage.

> > >  

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 16/3/09, t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .>

> > > [astrologyandtiming events] When will be her marriage?

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > Monday, 16 March, 2009, 4:42 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > > Dear learned members,

> > >

> > > This is the birth Particulars of My daughter..

> > >

> > > Date of birth:27-11- 1984

> > > Time  1:55AM

> > >

> > > Birthplace.. Madurai

> > >

> > > Latitude 9:58N

> > >

> > > Longitude:78: 10E

> > >

> > > when will be her marriage?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

For 27th Nov 1984, 1:55 AM, 9N58 and 78E10 I am

getting the following degree of planets.

Kindly check your data entry or let me know if I am making any error?

Planet

Degrees

As

15 Vi 14

Su

12 Sc 3

Mo

2 Cp 17

Ma

15 Cp 37

Me

3 Sg 43

Ju

20 Sg 56

Ve

22 Sg 42

Sa

28 Li 11

Ra

4 Ta 16

Ke

4 Sc 16

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of nikhlesh mathur

Wednesday March 18, 2009

9:31 AM

To:

Re:

Dear Prabha ji & Group,

I

found the Asc to be 7Vi37.

There is no Sa delay.

At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju

will run till Aug 2010.

It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for

Ve is also NK & FK.

As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the

marriage event.

At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju is

Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and therefore

trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the events

happening in the AD of Ju.

So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high

Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains momentum

in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.

During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going to

change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra &

Ke).

So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the period

17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to Aq on 17th

Dec 09).

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>Date of birth:27-11-1984; Time 1:55AM;

>Birthplace..Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78:10E

>

> The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's

blessing is

>there.

>is good in Maths.

>

>Regarding her marriage:

>LoA: Ve; LoB: Ju; LoC: Mo; LoD: Ju; LoE: Su;

RK: Ve

>2. Sa is 6L.

>

>Thanks

>Prabha

Guest guest

Dear G. D. Patel ji,

You have made a good attempt and a good find in navamsa that

all are in 6:8 i.e from lagna, sun, moon, mars and venus. Just a

few points for direction.

In Rasi lagna and 7th lords are in 1:1, from Moon

they are in 4:10, and from sun they are in 2:12, from Venus it is again in 1:1

and from Ma in 4:10.

Now 1:1 and 4:10 are not very bad. Yes, it is not like 5:9 but its not as

bad as 6:8 and 2:12. Also

lagna lord and 9th lords are in 6:8 in navamsa as well and from all i.e lagna, su, mo, ma and ve and also in navamsa also all are in 6:8.

6th lord is in 2nd house so again it is

spoiling the karak sthan. Guru who is natural RK is in libra in navamsa. Now FK and NK and 9th lord so

FRK is ok. Karak is in House

D and in navamsa too it is in Libra and Libra is 2nd house which is

Karak. So marriage will be there. However Ve is

in 8th house from 9th house as well.

So as Karak it is in upchaya so it will give marriage.

Now for timing of event, there is delay due to Sa and there

are 2 zeroes so these are enhancing the delay.

Rest follow Prabha ji’s mail

for timing of event and Anup ji’s

as well.

You have done deep analysis in finding the position of lagna,

su, mo , ve and ma and

their 7th lords of lagna in navamsa and also the navamsa lords. I do not think anyone noticed that and

if they did they did not write it.

So yes, your observations are very nice. Please continue such nice work Patel ji.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of eagle reagle

Wednesday March 18, 2009

11:34 AM

Cc: eagle_astro

Re:

Dear

Prabhaji,

i would like to add my opinion on the subject.

As per lesson #10 in rashi chart(natal) lagna lord ,moon's lord ,sun's lord,

venus's lord,and jupiter's lord and 7th from them consisting less then 20

points and in D-9 chart first main three are in 6:8 relation.LOA,(VE & NK)

LOB, LOD,(JU)is aspected by 6th lord satun.there fore LOC and LOE is left

over. moon is with 2 natal bindus but 21 point in SAV, but in summay sheet is

has no green box during his antra so it is to be rulled out only SUN LOE is

left and it has 7 bindus in BAV, in summary table it has a gren box means

significtor point of view it is strog contender, it has more then 15 points

in SAV too, and its antra is also before is sumdharmi so SUN antra can give

result and if any other as mantion by Nikhileshji if jupiter gives the event

the marriege may be spoiled. so in my opinion very late marriege or more then

one marriege possibility is there,19th JAN 2020 onward up to DEC.

Ashji can u comment on this.

with good wishes,

G.D.PATEL

--- On Wed, 18/3/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

Re: When will be her marriage?

Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 7:01 PM

Dear Prabha ji & Group,

There is no Sa delay.

At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju

will run till Aug 2010.

It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for

Ve is also NK & FK.

As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the

marriage event.

At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju

is in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of

married life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.

Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and

therefore trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the

events happening in the AD of Ju.

So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high

marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a

good possibility in the AD of Ju.

Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains

During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going

to change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra

& Ke).

So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the

period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to

Aq on 17th Dec 09).

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>Date of birth:27-11- 1984; Time 1:55AM;

>Birthplace.. Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78: 10E

>

>1. LL Me and 7L Ju is in 2:12 position; Mo Lord Sa and 7L from it Mo is

in

> The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's

blessing is

>there.

>4. 3 sectors in Sa shows she is very sharp and has photographic memory.

She

>is good in Maths.

>

>Regarding her marriage:

>LoA: Ve; LoB: Ju; LoC: Mo; LoD: Ju; LoE:

Su; RK: Ve

>2. Sa is 6L.

>

>Thanks

>Prabha

Add more friends to your

messenger and enjoy! Invite

them now.

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,

I do see the saturn delay as saturn is in HA, Aspects LoB and aspects HC. Which,

as you have mentioned finishes upon saturn's entry into Virgo. Thank you for

your help, I was missing the aspect 10 sight saturn is making on HC. Again thank

you.

Shalini

>

> Dear Shalini ji,

>  

> I think you are mixing so many things together and confused.

> Delay calculations has been discussed in group numerous times

> and you can take the help from archives.

>  

> Let me give you a proper and simple write up in the following link

> in message # 9837.

>  

> /message/9837?threaded=1

>  

> I hope this will clear the confusion in your mind about delay calculation

> by Sat as well as Jup in any chart. 

>  

> For the second part of your query regarding RK(root karaka),we can

> say its karak of karak,so its always third house lord from house B.

>  

> The health of  house B mostly depends upon it's karaka,RK and

> their respective houses.Here we need to consider natural karaka and

> functional karaka besides natural RK and FRK.

>  

> Better to first learn the basics slowly.This part is an advanced subject

> so leave it for some time to grasp the basics first instead jumping

> to this portion.

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 12:18 AM

Dear Anup Ji,

>

> Please, guide me I am going to try analysis.

>

> Ra-Ju

> Ra=SD-Venus LOA, in HD

> Ra star=Su-LOE

>

> Ju-in HD, LOD, LOB, asp HE

> SD=Ve LOA, in HA D-9 (natal position)

>

> Calculating delay:

> Saturn in HA, aspects LOB and HD.

> Jupiter LOB, LOD aspects HE.

> I am confused as to saturn and jupiters delay, as saturn is not aspecting LOC

or HB, and jupiter is only LOB.

>

> In D-9 chart if we take Libra as focus hose B, then jupiter is in B aspect

house C and LOC is LOE.

> If we take Pisces as focus house B in D-9 then Jupiter is in HA and LOB, is

>

> Then there are two zeros from saturn and mars. As per lesson 31 it states that

help me.

>

> Also, I have been trying to find info in the files about RK I looked under FAQ

>

> Shalini

>

> >

> > Dear ???

> >  

> > This shows your seriousness for the query that you forget to

> > write down your name,may be in haste or some other reason.

> >  

> > Anyway,this chart of your daughter shows a delayed marriage.

> >  

> > There is Sat as well as Jup delay.

> > Sun-Ven distance is 41deg and Sat aspects Ven.

> > Here Sat is not aspecting any luminary so showing a little

> > obstruction for Ven getting vague.

> >  

> > Jup is with Ven,so more check on the Venus and can control

> > somehow in  " hard days "  when required.

> >  

> > NK as well as FK and RK is Ven in this chart and it is spoiled

> > by the aspect of 6th lord Sat in second house.Sat spoiled Venus

> > being a prime factor and house A.Sat also effecting house C.     

> >  

> > Two zero by Mars and Sat in SAV shall tend to stretch the delay

> > period within an antra.

> >  

> > Sat delay will end in Oct2011 in the second sector of Sat antra.

> > Sat antra itself can not give marriage as Jup delay will be awaiting

> > for its turn after Sat antra finishes for its task.

> >  

> > Mer antra after Sat will start from june2013.

> > Mer is house D and SD to Jup and Ven.

> >  

> > So in Mer antra,second sector from Apr2014-Feb2015 can give marriage.

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> > --- On Mon, 16/3/09, t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .> wrote:

> >

> >

> > t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] When will be her marriage?

> > Monday, 16 March, 2009, 4:42 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> > Dear learned members,

> >

> > This is the birth Particulars of My daughter..

> >

> > Date of birth:27-11- 1984

> > Time  1:55AM

> >

> > Birthplace.. Madurai

> >

> > Latitude 9:58N

> >

> > Longitude:78: 10E

> >

> > when will be her marriage?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to

http://in.messenger./

>

Guest guest

Dear Shalini ji,

Please note that KASIA workshop is going to be held in Satara,Maharashtra

on 1st,2nd and 3rd May2009.A detailed Information has already been circulated

in this group.Do check in your mails if possible..

Any further Inforamtion you required,do feel free to ask.

Regards

Anup

shalini3004 <shalini3004 Re: When will be her marriage? Date: Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 2:34 AM

Dear Anup Ji,Thank you so much for your encouragement, exactly where is the workshop and when?Shaliniastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Shalini ji,> > Members here always help to learn the beginers.> So you keep your efforts and sure after solving few easy charts> you will develop confidence.> > If you spare some time and attend the KASIA Workshop > in Satara,this will surely give you a big help learning basics of KAS. > > Regards> Anup> > > > > --- On Thu, 19/3/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ ...>

wrote:> > > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ ...>> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: When will be her marriage?> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 2:00 AM> > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> > You are right I am a beginner and have been dormant because whenever I can I have been reading the lessons. However, unless I try here to apply what I am learning I will not learn it. So, I will make mistakes, but I hope the group members can guide me and thank you for the same and for the information.> > Shalini> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@>

wrote:> >> > Dear Shalini ji,> > > > I think you are mixing so many things together and confused.> > Delay calculations has been discussed in group numerous times> > and you can take the help from archives.> > > > Let me give you a proper and simple write up in the following link> > in message # 9837.> > > > http://groups. / group/astrologya ndtimingevents/ message/9837? threaded= 1> > > > I hope this will clear the confusion in your mind about delay calculation> > by Sat as well as Jup in any chart. > > > > For the second part of your query regarding RK(root karaka),we can> > say its karak of karak,so its always third house lord from house B.> > > >

The health of house B mostly depends upon it's karaka,RK and > > their respective houses.Here we need to consider natural karaka and > > functional karaka besides natural RK and FRK.> > > > Better to first learn the basics slowly.This part is an advanced subject > > so leave it for some time to grasp the basics first instead jumping> > to this portion.> > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 19/3/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ ...>> > Subject:

[astrologyandtiming events] Re: When will be her marriage?> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 12:18 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> > > > Please, guide me I am going to try analysis.> > > > Ra-Ju> > Ra=SD-Venus LOA, in HD> > Ra star=Su-LOE> > > > Ju-in HD, LOD, LOB, asp HE> > SD=Ve LOA, in HA D-9 (natal position)> > > > Calculating delay:> > Saturn in HA, aspects LOB and HD.> > Jupiter LOB, LOD aspects HE. > > I am confused as to saturn and jupiters delay, as saturn is not aspecting LOC or HB, and jupiter is only LOB.> > > > In D-9 chart if we take Libra as focus hose B, then jupiter is in B aspect house C and LOC is LOE. > > If we take

Pisces as focus house B in D-9 then Jupiter is in HA and LOB, is this the cause for jupiter delay? > > > > Then there are two zeros from saturn and mars. As per lesson 31 it states that the delay would be pushed to the later part of 3 sector of the antar of LOD, LOD is jupiter so I thought jupiter could furnish the results. As you can see I am confused about the delay causing planets and how to analyze them. I hope you can help me. > > > > Also, I have been trying to find info in the files about RK I looked under FAQ and others, I have problems with the ZIP files so I have not opened them after twice trying. I would like to learn the significance of this. > > > > Shalini > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup.. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear ???> > > > > > This shows your seriousness

for the query that you forget to> > > write down your name,may be in haste or some other reason.> > > > > > Anyway,this chart of your daughter shows a delayed marriage.> > > > > > There is Sat as well as Jup delay.> > > Sun-Ven distance is 41deg and Sat aspects Ven.> > > Here Sat is not aspecting any luminary so showing a little> > > obstruction for Ven getting vague.> > > > > > Jup is with Ven,so more check on the Venus and can control> > > somehow in "hard days" when required.> > > > > > NK as well as FK and RK is Ven in this chart and it is spoiled> > > by the aspect of 6th lord Sat in second house..Sat spoiled Venus> > > being a prime factor and house A.Sat also effecting house

C. > > > > > > Two zero by Mars and Sat in SAV shall tend to stretch the delay> > > period within an antra.> > > > > > Sat delay will end in Oct2011 in the second sector of Sat antra.> > > Sat antra itself can not give marriage as Jup delay will be awaiting > > > for its turn after Sat antra finishes for its task.> > > > > > Mer antra after Sat will start from june2013.> > > Mer is house D and SD to Jup and Ven.> > > > > > So in Mer antra,second sector from Apr2014-Feb2015 can give marriage.> > > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > --- On Mon, 16/3/09, t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .> wrote:> > > > > > > > > t panneerselvam <tpselvam@ .>> > > [astrologyandtiming events] When will be her marriage?> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Monday, 16 March, 2009, 4:42 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear learned members,> > > > > > This is the birth Particulars of My daughter..> > > > > > Date of birth:27-11- 1984> > > Time 1:55AM> > > > > > Birthplace.. Madurai> > > > > > Latitude 9:58N> > > > > > Longitude:78: 10E> > > > > >

when will be her marriage?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. /> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./> >>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.. / invite/>

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji & Group,

Strange! even when I fed the data again I got Asc as 7Vi37

Planet Degrees

As 7 Vi 37

Su 12 Sc 2

Mo 2 Cp 0

Ma 15 Cp 36

Me 3 Sg 42

Ju 20 Sg 56

Ve 22 Sg 41

Sa 28 Li 11

Ra 4 Ta 16

Ke 4 Sc 16

Not major differences in planet degrees/mins/seconds except that of the Asc. That of slow moving planets it is the same. The faster moving planets are comming a bit differently.

I am unable to understand why Asc is comming differently than what you are getting.

Can some other members put in the data ( 27th Nov 1984, 1:55 AM, 9N58 and 78E10 ) and tell us what Asc they are getting?

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 Ash's Corner wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh ji,

>

>For 27th Nov 1984, 1:55 AM, 9N58 and 78E10 I am getting the following degree

>of planets. Kindly check your data entry or let me know if I am making any

>error?

>

>

>Planet

>Degrees

>

>As

>15 Vi 14

>

>Su

>12 Sc 3

>

>Mo

>2 Cp 17

>

>Ma

>15 Cp 37

>

>Me

>3 Sg 43

>

>Ju

>20 Sg 56

>

>Ve

>22 Sg 42

>

>Sa

>28 Li 11

>

>Ra

>4 Ta 16

>

>Ke

>4 Sc 16

>

>Cheers !!!

>Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

>

> On Behalf Of nikhlesh

>mathur

>Wednesday March 18, 2009 9:31 AM

>

>Re: When will be her marriage?

>

>

>18.03.2009

>

>Sub: Prabha ji's analysis of chart 27/11/84, 01:55 am, 9.N.58; 78.E.10

>

>Dear Prabha ji & Group,

>

>There is no Sa delay.

>There are two zeros in the chart.

>Ju is with lord of house A and Ju is itself lord of B.

>So there is Ju delay which got over on 6th Dec 2008.

>

>At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju

>will run till Aug 2010.

>

>It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points

>for her 7th house ( 24 to be exact), which are very high.

>

>Ju is also LoE from Moon chart and again has more than 12 points.

>

>Ve is LoE from Sun chart and Ju is SD to Ve.

>Ve is also NK & FK.

>

>As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the

>marriage event.

>

>At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju

>is in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of

>married life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.

>

>Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and

>therefore trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the

>events happening in the AD of Ju.

>

>Sa is also in the Nks of Ju.

>

>So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high

>points of the prevailing AD lord Jupiter (forcing the event in its AD), the

>marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a

>good possibility in the AD of Ju.

>

>Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains

>momentum in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.

>

>During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going

>to change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra

> & Ke).

>

>Ju coming in Aq also means that Ju comes in 2nd house from Moon chart.

>

>So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the

>period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to

>Aq on 17th Dec 09).

>

>Let's keep our fingers crossed for the happening of the event.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 Prabha Acharya wrote :

> >

> >Date of birth:27-11-1984; Time 1:55AM;

> >Birthplace..Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78:10E

> >

> >there.

> >is good in Maths.

> >

> >2. Sa is 6L.

> >

> >Thanks

> >Prabha

>

>

Guest guest

THANKS Anup ji,

Yes, I missed that point. There is Sa delay and that should be over only when Sa is positioned at 28 dergees 11 mins in Virgo.

Is this right.

If so, then the Sa delay will get over in Oct 2011.

At that time the AD will be of Sa itself.

Now, Sa is in the House A for marriage.

Can it facilitate marriage being in house A (Jul 2012 to June 2013, 3rd sector of Sa AD)after its delay gets over even though it has less points in the worksheet (keeping in mind that quality of marriage is not seen to be good)?

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Nikhlesh ji,

>

>Please check Sat is in house A aspecting house C and lord

>of 7th house Jup.

>

>So there is a Sat delay and as well as Jup delay.

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>

>--- On Wed, 18/3/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

>Re: When will be her marriage?

>

>Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 7:01 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>18.03.2009

>

>Sub: Prabha ji's analysis of chart 27/11/84, 01:55 am, 9.N.58; 78.E.10

>

>Dear Prabha ji & Group,

>

>There is no Sa delay.

>There are two zeros in the chart.

>Ju is with lord of house A and Ju is itself lord of B.

>So there is Ju delay which got over on 6th Dec 2008.

>

>At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju will run till Aug 2010.

>

>It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for her 7th house ( 24 to be exact), which are very high.

>

>Ju is also LoE from Moon chart and again has more than 12 points.

>

>Ve is LoE from Sun chart and Ju is SD to Ve.

>Ve is also NK & FK.

>

>As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the marriage event.

>

>At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju is in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of married life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.

>

>Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and therefore trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the events happening in the AD of Ju.

>

>Sa is also in the Nks of Ju.

>

>So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high points of the prevailing AD lord Jupiter (forcing the event in its AD), the marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a good possibility in the AD of Ju.

>

>Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains momentum in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.

>

>During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going to change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra & Ke).

>

>Ju coming in Aq also means that Ju comes in 2nd house from Moon chart.

>

>So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to Aq on 17th Dec 09).

>

>Let's keep our fingers crossed for the happening of the event.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 Prabha Acharya wrote :

> >

> >Date of birth:27-11- 1984; Time 1:55AM;

> >Birthplace.. Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78: 10E

> >

> >there.

> >is good in Maths.

> >

> >2. Sa is 6L.

> >

> >Thanks

> >Prabha

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Dear Nikhilesh ji

Yes even i get the same degrees as you have got.

But I am unable to understand how you failed to see Sa delay.

As you have mentioned, Sa is in Libra[HoA], aspecting with 3rd sight on

Ju[LoB]and with 10th sight on Cancer[HoC].

I hope it is clear now.

Thanks

Prabha

, " nikhlesh mathur "

<nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>  19.03.2009

>

> Dear Ash ji & Group,

>

> Strange! even when I fed the data again I got Asc as 7Vi37

>

> Planet Degrees

> As 7 Vi 37

> Su 12 Sc 2

> Mo 2 Cp 0

> Ma 15 Cp 36

> Me 3 Sg 42

> Ju 20 Sg 56

> Ve 22 Sg 41

> Sa 28 Li 11

> Ra 4 Ta 16

> Ke 4 Sc 16

>

> Not major differences in planet degrees/mins/seconds except that of the Asc.

That of slow moving planets it is the same. The faster moving planets are

comming a bit differently.

>

> I am unable to understand why Asc is comming differently than what you are

getting.

>

> Can some other members put in the data ( 27th Nov 1984, 1:55 AM, 9N58 and

78E10 ) and tell us what Asc they are getting?

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

> On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 Ash's Corner wrote :

> >Dear Nikhlesh ji,

> >

> >For 27th Nov 1984, 1:55 AM, 9N58 and 78E10 I am getting the following degree

> >of planets. Kindly check your data entry or let me know if I am making any

> >error?

> >

> >

> >Planet

> >Degrees

> >

> >As

> >15 Vi 14

> >

> >Su

> >12 Sc 3

> >

> >Mo

> >2 Cp 17

> >

> >Ma

> >15 Cp 37

> >

> >Me

> >3 Sg 43

> >

> >Ju

> >20 Sg 56

> >

> >Ve

> >22 Sg 42

> >

> >Sa

> >28 Li 11

> >

> >Ra

> >4 Ta 16

> >

> >Ke

> >4 Sc 16

> >

> >Cheers !!!

> >Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

> >

> >

> > On Behalf Of nikhlesh

> >mathur

> >Wednesday March 18, 2009 9:31 AM

> >

> >Re: When will be her marriage?

> >

> >

> >18.03.2009

> >

> >Sub: Prabha ji's analysis of chart 27/11/84, 01:55 am, 9.N.58; 78.E.10

> >

> >Dear Prabha ji & Group,

> >

> > I found the Asc to be 7Vi37.

> >There is no Sa delay.

> >There are two zeros in the chart.

> >Ju is with lord of house A and Ju is itself lord of B.

> >So there is Ju delay which got over on 6th Dec 2008.

> >

> >At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju

> >will run till Aug 2010.

> >

> >It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points

> >for her 7th house ( 24 to be exact), which are very high.

> >

> >Ju is also LoE from Moon chart and again has more than 12 points.

> >

> >Ve is LoE from Sun chart and Ju is SD to Ve.

> >Ve is also NK & FK.

> >

> >As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the

> >marriage event.

> >

> >At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju

> >is in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of

> >married life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.

> >

> >Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and

> >therefore trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the

> >events happening in the AD of Ju.

> >

> >Sa is also in the Nks of Ju.

> >

> >So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high

> >points of the prevailing AD lord Jupiter (forcing the event in its AD), the

> >marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a

> >good possibility in the AD of Ju.

> >

> >Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains

> >momentum in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.

> >

> >During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going

> >to change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra

> > & Ke).

> >

> >Ju coming in Aq also means that Ju comes in 2nd house from Moon chart.

> >

> >So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the

> >period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to

> >Aq on 17th Dec 09).

> >

> >Let's keep our fingers crossed for the happening of the event.

> >

> >Regards,

> >Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 Prabha Acharya wrote :

> > >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members,

> > >

> > >Date of birth:27-11-1984; Time 1:55AM;

> > >Birthplace..Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78:10E

> > >

> > >My analysis for this chart:

> > >1. LL Me and 7L Ju is in 2:12 position; Mo Lord Sa and 7L from it Mo is in

> > >4:10 position;

> > > Su Lord Ma and 7L from it Ve is in 2:12 position.

> > >2. LL Me and 9L Ve is in 2:12 position both in D1 & D9 charts.

> > > The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's blessing is

> > >there.

> > >3. Lagna is with 31 points and 7H is with 21 points - a difference of 10

> > > This shows that she is very egoistic and adamant in nature.

> > >4. 3 sectors in Sa shows she is very sharp and has photographic memory. She

> > >is good in Maths.

> > >

> > >Regarding her marriage:

> > >LoA: Ve; LoB: Ju; LoC: Mo; LoD: Ju; LoE: Su; RK: Ve

> > >1. Ve to Su distance is almost 41 degrees. So not spoiled.

> > >2. Sa is 6L.

> > >3. Sa is aspecting LoA, LoB, HoC - Sa delay.

> > >4. Sa as 6L in 2H; aspecting 2L and RK.

> > >5. Ju as LoB is with LoA; so Ju delay is also there.

> > >6. Sa delay gets over when Sa will enter Virgo in Sept 2009.

> > >7. At that time even Ju delay gets over.

> > >8. But there are 2 zeroes in the chart - one by Ma in 4H and Sa in 5H.

> > >9. So when Ju enters Pisces it is in 7H and then when it enters Aries

> > >transit Ju is aspecting 7L by 9th aspect.

> > > This happens in May 2011.

> > >10. At that time Sa antra is running for the native. Now Sa cannot give

> > >marriage as it aspects primary significators

> > > and also because delay period ends in this antra.

> > >11. Next antra of Me therefore can give marriage.

> > >

> > >Thanks

> > >Prabha

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Ash Ji, Nikhlesh Ji and Anup Ji,

I am getting Asc. as 7 Vi 37.I could not understand how Ash Ji is getting 15 Vi 14 against the chart he has shown. Kindly correct the confusion.

As per this chart I came to the conclusion that native may marry in third sector of Me antra sometime in the month of Mar 2015.

In this chart there is full delay of Sa and there is no Ju delay.

For calculating the delay of Ju , may I request the members to go through the lesson # 36.

As per that lesson there is no Ju delay.

Hence I arrived to antara of Me and its 3rd sector because there is two zeros in the SAV chart.Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Thu, 19/3/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kasRE: When will be her marriage? Date: Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 6:47 AM

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

For 27th Nov 1984, 1:55 AM, 9N58 and 78E10 I am getting the following degree of planets. Kindly check your data entry or let me know if I am making any error?

Planet

Degrees

As

15 Vi 14

Su

12 Sc 3

Mo

2 Cp 17

Ma

15 Cp 37

Me

3 Sg 43

Ju

20 Sg 56

Ve

22 Sg 42

Sa

28 Li 11

Ra

4 Ta 16

Ke

4 Sc 16

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of nikhlesh mathurWednesday March 18, 2009 9:31 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comRe: [astrologyandtiming events] When will be her marriage?

18.03.2009Sub: Prabha ji's analysis of chart 27/11/84, 01:55 am, 9.N.58; 78.E.10Dear Prabha ji & Group, I found the Asc to be 7Vi37.There is no Sa delay.There are two zeros in the chart.Ju is with lord of house A and Ju is itself lord of B.So there is Ju delay which got over on 6th Dec 2008.At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju will run till Aug 2010.It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for her 7th house ( 24 to be exact), which are very high.Ju is also LoE from Moon chart and again has more than 12 points.Ve is LoE from Sun chart and Ju is SD to Ve.Ve is also NK & FK.As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to

accomplish the marriage event.At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju is in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of married life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and therefore trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the events happening in the AD of Ju.Sa is also in the Nks of Ju.So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high points of the prevailing AD lord Jupiter (forcing the event in its AD), the marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a good possibility in the AD of Ju.Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains momentum in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going to change

the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra & Ke).Ju coming in Aq also means that Ju comes in 2nd house from Moon chart.So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to Aq on 17th Dec 09).Let's keep our fingers crossed for the happening of the event.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Tue, 17 Mar 2009 Prabha Acharya wrote :>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members,>>Date of birth:27-11- 1984; Time 1:55AM;>Birthplace.. Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78: 10E>>My analysis for this chart:>1. LL Me and 7L Ju is in 2:12 position; Mo Lord Sa and 7L from it Mo is in>4:10 position;> Su Lord Ma and 7L from it Ve is in 2:12 position.>2. LL Me and 9L Ve is in 2:12 position both in D1

& D9 charts.> The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's blessing is>there.>3. Lagna is with 31 points and 7H is with 21 points - a difference of 10> This shows that she is very egoistic and adamant in nature.>4. 3 sectors in Sa shows she is very sharp and has photographic memory. She>is good in Maths.>>Regarding her marriage:>LoA: Ve; LoB: Ju; LoC: Mo; LoD: Ju; LoE: Su; RK: Ve>1. Ve to Su distance is almost 41 degrees. So not spoiled.>2. Sa is 6L.>3. Sa is aspecting LoA, LoB, HoC - Sa delay.>4. Sa as 6L in 2H; aspecting 2L and RK.>5. Ju as LoB is with LoA; so Ju delay is also there.>6. Sa delay gets over when Sa will enter Virgo in Sept 2009.>7. At that time even Ju delay gets over.>8. But there are 2 zeroes in the chart - one by Ma in 4H and Sa in

5H.>9. So when Ju enters Pisces it is in 7H and then when it enters Aries>transit Ju is aspecting 7L by 9th aspect.> This happens in May 2011.>10. At that time Sa antra is running for the native. Now Sa cannot give>marriage as it aspects primary significators> and also because delay period ends in this antra.>11. Next antra of Me therefore can give marriage.>>Thanks>Prabha

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

After Sat delay there is Jup delay ALSO.

So while calculating ultimate delay,you have to keep this in mind.

Status of Karaka,House A and 2 zeros in SAV,psychology of the

native plus ratios from lagna,moon,sun and ven/mars these are few

of the important factors.

So overall we have to compute the over all things before we reach

the conclusion.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 19/3/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Re: When will be her marriage? Date: Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 10:42 AM

THANKS Anup ji, Yes, I missed that point. There is Sa delay and that should be over only when Sa is positioned at 28 dergees 11 mins in Virgo.Is this right.If so, then the Sa delay will get over in Oct 2011.At that time the AD will be of Sa itself.Now, Sa is in the House A for marriage.Can it facilitate marriage being in house A (Jul 2012 to June 2013, 3rd sector of Sa AD)after its delay gets over even though it has less points in the worksheet (keeping in mind that quality of marriage is not seen to be good)?Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Wed, 18 Mar 2009 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Nikhlesh ji,>>Please check Sat is in house A aspecting house C and lord>of 7th house Jup.>>So there is a Sat delay and as well as Jup delay.>>Regards>Anup>>>>--- On

Wed, 18/3/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:>>> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] When will be her marriage?>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 7:01 PM>>>>>>>>>18.03.2009>>Sub: Prabha ji's analysis of chart 27/11/84, 01:55 am, 9.N.58; 78.E.10>>Dear Prabha ji & Group,>> I found the Asc to be 7Vi37.>There is no Sa delay.>There are two zeros in the chart.>Ju is with lord of house A and Ju is itself lord of B.>So there is Ju delay which got over on 6th Dec 2008.>>At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju will run

till Aug 2010.>>It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for her 7th house ( 24 to be exact), which are very high.>>Ju is also LoE from Moon chart and again has more than 12 points.>>Ve is LoE from Sun chart and Ju is SD to Ve.>Ve is also NK & FK.>>As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the marriage event.>>At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju is in the Nks of Ve and the other reasons for possible poor quality of married life, have been pointed out nicely by Prabha ji.>>Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and therefore trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the events happening in the AD of Ju.>>Sa is also in the Nks of Ju.>>So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in

this case) and the high points of the prevailing AD lord Jupiter (forcing the event in its AD), the marriage event (with problems related to it in life thereafter) becomes a good possibility in the AD of Ju.>>Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains momentum in her 3rd sector of Ju AD ie from Oct 2009 to Aug 2010.>>During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going to change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra & Ke).>>Ju coming in Aq also means that Ju comes in 2nd house from Moon chart.>>So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to Aq on 17th Dec 09).>>Let's keep our fingers crossed for the happening of the event.>>Regards,>Nikhlesh

Mathur>>>>>>>>On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 Prabha Acharya wrote :> >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members,> >> >Date of birth:27-11- 1984; Time 1:55AM;> >Birthplace.. Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78: 10E> >> >My analysis for this chart:> >1. LL Me and 7L Ju is in 2:12 position; Mo Lord Sa and 7L from it Mo is in> >4:10 position;> > Su Lord Ma and 7L from it Ve is in 2:12 position.> >2. LL Me and 9L Ve is in 2:12 position both in D1 & D9 charts.> > The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's blessing is> >there.> >3. Lagna is with 31 points and 7H is with 21 points - a difference of 10> > This shows that she is very egoistic and adamant in nature.> >4. 3 sectors in Sa shows she is

very sharp and has photographic memory. She> >is good in Maths.> >> >Regarding her marriage:> >LoA: Ve; LoB: Ju; LoC: Mo; LoD: Ju; LoE: Su; RK: Ve> >1. Ve to Su distance is almost 41 degrees. So not spoiled.> >2. Sa is 6L.> >3. Sa is aspecting LoA, LoB, HoC - Sa delay.> >4. Sa as 6L in 2H; aspecting 2L and RK.> >5. Ju as LoB is with LoA; so Ju delay is also there.> >6. Sa delay gets over when Sa will enter Virgo in Sept 2009.> >7. At that time even Ju delay gets over.> >8. But there are 2 zeroes in the chart - one by Ma in 4H and Sa in 5H.> >9. So when Ju enters Pisces it is in 7H and then when it enters Aries> >transit Ju is aspecting 7L by 9th aspect.> > This happens in May 2011.> >10. At that time Sa antra is running for the native. Now Sa

cannot give> >marriage as it aspects primary significators> > and also because delay period ends in this antra.> >11. Next antra of Me therefore can give marriage.> >> >Thanks> >Prabha>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Guest guest

Dear Group,

It was late at night and I was tired. What had happend is that I had cast the

chart of the native given by Shalini ji who died at a young age from Pakistan.

Now, the Time Zone was -5:00 compared to India which is at -5:30 IST.

So in my tired state of mind, I forgot to change the timzone to IST and

therefore there might have been half an hour difference.

I shall re-check it later on at night once I get a chance and the KAS Program.

I do not have access to it now.

My appologies for causing confusion.

Cheers !!!

, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

> Dear Ash Ji, Nikhlesh Ji and Anup Ji,

> I am getting Asc. as 7 Vi 37.I could not understand how Ash Ji is getting 15

Vi 14 against the chart he has shown. Kindly correct the confusion.

> As per this chart I came to the conclusion that native may marry in third

sector of Me antra sometime in the month of Mar 2015.

> In this chart there is full delay of Sa and there is no Ju delay.

> For calculating the delay of Ju , may I request the members to go through the

lesson # 36.

> As per that lesson there is no Ju delay.

> Hence I arrived to antara of Me and its 3rd sector because there is two zeros

in the SAV chart.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

> rcmastro

>

> --- On Thu, 19/3/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

>

>

> Ash's Corner <kas

> RE: When will be her marriage?

>

> Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 6:47 AM

>

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

>  

> For 27th Nov 1984, 1:55 AM, 9N58 and 78E10 I am getting the following degree

of planets.  Kindly check your data entry or let me know if I am making any

error?

>  

>

>

>

>

> Planet

>

> Degrees

>

>

> As

>

> 15 Vi 14

>

>

> Su

>

> 12 Sc 3

>

>

> Mo

>

> 2 Cp 17

>

>

> Ma

>

> 15 Cp 37

>

>

> Me

>

> 3 Sg 43

>

>

> Ju

>

> 20 Sg 56

>

>

> Ve

>

> 22 Sg 42

>

>

> Sa

>

> 28 Li 11

>

>

> Ra

>

> 4 Ta 16

>

>

> Ke

>

> 4 Sc 16

>  

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

>  

>

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan

dtimingevents] On Behalf Of nikhlesh mathur

> Wednesday March 18, 2009 9:31 AM

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] When will be her marriage?

>  

>

>

>

>  

> 18.03.2009

>

> Sub: Prabha ji's analysis of chart 27/11/84, 01:55 am, 9.N.58; 78.E.10

>

> Dear Prabha ji & Group,

>

>                       I found the Asc to be 7Vi37.

> There is no Sa delay.

> There are two zeros in the chart.

> Ju is with lord of house A and Ju is itself lord of B.

> So there is Ju delay which got over on 6th Dec 2008.

>

> At that time this native was running the AD of Ju (1st sector). The AD of Ju

will run till Aug 2010.

>

> It is interesting to note here that Ju is LoD and has more than 20 points for

>

> Ju is also LoE from Moon chart and again has more than 12 points.

>

> Ve is LoE from Sun chart and Ju is SD to Ve.

> Ve is also NK & FK.

>

> As far as the timing is concerned, the strong Ju will try to accomplish the

marriage event.

>

> At the same time the quality aspects of marriage do NOT seem to be good. Ju is

>

> Here Ju ( the lord of marriage house, B) is aspected by 6th lord and therefore

trying to cause problems in the events governed by Ju or in the events happening

in the AD of Ju.

>

> Sa is also in the Nks of Ju.

>

> So combining the quality aspect (inferior quality in this case) and the high

>

> Now there are two zeros in the chart so the possibility actually gains

>

> During this period (Oct 09 to Aug 2010), many slow moving planets are going to

change the houses ( Sa just before in Sept 09, Ju in Dec 09, and also Ra & Ke).

>

> Ju coming in Aq also means that Ju comes in 2nd house from Moon chart.

>

> So in my view there are strong chances of her getting married during the

period 17th Dec 09 till Aug 2010(why 17th Dec onwards because Ju changes to Aq

on 17th Dec 09).

>

> Let's keep our fingers crossed for the happening of the event.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

> >

> >Date of birth:27-11- 1984; Time  1:55AM;

> >Birthplace.. Madurai, Latitude 9:58N, Longitude:78: 10E

> >

> >    Su Lord Ma and 7L from it Ve is in 2:12 position.

> >    The LL Sa and 9L Ve of D9 is in 5:9 position, so father's blessing is

> >there.

> >    This shows that she is very egoistic and adamant in nature.

> >is good in Maths.

> >

> >LoA: Ve;  LoB: Ju;  LoC: Mo;  LoD: Ju;  LoE: Su;    RK: Ve

> >2. Sa is 6L.

> >    This happens in May 2011.

> >      and also because delay period ends in this antra.

> >

> >Thanks

> >Prabha

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>