IndiaDivine.org

Charts of twins to time marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Ashji, and List MembersThe details of the twins are:Chart 1:-- DOB: 7 August 1985; TOB: 13:15; POB: Bombay, 18N58, 72E50; Asc: 28 Lib 8Chart 2:-- DOB: 7 August 1985; TOB: 14:14; POB: Bombay, 18N58, 72E50; Asc: 11 Sco 19Both are female. They both studied till 10th in bombay and then went to boarding school. Now at present they are abroad studying and working together.There parents are alive. They have an elder brother.Chart 1:LoA - Ma; LoB - Ma; LoC - Su; LoD - Sa; LoE - Me; RK - Me1. Sa aspects LoA, LoB, LoC, RK - Sa delay2. Sa aspects Mo, Su 3. LL Ve and 9L Me are in 2:12 in D1 and in 3:11 position in D9.4. LL Ve and 7L Ma are in 2:12

position Mo L Ma and 7L [from itself] Ve is in 2:12 position Su L Mo and 7L [from itself] Sa is in 1:7 position5. 6L Ju [though with 4 points] is aspecting LoA, LoB, LoC, RK.6. 3 sectors in Sa - shows intelligent and photographic memory7.. Ju aspects LoA, LoB - Ju delay8. Though Ju is with Sa in D9, it will not moderate Sa delay as Ju is in Capricorn in D1.9. Sa delay gets over in Sept 2009.10. Ju delay also gets over at this time.11. After delay gets over Mo AD is running. So the marriage can take place in Ma AD.Chart 2:--LoA- Ju; LoB - Ve; LoC - Me; LoD - Sa; LoE - Ve; RK - Mo1. There is no Sa delay.2. Sa aspects Mo, Su3. LL Ma and 9L Mo are in 4:10 position and in 6:8 position in D94. LL Ma and 7L Ve is in 2:12 position Mo L Ma and 7L [from itself] Ve is in 2:12 position

Su L Mo and 7L [from itself] Sa is in 1:7 position5. 6L Ma is in 9H aspecting 12H, 3H and 4H.6. 3 sectors in Sa - shows intelligent and photographic memory7. Ju is LoA aspecting HoB - Ju delay8. Ju delay gets over in Dec 2009 when Ju aspects 7L Ve with 5th aspect.9. After delay is over Ma AD is running. Ma is having zero points in 4H and Ju is having zero points in 8H Ra is in 6H so Ju AD can give marriage.This is my analysis for both the chartsThanksPrabha

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Prabha ji and Group,

For first female,lagna is 28 Li 8 so very close to border.

I hope you are confident of the birth time and we can analyse

this interesting chart.

I will pick first one for timing of marriage.

There is Sat delay.Jup has 4 points but this is 6th lord so can

cause delay.

Jup in 4th house means sukh-sthan and this reduces joys of the

married life.Again Jup is aspecting Mars the FK and Mer (root karaka)

as well as LoE with -6 points..

So early marriage can not be expected owing to Jup placement

and its aspect. Malefic results of 12th,10th and 8th house can not be

ruled out during Jup antra.

Ratios from lagna,Sun and Moon,Mars showing problems after marriage.

Mars and Ven are in 2:12 ratio.Rahu and Moon are together making her

of more eccentric nature and herself taking crazy decisions.

All these combinations lead to substantial delay even after Sat delay.

So as per my understanding she may marry after 2013 in Mer antra.

She may be involved in some kind of relationship before june 2010,which

may not matute as per her wishes.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 7/4/09, Prabha <prabha.acharya wrote:

Prabha <prabha.acharya Charts of twins to time marriage Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 12:49 AM

Respected Guruji, Ashji, and List MembersThe details of the twins are:Chart 1:-- DOB: 7 August 1985; TOB: 13:15; POB: Bombay, 18N58, 72E50; Asc: 28 Lib 8Chart 2:-- DOB: 7 August 1985; TOB: 14:14; POB: Bombay, 18N58, 72E50; Asc: 11 Sco 19Both are female. They both studied till 10th in bombay and then went to boarding school. Now at present they are abroad studying and working together.There parents are alive. They have an elder brother.Chart 1:LoA - Ma; LoB - Ma; LoC - Su; LoD - Sa; LoE - Me; RK - Me1. Sa aspects LoA, LoB, LoC, RK - Sa delay2. Sa aspects Mo, Su 3. LL Ve and 9L Me are in 2:12 in D1 and in 3:11 position in D9.4. LL Ve and 7L Ma are in 2:12 position Mo L Ma and 7L [from itself] Ve is in 2:12 position Su L Mo and 7L [from itself] Sa is in 1:7

position5. 6L Ju [though with 4 points] is aspecting LoA, LoB, LoC, RK..6. 3 sectors in Sa - shows intelligent and photographic memory7.. Ju aspects LoA, LoB - Ju delay8. Though Ju is with Sa in D9, it will not moderate Sa delay as Ju is in Capricorn in D1.9. Sa delay gets over in Sept 2009.10. Ju delay also gets over at this time.11. After delay gets over Mo AD is running. So the marriage can take place in Ma AD.Chart 2:--LoA- Ju; LoB - Ve; LoC - Me; LoD - Sa; LoE - Ve; RK - Mo1. There is no Sa delay.2. Sa aspects Mo, Su3. LL Ma and 9L Mo are in 4:10 position and in 6:8 position in D94. LL Ma and 7L Ve is in 2:12 position Mo L Ma and 7L [from itself] Ve is in 2:12 position Su L Mo and 7L [from itself] Sa is in 1:7 position5. 6L Ma is in 9H aspecting 12H, 3H and 4H.6. 3 sectors in Sa - shows

intelligent and photographic memory7. Ju is LoA aspecting HoB - Ju delay8. Ju delay gets over in Dec 2009 when Ju aspects 7L Ve with 5th aspect.9. After delay is over Ma AD is running. Ma is having zero points in 4H and Ju is having zero points in 8H Ra is in 6H so Ju AD can give marriage.This is my analysis for both the chartsThanksPrabha