Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members

Here is a chart of a male

DOB: 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs;

POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, 33N07, 77E18

This native got married in October 2008. He is expecting a child in few months

time. He has lost his job 1 month back due to recession. Now he wants to find

out when he would get a job. His father met with an accident in beginning of

October 2008. Now he is alright.

There is no delay due to Sa or Ju, so marriage period is in Me/Ve.

Marriage happens in 2nd sector of Ve antra bcoz of 1 Zero by Sa in 8th house.

There is a strong blessings in the chart.

Ve antra had given him loss of job as Ve has less than 12 points for 6th house

and more than 12 points in 5th house. Now can we say he will get a job in Su

antra as points are good in 6th, 10th and 11th and less in 5th house. Is it

correct?

Also he has 2 sectors of Sa - shows fairly good memory.

His 3rd house is with good points and DBCE points are also good from lagna - all

above 28 points.

I would ask seniors to please comment on this.

Thanks

Prabha

Guest guest

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:49:47 +0530 wrote

>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members

>Here is a chart of a male

>DOB: 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs;  

>POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, 33N07, 77E18

>

>This native got married in October 2008. He is expecting a child in few months time. He has lost his job 1 month back due to recession. Now he wants to find out when he would get a job. His father met with an accident in beginning of October 2008. Now he is alright.

>

>There is no delay due to Sa or Ju, so marriage period is in Me/Ve.

>Marriage happens in 2nd sector of Ve antra bcoz of 1 Zero by Sa in 8th house.

>There is a strong blessings in the chart.

>Ve antra had given him loss of job as Ve has less than 12 points for 6th house and more than 12 points in 5th house. Now can we say he will get a job in Su antra as points are good in 6th, 10th and 11th and less in 5th house. Is it correct?

>Also he has 2 sectors of Sa - shows fairly good memory.

>His 3rd house is with good points and DBCE points are also good from lagna - all above 28 points.

>I would ask seniors to please comment on this.

>Thanks

>Prabha

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Sub: Male, 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; 33N07, 77E18, Asc: 12Ar15

Dear Prabha ji Group,

You mentioned that there is a strong blessing in the chart.

I could not locate it. The lord of Asc Mars and lord of 9th Ju are making 4:10 relation in the chart I got. They are NOT 5:9, which is a condition for having blessings.

If we see from Moon, then the relationship is 2:12

If we see from Sun, then the relationship is again 2:12

Marriage happiness is also NOT seen to the extent desired and this which matches with the fact that he got married in Ve antra (low points in 7th house).

For job we study all the houses particularly 6th is job, 10th is authority, 11th is income, 12th is expenses, 2nd is wealth, 5th is the karak for 10th and so almost all the houses are acting together.

KAS law says that "For changing a job the sub period lord must be connected to 6th house treated at house B".

Now we take the 6th house first and keeping it at house B we get

B=6; A=1; C=10; D=3 ; and E= 11, LoD = Me; LoE = Sa

Both Me Sa have high points for the 6th house. So this means that Me Sa would play a big role in a happy event concerning the job scenario.

The karak for 6th house is Ma which is weak for 6th house. The job was lost in the AD of Ve which is in the Nks of Ke (acting as Ma).

The 6th lord is placed in the 6th house. The lord of 12th from 6th (Sun) has come in the 6th house. This is weakening the 6th house. The 6th house also has aspect of Rahu which is acting like Ve Ma.

So the combined effect of Ve Ma played a big role in native loosing the job in the Ve antra.

Ve is 2nd lord here and so in its antra it is likely to give some worries ( Fathers accident, job lost, tension of a new born coming at the time when there is no earning )

Now let us take B=10th house. Then A=5; C=2, D=7, E=3, LoD= Ve, LoE=Me

Both Ve Me are strong for 10th house. It can be safely said here, according to me that though the native lost a job a month back but subsequently it might prove to be a blessing in disguise as he is set for higher packets in job which he might not have got had he somehow (with compromises) continued with the last job.

Here the karak for 10th house is 5th house whose lord Sun has gone into the 6th house. So in a sense it means loss of authority, which is evident as he has lost authority with the job and the same has to be re-gained in the next job.

When we take B=11, then D= 8, E=4, LoD=Ma LoE=Mo. Both Ma Mo are strong for 11th house.

The karak for 11th house is Me which is placed 6th (not good placement).

Ve (the antra in which job was lost) is weak for 11th house.

The Ve antra ends in Feb 2010. Thereafter antra of Sun begin which is karak for 10th house and so shall bring in authority. A zero in the SAV chart might delay a good new job till mid 2010.

Sun is SD to Me which is LoD for 6th house LoE for 10th house. Sun has 12 or more points for 6th, 10th 11th houses.

Having said that this native is likely to get a better job in the 2nd sector of the Sun AD, it is also felt looking at his chart that this native would get some job (he will not be jobless) after Sept 2009 when Sa changes houses from his 5th to 6th house. Just prior to that Ju would come in his 11th house for 4 months (May-July 09) and its controlling effect on Saturn would help him in arranging for a job.

Su is connected to 6th house so it is likely to give a change in job. May be the native gets job in Sept 09 which he again changes in the ADS of Sun next year.

This native should not worry much about his job prospects, according to my study. The 2nd house lord gives some good results also apart from unnecessary tensions. The points in 3rd house are more than in 11th so this native should always do job (service).

In the divisional chart he has 4 sectors of Moon +Saturn. It could result in him having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:49:47 +0530 wrote

>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members

>Here is a chart of a male

>DOB: 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs;  

>POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, 33N07, 77E18

>

>This native got married in October 2008. He is expecting a child in few months time. He has lost his job 1 month back due to recession. Now he wants to find out when he would get a job. His father met with an accident in beginning of October 2008. Now he is alright.

>

>There is no delay due to Sa or Ju, so marriage period is in Me/Ve.

>Marriage happens in 2nd sector of Ve antra bcoz of 1 Zero by Sa in 8th house.

>There is a strong blessings in the chart.

>Ve antra had given him loss of job as Ve has less than 12 points for 6th house and more than 12 points in 5th house. Now can we say he will get a job in Su antra as points are good in 6th, 10th and 11th and less in 5th house. Is it correct?

>Also he has 2 sectors of Sa - shows fairly good memory.

>His 3rd house is with good points and DBCE points are also good from lagna - all above 28 points.

>I would ask seniors to please comment on this.

>Thanks

>Prabha

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Nikhilesh ji

The position in rashi chart is in 2:12 but in navamsha chart they are all in 5:9

position.

Also though the points in 7th is less but in 5th and 12th house the points of Ve

is Good. I will try to get his wife's chart.

According to me the Asc is 10 Aries 57.

And only 2 sectors of Sa, 2 of Mo, 2 of Ju, 1 each of Ve, Me.

Thanks

Prabha

, " nikhlesh mathur "

<nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

> 16.04.09

>

> Sub: Male, 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; 33N07, 77E18, Asc: 12Ar15

>

> Dear Prabha ji & Group,

>

> You mentioned that there is a strong blessing in the chart.

>

> I could not locate it. The lord of Asc Mars and lord of 9th Ju are making 4:10

relation in the chart I got. They are NOT 5:9, which is a condition for having

blessings.

>

> If we see from Moon, then the relationship is 2:12

> If we see from Sun, then the relationship is again 2:12

>

> Marriage happiness is also NOT seen to the extent desired and this which

matches with the fact that he got married in Ve antra (low points in 7th house).

>

> For job we study all the houses particularly 6th is job, 10th is authority,

11th is income, 12th is expenses, 2nd is wealth, 5th is the karak for 10th and

so almost all the houses are acting together.

>

> KAS law says that " For changing a job the sub period lord must be connected to

6th house treated at house B " .

>

> Now we take the 6th house first and keeping it at house B we get

> B=6; A=1; C=10; D=3 ; and E= 11, LoD = Me; LoE = Sa

>

> Both Me & Sa have high points for the 6th house. So this means that Me & Sa

would play a big role in a happy event concerning the job scenario.

>

> The karak for 6th house is Ma which is weak for 6th house. The job was lost in

the AD of Ve which is in the Nks of Ke (acting as Ma).

> The 6th lord is placed in the 6th house. The lord of 12th from 6th (Sun) has

come in the 6th house. This is weakening the 6th house. The 6th house also has

aspect of Rahu which is acting like Ve & Ma.

>

> So the combined effect of Ve & Ma played a big role in native loosing the job

in the Ve antra.

>

> Ve is 2nd lord here and so in its antra it is likely to give some worries (

Fathers accident, job lost, tension of a new born coming at the time when there

is no earning )

>

>

> Now let us take B=10th house. Then A=5; C=2, D=7, E=3, LoD= Ve, LoE=Me

> Both Ve & Me are strong for 10th house. It can be safely said here, according

to me that though the native lost a job a month back but subsequently it might

prove to be a blessing in disguise as he is set for higher packets in job which

he might not have got had he somehow (with compromises) continued with the last

job.

>

> Here the karak for 10th house is 5th house whose lord Sun has gone into the

6th house. So in a sense it means loss of authority, which is evident as he has

lost authority with the job and the same has to be re-gained in the next job.

>

> When we take B=11, then D= 8, E=4, LoD=Ma & LoE=Mo. Both Ma & Mo are strong

for 11th house.

> The karak for 11th house is Me which is placed 6th (not good placement).

> Ve (the antra in which job was lost) is weak for 11th house.

>

> The Ve antra ends in Feb 2010. Thereafter antra of Sun begin which is karak

for 10th house and so shall bring in authority. A zero in the SAV chart might

delay a good new job till mid 2010.

> Sun is SD to Me which is LoD for 6th house & LoE for 10th house. Sun has 12 or

more points for 6th, 10th & 11th houses.

>

>

> Having said that this native is likely to get a better job in the 2nd sector

of the Sun AD, it is also felt looking at his chart that this native would get

some job (he will not be jobless) after Sept 2009 when Sa changes houses from

his 5th to 6th house. Just prior to that Ju would come in his 11th house for 4

months (May-July 09) and its controlling effect on Saturn would help him in

arranging for a job.

>

> Su is connected to 6th house so it is likely to give a change in job. May be

the native gets job in Sept 09 which he again changes in the ADS of Sun next

year.

>

> This native should not worry much about his job prospects, according to my

study. The 2nd house lord gives some good results also apart from unnecessary

tensions. The points in 3rd house are more than in 11th so this native should

always do job (service).

>

> In the divisional chart he has 4 sectors of Moon +Saturn. It could result in

him having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:49:47 +0530 wrote

> >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members

> >Here is a chart of a male

> >DOB: 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs;  

> >POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, 33N07, 77E18

> >

> >This native got married in October 2008. He is expecting a child in few

months time. He has lost his job 1 month back due to recession. Now he wants to

find out when he would get a job. His father met with an accident in beginning

of October 2008. Now he is alright.

> >

> >There is no delay due to Sa or Ju, so marriage period is in Me/Ve.

> >Marriage happens in 2nd sector of Ve antra bcoz of 1 Zero by Sa in 8th house.

> >There is a strong blessings in the chart.

> >Ve antra had given him loss of job as Ve has less than 12 points for 6th

house and more than 12 points in 5th house. Now can we say he will get a job in

Su antra as points are good in 6th, 10th and 11th and less in 5th house. Is it

correct?

> >Also he has 2 sectors of Sa - shows fairly good memory.

> >His 3rd house is with good points and DBCE points are also good from lagna -

all above 28 points.

> >I would ask seniors to please comment on this.

> >Thanks

> >Prabha

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Nikhlesh Ji, Prabha Ji and members,,

Blessings are present in this chart in navamsa.Lagna lord Ma and 9th lord Ju of rasi is in 5:9 in D9 therefore blessings are present.

But one thing I am unable to digest the marriage timing in Ve antara though Ve is NK and FK both for 7th.

Ve is the lowest and weakest significator for 7th house matter. Ve aspects house C with malefic sight so Ve antara should not give marriage.

Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is conjoined Ma.

Both luminaries are aspected by Sa.

It seems that there should be love marriage.

May the writer of this mail confirm whether it was a love marriage ?

Regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Thu, 16/4/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: A chart to study about Job Date: Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 7:19 PM

16.04.09Sub: Male, 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; 33N07, 77E18, Asc: 12Ar15Dear Prabha ji Group,You mentioned that there is a strong blessing in the chart.I could not locate it. The lord of Asc Mars and lord of 9th Ju are making 4:10 relation in the chart I got. They are NOT 5:9, which is a condition for having blessings.If we see from Moon, then the relationship is 2:12If we see from Sun, then the relationship is again 2:12Marriage happiness is also NOT seen to the extent desired and this which matches with the fact that he got married in Ve antra (low points in 7th house).For job we study all the houses particularly 6th is job, 10th is authority, 11th is income, 12th is expenses, 2nd is wealth, 5th is the karak for 10th and so almost all the houses are acting together.KAS law says that "For changing a job the sub period lord must be connected to 6th house treated at house

B".Now we take the 6th house first and keeping it at house B we getB=6; A=1; C=10; D=3 ; and E= 11, LoD = Me; LoE = SaBoth Me Sa have high points for the 6th house. So this means that Me Sa would play a big role in a happy event concerning the job scenario.The karak for 6th house is Ma which is weak for 6th house. The job was lost in the AD of Ve which is in the Nks of Ke (acting as Ma). The 6th lord is placed in the 6th house. The lord of 12th from 6th (Sun) has come in the 6th house. This is weakening the 6th house. The 6th house also has aspect of Rahu which is acting like Ve Ma.So the combined effect of Ve Ma played a big role in native loosing the job in the Ve antra.Ve is 2nd lord here and so in its antra it is likely to give some worries ( Fathers accident, job lost, tension of a new born coming at the time when there is no earning )Now let us take B=10th house. Then A=5; C=2, D=7, E=3,

LoD= Ve, LoE=MeBoth Ve Me are strong for 10th house. It can be safely said here, according to me that though the native lost a job a month back but subsequently it might prove to be a blessing in disguise as he is set for higher packets in job which he might not have got had he somehow (with compromises) continued with the last job.Here the karak for 10th house is 5th house whose lord Sun has gone into the 6th house. So in a sense it means loss of authority, which is evident as he has lost authority with the job and the same has to be re-gained in the next job.When we take B=11, then D= 8, E=4, LoD=Ma LoE=Mo. Both Ma Mo are strong for 11th house.The karak for 11th house is Me which is placed 6th (not good placement).Ve (the antra in which job was lost) is weak for 11th house.The Ve antra ends in Feb 2010. Thereafter antra of Sun begin which is karak for 10th house and so shall bring in authority. A zero in the SAV

chart might delay a good new job till mid 2010.Sun is SD to Me which is LoD for 6th house LoE for 10th house. Sun has 12 or more points for 6th, 10th 11th houses. Having said that this native is likely to get a better job in the 2nd sector of the Sun AD, it is also felt looking at his chart that this native would get some job (he will not be jobless) after Sept 2009 when Sa changes houses from his 5th to 6th house. Just prior to that Ju would come in his 11th house for 4 months (May-July 09) and its controlling effect on Saturn would help him in arranging for a job.Su is connected to 6th house so it is likely to give a change in job. May be the native gets job in Sept 09 which he again changes in the ADS of Sun next year.This native should not worry much about his job prospects, according to my study. The 2nd house lord gives some good results also apart from unnecessary tensions. The points in 3rd house are more than in

11th so this native should always do job (service).In the divisional chart he has 4 sectors of Moon +Saturn. It could result in him having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:49:47 +0530 wrote>Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members>Here is a chart of a male>DOB: 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; >POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, 33N07, 77E18>>This native got married in October 2008. He is expecting a child in few months time. He has lost his job 1 month back due to recession. Now he wants to find out when he would get a job. His father met with an accident in beginning of October 2008. Now he is alright.>>There is no delay due to Sa or Ju, so marriage period is in Me/Ve.>Marriage happens in 2nd sector of Ve antra bcoz of 1 Zero by Sa in 8th house.>There is a strong blessings in the

chart.>Ve antra had given him loss of job as Ve has less than 12 points for 6th house and more than 12 points in 5th house. Now can we say he will get a job in Su antra as points are good in 6th, 10th and 11th and less in 5th house. Is it correct? >Also he has 2 sectors of Sa - shows fairly good memory.>His 3rd house is with good points and DBCE points are also good from lagna - all above 28 points. >I would ask seniors to please comment on this.>Thanks>Prabha>>>>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Prabha ji Group,

YES, they are making 5:9 in Navansh and hence there are blesssings in the chart. I made the mistake of seeing D-10 chart unfortunately.

But I am still getting Asc as 12 Ar 15 where-as you say you are getting 10 Ar 57.

Kindly put the data in new file and see if you get the same. I tried it and got 12 Ar 15 only.

Now when there are blessings in the chart then probably getting married in a low power planet would not affect the happiness factor in marriage life.

I agree with Ramesh ji that he must have had a love marriage. I too felt that when I was analyzing but did not mention it as it i felt it to be out of context to the things under discussion.

But it is good point to verify the correctness of the chart. Can you find it out Prabha ji?

We would also like to know later when actually he got another job.In my opinion he would not remain jobless for long and with change of Sa in Sept 09 he would get another job which he might change again in his Sun AD next year.

Kindly let me know about the correct ascendant of his chart.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:27:26 +0530 wrote

>Dear Nikhilesh ji

>The position in rashi chart is in 2:12 but in navamsha chart they are all in 5:9 position.

>Also though the points in 7th is less but in 5th and 12th house the points of Ve is Good. I will try to get his wife's chart.

>According to me the Asc is 10 Aries 57.

>And only 2 sectors of Sa, 2 of Mo, 2 of Ju, 1 each of Ve, Me.

>Thanks

>Prabha

> , "nikhlesh  mathur" wrote:

>>

>> 16.04.09

>>

>> Sub: Male, 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; 33N07, 77E18, Asc: 12Ar15

>>

>> Dear Prabha ji Group,

>>

>> You mentioned that there is a strong blessing in the chart.

>>

>> I could not locate it. The lord of Asc Mars and lord of 9th Ju are making 4:10 relation in the chart I got. They are NOT 5:9, which is a condition for having blessings.

>>

>> If we see from Moon, then the relationship is 2:12

>> If we see from Sun, then the relationship is again 2:12

>>

>> Marriage happiness is also NOT seen to the extent desired and this which matches with the fact that he got married in Ve antra (low points in 7th house).

>>

>> For job we study all the houses particularly 6th is job, 10th is authority, 11th is income, 12th is expenses, 2nd is wealth, 5th is the karak for 10th and so almost all the houses are acting together.

>>

>> KAS law says that "For changing a job the sub period lord must be connected to 6th house treated at house B".

>>

>> Now we take the 6th house first and keeping it at house B we get

>> B=6; A=1; C=10; D=3 ; and E= 11, LoD = Me; LoE = Sa

>>

>> Both Me Sa have high points for the 6th house. So this means that Me Sa would play a big role in a happy event concerning the job scenario.

>>

>> The karak for 6th house is Ma which is weak for 6th house. The job was lost in the AD of Ve which is in the Nks of Ke (acting as Ma).

>> The 6th lord is placed in the 6th house. The lord of 12th from 6th (Sun) has come in the 6th house. This is weakening the 6th house. The 6th house also has aspect of Rahu which is acting like Ve Ma.

>>

>> So the combined effect of Ve Ma played a big role in native loosing the job in the Ve antra.

>>

>> Ve is 2nd lord here and so in its antra it is likely to give some worries ( Fathers accident, job lost, tension of a new born coming at the time when there is no earning )

>>

>>

>> Now let us take B=10th house. Then A=5; C=2, D=7, E=3, LoD= Ve, LoE=Me

>> Both Ve Me are strong for 10th house. It can be safely said here, according to me that though the native lost a job a month back but subsequently it might prove to be a blessing in disguise as he is set for higher packets in job which he might not have got had he somehow (with compromises) continued with the last job.

>>

>> Here the karak for 10th house is 5th house whose lord Sun has gone into the 6th house. So in a sense it means loss of authority, which is evident as he has lost authority with the job and the same has to be re-gained in the next job.

>>

>> When we take B=11, then D= 8, E=4, LoD=Ma LoE=Mo. Both Ma Mo are strong for 11th house.

>> The karak for 11th house is Me which is placed 6th (not good placement).

>> Ve (the antra in which job was lost) is weak for 11th house.

>>

>> The Ve antra ends in Feb 2010. Thereafter antra of Sun begin which is karak for 10th house and so shall bring in authority. A zero in the SAV chart might delay a good new job till mid 2010.

>> Sun is SD to Me which is LoD for 6th house LoE for 10th house. Sun has 12 or more points for 6th, 10th 11th houses.

>>

>>

>> Having said that this native is likely to get a better job in the 2nd sector of the Sun AD, it is also felt looking at his chart that this native would get some job (he will not be jobless) after Sept 2009 when Sa changes houses from his 5th to 6th house. Just prior to that Ju would come in his 11th house for 4 months (May-July 09) and its controlling effect on Saturn would help him in arranging for a job.

>>

>> Su is connected to 6th house so it is likely to give a change in job. May be the native gets job in Sept 09 which he again changes in the ADS of Sun next year.

>>

>> This native should not worry much about his job prospects, according to my study. The 2nd house lord gives some good results also apart from unnecessary tensions. The points in 3rd house are more than in 11th so this native should always do job (service).

>>

>> In the divisional chart he has 4 sectors of Moon +Saturn. It could result in him having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

>>

>> Regards,

>> Nikhlesh Mathur

>>

>>

>>

>> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:49:47 +0530  wrote

>> >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members

>> >Here is a chart of a male

>> >DOB: 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs;  

>> >POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, 33N07, 77E18

>> >

>> >This native got married in October 2008. He is expecting a child in few months time. He has lost his job 1 month back due to recession. Now he wants to find out when he would get a job. His father met with an accident in beginning of October 2008. Now he is alright.

>> >

>> >There is no delay due to Sa or Ju, so marriage period is in Me/Ve.

>> >Marriage happens in 2nd sector of Ve antra bcoz of 1 Zero by Sa in 8th house.

>> >There is a strong blessings in the chart.

>> >Ve antra had given him loss of job as Ve has less than 12 points for 6th house and more than 12 points in 5th house. Now can we say he will get a job in Su antra as points are good in 6th, 10th and 11th and less in 5th house. Is it correct?

>> >Also he has 2 sectors of Sa - shows fairly good memory.

>> >His 3rd house is with good points and DBCE points are also good from lagna - all above 28 points.

>> >I would ask seniors to please comment on this.

>> >Thanks

>> >Prabha

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Nikhilesh jiThe Asc is same as I had mentioned ie 10 Ar 57. What is the Asc Ramesh ji has got?The marriage was not love marriage but his family and his wife's family were known to each other for a long time. So she was known to him before marriage.

The native is trying to get a job for himself and will let the group up-to-date.ThanksPrabhaOn Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 12:16 PM, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

Dear Prabha ji & Group,

YES, they are making 5:9 in Navansh and hence there are blesssings in the chart. I made the mistake of seeing D-10 chart unfortunately.

But I am still getting Asc as 12 Ar 15 where-as you say you are getting 10 Ar 57.

Kindly put the data in new file and see if you get the same. I tried it and got 12 Ar 15 only.

Now when there are blessings in the chart then probably getting married in a low power planet would not affect the happiness factor in marriage life.

I agree with Ramesh ji that he must have had a love marriage. I too felt that when I was analyzing but did not mention it as it i felt it to be out of context to the things under discussion.

But it is good point to verify the correctness of the chart. Can you find it out Prabha ji?

We would also like to know later when actually he got another job.In my opinion he would not remain jobless for long and with change of Sa in Sept 09 he would get another job which he might change again in his Sun AD next year.

Kindly let me know about the correct ascendant of his chart.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:27:26 +0530 wrote

>Dear Nikhilesh ji

>The position in rashi chart is in 2:12 but in navamsha chart they are all in 5:9 position.

>Also though the points in 7th is less but in 5th and 12th house the points of Ve is Good. I will try to get his wife's chart.

>According to me the Asc is 10 Aries 57.

>And only 2 sectors of Sa, 2 of Mo, 2 of Ju, 1 each of Ve, Me.

>Thanks

>Prabha

> , " nikhlesh  mathur " wrote:

>>

>> 16.04.09

>>

>> Sub: Male, 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; 33N07, 77E18, Asc: 12Ar15

>>

>> Dear Prabha ji & Group,

>>

>> You mentioned that there is a strong blessing in the chart.

>>

>> I could not locate it. The lord of Asc Mars and lord of 9th Ju are making 4:10 relation in the chart I got. They are NOT 5:9, which is a condition for having blessings.

>>

>> If we see from Moon, then the relationship is 2:12

>> If we see from Sun, then the relationship is again 2:12

>>

>> Marriage happiness is also NOT seen to the extent desired and this which matches with the fact that he got married in Ve antra (low points in 7th house).

>>

>> For job we study all the houses particularly 6th is job, 10th is authority, 11th is income, 12th is expenses, 2nd is wealth, 5th is the karak for 10th and so almost all the houses are acting together.

>>

>> KAS law says that " For changing a job the sub period lord must be connected to 6th house treated at house B " .

>>

>> Now we take the 6th house first and keeping it at house B we get

>> B=6; A=1; C=10; D=3 ; and E= 11, LoD = Me; LoE = Sa

>>

>> Both Me & Sa have high points for the 6th house. So this means that Me & Sa would play a big role in a happy event concerning the job scenario.

>>

>> The karak for 6th house is Ma which is weak for 6th house. The job was lost in the AD of Ve which is in the Nks of Ke (acting as Ma).

>> The 6th lord is placed in the 6th house. The lord of 12th from 6th (Sun) has come in the 6th house. This is weakening the 6th house. The 6th house also has aspect of Rahu which is acting like Ve & Ma.

>>

>> So the combined effect of Ve & Ma played a big role in native loosing the job in the Ve antra.

>>

>> Ve is 2nd lord here and so in its antra it is likely to give some worries ( Fathers accident, job lost, tension of a new born coming at the time when there is no earning )

>>

>>

>> Now let us take B=10th house. Then A=5; C=2, D=7, E=3, LoD= Ve, LoE=Me

>> Both Ve & Me are strong for 10th house. It can be safely said here, according to me that though the native lost a job a month back but subsequently it might prove to be a blessing in disguise as he is set for higher packets in job which he might not have got had he somehow (with compromises) continued with the last job.

>>

>> Here the karak for 10th house is 5th house whose lord Sun has gone into the 6th house. So in a sense it means loss of authority, which is evident as he has lost authority with the job and the same has to be re-gained in the next job.

>>

>> When we take B=11, then D= 8, E=4, LoD=Ma & LoE=Mo. Both Ma & Mo are strong for 11th house.

>> The karak for 11th house is Me which is placed 6th (not good placement).

>> Ve (the antra in which job was lost) is weak for 11th house.

>>

>> The Ve antra ends in Feb 2010. Thereafter antra of Sun begin which is karak for 10th house and so shall bring in authority. A zero in the SAV chart might delay a good new job till mid 2010.

>> Sun is SD to Me which is LoD for 6th house & LoE for 10th house. Sun has 12 or more points for 6th, 10th & 11th houses.

>>

>>

>> Having said that this native is likely to get a better job in the 2nd sector of the Sun AD, it is also felt looking at his chart that this native would get some job (he will not be jobless) after Sept 2009 when Sa changes houses from his 5th to 6th house. Just prior to that Ju would come in his 11th house for 4 months (May-July 09) and its controlling effect on Saturn would help him in arranging for a job.

>>

>> Su is connected to 6th house so it is likely to give a change in job. May be the native gets job in Sept 09 which he again changes in the ADS of Sun next year.

>>

>> This native should not worry much about his job prospects, according to my study. The 2nd house lord gives some good results also apart from unnecessary tensions. The points in 3rd house are more than in 11th so this native should always do job (service).

>>

>> In the divisional chart he has 4 sectors of Moon +Saturn. It could result in him having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

>>

>> Regards,

>> Nikhlesh Mathur

>>

>>

>>

>> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:49:47 +0530  wrote

>> >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members

>> >Here is a chart of a male

>> >DOB: 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs;  

>> >POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, 33N07, 77E18

>> >

>> >This native got married in October 2008. He is expecting a child in few months time. He has lost his job 1 month back due to recession. Now he wants to find out when he would get a job. His father met with an accident in beginning of October 2008. Now he is alright.

>> >

>> >There is no delay due to Sa or Ju, so marriage period is in Me/Ve.

>> >Marriage happens in 2nd sector of Ve antra bcoz of 1 Zero by Sa in 8th house.

>> >There is a strong blessings in the chart.

>> >Ve antra had given him loss of job as Ve has less than 12 points for 6th house and more than 12 points in 5th house. Now can we say he will get a job in Su antra as points are good in 6th, 10th and 11th and less in 5th house. Is it correct?

>> >Also he has 2 sectors of Sa - shows fairly good memory.

>> >His 3rd house is with good points and DBCE points are also good from lagna - all above 28 points.

>> >I would ask seniors to please comment on this.

>> >Thanks

>> >Prabha

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Prabha Ji,

Namaste,

Birth details is as TOB 08 Oct 1983 TOB 18:50 POB 33N07,77E18 KAY 22:44:31

I am too getting asc.as 12 Ar 15.Please recast the chart.You might have done some mistake somewhere.

Regards

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Fri, 17/4/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharyaRe: Re: A chart to study about Job"nikhlesh mathur" <nikhleshmathur, Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 8:04 PM

Dear Nikhilesh jiThe Asc is same as I had mentioned ie 10 Ar 57. What is the Asc Ramesh ji has got?The marriage was not love marriage but his family and his wife's family were known to each other for a long time. So she was known to him before marriage.The native is trying to get a job for himself and will let the group up-to-date.ThanksPrabha

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 12:16 PM, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

Sub: Male, 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; 33N07, 77E18, Asc: 12Ar15Dear Prabha ji & Group,YES, they are making 5:9 in Navansh and hence there are blesssings in the chart. I made the mistake of seeing D-10 chart unfortunately.But I am still getting Asc as 12 Ar 15 where-as you say you are getting 10 Ar 57.Kindly put the data in new file and see if you get the same. I tried it and got 12 Ar 15 only.Now when there are blessings in the chart then probably getting married in a low power planet would not affect the happiness factor in marriage life.I agree with Ramesh ji that he must have had a love marriage. I too felt that when I was analyzing but did not mention it as it i felt it to be out of context to the things under discussion.But it is good point to verify the correctness of the chart. Can you find it out Prabha ji?We would also like to know later when actually he

got another job.In my opinion he would not remain jobless for long and with change of Sa in Sept 09 he would get another job which he might change again in his Sun AD next year.Kindly let me know about the correct ascendant of his chart.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:27:26 +0530 wrote>Dear Nikhilesh ji>The position in rashi chart is in 2:12 but in navamsha chart they are all in 5:9 position.>Also though the points in 7th is less but in 5th and 12th house the points of Ve is Good. I will try to get his wife's chart.

>According to me the Asc is 10 Aries 57.>And only 2 sectors of Sa, 2 of Mo, 2 of Ju, 1 each of Ve, Me.>Thanks>Prabha

>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "nikhlesh mathur" wrote:>>>> 16.04.09>> >> Sub: Male, 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; 33N07, 77E18, Asc: 12Ar15>> >> Dear Prabha ji & Group,>> >> You mentioned that there is a strong blessing in the chart.>> >> I could not locate it. The lord of Asc Mars and lord of 9th Ju are making 4:10 relation in the chart I got. They are NOT 5:9, which is a condition for having blessings.>> >> If we see from Moon, then the relationship is 2:12>> If we see from Sun, then the relationship is again 2:12>> >> Marriage happiness is also NOT seen to the extent desired and

this which matches with the fact that he got married in Ve antra (low points in 7th house).>> >> For job we study all the houses particularly 6th is job, 10th is authority, 11th is income, 12th is expenses, 2nd is wealth, 5th is the karak for 10th and so almost all the houses are acting together.>> >> KAS law says that "For changing a job the sub period lord must be connected to 6th house treated at house B".>> >> Now we take the 6th house first and keeping it at house B we get>> B=6; A=1; C=10; D=3 ; and E= 11, LoD = Me; LoE = Sa>> >> Both Me & Sa have high points for the 6th house. So this means that Me & Sa would play a big role in a happy event concerning the job scenario.>> >> The karak for 6th house is Ma which is weak for 6th house. The job was lost in the AD of Ve which is in the Nks of Ke (acting as Ma). >> The

6th lord is placed in the 6th house. The lord of 12th from 6th (Sun) has come in the 6th house. This is weakening the 6th house. The 6th house also has aspect of Rahu which is acting like Ve & Ma.>> >> So the combined effect of Ve & Ma played a big role in native loosing the job in the Ve antra.>> >> Ve is 2nd lord here and so in its antra it is likely to give some worries ( Fathers accident, job lost, tension of a new born coming at the time when there is no earning )

>> >> >> Now let us take B=10th house. Then A=5; C=2, D=7, E=3, LoD= Ve, LoE=Me>> Both Ve & Me are strong for 10th house. It can be safely said here, according to me that though the native lost a job a month back but subsequently it might prove to be a blessing in disguise as he is set for higher packets in job which he might not have got had he somehow (with compromises) continued with the last job.>> >> Here the karak for 10th house is 5th house whose lord Sun has gone into the 6th house. So in a sense it means loss of authority, which is evident as he has lost authority with the job and the same has to be re-gained in the next job.>> >> When we take B=11, then D= 8, E=4, LoD=Ma & LoE=Mo. Both Ma & Mo are strong for 11th house.>> The karak for 11th house is Me which is placed 6th (not good placement).>> Ve (the antra in which job was

lost) is weak for 11th house.>> >> The Ve antra ends in Feb 2010. Thereafter antra of Sun begin which is karak for 10th house and so shall bring in authority. A zero in the SAV chart might delay a good new job till mid 2010.>> Sun is SD to Me which is LoD for 6th house & LoE for 10th house. Sun has 12 or more points for 6th, 10th & 11th houses. >> >> >> Having said that this native is likely to get a better job in the 2nd sector of the Sun AD, it is also felt looking at his chart that this native would get some job (he will not be jobless) after Sept 2009 when Sa changes houses from his 5th to 6th house. Just prior to that Ju would come in his 11th house for 4 months (May-July 09) and its controlling effect on Saturn would help him in arranging for a job.>> >> Su is connected to 6th house so it is likely to give a change in job. May be the native gets job in Sept 09

which he again changes in the ADS of Sun next year.>> >> This native should not worry much about his job prospects, according to my study. The 2nd house lord gives some good results also apart from unnecessary tensions. The points in 3rd house are more than in 11th so this native should always do job (service).>> >> In the divisional chart he has 4 sectors of Moon +Saturn. It could result in him having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.>> >> Regards,>> Nikhlesh Mathur>> >> >> >> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:49:47 +0530 wrote>> >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members>> >Here is a chart of a male>> >DOB: 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; >> >POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, 33N07, 77E18>> >>> >This native got married in October 2008. He is expecting a child

in few months time. He has lost his job 1 month back due to recession. Now he wants to find out when he would get a job. His father met with an accident in beginning of October 2008. Now he is alright.>> >>> >There is no delay due to Sa or Ju, so marriage period is in Me/Ve.>> >Marriage happens in 2nd sector of Ve antra bcoz of 1 Zero by Sa in 8th house.>> >There is a strong blessings in the chart.>> >Ve antra had given him loss of job as Ve has less than 12 points for 6th house and more than 12 points in 5th house. Now can we say he will get a job in Su antra as points are good in 6th, 10th and 11th and less in 5th house. Is it correct? >> >Also he has 2 sectors of Sa - shows fairly good memory.>> >His 3rd house is with good points and DBCE points are also good from lagna - all above 28 points. >> >I would ask seniors to please comment on

this.>> >Thanks>> >Prabha>> >>> >>> >>> >>>>>>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh ji and Nikhilesh ji

Yes you both are correct. I was using Latitude as 30N07 instead of 33N07. Sorry

for the creating confusion.

The native is looking for a job and I will update the group with any new

developments.

Thanks

Prabha

, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

> Prabha Ji,

> Namaste,

> Birth details is as TOB 08 Oct 1983 TOB 18:50 POB 33N07,77E18 KAY 22:44:31

> I am too getting asc.as 12 Ar 15.Please recast the chart.You might have done

some mistake somewhere.

> Regards

> Ramesh Mishra

>

> rcmastro

>

> --- On Fri, 17/4/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

>

>

> Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya

> Re: Re: A chart to study about Job

> " nikhlesh mathur " <nikhleshmathur,

> Friday, 17 April, 2009, 8:04 PM

>

>

Dear Nikhilesh ji

> The Asc is same as I had mentioned ie 10 Ar 57. What is the Asc Ramesh ji has

got?

> The marriage was not love marriage but his family and his wife's family were

known to each other

> for a long time. So she was known to him before marriage.

> The native is trying to get a job for himself and will let the group

up-to-date.

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

>

> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 12:16 PM, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.

com> wrote:

>

>

> 17.04.09

>

>

> Sub: Male, 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; 33N07, 77E18, Asc: 12Ar15

>

> Dear Prabha ji & Group,

>

> YES, they are making 5:9 in Navansh and hence there are blesssings in the

chart. I made the mistake of seeing D-10 chart unfortunately.

>

> But I am still getting Asc as 12 Ar 15 where-as you say you are getting 10 Ar

>

> Kindly put the data in new file and see if you get the same. I tried it and

got 12 Ar 15 only.

>

> Now when there are blessings in the chart then probably getting married in a

low power planet would not affect the happiness factor in marriage life.

>

> I agree with Ramesh ji that he must have had a love marriage. I too felt that

when I was analyzing but did not mention it as it i felt it to be out of context

to the things under discussion.

>

> But it is good point to verify the correctness of the chart. Can you find it

out Prabha ji?

>

> We would also like to know later when actually he got another job.In my

opinion he would not remain jobless for long and with change of Sa in Sept 09 he

would get another job which he might change again in his Sun AD next year.

>

> Kindly let me know about the correct ascendant of his chart.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:27:26 +0530 wrote

> >Dear Nikhilesh ji

> >The position in rashi chart is in 2:12 but in navamsha chart they are all in

5:9 position.

> >Also though the points in 7th is less but in 5th and 12th house the points of

Ve is Good. I will try to get his wife's chart.

>

> >According to me the Asc is 10 Aries 57.

> >And only 2 sectors of Sa, 2 of Mo, 2 of Ju, 1 each of Ve, Me.

> >Thanks

> >Prabha

>

> >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " nikhlesh  mathur " wrote:

> >>

> >> 16.04.09

> >>

> >> Sub: Male, 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs; 33N07, 77E18, Asc: 12Ar15

> >>

> >> Dear Prabha ji & Group,

> >>

> >> You mentioned that there is a strong blessing in the chart.

> >>

> >> I could not locate it. The lord of Asc Mars and lord of 9th Ju are making

4:10 relation in the chart I got. They are NOT 5:9, which is a condition for

having blessings.

> >>

> >> If we see from Moon, then the relationship is 2:12

> >> If we see from Sun, then the relationship is again 2:12

> >>

> >> Marriage happiness is also NOT seen to the extent desired and this which

matches with the fact that he got married in Ve antra (low points in 7th house).

> >>

> >> For job we study all the houses particularly 6th is job, 10th is authority,

11th is income, 12th is expenses, 2nd is wealth, 5th is the karak for 10th and

so almost all the houses are acting together.

> >>

> >> KAS law says that " For changing a job the sub period lord must be connected

to 6th house treated at house B " .

> >>

> >> Now we take the 6th house first and keeping it at house B we get

> >> B=6; A=1; C=10; D=3 ; and E= 11, LoD = Me; LoE = Sa

> >>

> >> Both Me & Sa have high points for the 6th house. So this means that Me & Sa

would play a big role in a happy event concerning the job scenario.

> >>

> >> The karak for 6th house is Ma which is weak for 6th house. The job was lost

in the AD of Ve which is in the Nks of Ke (acting as Ma).

> >> The 6th lord is placed in the 6th house. The lord of 12th from 6th (Sun)

has come in the 6th house. This is weakening the 6th house. The 6th house also

has aspect of Rahu which is acting like Ve & Ma.

> >>

> >> So the combined effect of Ve & Ma played a big role in native loosing the

job in the Ve antra.

> >>

> >> Ve is 2nd lord here and so in its antra it is likely to give some worries (

Fathers accident, job lost, tension of a new born coming at the time when there

is no earning )

>

>

>

> >>

> >>

> >> Now let us take B=10th house. Then A=5; C=2, D=7, E=3, LoD= Ve, LoE=Me

> >> Both Ve & Me are strong for 10th house. It can be safely said here,

according to me that though the native lost a job a month back but subsequently

it might prove to be a blessing in disguise as he is set for higher packets in

job which he might not have got had he somehow (with compromises) continued with

the last job.

> >>

> >> Here the karak for 10th house is 5th house whose lord Sun has gone into the

6th house. So in a sense it means loss of authority, which is evident as he has

lost authority with the job and the same has to be re-gained in the next job.

> >>

> >> When we take B=11, then D= 8, E=4, LoD=Ma & LoE=Mo. Both Ma & Mo are strong

for 11th house.

> >> The karak for 11th house is Me which is placed 6th (not good placement).

> >> Ve (the antra in which job was lost) is weak for 11th house.

> >>

> >> The Ve antra ends in Feb 2010. Thereafter antra of Sun begin which is karak

for 10th house and so shall bring in authority. A zero in the SAV chart might

delay a good new job till mid 2010.

> >> Sun is SD to Me which is LoD for 6th house & LoE for 10th house. Sun has 12

or more points for 6th, 10th & 11th houses.

> >>

> >>

> >> Having said that this native is likely to get a better job in the 2nd

sector of the Sun AD, it is also felt looking at his chart that this native

would get some job (he will not be jobless) after Sept 2009 when Sa changes

houses from his 5th to 6th house. Just prior to that Ju would come in his 11th

house for 4 months (May-July 09) and its controlling effect on Saturn would help

him in arranging for a job.

> >>

> >> Su is connected to 6th house so it is likely to give a change in job. May

be the native gets job in Sept 09 which he again changes in the ADS of Sun next

year.

> >>

> >> This native should not worry much about his job prospects, according to my

study. The 2nd house lord gives some good results also apart from unnecessary

tensions. The points in 3rd house are more than in 11th so this native should

always do job (service).

> >>

> >> In the divisional chart he has 4 sectors of Moon +Saturn. It could result

in him having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

> >>

> >> Regards,

> >> Nikhlesh Mathur

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:49:47 +0530  wrote

> >> >Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anup ji and List Members

> >> >Here is a chart of a male

> >> >DOB: 8 October 1983; TOB: 18.50hrs;  

> >> >POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, 33N07, 77E18

> >> >

> >> >This native got married in October 2008. He is expecting a child in few

months time. He has lost his job 1 month back due to recession. Now he wants to

find out when he would get a job. His father met with an accident in beginning

of October 2008. Now he is alright.

> >> >

> >> >There is no delay due to Sa or Ju, so marriage period is in Me/Ve.

> >> >Marriage happens in 2nd sector of Ve antra bcoz of 1 Zero by Sa in 8th

house.

> >> >There is a strong blessings in the chart.

> >> >Ve antra had given him loss of job as Ve has less than 12 points for 6th

house and more than 12 points in 5th house. Now can we say he will get a job in

Su antra as points are good in 6th, 10th and 11th and less in 5th house. Is it

correct?

> >> >Also he has 2 sectors of Sa - shows fairly good memory.

> >> >His 3rd house is with good points and DBCE points are also good from lagna

- all above 28 points.

> >> >I would ask seniors to please comment on this.

> >> >Thanks

> >> >Prabha

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

>