IndiaDivine.org

please help...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected members,

I am a new member to this group..i've already shown my horoscope to many people but didn't get any satisfied answer, all were aksing for one thing money, money n more money.....hope i'll get a reply soon

my details are Dob:07/nov/1986Tob:10:09AMPlace:Dehradun

i want to know about my horoscope, like how do you rate this ...what good yogas are present in my horoscope...also prescence of Rahu in 12th n Ketu in 6 th house is leading to any bad yoga ...considering all the planets present on one side of the axis..

til aug 2008 my life was a cake walk for me ...though there wer difficult times but never felt down instead always felt lucky to overcome difficulties....suddenly from sep things have changed for me ...i've been feeling like i am good for nothing ..recently i lost my job, ..though now i've got admission for post graduation...but still am really worried these days..coz i've taken a loan to get admission

I want to know about my career growth and finances..also is there any chance of travel to foreign land for job prospects...

Please advice me ...

Looking forward for a reply

Thanks & Regards,

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!