IndiaDivine.org

SAVED FROM GUN SHOT?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected gurujis,Please tell me was this gun shot that happend is really consider life savings of my son? is he running bed time?Actually it happend on FRIDAY 17th april at after 11pm here in usa timeMy son was sleeping & in morning he saw lots of concret debries on his bed & in whole room & we saw that any where at night time some one had fired a gun shot & the bullet from outside, actually it was small whole from outside & inside room it came out with big chunk of concret & it hited to my sons computer which was metal it tourn up that & went hiting wall & then came in near bed.now usally my son study seating on his bed

with laptop but that night he was feeling sleepy so he slept early.my concern is THANK LORD GANESHJI that the BULLET didnt come even near by, neither in whole family or any public from outside noticed it we where all shouked no one hear nothing my son was safe but please tell this was not no ones intention to kill him but may be bunch of young guys who where mingaling in parking lot cross the street from location who might have fired gun shot in air & it actually hit my upstair wall Please tell me my son is facing bad time? I know he was really saved from this gun shot but I am so much worried,do I need to do any thing for this? Please guide me & tell me what do i do next?Detail on Birth TimeDOB= 25TH APRIL 1991 TOB= 09;22 AM PLACE= HICKORY , STATE= N.CAROLINA [uSA]Please guide me on this okthank yourashmi patel