IndiaDivine.org

Study of Job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Ashji, Anupji and List MembersA Chart to study job. The native is a CA. He lost his job.He wants to know when he will get a new job.His details are: DOB: 5 Oct 1971; TOB: 21.14hrs; POB: 73E2, 26N17

His last working day was 15th April 2009.He married on 3 Feb 1999Daughter born on 30 Oct 2001Date he travelled abroad for the first time: 15 Jan 1998 Blessings of the elders are there.He was in a top post in manager level with people working under him.

At present he is running Ke antra SD to 2nd lord so worries.

In the chart with 6H as HoB, LoB is in 12th from itself with 5L. The RK is also in 12th housefrom itself. Ke in HoD SD to Me & Mo: Me is with good points and Mo is also with good pointsMe is also 2nd lord so more worries in this antra and next Ve antra and Su also being

SD to Me will give him worries.Now why did he lose his job?Since Ke is in HoD will be eager to give him job. Ke is also in HoE for 10th house as HoB.ThanksPrabha

Guest guest

Dear Prabhaji,

Your analysis is on the correct track. Find out if this gentleman was given an

compensation for getting laid off which would be atleast till end of

August? Next is also study the 11th

house points.

Next antra is of Venus and you can study the same. This gentleman would be thinking to do

something on his own.

Can you confirm the above if possible.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Prabha Acharya

Thursday April 23, 2009 1:26

PM

To:

Subject:

Study of Job

Respected Guruji, Ashji, Anupji and List Members

A Chart to study job. The native is a CA. He lost his job.

He wants to know when he will get a new job.

His details are:

DOB: 5 Oct 1971; TOB: 21.14hrs; POB: 73E2, 26N17

His last working day was 15th April 2009.

He married on 3 Feb 1999

Daughter born on 30 Oct 2001

Date he travelled abroad for the first time: 15 Jan 1998

Blessings of the elders are there.

He was in a top post in manager level with people working under him.

At present he is running Ke antra SD to 2nd lord so worries.

In the chart with 6H as HoB, LoB is in 12th from itself with 5L. The RK is also

in 12th house

from itself. Ke in HoD SD to Me & Mo: Me is with good points and Mo is also

with good points

Me is also 2nd lord so more worries in this antra and next Ve antra and Su also

being

SD to Me will give him worries.

Now why did he lose his job?

Since Ke is in HoD will be eager to give him job. Ke is also in HoE for 10th

house as HoB.

Thanks

Prabha

Guest guest

Sub: Male native,05.10.1971,21.14 hrs, 26.N.14, 73.E.02, Asc 13Ta7

Query: Job related

1. At the first instance we observe that the 10th house of this native is having very high points (37) which are much more than what he has in the 11th house. This indicates requirement of very hard work in his profession with earnings lesser than the degree of his inputs. His 3rd house also has high points and there he must be having the ‘parakram” to carry out work. Such people do not get satisfied very easily even of their own work and this facet plays some good role in their life (job/ service/profession).

2. The man is running Ke AD from Feb 09 to Sept 09. Here Ke shall behave more like Moon which is LoD for 6th house.

3. The lord of Root karak for 6th house is Ju which is neutral but has benefic aspect of Sa. The Sa is also beneficially aspecting 10th house and hence has given in the past and shall most likely give in future a job/ profession in which he has high authority. He has two sectors of Sa in his divisional chart (so has good intelligence/ grasping prowess).

4. Job income are related to each other. Here the lord of 6th house Ve has high BAV poins (5) and is aspecting the 11th house. It is thus reducing the income.

5. Further the LoD &LoE for 6th house are 3rd lord Mo 11th lord Ju. Unfortunately in Navansh both LoD Moon LoE Ju have gone in the sign of 6th lord Ve. This is aiding Ve to further spoil the effects of 11th house (income from job). Ve aspects 11th house.

6. Now taking 11th house as B, we get LoD = Ju LoE as Su. Both Ju Su are strong for 11th house which means good income.

7. So this brings us to a paradoxical condition ie on one hand income in job is spoiled and on the other hand Income is seen to be good.

8. What does this paradox indicates? It gives an indication that the native might go for his own work ie he might do business. From Sept 09 onwards he has the AD of Ve until May 2011. Ve is weak for 11th house, so less or no income. Ve is also the lord of Asc. So this might be the period (Sept 09 to May 2011) where-in he invests some money, tries for business and that might give some good returns temporarily after May 2011 when his AD of Sun begins. Thereafter he will be under the MD of Mars (lord of his 7th house).

9. But I feel that he will have to do some job also simultaneous to business. His points in 3rd, 6th, 10th,11th are in zig-zag (with larger differences) and therefore ups downs will be high. He will have to do job to supplement the income from business or vice versa.

10. As per Vedic astrology the MD or AD of Ketu always tend to give changes in life pertaining to change of place and/or change of job. He might get before 24th June 2009 (completion date of 2nd sector of Ke) but the new one most likely too will not be to his liking.

11. The AD of Sun will fetch him good returns professionally.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:55:58 +0530 wrote

>Respected Guruji, Ashji, Anupji and List Members

>A Chart to study job. The native is a CA. He lost his job.

>He wants to know when he will get a new job.

>His details are:

>DOB: 5 Oct 1971; TOB: 21.14hrs; POB: 73E2, 26N17

>His last working day was 15th April 2009.

>He married on 3 Feb 1999

>Daughter born on 30 Oct 2001

>Date he travelled abroad for the first time: 15 Jan 1998

>

>Blessings of the elders are there.

>He was in a top post in manager level with people working under him.

>At present he is running Ke antra SD to 2nd lord so worries.

>In the chart with 6H as HoB, LoB is in 12th from itself with 5L. The RK is

>also in 12th house

>from itself. Ke in HoD SD to Me Mo: Me is with good points and Mo is also

>with good points

>Me is also 2nd lord so more worries in this antra and next Ve antra and Su

>also being

>SD to Me will give him worries.

>Now why did he lose his job?

>Since Ke is in HoD will be eager to give him job. Ke is also in HoE for 10th

>house as HoB.

>Thanks

>Prabha