IndiaDivine.org

Fw: canfusion of LMT AND IST do we not making mistake by taking IST AND NOT LMT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

GDPATEL--- On Sun, 26/4/09, eagle reagle <eagle_astro wrote:eagle reagle <eagle_astrocanfusion of LMT AND IST do we not making mistake by taking IST AND NOT LMTAsh's CornerCc: eagle_astroDate: Sunday, 26 April, 2009, 8:09 PMRespected Ashji,Namste,Since long i feel confuse that IST is a time of mid line longitude

of India and the place of birth has different longitude so the deference between the place and the mid line how it is corrected?OR it is taken in to consideration while making this KAS SHOFT WARE? Will u pl be kind to make my confusion cleared? WITH REGARD. G D PATEL

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear GD Patel ji,

I am sorry, I haven't spent much time on investigating such thing.

Maybe someone else who has made some study on this might be able to help you.

Sorry about that.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

, eagle reagle <eagle_astro

wrote:

>

>

>

> GDPATEL

>

> --- On Sun, 26/4/09, eagle reagle <eagle_astro wrote:

>

> eagle reagle <eagle_astro

> canfusion of LMT AND IST do we not making mistake by taking IST AND

NOT LMT

> Ash's Corner

> Cc: eagle_astro

> Sunday, 26 April, 2009, 8:09 PM

>

> Respected Ashji,

> Namste,

> Since long i feel confuse that IST is a time of mid line longitude of India

and the place of birth has different longitude so the deference between the

place and the mid line how it is corrected?

> OR it is taken in to consideration while making this KAS SHOFT WARE? Will u pl

be kind to make my confusion cleared?

>  WITH REGARD.      

>

> G D PATEL

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition * Click here!

>

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr Patel,

The birth time in IST is comverted to LMT by adding or subtracting at the rate of 4 minutes of time per degree difference in longitude. Added if the birth place longitude is to the East of the standard value 82.5 deg. and subtracted if it is to the west. Then the corresponding Sidereal Time (ST) is computed. The Lagna is then computed for this ST. You may refer to any book dealing with "Casting the horoscope" for details.

Why 4 min. per degree ? A complete rotation of the earth, i.e. 360 degrees of longitude makes a difference of 1 day = 24 hours = 24 x 60 = 1440 minutes. So 1 deg is equivalent to 1440/360 = 4 minutes.

Since KAS Software is not an open source, I don't know what Ash ji has done.

---Narayan Prasad

--- On Wed, 29/4/09, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

ashsam73 <kas Re: Fw: canfusion of LMT AND IST do we not making mistake by taking IST AND NOT LMT Date: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009, 11:08 PM

Dear GD Patel ji,

Sorry about that.

Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

> --- On Sun, 26/4/09, eagle reagle <eagle_astro@ ...> wrote:> > eagle reagle <eagle_astro@ ...>> canfusion of LMT AND IST do we not making mistake by taking IST AND NOT LMT> Ash's Corner Cc: eagle_astro@ ...> Sunday, 26 April, 2009, 8:09 PM> > Respected Ashji,> Namste,> Since long i feel confuse that IST is a time of mid line longitude of India and the place of birth has different longitude so the deference between the place and the mid line how it is corrected?> OR it is taken in to consideration while making this KAS SHOFT WARE? Will u pl be kind to make my confusion cleared?> WITH REGARD. > > G D PATEL

Guest guest

Dear members,

In Kas Software you have to put long. latt. of the birth place, and time zone. Please note that the time zone time in Kas is having negative sign. For Example for India select GMT - 5.5 . The difference of local time and IST will be calculated in the program it self. 

Thanks

krushna

On 4/30/09, narayan prasad <prasad_cwprs wrote:

Dear Mr Patel,

The birth time in IST is comverted to LMT by adding or subtracting at the rate of 4 minutes of time per degree difference in longitude. Added if the birth place longitude is to the East of the standard value 82.5 deg. and subtracted if it is to the west. Then the corresponding Sidereal Time (ST) is computed. The Lagna is then computed for this ST. You may refer to any book dealing with " Casting the horoscope " for details.

Why 4 min. per degree ? A complete rotation of the earth, i.e. 360 degrees of longitude makes a difference of 1 day = 24 hours = 24 x 60 = 1440 minutes. So 1 deg is equivalent to 1440/360 = 4 minutes.

Since KAS Software is not an open source, I don't know what Ash ji has done.

---Narayan Prasad

--- On Wed, 29/4/09, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

ashsam73 <kas Re: Fw: canfusion of LMT AND IST do we not making mistake by taking IST AND NOT LMT

Date: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009, 11:08 PM

Dear GD Patel ji,

Sorry about that.

Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

> --- On Sun, 26/4/09, eagle reagle <eagle_astro@ ...> wrote:> > eagle reagle <eagle_astro@ ...>> canfusion of LMT AND IST do we not making mistake by taking IST AND NOT LMT

> Ash's Corner Cc: eagle_astro@ ...> Sunday, 26 April, 2009, 8:09 PM> > Respected Ashji,> Namste,> Since long i feel confuse that IST is a time of mid line longitude of India and the place of birth has different longitude so the deference between the place and the mid line how it is corrected?

> OR it is taken in to consideration while making this KAS SHOFT WARE? Will u pl be kind to make my confusion cleared?>  WITH REGARD.       > > G D PATEL