IndiaDivine.org

KASIA workshop at Satara 1st - 3rd May, 2009.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear group members,

back from the workshop.

wanted to let you all know it was a wonderful session covering the basics in a very step by step manner.

first of all thanks to krushanji for all that has gone into making this a grand success.

chippalkattiji, velankarji and jadhav were all so organized and very helpful to all those who made it to satara.

krushnaji was at his best and was clearing many doubts about the basics which helped a lot. he was the perfect host asking after all of us from time to time.

3 days was very good to cover substantial portions from kas. his egs and his life philosophy were apt in relevant areas. he is a veteran at the subject and there's no second thought about it. being busy with his own business and yet finding time for his passion and for us all was like a rare gift for all those who attended the workshop.

i am happy i attended it despite doubts till the very end.

chippalkattiji explained to us some eg charts in a simple way. his experience and commitment showed.

velankarji was lending the necessary support in organizing things.

jadhav was ferrying us and was kind enough to get us help in all possible ways everytime.

anup and manu covered the topics of explaining worksheets very clearly.

all of us participated very actively discussing many charts all the 3 days.

at last i have caught on with the basics with which i kept struggling for long now :D

ash i missed you. but i felt you were mentally present at the workshop though physically absent!

dear dear donna, krushnaji had such high regards for you for your silent support all through. he was mentioning with so much gratitude how you have been keeping the web alive at your own cost. it is indeed commendable. he also mentioned it was all due to your tireless efforts that the kas has come this far. i am sure it will grow more and more in future as the timing of events catches on. i could see the enthusiasm of many new students there.

i have no proper words to express the care and affection showered on all participants by krushnaji and his wife who was so gracious and ever-smiling, enquiring about our comfort from time to time. i am sure none can forget this gentle woman of substance. his sons and their wives had a very big hand in helping in all possible ways.

thanks to all these people who had ensured we had a pleasant stay and a more pleasant and relaxed way of learning the basics in kas.

it was also nice of them to switch to hindi now and then from marathi just so that i could also understand. anup and manu cleared our doubts.

manu of course is an expert in this, being a long time member now.

anup's progress is all due to his passion and dedication to kas. he has risen very fast. guruji has not made him a moderator for nothing. he deserves this post for his dedication to kas.

anup was applying so many beautiful rules, easy to understand while explaining the SAV of key houses. he also was making fun and pulling a leg or two here and there. it was a very relaxed way of learning.

thanks to manu for driving us to the pune airport against all odds. we made it and how! we reached 10 mins before the counter was closed at the airport!!

it was an adventure.

i know i have to practice with charts to test whether i have grasped and remembered everything that was said in the class. what better way to do it than to participate in group discussions from now on. i know i will need the blessings of guruji and the help from many of you to get somewhere in kas. i shall try my very best and particpate actively from now on.

thank you guruji for everything you did to make this workshop a great success.

we wish to have more interactions like this one in the future too, god willing and guruji guiding us by correcting whenever we make mistakes while learning.

i missed all the group members and wished all of you were there somehow.

i wish the next time around, many more will attend.

best wishes and happy learning.

mahalakshmi.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Mahaluxmi ji,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the group. There is something

special when you attend a conference to learn v/s learning via the internet.

Meeting Guru ji and all learned and sharing thoughts, that within mintues one

can solve so many confusions or areas which you find as a hump to get over and

get stuck.

It must have been a joy to watch Guru ji in action along with Anup ji and Manu

ji and Deepak ji.

A special thanks to all the organizers and Guru ji and his family for conducting

the KASIA Conference and Workshop despite their extremely busy schedules. Also

a special thanks to Donna ji who's tireless efforts and workings behind the

scenes in moderation of our group, and keeping up a website and putting in

countless hours in trying to make nice graphics to demonstrate the workings of

the principles of KAS and mainly to keep me in check from going bonkers with our

KAS Program lol...

I did miss being at the conference. Maybe next conference I will try to be

there and hopefully we will be able to take on more advanced topics depending on

the progress of the group members.

It was fun reading your experience and I felt like I was a part of the

happenings.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

, mahaluxmi iyer

<astromahaluxmi wrote:

>

> dear group members,

>  

> back from the workshop.

>  

> wanted to let you all know it was a wonderful session covering the basics in a

very step by step manner.

> first of all thanks to krushanji for all that has gone into making this a

grand success.

> chippalkattiji, velankarji and jadhav were all so organized and very helpful

to all those who made it to satara.

> krushnaji was at his best and was clearing many doubts about the basics which

helped a lot.  he was the perfect host asking after all of us from time to

time. 

> 3 days was very good to cover substantial portions from kas. his egs and his

life philosophy were apt in relevant areas.  he is a veteran at the subject and

there's no second thought about it.  being busy with his own business and

yet finding time for his passion and for us all was like a rare gift for all

those who attended the workshop. 

>  

> i am happy i attended it despite doubts till the very end. 

> chippalkattiji explained to us some eg charts in a simple way.  his experience

and commitment showed.

> velankarji was lending the necessary support in organizing things.

> jadhav was ferrying us and was kind enough to get us help in all possible ways

everytime.

>  

> anup and manu covered the topics of explaining worksheets very clearly. 

> all of us participated very actively discussing many charts all the 3 days.

> at last i have caught on with the basics with which i kept struggling for long

now :D

>  

> ash i missed you.  but i felt you were mentally present at the workshop though

physically absent!

> dear dear donna, krushnaji had such high regards for you for your silent

support all through.  he was mentioning with so much gratitude how you have been

keeping the web alive at your own cost.  it is indeed commendable.  he also

mentioned it was all due to your tireless efforts that the kas has come this

far. i am sure it will grow more and more in future as the timing of events

catches on.  i could see the enthusiasm of many new students there.

>  

> i have no proper words to express the care and affection showered on all

participants by krushnaji and his wife who was so gracious and ever-smiling,

enquiring about our comfort from time to time.  i am sure none can forget this

gentle woman of substance.  his sons and their wives had a very big hand in

helping in all possible ways. 

> thanks to all these people who had ensured we had a pleasant stay and a more

pleasant and relaxed way of learning the basics in kas.

> it was also nice of them to switch to hindi now and then from marathi just so

that i could also understand.  anup and manu cleared our doubts.

> manu of course is an expert in this, being a long time member now.

> anup's progress is all due to his passion and dedication to kas.  he has risen

very fast.  guruji has not made him a moderator for nothing.  he deserves this

post for his dedication to kas.

> anup was applying so many beautiful rules, easy to understand while explaining

the SAV of key houses.  he also was making fun and pulling a leg or two here and

there.  it was a very relaxed way of learning.

>  

> thanks to manu for driving us to the pune airport against all odds.  we made

it and how!  we reached 10 mins before the counter was closed at the airport!!

> it was an adventure.

>  

> i know i have to practice with charts to test whether i have grasped and

remembered everything that was said in the class.  what better way to do it than

to participate in group discussions from now on.  i know i will need the

blessings of guruji and the help from many of you to get somewhere in kas.  i

shall try my very best and particpate actively from now on.

>  

> thank you guruji for everything you did to make this workshop a great success.

> we wish to have more interactions like this one in the future too, god willing

and guruji guiding us by correcting whenever we make mistakes while learning.

>  

> i missed all the group members and wished all of you were there somehow.

> i wish the next time around, many more will attend.

>  

> best wishes and happy learning.

> mahalakshmi. 

>  

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox

>

Guest guest

Dear Mahaluxmi -

Looks like you had a pretty good time! We're so glad to hear that the workshop was

such a wonderful success. You even included Ash and myself, in spite of the fact that

we weren't there. Thank you for that as well as sharing Krushnaji's kind words.

Donna

dear group members,

back from the workshop.

wanted to let you all know it was a wonderful session covering the basics in a very step by step manner.

first of all thanks to krushanji for all that has gone into making this a grand success.

chippalkattiji, velankarji and jadhav were all so organized and very helpful to all those who made it to satara.

krushnaji was at his best and was clearing many doubts about the basics which helped a lot. he was the perfect host asking after all of us from time to time.

3 days was very good to cover substantial portions from kas. his egs and his life philosophy were apt in relevant areas. he is a veteran at the subject and there's no second thought about it. being busy with his own business and yet finding time for his passion and for us all was like a rare gift for all those who attended the workshop.

i am happy i attended it despite doubts till the very end.

chippalkattiji explained to us some eg charts in a simple way. his experience and commitment showed.

velankarji was lending the necessary support in organizing things.

jadhav was ferrying us and was kind enough to get us help in all possible ways everytime.

anup and manu covered the topics of explaining worksheets very clearly.

all of us participated very actively discussing many charts all the 3 days.

at last i have caught on with the basics with which i kept struggling for long now :D

ash i missed you. but i felt you were mentally present at the workshop though physically absent!

dear dear donna, krushnaji had such high regards for you for your silent support all through. he was mentioning with so much gratitude how you have been keeping the web alive at your own cost. it is indeed commendable. he also mentioned it was all due to your tireless efforts that the kas has come this far. i am sure it will grow more and more in future as the timing of events catches on. i could see the enthusiasm of many new students there.

i have no proper words to express the care and affection showered on all participants by krushnaji and his wife who was so gracious and ever-smiling, enquiring about our comfort from time to time. i am sure none can forget this gentle woman of substance. his sons and their wives had a very big hand in helping in all possible ways.

thanks to all these people who had ensured we had a pleasant stay and a more pleasant and relaxed way of learning the basics in kas.

it was also nice of them to switch to hindi now and then from marathi just so that i could also understand. anup and manu cleared our doubts.

manu of course is an expert in this, being a long time member now.

anup's progress is all due to his passion and dedication to kas. he has risen very fast. guruji has not made him a moderator for nothing. he deserves this post for his dedication to kas.

anup was applying so many beautiful rules, easy to understand while explaining the SAV of key houses. he also was making fun and pulling a leg or two here and there. it was a very relaxed way of learning.

thanks to manu for driving us to the pune airport against all odds. we made it and how! we reached 10 mins before the counter was closed at the airport!!

it was an adventure.

i know i have to practice with charts to test whether i have grasped and remembered everything that was said in the class. what better way to do it than to participate in group discussions from now on. i know i will need the blessings of guruji and the help from many of you to get somewhere in kas. i shall try my very best and particpate actively from now on.

thank you guruji for everything you did to make this workshop a great success.

we wish to have more interactions like this one in the future too, god willing and guruji guiding us by correcting whenever we make mistakes while learning.

i missed all the group members and wished all of you were there somehow.

i wish the next time around, many more will attend.

best wishes and happy learning.

mahalakshmi.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!