IndiaDivine.org

A query Regarding the KAS based analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear respected Dr Vipin Vats,

what so ever planatory ranking you have got, multyply the same by 5, then devide the answer by 2. This way you will get some figure, multiply the same by 4 and what ever answer you will get please devide that by 10. If you get same answer then please take it granted that this system is not related to your field of PHD. you will not come to any conclusion.

So please do not waste your time.

Thanks and regards

krushna   

On 5/14/09, Vipin Vats <vipvats wrote:

HiIt was really nice to see the details of research you have provided on the website and I was really happy to read it and could also analyze few points very easily from KAS

But one of the Analysis using KAS failed for me and I could find the clue or answer for that issue, stated as followsAfter reading Lesson 7, I was trying to do the Planetary Strength  Worksheet to check its validity against my Foreign Travel. I have traveled twice in my life to foreign Countries out of which one was 7 days ( Moscow, Seminar attend ) and another for for Work Visa ( USA, Work Permit ) . The Visomatri dasha at that time were Mer-Rah-Jup ( 31-03-2004) and Mer-Jup-Sun( 24-09-2007) calculated by the Lahiri Ayanmasa and 365.25 days in an year

12th House was choosen as the Signficator for foreign Travel and House A was the 7th house and House C was the 4th House in the chart. After the calculation I recevied the follwoing Ranking for the Planets

Venus     - 17Moon      - 16Mars       - 13Jupiter   -- 12Sun        - 11Saturn    -  7Mercury   - 3SO can you kindly let me know why I am not able to see any Travel in the Venus, Mars, or Moon Sub period..If you could throw some light on this I will be highly honoured

My Birth DetailsDOB: 4th August 1976TOB: 08:55 AMPOB: New Delhi ( 28N36, 77E12)-- Thanks----------------------------

Dr. VIPIN B. VATS (Ph.D)Nonlinear Analysis GroupDigital and Signal Processing

Guest guest

Dear respected Dr Vipin Vats,

thank you for your mail.

Now proceed further, what ever the ranks you got for the planets multiply the same by 5, and then devide it by 2. Put the figures you get on one side. Then take 40% of each and if that comes to same value what you got earlier, then come to the conclusion that this system can not be applied to your chart.

So please dont waste your and others time.

Thanks and regards

krushna

On 5/14/09, Vipin Vats <vipvats wrote:

HiIt was really nice to see the details of research you have provided on the website and I was really happy to read it and could also analyze few points very easily from KAS

But one of the Analysis using KAS failed for me and I could find the clue or answer for that issue, stated as followsAfter reading Lesson 7, I was trying to do the Planetary Strength  Worksheet to check its validity against my Foreign Travel. I have traveled twice in my life to foreign Countries out of which one was 7 days ( Moscow, Seminar attend ) and another for for Work Visa ( USA, Work Permit ) . The Visomatri dasha at that time were Mer-Rah-Jup ( 31-03-2004) and Mer-Jup-Sun( 24-09-2007) calculated by the Lahiri Ayanmasa and 365.25 days in an year

12th House was choosen as the Signficator for foreign Travel and House A was the 7th house and House C was the 4th House in the chart. After the calculation I recevied the follwoing Ranking for the Planets

Venus     - 17Moon      - 16Mars       - 13Jupiter   -- 12Sun        - 11Saturn    -  7Mercury   - 3SO can you kindly let me know why I am not able to see any Travel in the Venus, Mars, or Moon Sub period..If you could throw some light on this I will be highly honoured

My Birth DetailsDOB: 4th August 1976TOB: 08:55 AMPOB: New Delhi ( 28N36, 77E12)-- Thanks----------------------------

Dr. VIPIN B. VATS (Ph.D)Nonlinear Analysis GroupDigital and Signal Processing