IndiaDivine.org

A Puzzling Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Group MembersDOB: 6/13/1978;     TOB: 22.45;        POB: 13E5, 80N131. The difference between Lagna and 7H is more and 7H has only 19 points which is very low.2. Mo with 2 points and Sa with 1 point in 7H gives a possibility of no marriage or late marriage.

3. Ra in 8H delays the marriage4. Ra aspects Su [7L] which delays marriage5. Mo is with Ma, Sa in D1 and Aspected by Ma in D96. Ju as 2L, FK, natural Root Karaka is spoiled by being in Ra Nks and with Ra in D9 creating Guru chandal yoga

7. Ma and Sa is in the 7H and aspects 7L in D1 or D9 and Ma is aspected by Sa in D98. LL/7L: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9    Mo lord/ 7L from Mo: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9    Su lord/ 7L from Su: 2:12 in D1, 3:11 in D9

Ma lord/ 7L from Ma: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9LoA: Ju;   LoB: Su;  LoC: Ju;   LoD: Ve;   LoE:Sa;   Rk: Ve;  6L: Mo1. Mo as 6L in 7H spoils the 7H.2. LoA Ju is in Nks of Ra and with Ra in D9.3. There is no Sa or Ju delay. Though it is aspecting Su in D9 but Ju as 2L is with 6 points in 2H.

4. Ve as RK and NK is in 6H - so spoiled5. Su and Me become powerful by being in 10th position from Sa.6. Sa has Zero points in 8H.According to me, this chart shows no marriage. The chart has 3 sectors of Ma and 2 sectors of Sa.

ThanksPrabha

Guest guest

Dear Prabhaji, Thank you for your analysis, gave me a different perspective. Maybe because it is my friend I thought it was delayed as opposed to denial.Regards,Sindhu--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya Re: A Puzzling Chart Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 5:06 AM

Dear Group MembersDOB: 6/13/1978; TOB: 22.45; POB: 13E5, 80N131. The difference between Lagna and 7H is more and 7H has only 19 points which is very low.2. Mo with 2 points and Sa with 1 point in 7H gives a possibility of no marriage or late marriage.

3. Ra in 8H delays the marriage4. Ra aspects Su [7L] which delays marriage5. Mo is with Ma, Sa in D1 and Aspected by Ma in D96. Ju as 2L, FK, natural Root Karaka is spoiled by being in Ra Nks and with Ra in D9 creating Guru chandal yoga

7. Ma and Sa is in the 7H and aspects 7L in D1 or D9 and Ma is aspected by Sa in D98. LL/7L: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9 Mo lord/ 7L from Mo: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9 Su lord/ 7L from Su: 2:12 in D1, 3:11 in D9

Ma lord/ 7L from Ma: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9LoA: Ju; LoB: Su; LoC: Ju; LoD: Ve; LoE:Sa; Rk: Ve; 6L: Mo1. Mo as 6L in 7H spoils the 7H.2. LoA Ju is in Nks of Ra and with Ra in D9.3. There is no Sa or Ju delay. Though it is aspecting Su in D9 but Ju as 2L is with 6 points in 2H.

4. Ve as RK and NK is in 6H - so spoiled5. Su and Me become powerful by being in 10th position from Sa.6. Sa has Zero points in 8H.According to me, this chart shows no marriage. The chart has 3 sectors of Ma and 2 sectors of Sa.

ThanksPrabha

Guest guest

Dear Sindhu ji,Prabha ji and list,

Marriage is delayed not denied in this case.

Check the status of Jup overall.This is with Rahu in navamsa.

This shows something.The native might not be having sympathy

arround the society.Must be prone to act which is not accepted

openly.Ju aspects RK house,prompting the event.

Ve and Mras are in 2:12 relationship showing delay factor.

Ve is LoD and in 6th house.Ve has to play two roles simulteniously

here as NK and LoD.So "eagerness" of LoD for the event is quite

obvious as well as "quality" ,losing it's power in 6th house.

Here 6th lord is not in 4th house but 4th lord in 6th house.

This implies more things for the marriage.

Again,Sun being karaka for 12th house is in 4th house and in aspect of

Sat,getting reverse swing from Mars also.

This person might be facing hardships and financial crisis for the

last few years though accumulated few bucks,which now are proving

useful at present.Any past relationship if any,could be a part reason

for this delay.This was worst anyhow.

I think i should stop here.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 30/5/09, Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer wrote:

Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyerRe: Re: A Puzzling Chart Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 2:04 AM

Dear Prabhaji, Thank you for your analysis, gave me a different perspective. Maybe because it is my friend I thought it was delayed as opposed to denial.Regards,Sindhu--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:

Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>[astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chartastrologyandtiminge vents@ s..comFriday, May 29, 2009, 5:06 AM

Dear Group MembersDOB: 6/13/1978; TOB: 22.45; POB: 13E5, 80N131. The difference between Lagna and 7H is more and 7H has only 19 points which is very low.2. Mo with 2 points and Sa with 1 point in 7H gives a possibility of no marriage or late marriage.3. Ra in 8H delays the marriage4. Ra aspects Su [7L] which delays marriage5. Mo is with Ma, Sa in D1 and Aspected by Ma in D96. Ju as 2L, FK, natural Root Karaka is spoiled by being in Ra Nks and with Ra in D9 creating Guru chandal yoga7. Ma and Sa is in the 7H and aspects 7L in D1 or D9 and Ma is aspected by Sa in D98. LL/7L: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9 Mo lord/ 7L from Mo: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9 Su lord/ 7L from Su: 2:12 in D1, 3:11 in D9 Ma lord/ 7L from Ma: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9LoA: Ju; LoB: Su; LoC:

Ju; LoD: Ve; LoE:Sa; Rk: Ve; 6L: Mo1. Mo as 6L in 7H spoils the 7H.2. LoA Ju is in Nks of Ra and with Ra in D9.3. There is no Sa or Ju delay. Though it is aspecting Su in D9 but Ju as 2L is with 6 points in 2H.4. Ve as RK and NK is in 6H - so spoiled5. Su and Me become powerful by being in 10th position from Sa..6. Sa has Zero points in 8H.According to me, this chart shows no marriage. The chart has 3 sectors of Ma and 2 sectors of Sa.ThanksPrabha

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji and List Members

There are few doubts in this girls chart

1. You said Ju aspects RK prompting the event - Now does that mean Ju as LoA

aspecting RK house. If that is the case then is that a written rule that LoA

aspecting RK house will prompt an event.

2. You have written that this chart shows marriage and no denial. Then why didnt

the girl marry earlier. There is no Sa or Ju delay in the chart.

3. Also you have mentioned reverse swing of Ma on Su. What does that mean? Is it

that Ma will act in opposite to the karakatwa of Su - Ma being in 4th from Su

with less points.

4. Su as karaka for 12th house is in 4th house but it is aspected by Ju [which

will be RK and 12th lord from 12th house]. And Ju is with 6 points in both these

houses. So what would that mean?

Thanks

Prabha

, " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Sindhu ji,Prabha ji and list,

>  

>  

> Marriage is delayed not denied in this case.

>  

>  

> Check the status of Jup overall.This is with Rahu in navamsa.

> This shows something.The native might not be having sympathy

> arround the society.Must be prone to act which is not accepted

> openly.Ju aspects RK house,prompting the event.   

>  

>  

> Ve and Mras are in 2:12 relationship showing delay factor.

> Ve is LoD and in 6th house.Ve has to play two roles simulteniously

> here as NK and LoD.So " eagerness " of LoD for the event is quite

> obvious as well as " quality " ,losing it's power in 6th house.

>  

>  

> Here 6th lord is not in 4th house but 4th lord in 6th house.

> This implies more things for the marriage.

>  

>  

>  

> Again,Sun being karaka for 12th house is in 4th house and in aspect of

> Sat,getting reverse swing from Mars also.

>  

>  

> This person might be facing hardships and financial crisis for the

> last few years though accumulated few bucks,which now are proving

> useful at present.Any past relationship if any,could be a part reason 

> for this delay.This was worst anyhow. 

>  

>  

> I think i should stop here.

>  

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Sat, 30/5/09, Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer wrote:

>

>

> Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer

> Re: Re: A Puzzling Chart

>

> Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 2:04 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Prabhaji,

>  Thank you for your analysis, gave me a different perspective. Maybe because

it is my friend I thought it was delayed as opposed to denial.

>

> Regards,

> Sindhu

>

>

> --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chart

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> Friday, May 29, 2009, 5:06 AM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Group Members

> DOB: 6/13/1978;     TOB: 22.45;        POB: 13E5, 80N13

>

> 1. The difference between Lagna and 7H is more and 7H has only 19 points which

is very low.

> 2. Mo with 2 points and Sa with 1 point in 7H gives a possibility of no

marriage or late marriage.

> 3. Ra in 8H delays the marriage

> 4. Ra aspects Su [7L] which delays marriage

> 5. Mo is with Ma, Sa in D1 and Aspected by Ma in D9

> 6. Ju as 2L, FK, natural Root Karaka is spoiled by being in Ra Nks and with Ra

in D9 creating Guru chandal yoga

> 7. Ma and Sa is in the 7H and aspects 7L in D1 or D9 and Ma is aspected by Sa

in D9

> 8. LL/7L: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

>     Mo lord/ 7L from Mo: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

>     Su lord/ 7L from Su: 2:12 in D1, 3:11 in D9

>     Ma lord/ 7L from Ma: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

>

> LoA: Ju;   LoB: Su;  LoC: Ju;   LoD: Ve;   LoE:Sa;   Rk: Ve;  6L: Mo

> 1. Mo as 6L in 7H spoils the 7H.

> 2. LoA Ju is in Nks of Ra and with Ra in D9.

> 3. There is no Sa or Ju delay. Though it is aspecting Su in D9 but Ju as 2L is

with 6 points in 2H.

> 4. Ve as RK and NK is in 6H - so spoiled

> 5. Su and Me become powerful by being in 10th position from Sa.

> 6. Sa has Zero points in 8H.

>

> According to me, this chart shows no marriage. The chart has 3 sectors of Ma

and 2 sectors of Sa.

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

Dear Prabhaji, You have asked that why didn't the girl marry earlier. There is no Sa and Ju delay but there is one zero in the chart and on top all the laws for delayed marriages apply in this chart. So marriage cannot be sooner.So far after the girl turned 24( I am assuming 24 give zero and delay compared to 18 or 21), the first antra was Ju. Ju is the 2nd lord and is also aspecting house C ( this chart does not show unhappy marriage) therefore did not give marriage. Then came Sa antra. Sa antra ideally should have given marriage as it is LOE and has good points for all the houses. But Sa antra is 8th from its own position and therefore it has lost its karakatwa. Also in the karak position of Sa, Lord of the 6th house Moon is there. Therefore Sa is unable to give. It tried by making her meet this guy but it did not terminate into a marriage.

This is my reasoning, please correct me so I also learn.Regards,Sindhu--- On Sat, 5/30/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya Re: A Puzzling Chart Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 11:09 AM

There are few doubts in this girls chart

1. You said Ju aspects RK prompting the event - Now does that mean Ju as LoA aspecting RK house. If that is the case then is that a written rule that LoA aspecting RK house will prompt an event.

2. You have written that this chart shows marriage and no denial. Then why didnt the girl marry earlier. There is no Sa or Ju delay in the chart.

3. Also you have mentioned reverse swing of Ma on Su. What does that mean? Is it that Ma will act in opposite to the karakatwa of Su - Ma being in 4th from Su with less points.

4. Su as karaka for 12th house is in 4th house but it is aspected by Ju [which will be RK and 12th lord from 12th house]. And Ju is with 6 points in both these houses. So what would that mean?

Thanks

Prabha

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Sindhu ji,Prabha ji and list,

>

>

> Marriage is delayed not denied in this case.

>

>

> Check the status of Jup overall.This is with Rahu in navamsa.

> This shows something.The native might not be having sympathy

> arround the society.Must be prone to act which is not accepted

> openly.Ju aspects RK house,prompting the event.

>

>

> Ve and Mras are in 2:12 relationship showing delay factor.

> Ve is LoD and in 6th house.Ve has to play two roles simulteniously

> here as NK and LoD.So "eagerness" of LoD for the event is quite

> obvious as well as "quality" ,losing it's power in 6th house.

>

>

> Here 6th lord is not in 4th house but 4th lord in 6th house.

> This implies more things for the marriage.

>

>

>

> Again,Sun being karaka for 12th house is in 4th house and in aspect of

> Sat,getting reverse swing from Mars also.

>

>

> This person might be facing hardships and financial crisis for the

> last few years though accumulated few bucks,which now are proving

> useful at present.Any past relationship if any,could be a part reason

> for this delay.This was worst anyhow.

>

>

> I think i should stop here.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 30/5/09, Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...>

> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chart

> Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 2:04 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Prabhaji,

> Thank you for your analysis, gave me a different perspective. Maybe because it is my friend I thought it was delayed as opposed to denial.

>

> Regards,

> Sindhu

>

>

> --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

> Friday, May 29, 2009, 5:06 AM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Group Members

> DOB: 6/13/1978; TOB: 22.45; POB: 13E5, 80N13

>

> 1. The difference between Lagna and 7H is more and 7H has only 19 points which is very low.

> 2. Mo with 2 points and Sa with 1 point in 7H gives a possibility of no marriage or late marriage.

> 3. Ra in 8H delays the marriage

> 4. Ra aspects Su [7L] which delays marriage

> 5. Mo is with Ma, Sa in D1 and Aspected by Ma in D9

> 6. Ju as 2L, FK, natural Root Karaka is spoiled by being in Ra Nks and with Ra in D9 creating Guru chandal yoga

> 7. Ma and Sa is in the 7H and aspects 7L in D1 or D9 and Ma is aspected by Sa in D9

> 8. LL/7L: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

> Mo lord/ 7L from Mo: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

> Su lord/ 7L from Su: 2:12 in D1, 3:11 in D9

> Ma lord/ 7L from Ma: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

>

> LoA: Ju; LoB: Su; LoC: Ju; LoD: Ve; LoE:Sa; Rk: Ve; 6L: Mo

> 1. Mo as 6L in 7H spoils the 7H.

> 2. LoA Ju is in Nks of Ra and with Ra in D9.

> 3. There is no Sa or Ju delay. Though it is aspecting Su in D9 but Ju as 2L is with 6 points in 2H.

> 4. Ve as RK and NK is in 6H - so spoiled

> 5. Su and Me become powerful by being in 10th position from Sa.

> 6. Sa has Zero points in 8H.

>

> According to me, this chart shows no marriage. The chart has 3 sectors of Ma and 2 sectors of Sa.

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. /

>

Guest guest

Dear Prabha ji,

Please check the Ju status.

In which capacity Ju is acting and aspecting.

Here Ju is also karak for 7th house as well as karak-ansha.

Mars is placed in 7th house and oppsoing its lord besides Sa and

moon in 7th house. Ve is in 6th house as NK,RK and LoD,

Can we presume early marriage?

Also go through Sindhu ji;s mail as well.

I hope you will get an idea.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 30/5/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya Re: A Puzzling Chart Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 3:39 PM

Dear Anup ji and List MembersThere are few doubts in this girls chart1. You said Ju aspects RK prompting the event - Now does that mean Ju as LoA aspecting RK house. If that is the case then is that a written rule that LoA aspecting RK house will prompt an event.2. You have written that this chart shows marriage and no denial. Then why didnt the girl marry earlier. There is no Sa or Ju delay in the chart.3. Also you have mentioned reverse swing of Ma on Su. What does that mean? Is it that Ma will act in opposite to the karakatwa of Su - Ma being in 4th from Su with less points.4. Su as karaka for 12th house is in 4th house but it is aspected by Ju [which will be RK and 12th lord from 12th house]. And Ju is with 6 points in both these houses. So what would that mean?ThanksPrabhaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Sindhu ji,Prabha ji and list,> > > Marriage is delayed not denied in this case.> > > Check the status of Jup overall.This is with Rahu in navamsa.> This shows something.The native might not be having sympathy> arround the society.Must be prone to act which is not accepted > openly.Ju aspects RK house,prompting the event. > > > Ve and Mras are in 2:12 relationship showing delay factor.> Ve is LoD and in 6th house.Ve has to play two roles simulteniously> here as NK and LoD.So "eagerness" of LoD for the event is quite> obvious as well as "quality" ,losing it's power in 6th house.> > > Here

6th lord is not in 4th house but 4th lord in 6th house. > This implies more things for the marriage.> > > > Again,Sun being karaka for 12th house is in 4th house and in aspect of > Sat,getting reverse swing from Mars also.> > > This person might be facing hardships and financial crisis for the> last few years though accumulated few bucks,which now are proving > useful at present.Any past relationship if any,could be a part reason > for this delay.This was worst anyhow. > > > I think i should stop here.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > --- On Sat, 30/5/09, Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...> wrote:> > > Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chart> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 2:04 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Prabhaji,> Thank you for your analysis, gave me a different perspective. Maybe because it is my friend I thought it was delayed as opposed to denial.> > Regards,> Sindhu> > > --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:> > >

Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chart> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Friday, May 29, 2009, 5:06 AM> > > > > Dear Group Members> DOB: 6/13/1978; TOB: 22.45; POB: 13E5, 80N13> > 1. The difference between Lagna and 7H is more and 7H has only 19 points which is very low.> 2. Mo with 2 points and Sa with 1 point in 7H gives a possibility of no marriage or late marriage.> 3. Ra in 8H delays the marriage> 4. Ra aspects Su [7L] which delays marriage> 5. Mo is with Ma, Sa in D1 and Aspected by Ma in D9> 6. Ju as 2L, FK, natural Root Karaka is spoiled by being in Ra Nks and with Ra in D9 creating Guru chandal yoga> 7.. Ma and Sa is in the 7H and aspects 7L in D1 or D9 and Ma is

aspected by Sa in D9> 8. LL/7L: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9> Mo lord/ 7L from Mo: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9> Su lord/ 7L from Su: 2:12 in D1, 3:11 in D9> Ma lord/ 7L from Ma: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9> > LoA: Ju; LoB: Su; LoC: Ju; LoD: Ve; LoE:Sa; Rk: Ve; 6L: Mo> 1. Mo as 6L in 7H spoils the 7H.> 2. LoA Ju is in Nks of Ra and with Ra in D9.> 3. There is no Sa or Ju delay. Though it is aspecting Su in D9 but Ju as 2L is with 6 points in 2H.> 4. Ve as RK and NK is in 6H - so spoiled> 5. Su and Me become powerful by being in 10th position from Sa.> 6. Sa has Zero points in 8H.> > According to me, this chart shows no marriage. The chart has 3 sectors of Ma and 2 sectors of Sa.> Thanks> Prabha > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. />

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji and Sindhu ji

I agree with the points you have mentioned.

The chart itself shows delay in marriage or according to me as I have stated

earlier no marriage.

Ju in the girls chart is with Ra. Ju is in 6th house in D9, Ju is the 6th lord

of D9. So isnt Ju spoiled as karaka and karaka-ansha.

Sa and Mo in 7th house with less points is an indication of no marriage.

Ve as NK,and RK is spoiled being in 6th house. Also LoD though eager to give

marriage, the quality of marriage will suffer.

A zero in a chart will delay marriage but not to many number of years. As per my

understanding it only delays the event inside the sub period. I maybe wrong here

There are other points in the chart which shows delay [or no marriage]

Thanks

Prabha

, " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Prabha ji,

>  

>  

> Please check the Ju status.

> In which capacity Ju is acting and aspecting.

> Here Ju is also karak for 7th house as well as karak-ansha.

>  

>  

> Mars is placed in 7th house and oppsoing its lord besides Sa and

> moon in 7th house. Ve is in 6th house as NK,RK and LoD,

> Can we presume early marriage?

>  

> Also go through Sindhu ji;s mail as well.

> I hope you will get an idea.

>  

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Sat, 30/5/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

>

>

> prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya

> Re: A Puzzling Chart

>

> Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 3:39 PM

>

>

> There are few doubts in this girls chart

> 1. You said Ju aspects RK prompting the event - Now does that mean Ju as LoA

> 2. You have written that this chart shows marriage and no denial. Then why

didnt the girl marry earlier. There is no Sa or Ju delay in the chart.

> 3. Also you have mentioned reverse swing of Ma on Su. What does that mean? Is

it that Ma will act in opposite to the karakatwa of Su - Ma being in 4th from Su

with less points.

> 4. Su as karaka for 12th house is in 4th house but it is aspected by Ju [which

will be RK and 12th lord from 12th house]. And Ju is with 6 points in both these

houses. So what would that mean?

> Thanks

> Prabha

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sindhu ji,Prabha ji and list,

> >  

> >  

> > Marriage is delayed not denied in this case.

> >  

> >  

> > Check the status of Jup overall.This is with Rahu in navamsa.

> > This shows something.The native might not be having sympathy

> > arround the society.Must be prone to act which is not accepted

> > openly.Ju aspects RK house,prompting the event.   

> >  

> >  

> > Ve and Mras are in 2:12 relationship showing delay factor.

> > Ve is LoD and in 6th house.Ve has to play two roles simulteniously

> > here as NK and LoD.So " eagerness " of LoD for the event is quite

> > obvious as well as " quality " ,losing it's power in 6th house.

> >  

> >  

> > Here 6th lord is not in 4th house but 4th lord in 6th house.

> > This implies more things for the marriage.

> >  

> >  

> >  

> > Again,Sun being karaka for 12th house is in 4th house and in aspect of

> > Sat,getting reverse swing from Mars also.

> >  

> >  

> > This person might be facing hardships and financial crisis for the

> > last few years though accumulated few bucks,which now are proving

> > useful at present.Any past relationship if any,could be a part reason 

> > for this delay.This was worst anyhow. 

> >  

> >  

> > I think i should stop here.

> >  

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 30/5/09, Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...>

> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chart

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 2:04 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Prabhaji,

> >  Thank you for your analysis, gave me a different perspective. Maybe because

it is my friend I thought it was delayed as opposed to denial.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Sindhu

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chart

> > Friday, May 29, 2009, 5:06 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Group Members

> > DOB: 6/13/1978;     TOB: 22.45;        POB: 13E5, 80N13

> >

> > 1. The difference between Lagna and 7H is more and 7H has only 19 points

which is very low.

> > 2. Mo with 2 points and Sa with 1 point in 7H gives a possibility of no

> > 3. Ra in 8H delays the marriage

> > 4. Ra aspects Su [7L] which delays marriage

> > 5. Mo is with Ma, Sa in D1 and Aspected by Ma in D9

> > 6. Ju as 2L, FK, natural Root Karaka is spoiled by being in Ra Nks and with

Ra in D9 creating Guru chandal yoga

> > 7. Ma and Sa is in the 7H and aspects 7L in D1 or D9 and Ma is aspected by

Sa in D9

> > 8. LL/7L: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

> >     Mo lord/ 7L from Mo: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

> >     Su lord/ 7L from Su: 2:12 in D1, 3:11 in D9

> >     Ma lord/ 7L from Ma: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

> >

> > LoA: Ju;   LoB: Su;  LoC: Ju;   LoD: Ve;   LoE:Sa;   Rk: Ve;  6L: Mo

> > 1. Mo as 6L in 7H spoils the 7H.

> > 2. LoA Ju is in Nks of Ra and with Ra in D9.

> > 3. There is no Sa or Ju delay. Though it is aspecting Su in D9 but Ju as 2L

is with 6 points in 2H.

> > 4. Ve as RK and NK is in 6H - so spoiled

> > 5. Su and Me become powerful by being in 10th position from Sa.

> > 6. Sa has Zero points in 8H.

> >

> > According to me, this chart shows no marriage. The chart has 3 sectors of Ma

and 2 sectors of Sa.

> > Thanks

> > Prabha

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

http://in.travel. /

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

Dear prabhaji, From my understanding, we cannot mix charts like that, meaning Ju is karaka in one chart, we cannot retain the same functionality and then assume it is the 6th lord in the other chart.I recently saw a chart for pisces lagna, where the marriage happened in the venus antra which was placed in the 6th house along with the 6th lord Sun, and it was mentioned that because it is Sun's house, the 6th lord and house conditions were not that severe. And that antra was chosen ( I don't remember that message number).As for so much delay, so far the antras were not powerful to give marriage. Mercury is coming up which is fairly decent to give.Regards,Sindhu--- On Sat, 5/30/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya Re: A Puzzling Chart Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 8:40 PM

I agree with the points you have mentioned.

The chart itself shows delay in marriage or according to me as I have stated earlier no marriage.

Ju in the girls chart is with Ra. Ju is in 6th house in D9, Ju is the 6th lord of D9. So isnt Ju spoiled as karaka and karaka-ansha.

Sa and Mo in 7th house with less points is an indication of no marriage.

Ve as NK,and RK is spoiled being in 6th house. Also LoD though eager to give marriage, the quality of marriage will suffer.

A zero in a chart will delay marriage but not to many number of years. As per my understanding it only delays the event inside the sub period. I maybe wrong here

There are other points in the chart which shows delay [or no marriage]

Thanks

Prabha

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Prabha ji,

>

>

> Please check the Ju status.

> In which capacity Ju is acting and aspecting.

> Here Ju is also karak for 7th house as well as karak-ansha.

>

>

> Mars is placed in 7th house and oppsoing its lord besides Sa and

> moon in 7th house. Ve is in 6th house as NK,RK and LoD,

> Can we presume early marriage?

>

> Also go through Sindhu ji;s mail as well.

> I hope you will get an idea.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 30/5/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...>

> Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 3:39 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anup ji and List Members

> There are few doubts in this girls chart

> 1. You said Ju aspects RK prompting the event - Now does that mean Ju as LoA aspecting RK house. If that is the case then is that a written rule that LoA aspecting RK house will prompt an event.

> 2. You have written that this chart shows marriage and no denial. Then why didnt the girl marry earlier. There is no Sa or Ju delay in the chart.

> 3. Also you have mentioned reverse swing of Ma on Su. What does that mean? Is it that Ma will act in opposite to the karakatwa of Su - Ma being in 4th from Su with less points.

> 4. Su as karaka for 12th house is in 4th house but it is aspected by Ju [which will be RK and 12th lord from 12th house]. And Ju is with 6 points in both these houses. So what would that mean?

> Thanks

> Prabha

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sindhu ji,Prabha ji and list,

> >

> >

> > Marriage is delayed not denied in this case.

> >

> >

> > Check the status of Jup overall.This is with Rahu in navamsa.

> > This shows something.The native might not be having sympathy

> > arround the society.Must be prone to act which is not accepted

> > openly.Ju aspects RK house,prompting the event.

> >

> >

> > Ve and Mras are in 2:12 relationship showing delay factor.

> > Ve is LoD and in 6th house.Ve has to play two roles simulteniously

> > here as NK and LoD.So "eagerness" of LoD for the event is quite

> > obvious as well as "quality" ,losing it's power in 6th house.

> >

> >

> > Here 6th lord is not in 4th house but 4th lord in 6th house.

> > This implies more things for the marriage.

> >

> >

> >

> > Again,Sun being karaka for 12th house is in 4th house and in aspect of

> > Sat,getting reverse swing from Mars also.

> >

> >

> > This person might be facing hardships and financial crisis for the

> > last few years though accumulated few bucks,which now are proving

> > useful at present.Any past relationship if any,could be a part reason

> > for this delay.This was worst anyhow.

> >

> >

> > I think i should stop here.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 30/5/09, Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...>

> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chart

> > Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 2:04 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Prabhaji,

> > Thank you for your analysis, gave me a different perspective. Maybe because it is my friend I thought it was delayed as opposed to denial.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Sindhu

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

> > Friday, May 29, 2009, 5:06 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Group Members

> > DOB: 6/13/1978; TOB: 22.45; POB: 13E5, 80N13

> >

> > 1. The difference between Lagna and 7H is more and 7H has only 19 points which is very low.

> > 2. Mo with 2 points and Sa with 1 point in 7H gives a possibility of no marriage or late marriage.

> > 3. Ra in 8H delays the marriage

> > 4. Ra aspects Su [7L] which delays marriage

> > 5. Mo is with Ma, Sa in D1 and Aspected by Ma in D9

> > 6. Ju as 2L, FK, natural Root Karaka is spoiled by being in Ra Nks and with Ra in D9 creating Guru chandal yoga

> > 7. Ma and Sa is in the 7H and aspects 7L in D1 or D9 and Ma is aspected by Sa in D9

> > 8. LL/7L: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

> > Mo lord/ 7L from Mo: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

> > Su lord/ 7L from Su: 2:12 in D1, 3:11 in D9

> > Ma lord/ 7L from Ma: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

> >

> > LoA: Ju; LoB: Su; LoC: Ju; LoD: Ve; LoE:Sa; Rk: Ve; 6L: Mo

> > 1. Mo as 6L in 7H spoils the 7H.

> > 2. LoA Ju is in Nks of Ra and with Ra in D9.

> > 3. There is no Sa or Ju delay. Though it is aspecting Su in D9 but Ju as 2L is with 6 points in 2H.

> > 4. Ve as RK and NK is in 6H - so spoiled

> > 5. Su and Me become powerful by being in 10th position from Sa.

> > 6. Sa has Zero points in 8H.

> >

> > According to me, this chart shows no marriage. The chart has 3 sectors of Ma and 2 sectors of Sa.

> > Thanks

> > Prabha

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. /

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. /

>

Guest guest

Dear Sindhu ji

I think in the chart that you are mentioning where Ve placed in 6th house Leo

with Su, gave the event because 6th lord as Sun is not so severe.

Thanks

Prabha

, Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer

wrote:

>

> Dear prabhaji,

>  From my understanding, we cannot mix charts like that, meaning Ju is karaka

in one chart, we cannot retain the same functionality and then assume it is the

6th lord in the other chart.

>

> I recently saw a chart for pisces lagna, where the marriage happened in the

venus antra which was placed in the 6th house along with the 6th lord Sun, and

it was mentioned that because it is Sun's house, the 6th lord and house

conditions were not that severe. And that antra was chosen ( I don't remember

that message number).

>

> As for so much delay, so far the antras were not powerful to give marriage.

Mercury is coming up which is fairly decent to give.

>

> Regards,

> Sindhu

>

> --- On Sat, 5/30/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

>

> prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya

> Re: A Puzzling Chart

>

> Saturday, May 30, 2009, 8:40 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I agree with the points you have mentioned.

>

> The chart itself shows delay in marriage or according to me as I have stated

earlier no marriage.

>

> Ju in the girls chart is with Ra. Ju is in 6th house in D9, Ju is the 6th lord

of D9. So isnt Ju spoiled as karaka and karaka-ansha.

>

> Sa and Mo in 7th house with less points is an indication of no marriage.

>

> Ve as NK,and RK is spoiled being in 6th house. Also LoD though eager to give

marriage, the quality of marriage will suffer.

>

> A zero in a chart will delay marriage but not to many number of years. As per

my understanding it only delays the event inside the sub period. I maybe wrong

here

>

> There are other points in the chart which shows delay [or no marriage]

>

> Thanks

>

> Prabha

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Prabha ji,

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> > Please check the Ju status.

>

> > In which capacity Ju is acting and aspecting.

>

> > Here Ju is also karak for 7th house as well as karak-ansha.

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> > Mars is placed in 7th house and oppsoing its lord besides Sa and

>

> > moon in 7th house. Ve is in 6th house as NK,RK and LoD,

>

> > Can we presume early marriage?

>

> >  

>

> > Also go through Sindhu ji;s mail as well.

>

> > I hope you will get an idea.

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> > Regards

>

> > Anup

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Sat, 30/5/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...>

>

>

>

> > Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 3:39 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Anup ji and List Members

>

> > There are few doubts in this girls chart

>

> > 1. You said Ju aspects RK prompting the event - Now does that mean Ju as LoA

>

> > 2. You have written that this chart shows marriage and no denial. Then why

didnt the girl marry earlier. There is no Sa or Ju delay in the chart.

>

> > 3. Also you have mentioned reverse swing of Ma on Su. What does that mean?

Is it that Ma will act in opposite to the karakatwa of Su - Ma being in 4th from

Su with less points.

>

> > 4. Su as karaka for 12th house is in 4th house but it is aspected by Ju

[which will be RK and 12th lord from 12th house]. And Ju is with 6 points in

both these houses. So what would that mean?

>

> > Thanks

>

> > Prabha

>

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Sindhu ji,Prabha ji and list,

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > > Marriage is delayed not denied in this case.

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > > Check the status of Jup overall.This is with Rahu in navamsa.

>

> > > This shows something.The native might not be having sympathy

>

> > > arround the society.Must be prone to act which is not accepted

>

> > > openly.Ju aspects RK house,prompting the event.   

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > > Ve and Mras are in 2:12 relationship showing delay factor.

>

> > > Ve is LoD and in 6th house.Ve has to play two roles simulteniously

>

> > > here as NK and LoD.So " eagerness " of LoD for the event is quite

>

> > > obvious as well as " quality " ,losing it's power in 6th house.

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > > Here 6th lord is not in 4th house but 4th lord in 6th house.

>

> > > This implies more things for the marriage.

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > > Again,Sun being karaka for 12th house is in 4th house and in aspect of

>

> > > Sat,getting reverse swing from Mars also.

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > > This person might be facing hardships and financial crisis for the

>

> > > last few years though accumulated few bucks,which now are proving

>

> > > useful at present.Any past relationship if any,could be a part reason 

>

> > > for this delay.This was worst anyhow. 

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > > I think i should stop here.

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > > Regards

>

> > > Anup

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >  

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > --- On Sat, 30/5/09, Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Sindhu Iyer <sindhu_iyer@ ...>

>

> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chart

>

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

>

> > > Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 2:04 AM

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Prabhaji,

>

> > >  Thank you for your analysis, gave me a different perspective. Maybe

because it is my friend I thought it was delayed as opposed to denial.

>

> > >

>

> > > Regards,

>

> > > Sindhu

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

>

> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Puzzling Chart

>

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

>

> > > Friday, May 29, 2009, 5:06 AM

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Group Members

>

> > > DOB: 6/13/1978;     TOB: 22.45;        POB: 13E5, 80N13

>

> > >

>

> > > 1. The difference between Lagna and 7H is more and 7H has only 19 points

which is very low.

>

> > > 2. Mo with 2 points and Sa with 1 point in 7H gives a possibility of no

>

> > > 3. Ra in 8H delays the marriage

>

> > > 4. Ra aspects Su [7L] which delays marriage

>

> > > 5. Mo is with Ma, Sa in D1 and Aspected by Ma in D9

>

> > > 6. Ju as 2L, FK, natural Root Karaka is spoiled by being in Ra Nks and

with Ra in D9 creating Guru chandal yoga

>

> > > 7. Ma and Sa is in the 7H and aspects 7L in D1 or D9 and Ma is aspected by

Sa in D9

>

> > > 8. LL/7L: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

>

> > >     Mo lord/ 7L from Mo: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

>

> > >     Su lord/ 7L from Su: 2:12 in D1, 3:11 in D9

>

> > >     Ma lord/ 7L from Ma: 4:10 in D1, 6:8 in D9

>

> > >

>

> > > LoA: Ju;   LoB: Su;  LoC: Ju;   LoD: Ve;   LoE:Sa;   Rk: Ve;  6L: Mo

>

> > > 1. Mo as 6L in 7H spoils the 7H.

>

> > > 2. LoA Ju is in Nks of Ra and with Ra in D9.

>

> > > 3. There is no Sa or Ju delay. Though it is aspecting Su in D9 but Ju as

2L is with 6 points in 2H.

>

> > > 4. Ve as RK and NK is in 6H - so spoiled

>

> > > 5. Su and Me become powerful by being in 10th position from Sa.

>

> > > 6. Sa has Zero points in 8H.

>

> > >

>

> > > According to me, this chart shows no marriage. The chart has 3 sectors of

Ma and 2 sectors of Sa.

>

> > > Thanks

>

> > > Prabha

>