IndiaDivine.org

personal life problem- please help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Sir/Madam,

I need your valuable advise regarding things which are happening inmy personal life.

I work as a Telecom engineer from last 2.5 years.I am in relation with a girl from September 2007,with whom even my marriage is almost fixed from family side too.We had a very sweet and intimate relationship till last December 2008.Since DEC 2008( may be from last week)She started behaving very very different, as if her feelings has gone, as if she doesn't love me. On FEB 2009 I have moved out to a very far place due to my Job. It has been 6months she is the same,she tells me that I can get a better girl and she cant keep me happy.But on the other hand her Mom and Sister tels me that she cries out every day(missing me) and just pretends to me like that.Her DAD is also a cancer patient and dont have much time. So they wanted our marriage to be done soon.But I am completely perplexed about her behaviour.She never talk any words of love neither contacts me till I do.Her parents are very supportive and my love for her has kept me

patience for 6months.I have been going through severe mental sufferings and tensions because of this.She even tells that she is not going to marry anyone else or can even think.She has changed lots and this month she started saying that she will merry me but she cant change back.She has given so many terms and conditions(kiddish)and need to live like this only with her without any expectations.I am realy perlexed of what went wrong with her?I need to spend my life with her and at this condition I wont be able to.?I have really tried my best and now am not getting any other means of solving this problem, and its not possible for me to live without her.

I am hereby giving mine and her personal details.Can you pls suggest me of why all these things are happening in my life? and what should i do?,will there be any marriage problems coming up Sir/Madam ?

Please help.*************************************************************** ***** PERSONAL DETAILS***** *****

Gender MaleBirth Date--->14/07/1983Birth Time--> 10:20 amBirth Day--> ThursdayBirth Place--> KARIMGANJ (Near Silchar,STATE-ASSAM) )

Gender FemaleBirth Date--> 19/12/1987Birth Time--> 9:40amBirth Day--> SaturdayBirth Place--> SHILLONG,MEGHALAYA

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!