IndiaDivine.org

Polls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear group members,

It gives me immense pleasure to announce the success of KAS.

This is all due to the hard work of all the members and not to forget

the blessings of guruji, who is always there as a light house to guide

us.Ashji's hard hours bring this level of KAS what we are seeing today.KAS

basically part of VEDIC astrology and is considered the most reliable system

today.

It is like understanding the whole circle of life.

As you desire, so is your will.As your will is,so is your deed.

As your deed is, so is your destiny. Coming to the point now,

all the lessons given by Guruji are rewritten by Donnajee in a very beautiful

manner.She also added sketches,charts,tables for easy understanding.All lessons

are saved and made available to everybody free of cost.The web site belongs to

Donnajee. She have made all expenses of the web site from her pocket only. From

the very starting she was helping with much devotion.Till today Anybody can

download all lessons free of cost.

From last 8/9 years Donnajee had doing all this without any expectation.Still in

future also she will be doing without expecting anything from anybody.But now

question arises in mind, " Is it a justice to take undue advantage of her noble

nature? " Or we should do something in return.

It is suggested that one must pay some token amount to Donnajee before loading

the lessons.Yes,that will be definitely justice for her hard work.Now I have

decided to take a poll on this point to know opinion of every member.So every

member is requested to cast his vote.

Please click on poll button, Poll window will be opened. Cast your vote against

the options given.As per the opinion of the members further action will be

taken.Voting will start from 9th June and will be kept open till 30th june.

Please go to home page /

then click on polls (on right side),double click the query and cast your vote.

Result of the pole will be automatically conveyed to all members after that.This

is my humble opinion and with due respect I request Gurujee and Donnajee not to

take this otherwise.

Thanks and regards to each and every member in advance.

Anup (group moderator)

Guest guest

Dear Anupjee,

you have done a very nice thing, I too was thinking in similar way from

last so many days.

realy a good job, Bravo

krushna

, " Anup " <dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear group members,

>

>

> It gives me immense pleasure to announce the success of KAS.

>

> This is all due to the hard work of all the members and not to forget

> the blessings of guruji, who is always there as a light house to guide

us.Ashji's hard hours bring this level of KAS what we are seeing today.KAS

basically part of VEDIC astrology and is considered the most reliable system

today.

>

>

> It is like understanding the whole circle of life.

> As you desire, so is your will.As your will is,so is your deed.

> As your deed is, so is your destiny. Coming to the point now,

> all the lessons given by Guruji are rewritten by Donnajee in a very beautiful

manner.She also added sketches,charts,tables for easy understanding.All lessons

are saved and made available to everybody free of cost.The web site belongs to

Donnajee. She have made all expenses of the web site from her pocket only. From

the very starting she was helping with much devotion.Till today Anybody can

download all lessons free of cost.

>

>

>

> From last 8/9 years Donnajee had doing all this without any expectation.Still

in future also she will be doing without expecting anything from anybody.But now

question arises in mind, " Is it a justice to take undue advantage of her noble

nature? " Or we should do something in return.

>

>

> It is suggested that one must pay some token amount to Donnajee before loading

the lessons.Yes,that will be definitely justice for her hard work.Now I have

decided to take a poll on this point to know opinion of every member.So every

member is requested to cast his vote.

> Please click on poll button, Poll window will be opened. Cast your vote

against the options given.As per the opinion of the members further action will

be taken.Voting will start from 9th June and will be kept open till 30th june.

>

>

> Please go to home page /

>

> then click on polls (on right side),double click the query and cast your vote.

>

>

>

> Result of the pole will be automatically conveyed to all members after

that.This is my humble opinion and with due respect I request Gurujee and

Donnajee not to take this otherwise.

>

>

>

> Thanks and regards to each and every member in advance.

>

>

>

> Anup (group moderator)

>

Guest guest

Respected Guru ji,

Thanks for your blessings,sir

I hope every member will participate in this poll.

Charansparsh

Anup

--- On Tue, 9/6/09, Jugal Kalani <krushana wrote:

Jugal Kalani <krushana Re: Polls Date: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 12:33 AM

Dear Anupjee,you have done a very nice thing, I too was thinking in similar way from last so many days. realy a good job, Bravokrushnaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear group members, > > > It gives me immense pleasure to announce the success of KAS. > > This is all due to the hard work of all the members and not to forget > the blessings of guruji, who is always there as a light house to guide us.Ashji's hard hours bring this level of KAS what we are seeing today.KAS basically part of VEDIC astrology and is considered the most reliable system today.> > > It is like understanding the whole circle of

life.> As you desire, so is your will.As your will is,so is your deed.> As your deed is, so is your destiny. Coming to the point now, > all the lessons given by Guruji are rewritten by Donnajee in a very beautiful manner.She also added sketches,charts, tables for easy understanding. All lessons are saved and made available to everybody free of cost.The web site belongs to Donnajee. She have made all expenses of the web site from her pocket only. From the very starting she was helping with much devotion.Till today Anybody can download all lessons free of cost.> > > > From last 8/9 years Donnajee had doing all this without any expectation. Still in future also she will be doing without expecting anything from anybody.But now question arises in mind, "Is it a justice to take undue advantage of her noble nature?" Or we should do something in return.> > > It is suggested that one must pay

some token amount to Donnajee before loading the lessons.Yes, that will be definitely justice for her hard work.Now I have decided to take a poll on this point to know opinion of every member.So every member is requested to cast his vote.> Please click on poll button, Poll window will be opened. Cast your vote against the options given.As per the opinion of the members further action will be taken.Voting will start from 9th June and will be kept open till 30th june.> > > Please go to home page http://groups. / group/astrologya ndtimingevents/> > then click on polls (on right side),double click the query and cast your vote.> > > > Result of the pole will be automatically conveyed to all members after that.This is my humble opinion and with due respect I request Gurujee and Donnajee

not to take this otherwise. > > > > Thanks and regards to each and every member in advance.> > > > Anup (group moderator)>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Anupji -

You have no idea how truly touched I am by your kind gesture and suggestion to do this poll ! It was the very last thing I ever would've expected however. By putting up this website many years ago, I've always considered it my way of giving back to Krushnaji for sharing his knowledge of the system, but since you seemed determined to go ahead with this, I won't interfere with your poll in any way. I respect your right to have your own opinion about things and since Krushnaji has given his full support of it, all I can say is that I am truly flattered and appreciative of your kind thoughtfulness.

Thank you -

Donna

-

Jugal Kalani

Monday, June 08, 2009 3:03 PM

Re: Polls

Dear Anupjee,you have done a very nice thing, I too was thinking in similar way from last so many days. realy a good job, Bravokrushna , "Anup" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear group members, > > > It gives me immense pleasure to announce the success of KAS. > > This is all due to the hard work of all the members and not to forget > the blessings of guruji, who is always there as a light house to guide us.Ashji's hard hours bring this level of KAS what we are seeing today.KAS basically part of VEDIC astrology and is considered the most reliable system today.> > > It is like understanding the whole circle of life.> As you desire, so is your will.As your will is,so is your deed.> As your deed is, so is your destiny. Coming to the point now, > all the lessons given by Guruji are rewritten by Donnajee in a very beautiful manner.She also added sketches,charts,tables for easy understanding.All lessons are saved and made available to everybody free of cost.The web site belongs to Donnajee. She have made all expenses of the web site from her pocket only. From the very starting she was helping with much devotion.Till today Anybody can download all lessons free of cost.> > > > From last 8/9 years Donnajee had doing all this without any expectation.Still in future also she will be doing without expecting anything from anybody.But now question arises in mind, "Is it a justice to take undue advantage of her noble nature?" Or we should do something in return.> > > It is suggested that one must pay some token amount to Donnajee before loading the lessons.Yes,that will be definitely justice for her hard work.Now I have decided to take a poll on this point to know opinion of every member.So every member is requested to cast his vote.> Please click on poll button, Poll window will be opened. Cast your vote against the options given.As per the opinion of the members further action will be taken.Voting will start from 9th June and will be kept open till 30th june.> > > Please go to home page /> > then click on polls (on right side),double click the query and cast your vote.> > > > Result of the pole will be automatically conveyed to all members after that.This is my humble opinion and with due respect I request Gurujee and Donnajee not to take this otherwise. > > > > Thanks and regards to each and every member in advance.> > > > Anup (group moderator)>

Guest guest

Thank you Ash. You've always supported me throughout the years. We've gone thru

many adventures together online getting this system up and running properly. We've all

played our individual parts and like Anup stated, without your hard work and all the hours

you've also put in behind the scenes and online as well, KAS would still be at its beginning

stages in understanding. You've helped bring this system to a whole different level. We

make a great team you and I and you deserve every bit of appreciation as much as me for

all your hard work. So bravo, as Krushanji would say, to you my friend. Here's to many more

years of working together!

Donna

-

ashsam73

Monday, June 08, 2009 4:16 PM

Re: Polls

Dear Donna ji,I too fully support what Anup ji and Guru ji have felt and thank Anup ji for sending the mail.U are the string that binds us all. Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca--- In , DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 wrote:>> Dear Anupji -> > You have no idea how truly touched I am by your kind gesture and suggestion to do this poll ! It was the very last thing I ever would've expected however. By putting up this website many years ago, I've always considered it my way of giving back to Krushnaji for sharing his knowledge of the system, but since you seemed determined to go ahead with this, I won't interfere with your poll in any way. I respect your right to have your own opinion about things and since Krushnaji has given his full support of it, all I can say is that I am truly flattered and appreciative of your kind thoughtfulness.> > Thank you -> Donna> > > > - > Jugal Kalani > > Monday, June 08, 2009 3:03 PM> Re: Polls> > > > > > Dear Anupjee,> you have done a very nice thing, I too was thinking in similar way from last so many days. > realy a good job, Bravo> krushna> > > , "Anup" <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear group members, > > > > > > It gives me immense pleasure to announce the success of KAS. > > > > This is all due to the hard work of all the members and not to forget > > the blessings of guruji, who is always there as a light house to guide us.Ashji's hard hours bring this level of KAS what we are seeing today.KAS basically part of VEDIC astrology and is considered the most reliable system today.> > > > > > It is like understanding the whole circle of life.> > As you desire, so is your will.As your will is,so is your deed.> > As your deed is, so is your destiny. Coming to the point now, > > all the lessons given by Guruji are rewritten by Donnajee in a very beautiful manner.She also added sketches,charts,tables for easy understanding.All lessons are saved and made available to everybody free of cost.The web site belongs to Donnajee. She have made all expenses of the web site from her pocket only. From the very starting she was helping with much devotion.Till today Anybody can download all lessons free of cost.> > > > > > > > From last 8/9 years Donnajee had doing all this without any expectationStill in future also she will be doing without expecting anything from anybody.But now question arises in mind, "Is it a justice to take undue advantage of her noble nature?" Or we should do something in return.> > > > > > It is suggested that one must pay some token amount to Donnajee before loading the lessons.Yes,that will be definitely justice for her hard work.Now I have decided to take a poll on this point to know opinion of every memberSo every member is requested to cast his vote.> > Please click on poll button, Poll window will be opened. Cast your vote against the options given.As per the opinion of the members further action will be taken.Voting will start from 9th June and will be kept open till 30th june.> > > > > > Please go to home page /> > > > then click on polls (on right side),double click the query and cast your vote.> > > > > > > > Result of the pole will be automatically conveyed to all members after that.This is my humble opinion and with due respect I request Gurujee and Donnajee not to take this otherwise. > > > > > > > > Thanks and regards to each and every member in advance.> > > > > > > > Anup (group moderator)> >>

Guest guest

Dear Jagmeet ji,

Thanks for your kind words and support.

This will be considered only after the polling is over.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 9/6/09, Jagmeet S Dheendsa <jsdheendsa wrote:

Jagmeet S Dheendsa <jsdheendsaRe: Polls Date: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 6:49 AM

Dear Anup Ji,Please consider adding third option of whatever amount one wants to payalong with no pay and fixed amount payment.Thanks ,Jagmeet____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Don't stay in a roach motel. Click here to find great deals on hotels.http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/BLSrjpTKDE1Ym T6B8rQhTqFVIoyxk 8Gq11ezWlWH2tkO2 aiPKJjoYnHx2Eo/

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

Yes, we have indeed been though a few adventures over the years and I am sure we will go though many more.

That said, I would hope that the senior old members like Sanjay Jaggia, Sach, Prakash and other students of Guru ji who have learnt from him I hope that they find time and start to take part in the group.

Deepak Chippalkatti ji and Jadhav ji sure do get great charts to solve, which I hope they can solve with Guru ji and share it with the list with his findings as they have access to Guru ji as they are in Satara. That will help bring out the finer nuances of the chart.

I hope that in due course of time, the senior members here start to take over the mantle and help guide the others and that way, they can get more knowledge themselves. But that has begun to happen. Today, Anup ji is tirelessly guiding so many people and sharing interesting charts and guiding people here on list as well via chat and people from far and wide come to him seeking for help in person.

The senior KP students, who have learnt KAS from Guru ji can also share charts and start to take part. There is so many knowledgable members who have learnt from Guru ji, even if they share their experiences and write about the charts that they have solved with Guru ji, it will be a wealth of information that will be collected in the archives.

Our journey is long but we are having fun and gaining invaluable knowledge. Thanks to Guru ji who is sharing his knowledge, on KAS and also Spiritual knowledge, freely and fully. I have not seen a SINGLE Guru doing that in my experience.

In any case, we have a list of projects to complete which I am sure we shall get there eventually, G_D willing.

Yes, when we stop and think about it, we have indeed accomplished a lot, from very humble beginnings of a handful of few KAS learners today the list has grown to 1500+ and there are so many bright and keen minds who are taking part in the discussions and learning.

That said, we still have miles to go before we .................

Cheers old friend,

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

, DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 wrote:>> Thank you Ash. You've always supported me throughout the years. We've gone thru> many adventures together online getting this system up and running properly We've all > played our individual parts and like Anup stated, without your hard work and all the hours> you've also put in behind the scenes and online as well, KAS would still be at its beginning> stages in understanding. You've helped bring this system to a whole different level. We > make a great team you and I and you deserve every bit of appreciation as much as me for> all your hard work. So bravo, as Krushanji would say, to you my friend. Here's to many more > years of working together! > > Donna> > > > > - > ashsam73 > > Monday, June 08, 2009 4:16 PM> Re: Polls> > > > > > Dear Donna ji,> > I too fully support what Anup ji and Guru ji have felt and thank Anup ji for sending the mail.> > U are the string that binds us all. > > Cheers !!!> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > , DQuinn12 DQuinn12@ wrote:> >> > Dear Anupji -> > > > You have no idea how truly touched I am by your kind gesture and suggestion to do this poll ! It was the very last thing I ever would've expected however. By putting up this website many years ago, I've always considered it my way of giving back to Krushnaji for sharing his knowledge of the system, but since you seemed determined to go ahead with this, I won't interfere with your poll in any way. I respect your right to have your own opinion about things and since Krushnaji has given his full support of it, all I can say is that I am truly flattered and appreciative of your kind thoughtfulness.> > > > Thank you -> > Donna> > > > > > > > - > > Jugal Kalani > > > > Monday, June 08, 2009 3:03 PM> > Re: Polls> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anupjee,> > you have done a very nice thing, I too was thinking in similar way from last so many days. > > realy a good job, Bravo> > krushna> > > > > > , "Anup" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear group members, > > > > > > > > > It gives me immense pleasure to announce the success of KAS. > > > > > > This is all due to the hard work of all the members and not to forget > > > the blessings of guruji, who is always there as a light house to guide us.Ashji's hard hours bring this level of KAS what we are seeing today.KAS basically part of VEDIC astrology and is considered the most reliable system today.> > > > > > > > > It is like understanding the whole circle of life.> > > As you desire, so is your will.As your will is,so is your deed.> > > As your deed is, so is your destiny. Coming to the point now, > > > all the lessons given by Guruji are rewritten by Donnajee in a very beautiful manner.She also added sketches,charts,tables for easy understanding.All lessons are saved and made available to everybody free of cost.The web site belongs to Donnajee. She have made all expenses of the web site from her pocket only. From the very starting she was helping with much devotionTill today Anybody can download all lessons free of cost.> > > > > > > > > > > > From last 8/9 years Donnajee had doing all this without any expectationStill in future also she will be doing without expecting anything from anybody.But now question arises in mind, "Is it a justice to take undue advantage of her noble nature?" Or we should do something in return.> > > > > > > > > It is suggested that one must pay some token amount to Donnajee before loading the lessons.Yes,that will be definitely justice for her hard workNow I have decided to take a poll on this point to know opinion of every member.So every member is requested to cast his vote.> > > Please click on poll button, Poll window will be opened. Cast your vote against the options given.As per the opinion of the members further action will be taken.Voting will start from 9th June and will be kept open till 30th june.> > > > > > > > > Please go to home page /> > > > > > then click on polls (on right side),double click the query and cast your vote.> > > > > > > > > > > > Result of the pole will be automatically conveyed to all members after that.This is my humble opinion and with due respect I request Gurujee and Donnajee not to take this otherwise. > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks and regards to each and every member in advance.> > > > > > > > > > > > Anup (group moderator)> > >> >>