IndiaDivine.org

ridiculous act !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji and all members of the group.

I read the mail written by ASH JI mentioning that somebody is making good use of all the lessons that has been written by Guru ji & DONNA JI .and how easily one can steal those lessons without knowing the fact that with how much hard work they have been prepared..

It is very shameful and ridiculous act on our part itlf that knowingly we are doing such kind of acts. Thats why the voting system has been put up so that the right credit could be given to the right person. Please vote carefully with full confidence.though i m very new n young to say all this to my senior members , but i strongly feel that right credit sld go in right hands.

We all should be very thankful to DONNA JI ,for her kindness and something as regard should give to her.I m sure this act will make evrybody sad and SPECIALLY GURUJI,DONNA JI,ASH JI AND ANUP JI..All have put their hard efforts to take KAS onto new heights

Please condemn this act strongly.PLEASSSSS VOTE

Regards

Harpreet

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!