IndiaDivine.org

Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear Ash ji and respected scholars and astrologers of the List I was trying to learn the ashtavarga system but cud not make much progress due to my pre occupationotherwise i wud hav asking with my doubts attached ,sorry for that part ,i hav some doubts and if u hav time and inclination pls help us ,i will b cross posting all ur answers in another grp ( ancient astrology grp --dear moderator pls delet this part if it is against grp policies the mentioning of name of another grp )I am posting a chart of a male who has ashtagraha yoga and all planets r in one House which is lagna here the details 5th feb 1962 ( male ) 6.05 AM delhiI just looking for a general concept of this man and his life tru ashtavarga methods rgrds sunil nair PS --This is only for a theoretical discussion and make every one familise the system of ashta varga based prediction to our grp ( all replies also will b posted in our grp ) i am not looking for any predictions .Even lately i lost contact with this person but this idea of chart came up during a discussion in our grp